Lives Changed Forever Ch. 04

Story Info
Boyfriend-Girlfriend. The siblings build their relationship.
8.8k words
4.68
19.4k
36

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Sally hadn't spoken a word since they left the school earlier. Both were busy with their own emotions, busy sorting out their own thoughts and feelings.

In the car, half way home, Sally spoke first: "Wow, Jack, this is crazy. Do you realize we just broke about every single school rule? I can't believe we did it in Mr. Matthews' room."

"I forgot it was his room, Sally," Jack answered. "Did it turn you on to know we were doing it in the Sex Ed room?"

"I couldn't believe it when you dragged me there and snuck us in. I thought you knew. I thought you had it all planned. We could have gotten caught in there. It was so hot, Jack. I nearly came when you pushed me against the wall and I felt your hard cock pressing against me."

"I was horny all the time just thinking about you being naked under your clothes. I couldn't believe it when I felt your bare ass under your skirt earlier. And when you blew me backstage, I nearly lost it, I was so turned on."

"You came a lot, Jack. I had to swallow fast, you know. I didn't want any of it to drip on the floor."

Sally paused.

"You know what I liked most tonight, Jack? It was seeing you next to the kids in my class at the party. You look so much older than them. A real college boy I am so proud of you, Jack. I love you so much."

Jack didn't answer her straight away. After a short pause he said quietly, "I love you, too, Sally, more than anyone in this world. I loved your performance tonight. It was perfect. You looked absolutely stunning at the party in your short skirt and cut-off top, better than any of the other girls. I am so proud to have you as my ..,"Jack hesitated before he continued, much less confidently, "... girlfriend?"

"Oh, Jack!" Sally giggled excitedly. "I'm your girlfriend and you are my boyfriend! I've never been happier in my life! I don't want us to split, ever, my big brother-boyfriend. I love you so much."

"Let's not go home, yet, Sally. I don't think I can face mom right now. I know a quiet spot nearby where we can park up. What do you think, babe?"

"We've plenty of time before we have to be back home, Jack. It's not even ten."

Jack turned the car around and made his way to a lonely spot he had discovered last year while he was working on a local farm.

--

Once Jack had parked the car, they took off their seatbelts and Sally lay down on the front bench again, her head in his lap. Her short skirt was still wet. She opened the top button and slid it off her hips. She was fully naked. She didn't care. Anything was better than the soggy feeling of this wet skirt against her ass.

The siblings started to feel the chill of the evening, and Jack ran the engine for a while to get the heater going. He let his hand drop on her chest and started playing with her tits. He loved how they felt, soft and firm at the same time and he loved to squeeze her nipples. Sally remover her top to give him better access.

"Big brother-boyfriend. Sounds good." Sally said quietly, more to herself.

"Little sister-girlfriend," Jack responded, equally quietly.

Jack slowly moved his hand to her pussy and started playing idly with her newly shaven girlish-looking slit.

"Wow, Sally, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your bare pussy in Mr. Matthew's room. It turned me on so much, seeing you all naked like this," Jack said, slowly stroking her.

"It turned me on shaving it for you, Jack," Sally replied. "I wanted my bush gone for a while now and brought my razor to school this morning. It felt really hot running it across my pussy in the girls' showers at school. I felt extremely naughty. I nearly got caught by Marilee and Jessica, though."

She paused briefly to enjoy the play of his fingers on her naked cunt and the butterflies that this created in her stomach.

"Oh, yes, Jack. Keep doing what you're doing babe, it feels great. Oh, yes stroke my little clitty, please. It's getting hard again already and my pussy is getting wet. Oooh, I like how this feels, babe."

What had started with one finger sliding up and down her slit soon grew into a two-finger operation: his index finger to the left and his middle finger to the right of her most sensitive organ. He applied a little bit of pressure and watched her tiny clit peak out from under its hood each time he bent his fingers. Every time, her clit showed its little head, Sally's hips bucked slightly.

Jack's cock was rock hard and longed to be freed from his confines. He wiggled his hips slightly, trying to get more comfortable. Sally lifted her head and said in her little girl voice: "Is your cock hurting, Jack? I can feel how hard it is. Do you need your little sister-girlfriend to kiss it to make it better?"

Jack was extremely turned on hearing his sister talk in her girly voice. He whispered into her ear, "Yes, sis, my cock is so hard it hurts. Kiss it to make it feel better, please."

Sally turned onto her stomach. Jack opened his jeans and pulled his hard dick out. When Sally was facing him again, his hard rod was right in front of her face. It still smelled of her pussy. Sally started to plant little kisses all around his purple tip.

"I'm kissing it, Jack. See! Are your little sister-girlfriend's kisses helping you, Jack? Is your big hard cock feeling any better?"

"It's a little bit better already, Sally. Maybe if you licked it, it would help more?"

Sally stuck out her tongue and gave his hard and throbbing cock a few long licks. Every single lick ended with the tried and tested swirl of her rough tongue around his tip. She held the base of his cock in a firm grip, making it swell even more. She felt his blood pulsing through his hard member as she licked it. Feeling his pulse in her hand excited her.

--

Running her tongue along Jack's swollen member made Sally's pussy itch with excitement.

"Babe, my pussy is itching really bad. Maybe if you kiss it and lick it like I am kissing and licking your dick, it will make it feel better, too. Please, big brother-boyfriend, kiss my little pussy!"

Sally needed some attention too, and she needed it badly.

She turned on her back again, spreading her legs wide on the narrow bench to allow her big brother-boyfriend better access to her very wet and extremely swollen pussy. Jack kneeled on the driver's seat. She moved her head between his legs and started licking his balls that were hanging low, just above her lips. Her hand was stroking his cock.

Jack bent down and licked her bare pussy, as she had asked him to.

"Is my tongue making your itchy pussy feel better, my little sister-girlfriend?" he asked her playfully, his voice getting husky from the attention she gave his hard cock.

"Keep licking, Jack, baby, please. My hot cunt needs it badly," Sally begged as she was rubbing her brother's hard dick. While she was stroking his cock, he inserted two fingers in his sister's tight cunt and started masturbating her, too.

Sally jerked him faster. Her tongue on his balls tickled him lightly. His scrotum tightened around his balls under the soft touch of her tongue. His cock was hot from the stroking it got, its purple head thick and plump, was ready to burst. However, Jack was not ready to cum, yet. It took all the concentration he had not to shoot his load there and then.

As Sally was jerking him off, his ass right above her face, a wicked thought crossed her mind. Still licking his balls and stroking his cock furiously, she let her other hand explore his butt. His hairy cheeks were soft and firm at the same time. The skin between his balls and his ass was slightly damp and felt strangely firm and rubbery.

As her finger explored his anal region, Sally felt the rough surface of his sphincter appear under her fingertip. She slowly circled it once, twice. As she touched him there, she felt Jack's cock jerk and twitch in her hand, in fact, his whole body was squirming now. Sally gently placed her finger on the little muscle that kept his ass so tightly closed. She pushed slowly but persistently until his tight sphincter gave way and her finger entered his ass, the forceful muscle closing tightly around her fingertip. She pulled back a bit, careful not to let it slip out of his tight hole. Overwhelmed by the sensation, Jack stopped teasing her cunt and started moaning into her open pussy instead.

Sally had found the right spot. As she moved her finger in his tight ass, Jack couldn't hold back any longer and his cock exploded. He came suddenly, with great force and without warning. His release ached, but it felt heavenly. His cum hit her mound, her stomach, her tits, every area of her body. Big white blobs of his cum were splattered along the center line of her body and created a river that was filled with copious amounts of his seed.

When his cock finally stopped shooting, his body continued to shake for a while. Sally held him close. Never in her life had she seen or experienced anything like this. It took a while before Jack came back to reality, Sally still holding him tightly.

"What the hell did you do to me, Sally?" Jack asked his sister when he had his breath back.

"You came like a garden hose, Jack! Look at the mess you made."

"I know. It was magic. I remember you stroked my dick and I fought the urge to cum. Then your tongue tickled my balls and I felt your finger move. After that, everything is a haze."

"Are you serious, Jack, you don't remember how I..."

His phone beeped twice, brutally interrupting. Sally took the phone and looked at the notification on the lock screen.

"Text from mom, Jack. We better read it."

She handed him the phone. He opened the text and read: "Hi kids, got held up on important business, won't be home 'till Monday evening. Love, Mom."

Jack and Sally looked at each other, puzzled. This was very unusual. Their mother had never before been called away on a business trip out of town on a Saturday.

As little as they understood the reason why their mother wasn't coming home this weekend, they realized very quickly that they had the whole house to themselves until Monday. No need to sit in the cold and very small car.

The siblings looked at each other and laughed. They were sticky, sweaty and very messy. Sally pulled her top over her sticky tits. She didn't bother with her skirt. Closing his jeans button, Jack said, "Buckle up, Sally. Let's go home."

--

As soon as the door had closed behind them, Sally jumped into her brother's arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, pressing her still very hot and very wanting cunt hard against the rough material of his jeans. She still had her itch to scratch, and it was itching badly.

She kissed him hungrily, all the time rubbing her aroused cunt hard against his jeans. The friction provided her with some relief at least.

Jack carried her into the living room and lay her down on the couch. Sally opened her legs as wide as she could. Her pussy was red, swollen and wet. It looked ready and inviting. Sally wiggled her hips impatiently.

"My pussy's on fire, Jack. I need to come. Please help me! Don't let me wait any longer, babe."

She tore off her sticky T-shirt and started squeezing her tits and nipples. Her legs trembled. She caressed her wet slit as if to show him where his attention was needed most. Jack watched her for a moment as she played with herself. Then he dropped down on his knees and buried his face in her hot and waiting snatch. She rested her legs on his shoulders while he ate her cunt, locking her feet behind his head. He was trapped in the sweetest trap he could imagine, lapping the sweetest honey he knew.

Trapped between her legs, her feet pressing him deep into her swollen cunt, it was Jack's time to get naughty ideas. He remembered how Sally had moved her finger across his skin and how this had caused him to lose all sense of reality. He decided to do the same thing for her, only this time he would use his tongue to tickle her sensitive skin.

He licked her in broad strokes, right below her opening. Each time his tongue touched her, her pussy spasmed and little drops of her honey ran down from her excited hole. He tried to catch them with his tongue as he licked.

He moved his hands under Sally's ass, lifting her pelvis ever so slightly to give him better access to the area right below her pussy. When he had her in a good position, he moved his hands up pushing her thighs apart. She lay in front of him, open like a book, both of her holes on display and readily accessible for him.

His fingers moved onto her lips and pulled them apart, exposing her deep red, excited insides of her cunt. He continued to lap at the skin below her opening, making sure he never touched her pussy with his tongue, trying to catch as much of her moisture as possible. His fingers started playing with her pussy. He inserted one, then two fingers into her hole, stretching her pussy nicely.

As his fingers were fucking her excited hole, his tongue moved farther down. Jack had his eyes closed and concentrated solely on the feelings in his tongue. He felt a little ledge and licked over it. Sally squirmed as he tickled her there.

Jack's cock was rock hard again. It felt as if it wanted to burst through his jeans. He stopped licking her and took off his Jeans and boxers. He stood above his little sister-girlfriend, looking at her naked body, her pussy and ass exposed, her eyes closed and her hands playing with her little perky tits. He stroked his hard cock a couple of times and sunk it deep into her waiting pussy in one single motion.

Sally opened her eyes and let out a long moan as he penetrated her. She had enjoyed being licked and expected to feel his tongue on her ass next and was a bit disappointed when he stopped licking her. She moved her hand to her clit and started stroking herself while his hard dick moved in slow, deep strokes inside her pussy.

Jack leaned forward and sucked her nipples. Sally let out a moan each time he sucked one of her sensitive nubs and gently bit it before he moved on to the other one.

Each time Jack's cock entered her, Sally's body gave a jolt and a small little orgasm rolled over her. Playing with her clit kept her on the edge for a couple of minutes, before she felt a stronger orgasm approaching. When Jack started to suck and nibble on her tits, her body responded almost immediately with another series of small climaxes. She was in a constant state of orgasm, little ripples washing over her in constant succession.

Jack's back got a little tired and he shifted his position ever so slightly, angling his cock up against the roof of her pussy, and by complete accident he hit her spot. It felt a little rougher than the rest of her pussy. Sally squirmed when she felt his dick hit her there. When he hit it again, her whole pelvic floor contracted, trapping his cock in her spasming tunnel. When he hit the spot for the third time, the world came crushing down on Sally and she exploded in a mind-blowing, body-shaking orgasm.

When his sister rigid shook hard her orgasm, Jack pulled out of her, lay down beside her on the couch and held her tightly while her body was convulsing, just as she had done for him in the car. It took her several minutes to calm down.

When the spasms stopped, Jack asked her, "Are you OK, baby? You were shaking and panting a lot when you came. I was afraid you'd fall off the couch."

"Yes, Jack, I'm OK. That last orgasm was amazing. What did you do to make me cum like that? All I remember is you changed your angle, and l went off."

"I don't know, sis. My back got tired and I pushed my dick upwards in your pussy instead of down. It hit a little rough spot inside you and then you started to come. I've never seen you come like this before. I pulled my dick out and got down beside you to hold you."

"Are you telling me you never came, Jack? I'm sorry, baby. You dick must be sore. Are your balls blue?" Sally giggled.

"Never mind, Sally, I don't think I would have been able to come again anyways. I wasn't even close when you came. I came so much the last time, I was surprised I even got hard again."

The siblings held onto each other for a while. When they were back to normal again they got up and took a shower. They had made it a habit to shower together in the past weeks, and this time was no exception.

After their shower they went back to the living room, sat on the couch and cuddled for a while. When Sally started to get sleepy, she asked: "Which bed are we sleeping in tonight, Jack? Yours or mine?"

"I don't know, Sally. They are both so small. Why don't we try mom's bed tonight? She isn't going to use it and it is big enough for two."

"She'll know, Jack. We can't."

"She won't, Sal. Let's change the sheets for the night and change them back in the morning. I really want to sleep in a proper bed with you tonight."

--

It was a plan. The siblings went to work on stripping their mother's bed and putting the new sheets on. While Jack was stripping the bed, Sally disappeared for a while. She beamed with excitement when she returned.

With fresh sheets in place, the siblings slipped under the covers and made themselves at home. At first it felt strange being in their mother's room, but they were both looking forward to the night together in a big bed.

"Baby, do you know what I did to you just before you came in the car?" Sally was curious if Jack could remember her finger in his ass, and how he would react once he knew.

"I've no idea, babe. You were stroking the life out of my cock and played with my balls. That's all I remember. After that everything turned into a mush."

"You really don't remember, Jack? I played with your ass and had my finger up your butt. My finger felt very good in your tight hole. I even wiggled it a bit. Gosh, your ass was squeezing me so hard as you came."

"If it was your finger up my ass that made me cum like that, you'll have to do that again sometime, babe." Jack gave her a dirty grin.

Sally kissed him. "Oh Jack, I was afraid you'd be disgusted if you knew. I'm glad you liked it. I liked playing with your ass, too."

"I'm not disgusted, baby. I love you. How could I be disgusted with anything you do?"

"Do you want to play with my ass some time, Jack? For a moment I thought you'd lick my butthole when we were fooling around on the couch and I was kind of looking forward to it, but then you started fucking me instead. I really enjoyed your tongue down there, babe. I got very horny thinking about you licking my hole."

"I'd love to play with your ass. Seeing both your holes earlier on the couch really turned me on. I didn't know what you would say, though, if I licked you there. I wasn't sure you'd like it, babe."

Sally started to stroke his cock while they talked. The thought of having his thick cock enter her tight little butthole excited her more than she would have imagined. She knew she wanted it.

"Did you like looking at my tight little asshole, Jack?" She kept stroking his cock while she spoke, again using her little girl voice that excited Jack so much. "Cos' my tiny little butthole liked being looked at by you very much. I felt it pucker up in anticipation as you kissed me down there. It was waiting to be kissed, too, you know."

"Get up on your knees, Sally," Jack said in a hoarse whisper. Sally obliged. She got up on all fours and as if to make a point she stuck her rear end high up in the air, her legs slightly parted. In this position her butt cheeks opened up and put her tight little hole on full display for him. Likewise, her pussy was open and accessible, ready to be played with.

"What are you going to do to me, Jack? Are you going to take me with that big cock of yours?" Sally asked him in a husky voice that gave away her arousal.

She did not get an answer. At least not a verbal one. Jack went behind her and cupped her wet pussy in the palm of his hand, pressing his fingers hard against her slit.