Live to Serve Ch. 03

Story Info
Enjoying the celebration with a long lost friend, for now~
2.4k words
4.4
1.2k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((I apologize for the long pause in between this chapter and the last, life had run rampant. Ranging from friends arrests, to struggling with schooling, to parents medical needs. For anyone still here however I hope you enjoy the third chapter of our lovely athel))

The tension in the air could be cut with a breadknife, Percy's emerald eyes trained on the lady before him with the attention of a hunter but he wasn't foolish enough to think he had the reigns. A soft press of his foot against Liliane's member slowly pulled a low growl out of the larger woman. Her biceps flexing softly as she gripped the edge of the table. Her eyes meeting his made his breath catch in his throat, a soft inhalation of air barely overheard over the murmurs of the celebration below. Her eyes hungry with desire that lay dormant for years thinking about her lithe athel that taught her the basics of weaving, hunting, and numerous other things she couldn't remember right now..

She made sure he knew that with how she slowly pressed her hips forward against his teasing, taking every ounce of her strength not to dive over the table. She had her dignity to maintain but sweet Percy was not helping. The boys eyes began to drift down her frame, from her eyes to her jawline, following it and taking in every detail with his inhuman eyes. The curl of her lip in a sly smile knowing he was drinking in the sight of her.. to the wide shoulders and biceps she had honed with hours of training swinging those heavy hunks of iron..

"Awfully quiet all of a sudden, Percival.." Liliane said watching the boy's ears twitch and his eyes shooting back up to meet hers, a sudden slightly harder pressure causing her to wince but not from pain, just discomfort.

"You know I prefer to be called by my shorter name.. The full one leaves a bad taste in my mouth, leave that for the help, Liliane."

"Alright alright, down boy.." He still had that proper air about him that pureblood wildwood athels have. Even that is trivial to what snobbiness high elves have in the east. Liliane would have fun taming it though, and Percy would adore having it bent over her will. She decided to turn the tables on the boy, leaning onto her elbows on the table and adopting her smug grin that she's had since she was very young. "Did you know when you get worked up your ears twitch~ "

Percy felt his cheeks get hot as he took the wine bottle infront of him, pressing it to his lips and tasting the tainted ichor.. Rosewood wines alway shifts and writhes in the bottle, as if looking for an escape.. The same feeling continues as it goes down your throat, the taste changing with every moment. Influxes of cherries, pomegranates, figs, rootbalms, spices, and more. The overwhelming taste mirrored the emotions in his mind right now as he looked over the larger woman. Unable to piece a train of thought together for more than a few moments before another one started. Liliane see it in his eyes, the boy breaking down trying to handle his feelings and shooting her teases back at her. The gentle rubbing of his index, middle and thumb fingers as his hand rested against the table.

She took the bottle from his hands and reached over, setting it on the table and getting up from her chair. Taking a gentle approach even though she could easily pull him over the table, stepping around and tracing her fingers softly across his neck, feeling the boy tense and the way the liquor bulged his throat as he swallowed it. Dragging her fingertips gently across his skin feeling him subconsciously lean into them as she slid them to his chin and turned his head to look slightly up at her, leaning in for a soft kiss. Stealing the little bit of air in his lungs as the fireworks went off. The balcony illuminated in bursts of faint lights. The celebration moving out onto the courtyard below in full, erupting into music and cheers as two Fenks had a dance battle on what they called the "style tiles"

She slowly embraced Percy, holding him in a loose hug from behind with her arms draped over his shoulders. Feeling the boy relax in her grip, feeling safe as she calmed his overworking mind with more love than lust. Pulling away and resting the underside of her jaw on the top of his head.

"You were getting worked up again, Percy. I thought Catherine got you help with that years ago.." She said reaching down to take his hand in hers, resting it over his chest as she looked out over the moonlight dancing on the waters, the lights painting the churning dark blue ocean. Feeling Percy lock his fingers with hers, holding on tightly as he calmed down.

"She tried alas that young man wasn't much help. I can't remember his name.. I think he was an imperial.." A soft twist pained the young knight in her gut as he trailed off trying to remember.

"You deserve all the love I can give you and more, Percy.. but you know you need help. Catherine told me about how your little episodes keep getting worse. I meant it when I told you I care, making sure you're alright is more important than getting you in bed." Percy gave a little grunt of acknowledgment, slowly turning his head to look over the waters, his eyes meeting a certain spot and squinting as if he was looking at something so bright it hurt.

"I know.. But if I worry if I go Lady Catherine won't be here when I get back.. a blink in my kind's eyes is so long for your kind.. She's sick she wouldn't make the journey.." He said pulling his eyes away from the horizon, sinking into the cold iron chair. Liliane gently squeezed his hand and shook her head softly.

"You underestimate that old mare, she's stronger than you or I give her credit for. She might even go with us.. after all, she's always wanted to visit Athen Loren and Altissia. What's the harm with a slight detour to the greatwood for you..?" He shook his head and gripped her hand tighter.

"It's not a quick trip, Lily..if I return to the Mother she won't be kind to me.. I could be with her for so long by the time I taste the sun across my skin I'd find your headstone.. Lady Catherine's.. nine hells.. Cammont might not even be here.. I can't do that.."

She fought back that twisting gut feeling, wanting no to ruin the boys night more than she had with this top, planting a soft kiss ontop of his head.. "I didn't know, Percy.. The.. I don't know how to say it.. rules of elven kind are so strange to me."

"Be grateful.. humans live such short, uncomplicated lives.. I almost envy them, one and done. A nice small circle.. I'm still a child for my kind I.. I don't.." Liliane grit her teeth and held him tight, letting him work through it with her there. She heard him slowly trail off and he softly called her name.. followed by him gently rubbing his finger against her palm three times, three small strokes. A code they had when they were young and ordered to stay quiet when it was bedtime. Hiding inside pillowforts and blankets held up by stacks of books and chairs.. soft stifled giggling in darkened rooms as they huddled close so young and carefree.

She smiled and gently returned the gesture. Each soft stroke of her fingertips a word. I love you. The athel smiled softly from ear to ear before he was plucked up from that chair. Held off the ground, his feet not touching the bricks as she began to carry him off, much to his enjoyment feeling her strong arms slide up over his chest and gently against his neck. "Come, enough sadness for the night. You owe me a dance for staying away all these long years. Let's see if you still have two left feet."

Poor Percy could barely mumble a response as he was carried down the hallway, his neck nestled right in the crook of her elbow before she playfully let him go. The boy barely missing a beat hitting the ground walking and readjusting himself and adjusting his belt to get himself looking nice as they both came down the staircase into the ballroom. Almost instantly the duo was stopped by the young son of the golden elf who stopped Percy later that night.

"Hey, dirtblood. Fetch us another round, the last one barrel ended up with dog hair in it." The boy scowled pouring the half filled glass onto the floor letting it splatter across the white and black tiles as a wine stained fenk ran on all fours behind him to the door to join the dancing. Percival began to pull a hand towel from his pocket and apologize for the inconvenience as Liliane scanned the room behind him. Only a few stragglers too drunk to realize where they were or too busy flirting with people from far off lands. Percy felt a hand on his shoulder as she lunged forward, grabbing a handful of the young pompous royals collar, crunching the golden leaves under her strong hand as she lifted him up off the floor almost double Percy's height. The royals snobby attitude still holding strong as he demanded to know what the hells she thinks she's doing and if she knows who he is.

"Oh I could care less if you were the Sovereign himself or Lady Athena in disguise. You speak to him or anyone in this house again in that way and I'm going to drown you in that wine. Understand?" She asked gripping his collar tighter letting it squeeze his neck to the point he gasped and nodded. Liliane dropped him, letting him fall to his hands and knees in the splattered wine and she told him to clean it up himself. Putting her hand on Percy's back to guide him along outside. The boy staring up at her like a star struck child looking at their idol hero.

"My, he flared your temper quick, Lily.. Didn't you get taught how to act like a royal?"

"I have no patience for people like him. If it were back home I would have had him in irons for the disrespect." Percy gave a little chuckle, resting his head against the side of her lower chest, feeling protected in her shadow in the moonlight.

"Remind me to disrespect you then, you having me in irons sounds like the perfect punishment."

"Easy, you little sprig. It'll be hard for us to dance if you have me dancing with three legs." Both of them entered the crowd of mingled races: fenks, abrassians ranging from desert kissed dwarves to sand toned elves, Imperials, Tenebreas, Lizardkin, and more. This communion is what Cammont has strove for for generations. Cast aside are the turmoils the races have to each other, in this province they are but people of the kingdom, a portion of the family so to say. Percy grabbed Lilys hand and drug her into the crowd, having to put his entire body into the motion to pull her along. Taking her hands and starting to mimic the dances around him, although he began to stumble over her feet a few times and tripped over a lizardkin's tail. Lily caught him before he hit the ground and pulled him back up.

"Stand on my feet, let me lead just enjoy it." She said letting him stand on the top of her nice boots. The added height had him at chest height with her, looking up at her with a smile from ear to ear as he enjoyed the motions and the music the bands played around the courtyard. The drums fast beats matching his rapid heart as he held onto her hand and had an arm around her waist.

The world melted away from him, even that blinding light on the horizon fading off into black as he focused on Liliane. Watching how her eyes sparkled as she looked down at him, the way her dimples showed up as she laughed. The feeling of her strong arms on his lower back. The way her perfume tingled his head as he breathed it in. He realized it already, the Rosewood Wine was catching up to him.. His stomach in knots but not showing any sign of it on his face as he kept dancing with Liliane.

The rest of the gathering was off with their own dances as the pair dance slowly continued. They both lost track of time as the band called a break after their flute player blew his lungs out temporarily. Percy resting his head on her chest, feeling her hand on the back of his head as he softly mumbled. "Lily.. I think I'd like to turn in for the night.. I'm only still standing because you're holding me.."

"So that's why you avoid spirits. Such a cute little lightweight~ Where's your room, love?"

"No no.. I want to turn in with you.." She gave a soft squeeze on his lower back and used her strength to pluck him up. Carrying the boy in her arms as he lazily draped his arms over her shoulders, burying his face in the crook of her neck and peppering her skin in soft kisses. Tasting the sea salt and perfume on her skin..

"You khnow.. you.. so strohng~ Be careful I.. I.. bruihse~ heeeeh~" Percy said and Lily shook her head with a soft smile, turning to walk through the palace grounds, carrying him through the courtyards to the docks to her ship..

"None of that's happening while you're like this. As much as I'm sure you want me to~"

"I dooo I dooo~"

"Uh huh~ Not tonight~ Tonight someones getting tossed in bed and getting a good nights rest~"

"Use me as a little.. pillow.." Percy said trailing off to gently plant kisses along the crook of her neck and down her shoulder as she walked, listening to her go on and on with words he wasn't really listening to and the celebration fade away.. his ears gently drooping with his inebriation taking more of a hold over him.