Live with It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose tried to make conversation at times, though it only came in spurts and was mostly nervous babbling. Ian appeared probably the most unperturbed of anyone, though he was quieter than usual too.

"I can't take this," Ivy hissed at Angel.

"I know. It's weird," he whispered back.

"Should we just make a break for it?"

"But I'm hungry though. Someone wore me out this--"

"Oh shush," Ivy said, blushing faintly. "Don't start on about that right now."

"No, go ahead," Zara said, evidently eavesdropping. "I'd like to-- mmph!"

Quinn slapped her hand across Zara's mouth. "I said don't encourage them. Didn't I say that?"

Zara was still grinning when Quinn removed her hand, and took the opportunity to steal a kiss off of her. "Sorry babe."

"You're not," Quinn grumbled, turning back to her food but failing to successfully hide the shy little smile on her lips after the kiss.

Angel tilted his head toward Ivy, eyeing her speculatively. She gave him a questioning glance back, then froze as he sneaked a kiss off her too. She jabbed him in retaliation.

"Don't do that here," Ivy said.

"Why not. Things aren't going to get any weirder."

"That's true," Quinn said. "God, I have to live with having seen you two all... doing stuff together... with no clothes on." She shivered at the memory. "Stuff a sister shouldn't have to deal with."

"Depends on the sister, I guess," Angel said.

Ivy almost giggled, and slapped her brother's shoulder to cover it up. "Stop!"

"Well I mean, to be fair we were behind a closed door. It wasn't our intent for anyone to see."

Ivy shrugged. "That's kind of true. Kind of your fault being nosy, Quinn."

Quinn's eyes went wide and disbelieving. "It was open!"

"Yeah, but not on purpose," Angel said.

Rose sighed. "That is my fault. I wouldn't have... I didn't expect that. Not during the day."

"Ok just to be clear," Ivy said firmly, "ordinarily it wouldn't happen at any time of day. And if everyone was so sure it was happening at night, then why this sudden confusion?"

"There's a difference between knowing and Knowing," Ian said absently. "Or suspecting and Knowing, I guess."

"Suspicions! Just suspicions!" Ivy declared. "And I don't think too highly of them from out own family."

"Yeah, but we did do it," Angel said. "Just not when they thought."

"They thought and didn't tell us!"

"Well, I mean, yeah. But that'd be an awkward conversation to have. Especially because we weren't at the time."

Zara continued to grin. "I can barely follow any of this at all, but I want to say I'm having a great time."

"Only because it's not your family being a chaotic mess at the moment," Quinn said.

"True," Zara said. "But still."

"We aren't a mess," Rose said a little defensively, though the looks around the table suggested she was in the minority for thinking that. "No really. This is... this is just one awkward moment, and it'll pass like so many have before." She reached for Ivy's hand and squeezed it. "I know I'm being weird, but I do love you both. You know that."

"Thanks Mom," Ivy said with a mix of relief and continued discomfort.

"Love you too," Angel said. He took Ivy's other hand under the table, interlacing their fingers for mutual support. "And you," he added to Ivy.

"Shut up," Ivy said, blushing again. She leaned against her brother, pressing their shoulders together. "But yeah, same," she added more quietly.

****

It was an awkward evening all round, despite everyone's best efforts to make it otherwise. Ivy was much relieved to be able to shut herself and Angel into their room for the night. She curled up thankfully on their bed, enjoying the protection of the door between them and the rest of the household, even if it was demonstrably not protection enough at times.

She didn't realize at first what Angel was up to as he pattered about the room instead of joining her. As soon as she realized he was getting ready for bed, and consequently removing his clothes, Ivy's focus fixed firmly on him.

Angel was aware of his sister's eyes on him. It was still fresh and bizarre to have her interest in that way, but in some ways it was like letting an old, comfortable groove deepen just a little more. They'd always had a unique connection for siblings, this was just a culmination of sorts.

"I guess things are gonna be ok," Angel said.

"Yeah, seems so," Ivy said. "Still can't believe the whole family thought we were fucking."

"But we did though."

"You know what I mean. That was only once."

"So far."

Ivy grinned, enjoying her half-naked brother meandering about the room. "Rather presumptive of you."

"It is, isn't it," Angel said. "But I mean if everyone thinks we're gonna do it anyway...."

"Never mind everyone else. You just want in bed with me again," Ivy accused.

Angel easily hopped into bed, wearing only his boxers. "I can't argue with that."

"Shouldn't we, like, have a serious discussion about this? Make sure we're not just acting out to spite our parents? That we still want the same--"

Angel stole a kiss from Ivy while she was a busy rambling. "No."

"Oh. Well when you put it that way...." Ivy reached up and tugged Angel gently back toward her for a follow up kiss. "Why does this feel so easy when it's just us?"

"I dunno. It always kind of has. Things have always been easy with you."

"Always?" Ivy asked, arching an eyebrow disbelievingly.

"Yeah."

"Even all that fighting we did?"

"Especially that," Angel said. "In hindsight I mean." He sneaked his hand under Ivy's top, appreciating how easily she allowed it. "Fight it out and its done. None of this dragging baggage around for months or years." He sighed happily. "Plus... it was always so nice wrestling around with you, even if I didn't let myself think about it like that too hard. Would have probably messed with me to realize it."

"Are we slow for not realizing though?" Ivy asked.

"Maybe. Or victims of sensibility."

"We're not overly sensible though."

"Not always."

Ivy's shirt needed to come off. It was agreed emphatically by both sibs without having to discuss it. And as long as they were at it, the rest of her clothes might as well get out of the way too. For convenience's sake.

"Shoulda wrestled naked more often," Angel mused. "That would have been fun."

"And traumatizing."

"Such a pessimist."

"Watch the name calling," Ivy chided gently. "You still want to have sex with me again."

"Tell me you don't. I dare you."

"You still owe me a cum. Settle up and we'll see."

Angel rolled his eyes. "Your accounting skills remain suspect."

Ivy, growing tired of playing coy and feeling the heat of her newly-understood need for her brother, flipped herself on top of him and forcibly removed his underwear.

"I'll put it another way then," Ivy said. "I want to cum with you again. Want to help me with that?"

"See that I can work with."

Angel grabbed Ivy's butt and pulled her hard against his cock. He was hard enough to be interesting already as her pussy rubbed against his shaft. She moved back and forth a little, grinding on him while held down on his lap.

"I want you inside me," Ivy said, stating the fact they both already knew. She could hear a slight pant to her own voice already, despite only just getting started.

"Convenient," Angel said, gratifyingly sounding just as horny as she did. "Because I want to be inside you."

"This is working out well for us then," Ivy said.

Angel let her lift herself up a bit, then guided his cock to meet her pussy as she came back down. It was pure, sweet sibling bliss as she consumed him, efficiently engulfing his cock within herself.

"Unf, you feel so good," Angel breathed.

"Mmm, same," Ivy purred.

Ivy gave herself only bare seconds to adjust to being filled before she was moving again, fucking her brother from atop him. It was too good to wait or hold back. She just wanted more of her brother, more sex with him, more of those sweet, sweet good feels inside. So warm and seductive and cozy.

And yes, she wanted to cum with him again. The opportunity had been snatched away earlier, but it was back again, and she was going to seize it fully.

"You're going so hard," Angel said.

"Uh huh. You don't like it?"

"I really like it. We're not in a rush though, is all I'm saying."

"I want to cum!" Ivy said. "It's been a weird afternoon. I just want something definitively good right now."

Angel's hands ran up Ivy's sides, brushing the edges of her breasts as they moved up then came back down. "This is something good," he said. "This right here."

"You don't want to cum?"

"I do, just not right away. I want more of you first."

"You have, you know, basically all of me right now," Ivy said.

"I know," Angel said. He ran his hands up her body again, going fully for her boobs this time. "And I'm really enjoying it."

Ivy slowed down a little, trying to just savour the moment, but she found that she wanted to be greedy. She couldn't help herself.

"How about... what if you rubbed me a little?" she asked.

"I think that's what I'm doing," Angel said.

"I mean, like, my clit. Rub my clit for me."

"Ohhh." Angel grinned. "Sure, I can do that."

Ivy had to slow down even more and guide her brother to exactly where she wanted to be touched, but was able to go a bit harder again once he was securely settled on her clit. She felt even better that way, more connected to him and definitely getting her needs more fulfilled.

Angel sighed in utter adoration as he got to stare up at his sister riding him, watching the big, goofy smile on her face, and listening to the little moans she made as he played with her clit.

She rode him harder and faster as she got all worked up, so hot and bothered and needing to cum. Her brother's cock and fingers giving her the good, tingly shivers all the way up her body.

Ivy lost herself to the pleasure of Angel and his attention. She bathed in it, basked in it, and let her eventual orgasm take her to a place of wonder and magic.

Angel smiled at Ivy's obvious bliss and let her enjoy it thoroughly, though as she came back down he took over and flipped her on her back. She was oddly accepting of being pinned beneath him, happily wrapping herself around him even. It was different from one of their wrestling scuffles, after all, a totally different balance of desire for dominance.

"You can cum now," Ivy graciously murmured.

"Oh thanks so much, your majesty," Angel said.

"You're welcome."

Angel regarded Ivy thoughtfully, even as most of his attention went toward pounding her wet little pussy. "You're weird right after you cum," he finally decided.

Ivy patted Angel's cheek. "I'm happy is all."

"Maybe that's what's weird." He kissed her fingertips. "I'm used to you always being just a little wound up."

"Hm, maybe. Same with you though. You'll be all relaxed when you cum."

"True."

"It's more fun together too, isn't it?"

"Definitely."

Ivy hummed happily and ran her fingernails up and down Angel's spine. "You should cum now."

"Fuuuccck."

There was something stupidly hot to Angel about hearing his sister say those words to him, especially in that calm, matter-of-fact kind of way. Like it was just a bedtime ritual and they'd get to cuddle each other to sleep afterward. Which was more or less the case, as it happened.

There was certainly a part of Angel that wanted to make it all last as long as possible, but it was a part of him that was rapidly losing the battle. His body wanted him to cum and his sister wanted him to cum. He couldn't fight that combination.

Angel kissed Ivy deeply while continuing to thrust deep inside her. She cradled him, kissed him back, and encouraged him. Faced with that level of affection, he let himself go and came inside Ivy for the second time that day, and indeed ever.

"Thattt'sss it," Ivy hissed happily. "Good boy."

"Arguably, very bad boy," Angel countered with a sigh, feeling the last of his pleasure-spasm fade away, his cum having disappeared inside his sister.

"Yes, arguably." Ivy kissed his cheek. "But it's what I wanted, so it's good."

Angel rolled slightly off her, but only partway. He nestled against he as close as could be, eyes already sleepily struggling to stay open. "Luckily we agree on what we want sometimes, huh?"

"Yeah. Lucky."

Angel traced the side of Ivy's face with a delicate touch of his fingertips. "You were who I wanted this whole time. Are we dumb for not realizing? Are we... are we not smart?"

"That's getting too deep into things for right now, brother mine."

"Fair."

"Plus it's like... like how do you make that jump? T'was only happenstance even this time."

"Hehe, happenstance. You're using fancy words now."

Ivy snorted. "Shut up. Go to sleep."

Angel nodded and clutched her a little tighter, like she was a childhood teddy bear. "Great idea. Good night."

"Sleep tight. Not that tight though. I need to breathe."

"Wuss."

"Jerk."

They fell into soft giggles together before composing themselves and finding an actual comfortable position to drift off together.

****

Morning came too quickly, though did present the opportunity for slowly, lazily waking up together. The sibs gradually progressed to the loveliest, most languid makeout session of their lives, and probably would have gone further still if not for a banging on their door.

"Stop doing whatever weird thing you're doing and get up!" Quinn called through the door. "Breakfast is ready and I'm hungry!"

Angel groaned. "Eat without us."

"I tried! But I gotta get you two up, Mom said. I'll grab the hose if I have to though. See if I don't!"

Ivy shrugged. "She does get punchy when she's hungry sometimes."

"Yeah."

Ivy slipped free of Angel's grasp and sought out a shirt and panties with more energy than he expected of her. He did enjoy watching her get partly dressed though, and eventually forced himself out of bed too, if only because it wasn't as much fun without Ivy sharing it with him.

The reason for Ivy's energy became more apparent as she sneaked quietly over to the door, waited for Quinn to start banging again, then suddenly yanked the door open and lunged for her sister.

Quinn shrieked and batted Ivy's hand away before taking off down the hall, older sister close on her heels. Angel chuckled and followed more sedately, eventually finding his sisters in a standoff at the dining table, on opposite sides with Ivy unable to easily reach Quinn.

"Angel, flank her," Ivy called.

"Mooommm!" Quinn protested.

"No viciously attacking each other until after breakfast," Rose adjudicated firmly.

"She woke us up!" Ivy said.

"Yeah, 'cause I'm hungry!" Quinn said.

"Sit!" Rose said.

Zara slunk in to sit beside Quinn while Ivy sat next to Angel. The sisters still glared at each other until Quinn stuck her tongue out at Ivy who promptly returned the gesture. Their facade cracked after that as they couldn't help smiling at the ridiculousness of it all.

Conversation slowly started up around the table, broken up by periods of silence as everyone was busy eating. Quinn and Zara had little moments of acting cute together across the table, causing Angel and Ivy to eye each other sidelong from time to time as they both caught the interactions.

Toward the end of the meal, Angel surreptitiously slipped his hand to Ivy's, the two of them squeezing each other some reassurance where no one could see. Some things had changed, probably for the better on average, but lots of the important things were still the same.

The rest of the day was like that; the same but different. Quinn and Zara doing their thing, Angel and Ivy doing theirs, some teasing back and forth, but overall the knowledge that everything was ok, and that they were loved. Those were the main things.

"It is confusing though," Ivy murmured lazily as she and Angel basked in the afternoon sun.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Where all that urge to wipe the smug look off your face went," Ivy said. "You've been infuriating for as long as I can remember, and now I just want to cuddle all day." She shrugged. "It's confusing."

"Huh. Yeah, same now that you say it. Maybe romantic love and being a sibling are close to each other than anyone wants to admit."

"Yeah, maybe. Siblings don't typically fondle each other's tits as much as you insist on."

Angel, hand up Ivy's shirt once again, just smiled. "Just cuddling. Like you wanted."

"Uh huh."

A spray of the hose caught them both unawares, then Quinn was racing off across the yard while they were still climbing to their feet and spluttering water.

"You're dead!" Ivy yelled tearing off after Quinn.

"I had to do it once!" Quinn shrieked back. "I had to! It's the law!"

Angel took off on a slightly different angle, trying to trap Quinn. Zara jumped in and ran interference, correctly assuming that she wasn't the same kind of valid target that Quinn was, and at least managed to cut down Quinn's disadvantage of being outnumbered two to one.

"What are we doing with her if we catch her?" Angel called out of curiousity.

"Um... I guess hosing her back," Ivy said, trying to dodge around Zara and just barely missing Quinn going the other way. "Or like... grab some ice cubes and we'll stick them down her back."

"Nooo!" Quinn yelled. "Zara protect me!"

"Trying, babe, but you shouldn't have picked a fight with both them at once."

"They aren't gross when they're apart."

"You mean hot."

"So weird!"

It was an afternoon of about as much maturity as a childhood game of tag where the rules kept changing, but it was, too, a release of some pent up energy and another solid reassurance that the important things still remained. Altered, maybe, but fundamentally unchanged.

One by one the four of them ran out of energy and lay on the grass panting. Quinn had to survive longest, being the target, but eventually she got to collapse in a sweaty mess too.

"I owe you still," Ivy said. "But... not today."

"How... generous... of you," Quinn said, decidedly out of breath.

"What if we just keep, you know, 'being gross'," Angel suggested. "That'll show her."

"You're just horny again," Ivy said.

"Maybe."

"Fantastic. So am I."

Quinn let out an exasperated whine. "Seriously? Still with you two?"

"Sorry, sis, you might just have to live with it from now on," Angel said.

"Hehe, yeah," Ivy agreed. "I think you just might."