Liverpool Ch. 06

Story Info
Through His eyes.
3.9k words
4.56
10k
00

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers

I woke up this morning, knowing my new pet was joining me today. My little Megan would soon be in my home. I could wake up with her handcuffed to the bed and go to sleep the same way. I could picture her face at my home, hidden away in the trees of Knowsley Park. I could hear her moans of pleasure and pain that would fill my empty house. It had been a long time since I'd had anyone living with me. I thought back to the first woman who had shared my home, Tara.

We'd met at school and fallen in love the way only teenagers seem to able to and as soon as I'd left collage we were married. My career had taken off, I got a reputation for being one of the best problem solvers in the company and it meant moving up the chain faster than I'd ever could have hoped for. But with the extra money that I was bringing in came the extra responsibilities, so I was travelling all over the country, staying away for a week at a time, only coming home to Tara at the weekends. And that was fine for the first six months or so, then her low boredom threshold kicked in. She began to resent the time I spent away, leaving her stuck at home by herself. I found out a year later that she hadn't been spending much time on her own though and instead was entertaining a variety of gentlemen in my absence, some of whom I had worked with. She left me in the end for a man who would come home every night to her though it didn't make her any happier. She was back playing her old tricks within a few months.

After her I bounced from woman to woman until I met my first sub. And it was with her I realised where I had been going wrong. I had been seeing woman who were like me, wilful and independent; I needed someone the opposite of that, someone strong enough to cope with me but soft enough bend instead of fighting. Over those years though I had never met a girl like my new pet before, shy but loving, scared of what she was feeling, but so brave to want to push further despite of her fears. The first time we'd met in a little hotel out in the countryside she was literally shaking with nerves, spilling her drink at one point. As the evening progressed she had calmed down though and by the time we went upstairs to bed she had recovered enough to give the one of the best nights of my life. It was like she was two different people, shy and retiring in public, wild and untameable in private. Even though she had faked a couple of times she had done it to please me and that meant a lot. I prefer my woman to try to please me instead of lying there like a piece of dead meat. However I was determined that she would never fake a cum with me again.

I was standing in the shower as I thought and my hand crept down to wrap round my stiff cock almost without me thinking about it. A picture of her popped into my head, her head thrown back as she came, her eyes wild, her nails digging into my back as she clung to me. My cock was getting bigger at the memory and my hand was tightening on it as I got closer to cuming. The slick soapiness of my fingers was like her soft wet pussy, constricting round me as she came. I remembered her body shuddering beneath me, the tiny whimpers she gave as the feelings in her body got more and more intense and the long jolting breath that was forced from her lips as I tipped her over the edge once again. I could feel my body gathering its self, my balls tightening as the hot cum worked its way up and out of me, splashing against the shower tiles. I leaned back on the wall, letting the water wash me down, then I heard my phone beeping at me. Time to get in the office and do some work before she arrived at lunchtime.

Work was busy that morning. Monday's always were the worst because the weekend's problems were stored up until I got back in the office. I had finally managed to get the managers to stop calling me outside office hours unless it was life or death urgent but it didn't stop them emailing me and my inbox was stuffed when I got in at eight. It was still filling up three hours later. It just seemed to be never ending and most of the issues could be solved with a dose of common sense. They were the easy ones to sort out; it was the problems where people had interfered and made things worse that would take me a while to go through. I was going to be late for the meeting if I didn't hurry but the thoughts of my new pet kept creeping in. I wasn't going to push her too hard this week. She'd need time to settle in before I really started on her training. The ideas of all the new things I wanted to introduce her to were still bouncing round my head as I walked into the conference room and I had to push all that to one side while I focussed on whatever bold new strategy the boss men had come up with to make everyone's lives more complicated.

Try as I might to keep a straight face, images and memories of her still popped into my head. Her attempts at gaining my attention over the weekend, her concentration on the task in hand as she sucked my cock into her mouth, the shock on her face when I spanked her, all these things made it difficult for me to stand at the end of the meeting. Added to that was the knowledge that in just a couple of hours I'd be fucking her silly again. My phone beeped at me as I walked out of the office for a smoke. She was here, parked outside on the street. I looked around for her and saw her waving from across the road. I thought it was odd that she didn't get out of the car but I nipped through a gap in the traffic and walked over to her. I got in the passenger side and had turned to greet her when I saw the handprint bruise on the right side of her face. She tried to kiss me but I got hold of her chin and turned her face to me. When I caught sight of her black eye my hand tightened.

'Who did this to you?' I demanded.

'I just fell, it's nothing.' She replied, not looking at me. I knew her well enough to know that she was lying when she wouldn't meet my eyes.

'It's not nothing, who hit you?'

Her brow wrinkled as she tried to think of a way out of answering me.

'What did I tell you about lying, hummm? I wont ask you again, who hit you?'

'It was my fault, I shouldn't have shouted at her.'

'Who?'

'Mother.' Tears were spilling from her eyes.

'Why? Why would your own Mother punch you?'

'Oh no, she didn't punch me. It was just a slap and I fell and knocked my face on the banisters.'

'You still haven't told me why she hit you.' I was so angry at the woman. How dare she hit my pet!

'I shouted at her. I'm not allowed to shout at her.'

'So she hit you?' I couldn't believe my ears. This was ridiculous. 'How old are you now, twenty-one, and she thinks she can slap you around for no good reason?'

'I told you I shouted at her. I was pretty horrible.'

'That's no excuse and don't you dare try to defend her on this. I don't care if you called her a ten quid whore, she does not have the right to hit you like that!' I didn't realise until I saw her flinching away from me that I was shouting at her.

'Oh pet, oh sweetheart, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be shouting at you. This is not your fault. Have you had your face looked at?'

'No, I think its ok. Nothings moving that shouldn't be and I washed it in cold water to stop it swelling so much.' She was so matter of fact about it that it took me a minute to realise that this wasn't the first time she'd had to deal with this sort of thing.

'Has she done this to you before?'

'A couple of times in the past. When I broke the rules.' She said with a shrug.

'Right, well I'd like to hear about these rules and how you broke them but I don't think this is the time or the place for it. I'm going to go back inside and tell them I'm taking the rest of the day off and then you can follow me to your new home.'

I kissed her lips softly and got out of the car. I was fuming at her bloody mother, and her father for letting this carry on. What type of a man lets his own daughter get beaten up in her own home? Megan had told me he lived near by on Deeside. I decided I would like a word with him about what had been going on. But right now my priority was my pet. She'd said her mother was a bit of a bully but I never realised what she'd been putting up with for God knows how long. I was glad I'd asked to move in now. Most of my mates would have laughed themselves silly over the feelings I was experiencing right now; all I wanted was to take her home and wrap her up, to keep her safe from the big bad world and that's exactly what I was going to do. I walked back into the office and knocked on my manager's door.

'You got a minute Steve?'

'Sure Clive, come on in, what's up?'

'Something's come up, I'm going to have to take the rest of the day as annual leave. My phone'll be switched off but I'll check my email when I get a minute.'

'Everything ok? This is a bit sudden.'

'I'm fine. You remember that lass I was telling you about though?' Steve nodded so I carried on. 'Well she's just turned up looking like she'd done a couple of rounds with Ricky Hatton, so I need to get her sorted out, it's just going to take me a while.'

'Ok well let me know how things go. I reckon we can hold this place together without you for one afternoon.'

'Thanks mate. See you tomorrow.'

I quickly logged on to my email to get everything sent to my home address and left. I didn't want to leave her on her own for more than a few minutes. She was still sitting in her car with her face hidden behind her hair. I knocked on her window to tell her where my car was and she jumped at the sound.

'Sorry Sir, I didn't see you there.'

'It's fine, my car's just round the corner in the car park. If you wait here til I get it and then you can follow me out the city, ok?'

'Yes Sir.' She seemed much happier now I had taken control of everything again.

I drove slowly out of the town and along the back roads to my house. She was a good driver and had no problem keeping up with me. I was pleased that she could follow my instructions even though she was feeling so bad. It would make it much easier for her to settle into my routine once I had her home.

I pulled up in the drive. It was big enough for both our cars to sit in, one of the advantages of living in the middle of nowhere was all the space I had around me. The house was built in the 19th century out of old sandstone and had been a gamekeeper's lodge for the big house in the park. I'd spent a fair bit of money on it after the divorce, getting rid of all traces of my ex wife, and now it was modern and comfortable on the inside but kept the charm of the old world, at least that's what a old girlfriend told me. She was a bit of a snob really, I think it was the house she liked, more than my company in it. Whatever it was, now it was my pet's new home. I opened the front door for her and took her inside. I sat her down on the big leather sofa in the sitting room and put the fire on. I stood in front of her, looking down at her poor bruised face.

'Right, have you eaten today?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Do you want tea?'

'No thank you Sir. I'm fine.'

'In that case you can tell me what's been going on. How long has your mother been slapping you around?'

I wanted to get to the bottom of this straight away while she was still off balance enough to tell me the truth. She looked at me, shocked that I could be so forthright with her but spoke obediently.

'I don't know Sir, she had stopped for a while but when Dad left she started it again.'

She stopped and looked down at the floor. Her voice was monotone, flat and she sounded utterly defeated. I sat down on the sofa beside her and pulled her on to my lap. She was so small when she curled up in a ball that I could put my chin on top of her head and make her feel safe.

'Do you know why?' I asked her softly.

'Why she does it or why she waited til Dad left?'

'Both, I guess.'

I sat and waited for her to answer, stroking her hair the way she loved. I knew it was going to be tough for her to tell me what had been going on and I wanted to make her as comfortable as I could. For me, as a Dom, I needed my pets to trust me completely and I got a feeling from Megan that it would take a lot to break down the walls she had put up to protect herself. Without the trust though we couldn't go anywhere, and yes, I was asking a lot from her so early on in our relationship but I felt it was necessary to get her to open up to me so that I could help her to move on from everything that had happened, to move on and grow stronger. She had given me glimpses of the strong witty girl she could be and I wanted to bring that part of her personality to the forefront and let the little girl she was right now grow up.

'I don't know why she does it, not really. I know she didn't want Dad to find out about it but after he left there was no excuse for her not to, I guess.'

'So what's all this about rules?' I moved the conversation on, she was wobbling on the edge of tears again and I wanted to keep her from getting too over emotional before I found out what she had to live with.

'She told me that while I lived under her roof, I had to live under her rules. She was such a mess after Dad went I guess I felt sorry for her. None of her friends knew how bad she was, so she couldn't rely on any of them. I stepped in to help her get back on her feet.'

'And that's how she repays you, by using you as her punch bag?'

'If I broke the rules, yes. It was always like that with her. Even when I was little, especially when I was little. She never told me what I had done wrong, I would just get a smacking and I was left to figure it out on my own. I learned the hard way about how to behave around her. '

'So what rules did you have to follow?' I was curious to know just how mad this woman was.

'Just now or when I was a kid?'

'Just now.'

She counted out them out on her fingers.

'Well she bought or made all my clothes for me. I wasn't allowed to wear shorts or short skirts, no sleeveless or revealing blouses, I always had to wear tights and big cotton knickers. No silk, satin or lace in any of my clothes. She insisted on doing the washing too so she could keep an eye on that side of things. I wasn't allowed to shout at her or raise my voice in the house, once I'd passed my test she wouldn't drive me anywhere, I wasn't allowed to go out at night with my friends, not even to the cinema so I quickly lost the few mates I had managed to make when I had moved out before. I wasn't allowed to smoke, drink or have men back to the house. Oh and I had the wonderful job of bathing her stupid dog every Saturday night. Do you have any idea how long it takes to bath and dry a long coated Peke? Especially one that bites you at every opportunity it gets.'

She twisted round to look at me with a raised eyebrow and showed me her scarred fingers.

'So why didn't you leave?'

'I didn't have anywhere else to go.' Megan looked at the floor again and shrugged her shoulders.

'She told me it was wasteful to keep my flat so I let it go, then she took most of my wages in rent so I couldn't save up enough to get a deposit together again. Dad doesn't have room for me at his place, he barely has enough room for himself. I don't have many friends and most of them stopped speaking to me after I told them I couldn't go out for the fourth or fifth time. I do have one really good friend I was at school with but she's in the middle of having her second baby and simply doesn't have the room for me, plus she lives in London now and I barely had the fuel to get down here. I was running on fumes when we pulled up.'

I shook my head at her story. I couldn't believe how much shit she had put up with.

'Why didn't you tell me what was happening?'

I was hurt that she had kept all this to herself. More than that I was angry at myself for not listening when she had said her mother could be a bully. I had thought it a strange word to use but I hadn't pushed for an explanation at the time. I was too wrapped up in her body to look at her mind.

'You had enough on your plate without me adding to it. I didn't want to be a nuisance.'

'Oh pet, I wish you had told me.'

'Why? What could you have done?' Her voice had a hopeless sound to it, a sound that I never wanted to hear from her again.

'Well I would have gotten you out of there sooner for starters. I also would have called the police.' I was getting angry again.

'Why?' She genuinely sounded puzzled.

'This is assault pet. It doesn't matter who does it, it's against the law for someone to hit you like that.'

'Oh no, then Dad would find out and I don't want him to know.'

'Why on earth not?'

'It would hurt him too much. He adores me, and if he knew what she had been doing to me he would be so upset that he hadn't been able to stop it. He might have hurt her and I don't want him to ruin his life by going to prison over me. You have to promise me you wont tell him.' She twisted round in my arms and looked at me with urgency, grabbing my wrist. 'If you don't promise me I wont stay here.'

She started to struggle to break free, pushing herself up off my lap. I held her firmly and waited for her to calm down. Now I had her I wasn't about to let her go anywhere. Eventually she quietened down and lay still.

'It's ok, pet. It's alright, if that's how you want it, I can't pretend I'm happy about it, but I promise. But in return you have to promise me something, ok?'

'What is it?'

'I want your promise first, you have to swear to me you'll do something for me.'

'Is this a trust thing?' She asked with a small smile.

'Yes, very much so. Do you trust me enough to know I wont make you promise to do something that will cause you pain or suffering?'

She looked into my eyes, studying me with a slight frown. She sat and thought for nearly five minutes before she nodded her head softly.

'Yes Sir, I trust you. I promise I will do what ever you ask of me.'

'Good girl, that took guts. I want you to promise me that you will tell your Dad why you left. You don't have to say how long it's been going on, as far as he'll know this is the first time, but I do think he should know. You can call him to tell him, that way he doesn't see what a mess she's made of you, but I think he'd be glad that you're nearer to him now. From what you've told me, you two are close. I also want you to tell him he's welcome round here whenever he wants to visit. Can you do that for me?'

She looked at me and thought some more. I wish I could have seen what was going round in her head. She had a way of sitting very still, staring into the middle distance, just focussing on whatever it was she needed to make a decision on. She was so single minded about everything, she would think everything through thoroughly, from every angle. She had told me one night when we were talking online that this was the only way she knew how to make choices; for her it meant no second-guessing, she knew she'd made the right decision this way.

'Yes Sir,' she said finally. 'For you, I can do that.'

'I am so proud of you right now, my pet, do you know that?'

She blushed and turned her head away.

'I mean it. You've taken some huge steps today, well done.'

She tucked her head back under my chin and snuggled into me. I felt her yawn and stroked her hair some more. Soon her breathing deepened and she fell asleep. She needed it, I hadn't asked her where she'd spent the night but I didn't think she'd gotten much rest. I decided to just hold her for a while. I didn't want to wake her by moving, so I just sat and held her while she slept. Everything else could wait, my pet was home.

Navajazz
Navajazz
38 Followers