Roxy's House of XXX

Story Info
A young man starts working at a futa sex shop.
37.6k words
4.65
15.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tboa
tboa
49 Followers

*BEEP BOoooo*

A chime goes off as you enter the dimly lit storefront. You were coming in from the rain and despite the soundness of the store's construction you didn't feel any less wet and dirty in its confines. The smell was... unique to say the least. Various fruity notes of strawberry and chocolate wafted over from the lube section to your left. On your right were a couple rows of shelves with various tools and toys. In the back on the left was a western style double swing door and a red neon sign that read, "Video Booths and Bathroom". A smaller normal sign below read, "Video tokens available at counter."

To the right of the door is the eponymous counter, there's some select items in the glass case innards. Standing behind it is a tattooed goddess. Light coffee skin with some freckles, her eyes shone bright green. Her hair was short and blonde with pink streaks, She was wearing a crop top highlighting a tattoo of a female grim reaper holding her scythe between her legs like a giant well... you know.

"Eyes up here dweeb."

Your eyes lock to hers, stammering, "Uh are you Roxy?"

"The one and only little man, what are you doing on this side of town?"

"Well, I was alone in my room when my mom-"

"Oh shit, you're that nice lady's kid!?"

"Y-y yeah, Joanne is my mother."

"Yeah Joey, she said you were a burgeoning cockslut."

"SHE SAID WHAT!?"

"HAHA not in those words but I've seen guys like you. You know your place and even like it. I feel ya. So you want to work here?"

"I could use the money."

"I don't pay very well honey, well maybe if you pull some overtime, but even then you could do better."

"I have to start somewhere."

"I like that, you have a good work ethic. SO I have to warn you, the horndogs coming in here don't always act polite, most will fuck ya before talking to ya. I don't support you having relations with the customers but frankly no one has ever resisted."

Your minor dick fluttered. You gave a non-chalant nod.

"One last thing, there's a uniform."

"Oh like a t-shirt?"

"Nah man I want my customers really horny so they buy all my shit."

She reached under the counter and then walked out from behind it holding an outfit on a plastic hanger. Handing it to you noticed she had a really poofy short skirt and from beneath her cock hung 5 inches past the end but it was encased in a leather sheath,

"Cute isn't it."

Breaking your stare you looked at the outfit and all its parts. It was a tight tube skirt and spaghetti string top, blue high heeled sandals were hanging off the hook.

"Uh wow uh,"

A job is a job I guess, and honestly the boy in that magazine was dressed up like this and it seemed normal enough.

"Yeah I can do it, no problem."

"Great! When can you start?"

"I have all day."

"Ok well, the pay is minimum wage plus tips"

"You mentioned over-time?"

"Oh honey you'll want some experience before you try that. I'll let you know. In the meantime here's my make up bag put on your uniform and get pretty"

You take the bag but look lost.

"You want me to help?"

Embarrassed and bright red you nod enthusiastically. Roxy takes your hand and leads you into the doorway with the neon sign. It's dark for a second and then she turns a corner into a very dim hallway. There's 4 doors to the right, each with a number and lock. They must be the video booths. At the end of the hallway is another turn it's a single bathroom. The light flickers on and buzzes loudly. There's a single toilet, surprisingly clean but there's tons of graffitti on the walls, various phone numbers and brags about conquests. The sink and mirror are where Roxy places you. She stands behind you, her large chest pressing into the back of your skull. Her industrial quality bra poking you.

Reaching past you she opens the make up kit and sets to work.

"You're pretty cute...hey what's your name?"

"Ryan"

"Oh ok right, so yeah I'll be honest you're going to really help business. You should always be selling everything someone buys here can be upsold. They buy a dildo, offer lube. They buy a fleshlight, offer lube. Lube is the easy upsell. You can get creative with the rest."

Roxy had already applied some mascara and rouge to your cheeks. She pulled out some bright pink lipstick and started applying it to your lips.

"Now this is really tough lipstick. It'll take a lot for it to wear off so keep that in mind. They look real juicy... hmmm.... I don't fuck the help so don't get me goin'"

"No maam"

"Oh shut up with that shit, Anyways you can shadow me for today. We stay open late so don't expect to go home for a while. You need to call your mom?"

You shake your head and smile. Roxy packs up the bag and hands you the lip stick.

"Gift from the management, just in case you need some more..."

She walks out of the bathroom with you following.

Back up front your shift begins,

"Hey Dweeb see that mop over there?" Roxy pointing to the corner behind her.

You see a metal bucket filled with some cloudy water and a mop handle sticking out of it. Looking back at Roxy you give a confident nod.

"Go mop the boothes, I want them cleaned every morning."

"Yes Maam"

As you walk by her to the mop.

"Don't call me maam call me big dick diva."

Stopping to look at her she flashes a silly smirk at you. You can't help but smile and blush. The bucket has squeaky stubborn wheels and is hard to maneuver but you make your way back to the booths. Deciding to start on the far booth you wheel the loud squeaky bucket down to the 4th and last door. As you go to open it you see someone out of the right side of your vision. Down at the 1st booth is a 6ft blonde woman. She's wearing a tight t-shirt grey sweats and is a bit thick. She's staring at your ass. You see her look up and smile at her. She smiles back and winks as she heads into the booth and locks it.

Opening the booth in front of you, the booth is dimly lit and has a monitor playing trailers for various pornos. Mostly smaller men like you getting plowed by gorgeous big dicked girls. There's a hard seated chair and only a little room for mobility. You mop in and out thoroughly, the entire process takes maybe 2 minutes, making sure to do a good job and clean the screen and other touchable surfaces.

You move on to the next one and it goes about the same, though on the right wall there's a substantial opening, with tape trimming the edges. You had heard about these. Roxy didn't mention that she had one. You peaked through and sure enough the other booth was visible and another hole on the opposite wall and... You swallowed hard. You could see a very fat veiny dick being fisted by long fingers. The customer you saw was definitely enjoying the show. You do your due diligence in the 2nd booth and move on to the 3rd booth.Beginning your work you can hear the next booth video playing. Various moans and screams from the young boy taking it like a champ, it was making you hard. Softly in the background you could hear the unmistakable fapping sound. As you knelt down to clean the deep corner of the booth, your face passed by the right hole in the wall. As you passed you saw blue eyes staring back. Double taking you stared back.

"You're really cute." A soft voice came through the whole.

"Uh thanks, glad you're enjoying the show."

"I'd rather enjoy you... Tell me you ever take a dick youngin'"

Swallowing hard," uh not yet, fraid I'd be too bad at it."

She disappears but in a flash her foot long chubby dick is through the hole.

Her cock was jutting upward and you dared to come closer to it. There was a heat emanating from it. Lightly you grasp her womanhood. It is indeed red hot, she had been pumping away at it for several minutes already. There was a drop of precum stuck to the tip. You closed your eyes and licked. It was mostly tasteless with a bit of a salt aftertaste. Placing the head in your mouth you tried to emulate the motions and suction you had seen on video and in the magazines. You did your best but your lips were just coasting on the top 3 inches of her meaty mast.

"Ugh, you need to suck harder, take me deeper!"

You pushed harder but the fat cock head was just bumping against the back of your throat. You gave some extra effort with your hand but you could barely get your hand around it much less grip it tight enough to make a difference. She started humping eagerly but you could tell it wasn't giving her all that much pleasure. This was terrible.

"AH FUCK IT!"

The cock popped out of your mouth and disappeared. You heard her booth door open and your spirit sunk. As bad as you felt, you wished she would have at least been able to get off. Your booth door flew open and in a flash you were shoved into the back of the booth by the customer. She shut the door and sat on the chair. Her sweatpants around her ankles you could now see her plentiful nutsack beneath her fat dick. A very full mound of pubes covering her pelvis. Grabbing your shoulders downward you buckled to your knees under her strength. Face to face with your recent friend, you managed to open wide just in time for her to grab your short hair and drive her cock into your both slamming into the back of your throat.

"Ok so I think you need a better tutorial hun, who knows maybe we can bust your gag reflex in one session. Now this is going to hurt but once I'm in you can figure out how to do it easier. NOW SWALLOW!"

Doing as told you imagined yourself swallowing a gigantic pill. You felt the cock dive a bit further and your throat swelled in time. Trying again it went further.

"Goood, this feels great, ok I'm really going to push breath deep."

You took a huge breath via your nose and then swallowed hard. Your entire body shook. The cock head lodged in your throat and you could feel a hot shot of pre coat your throat.

"Ugh so good, OK hard parts over."

Pulling you up slightly she then reversed and pushed your head down hard. Squirming from discomfort and lack of oxygen the thick dick wedged further bulging your throat even more. With half of her filling your neck, she began pumping your head up and down her shaft. Doing your best to spit, lick and suck as you figured she would like. After a minute or so your upper lip started being caressed by her long thick pubes. You could smell the sweat lining her hips. Her groin smelled of flowers and spicy musk. In seconds her balls were tapping your chin and you could only let your yourself stay in position to properly take all of her down your throat. Breathing quickly as you crested on her cock head you'd use the saved air to lick her all the way down on the down stroke.

"Ohh I'm proud of you... didn't get your name hunny, oh well after."

With that she started humping harder and a bit wilder, at some point she had slipped a video token into the player and began watching a sex scene you could only now hear.Your meager cock was rock hard. Suddenly her cock flew out of her mouth and she began fisting it furiously. Looking down the barrel, it was so swollen and slick with your spit and her juices. A big wad of cum hit your face, it was scalding and surprising, it missed your mouth and shot a line across your face. Another rope partially covered your mouth. As you stuck your tongue out she drove the dick into your mouth again. Just letting the rest of her load drop into your waiting maw. Your first taste of cum was really salty, but there was a tremendous pleasure to the thick texture and the way it was coating your mouth. You flicked your tongue over her spasming cockhole. The volume of cum leaking out made you cum in your underwear. Shuddering you pulled your mouth off the cum hose and looked up into her blue eyes.

"You don't have to swallow honey, but hey you're the one who has to clean it up."

Looking around the booth was still filthy. Shrugging you swallowed hard and the thick load slid down your throat. The customer grabbed your head and stroked the entirety of her cock hard. A nice dollop emanated from her depths. Eagerly you lapped it up.

"Wow you are a eager boy. Hope I see you around her more often."

With that she pulled up her pants and left. Collecting yourself., you got up and cleaned the booth and its neighbor. Walking the mop back to the front Roxy glanced at you and then double taked. A towel suddenly hit you in the face.

"Why do all my new guys come back dirtier after cleaning the booths?"

You then remembered the several ropes of cum on your face. Taking the towel and wiping clean you emerged to see Roxy and all the customers staring. Roxy was smirking and frankly everyone was smirking at you. You turned bright red and returned the mop and went back to your spot behind the counter. The day had only just begun.

An absolute goddess approaches the counter. 6' 5" in heels. Her skin is smooth and dark and ebony. She was lean, wearing just a loose white tank top holding some C size breasts and very long tight jeans. Her crotch was bulging and there was a clear outline of a cock going halfway down her leg.

_"Hi Sandra what's new?" _Roxy greeted her cheerfully,

"Not too much I see you have a new girl."

"Oh yeah this is Ryan. It's his first day... at a lot of things."

Smiling you extended you hand for a hand shake, "Hi Sandra, I hope I can help you find whatever you need."

Sandra looked at your hand and back at you. Slowly but smoothly she took your hand and turned it 90 degrees.

"Oh you are a sweet little thing, I bet I can think of something."

Sandra kissed the top of your hand like a proper suitor. You blushed. Turning to Roxy and slipping her a 5 dollar bill, "I'll take booth 3, oh and actually that one acts up on me, can Ryan come and check it for me?"

You look at Roxy, she rolls her eyes. _"Will this checking be quick?" _She slowly turns and looks at you.

You shrug at her and look back and Sandra. She slowly shakes her head.

"She says no." You say dryly.

Roxy shoos you away. As you move from behind the counter Sandra is on you. Grabbing your hand she strides quickly past the doors pulling you along. She shoves you in booth 3 and locks the door.

"Now then how's your first day going?"

"I learned how to suck a dick."

She chortles and leans in close.

"Show me."

Then standing at full height she thrust her hips at you. Clearly expecting you to free her better staff. Reaching out your undid the top button unzipping her jeans took quite a bit of effort since the zipper ran over her grapefruit sized bulge, Pulling her jeans down a bit gave you a full size view of her hairless ballsack, Off the top her anaconda was going off into her left pant leg. Reaching in her cock was noticeably warm but not sweaty, Gingerly tugging, it came free after several long pulls. Flaccid and hanging the base was only a bit lower that you mouth and her loose cock head resting near your tummy. You gave a hard swallow.

"Here try this."

Sandra got behind the chair and urged you forward to kneel on it and lean on the chair back.. She pulled up the far end of her cock to bring it to your lips. Sticking you tongue out she started jerking herself and every few strokes batting the jawbreaker sized cockhead on you moist tongue. As it got harder you would suckle at her tip as she brought it closer. Eventually you began bobbing on her thick black stick.Even at half hardness she had to lean back on the door due to the compact booth. As her cock became more lubed by you spit you started trying your new lessened gag reflex and surprisingly her cockhead slipped effortlessly into your throat, Soon your throat noises were filling the booth. Halfway down Sandra could finally lean forward and start humping to get her massive boy breaker further into you.

"Fuck little man you got a throat made of silk. I'm gonna have to blow already."

Her thrusts became longer and rougher. Her heavy balls were clapping against your chin.

"OOOOooooh baby you are a good cock sucker, I got a whiff of that ass though. Tell me white boy, you ever get get that sweet ass of yours fucked?:

You obviously couldn't answer. Sandra looking down popped your head off her pike, Gasping for air you just shook your head, "No" you said with every ounce of effort. In a moment she was fucking your throat again.

"Ugh that's fucking amazing, I get a new white boy to suck my dick, then he tells me he's a butt virgin. I get to break you in. Ugh.....UGH....OK BABY HERE COMES YOUR MILK!!!!!!!"

Without stopping her brutal pistioning you felt the entire mast spasm and convulse. A massive pathway of hot semen was shooting down your throat after what seemed like minutes of cum erupting she slammed home. Your face mashed into her pelvis. You could feel several loads constrict their way down your welcome throat plug. Depositing their hot wads deep into your guts.

Sandra pulls out, her cock steaming and hot with cum and your spit. You sit back on your legs on the chair out of breath and burping from the reverse impregnation.

Leaning forward you lick her still rock hard penis. Wagging your butt, "I want another one."

Sandra slides past you, her cock slapping you in the face on the way.

"Oh sorry baby."

Shoving you and the chair against the door you are face planted.She lifts your tube skirt up exposing your tighty whiteys. Ripping them down with one hand she pulls out a vial and starts pouring a cold substance on your exposed flower.She caps the vial with a click and then shoves your head against the door with her left hand. Forced to look behind, you can see her other hand guiding the tip towards your waiting virgin asshole. Your heart is pounding and your left leg starts twitching from the utter excitement.

"It's ok honey it's going to hurt... a lot, but the lube will help and taking a bad bitch like myself is going to make you famous here. I promise you'll have all the cock you need. What do you say to that."

This is somehow everything you've always wanted. Being treated like the whore you know you are.

You say in the cheesiest acting method possible,"Whatever you do miss please don't fuck me with that, please! There's no way it will fit! You're going to break me in two!"

Sandra giggles, "well tough shit! Bitch BOY! You gonna take this dick whether yo ready o NOT!"

With that she pressed her cockhead hard against your ring. It was fighting valiantly but the lube was causing it to split WIDE open. Bit by bit your asshole was welcoming her in. You suddenly found the muscle memory to relax and instantly she jutted into you 3 inches. Groaning in agony you bucked hard mistakenly driving her in another 3 inches.Sandra instinctively pulling at your hair stayed buried for a second then pulled out so just her tip remained,

"Fuck darlin' your ass is sucking me back in!"

Driving forward she sunk herself even deeper. Your balls felt a breeze as her massive sack came close. Their radiant heat betraying the wealth of cum still bubbling inside. After doing some long slow strokes you felt the pain subside and the pleasure build.

"Sandra?'

"Yes my sweet bitch boy?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore, please fuck me...Please fuck me pregnant "

Sandra wordlessly backs up her hips and then slammed home hard. Another 6 inches shot deep in your colon. Her balls clapping hard against yours causing you to cum hard. The spasm echoed into your boipussy and Sandra in turn felt you clasp tight against her.

"FUCK BOY YOU GOT A HELL OF BOY CUNT!"

SO began a relentless hard pace. Her balls were hitting yours like a haymaker. Pinned against the door all you could do was bend your back even further backwards to accept your welcome intruder. The force of her thrusts shoving the chair into the door. You could feel the ridge of her swollen cock head bouncing up and down your insides. You were sweating from a deluge of hot pre-cum leaking into you.

tboa
tboa
49 Followers