Lives Changed Forever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh, Sally. What brought this on? I've never seen you so horny before."

"I couldn't help myself, Jack. I looked at all these beautiful panties and bras and imagined what I'd do to you when I'd wear them and got horny as hell. I just had to cum, and then I wanted to make you cum, too. Did you enjoy it, my big brother-boyfriend?"

"It was exciting, Sal. Risky, but very exciting. We could have been caught any moment. I loved the feeling of my cock in your throat. You kept me so deep down you didn't even have to swallow when I came, it all just went down straight into your belly."

"That was part of my surprise, Jack. I practiced with a carrot all last week. I'm so glad it all worked out."

It slowly dawned on Jack, that Sally may have had all this planned. He looked at her quizzically. Sally smiled, grabbed the few items of lingerie she had brought into the cabin, mainly as cover-up, and a bag of items she had purchased before she had texted Jack. They stepped out of the changing rooms and left the shop, holding hands. It was time for ice cream now.

--

As they walked to the ice cream parlor, still holding hands, the siblings didn't notice Marilee and Jessica, the two best friends from school, but Marilee and Jessica noticed them and looked at each other knowingly. Monday morning, before the first big break, the whole school would know the rumors of Sally and her brother Jack holding hands at the mall.

Jack and Sally were oblivious to this. They enjoyed their ice cream and discussed their future at State a little more.

When they had finished their ice cream, the siblings went to the cinema to see if anything worthwhile was showing. They found that the Avengers film was still playing, Jack bought two tickets and the siblings went to see the show. The siblings took their seats in the back of the theatre. They held hands, kissed and felt each other up all through the film and didn't really follow the show. The siblings were happy in each other's company. However, all the kissing and groping they did during the film was showing its effect, and the siblings were horny again.

They grabbed a burger from the drive-through on the way, and when they arrived home, Sally insisted on modeling her new clothes to Jack. The living room would be the ideal stage for her fashion show. Of course, she had planned a few extras to get and keep her big brother-boyfriend's attention during her show.

"You sit there on the chair, Jack," Sally instructed her brother. "Don't move." Then she disappeared in their mother's bedroom. After a few minutes, Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On" sounded from the stereo and Sally appeared in the living room, seductively dancing to the music. She had planned this carefully, and seeing the surprised look on her brother's face more than paid for the efforts she had gone through to set this up last night while he was stripping their mother's bed.

Sally was wearing black 6-inch heels and a cream colored trench coat. She had put on bright red lipstick and had tied her hair up in the messiest of messy buns. Her head was topped with an old-fashioned men's hat.

Sally swayed her hips to the sound of the music as she was dancing towards her brother, who had difficulties sitting still at the extremely erotic sight of his sister dancing for him.

"Oh my gosh, Sal," Jack started to say, but she shushed him instantly and gestured him to stay put. She wanted to seduce him with the most erotic dance and strip she could muster.

Sally moved towards her brother. Her hips swaying and her hands running over her body. Sally started acting out the lyrics of the song, and as Joe Cocker sang: "Baby take off your coat," the coat fell to the ground. Sally looked stunning underneath. Her legs were covered by sheer black thigh-high silk stockings that were held up by bright red garters. Her pussy was barely covered by a tiny, red lacy thong, and her tits were held by a matching ret push-up bra.

As Joe Cocker sang: "Take off your shoes," her 6-inch heels flew across the room.

At "Baby take of your dress, yes, yes, yes," her bra came off, and when Joe Cocker sang "You can leave your hat on," Sally took off her hat and shook her head vigorously, causing her hair to fall down over her shoulders.

Sally followed the lyrics in everything she did. She turned on the lights at the right time, placed her leg seductively on a chair that magically appeared in the living room, exposing her crotch to Jack, giving him a short glimpse of her naked pussy, and raised her arms, all the time winding, swaying and moving her body, teasing Jack relentlessly.

It was Jack's first lap dance, and one that he wouldn't ever forget. His dick was rock hard and he lusted after his little sister-girlfriend like he had never lusted after anybody before.

To the last verse of the song, Sally danced right in front of Jack, straddling his lap, pulling out all stops, but like every good lap dancer, she didn't touch Jack. The power she had over him during her strip tease turned her on as much as watching her made him horny. She was soaking wet, her pussy burning with desire for him while she stripped completely naked for her big brother boyfriend, thong and stockings flying off in different directions.

"Suspicious minds a talkin', try'n to tear us apart. They don't believe in this love of mine. They don't know I love you. They don't know what love is. I know what love is. Sweet darling."

The lyrics of this song were the perfect description of her feelings for her big brother-boyfriend and she was sure, he felt the same about her.

When the music ended, Sally sat on Jack's lap, took his head in her hands and kissed him long and hard, her tongue invading his mouth without warning. Her wet pussy rubbing across the crotch of his jeans. Jack responded by caressing her sides, tenderly at first, then stronger and stronger. Breathlessly, Sally took Jack by the hand and led him to their mother's bed, the bed they had made such tender love in last night and this morning.

She pushed him down on the bed and opened his jeans. She took off his shoes and removed his trousers quickly, followed by his boxers. He removed his shirt just as quickly. His proud, erect and very hard cock sprang free and bounced off his belly. Sally kissed it hungrily, leaving tiny trails of her red lipstick behind each time her lips made contact with his cock. She kissed, sucked and licked the tip of his hard cock that was soon covered in the bright red of her lipstick. Sally took him into her mouth and pushed down until her lips touched his base. When she pulled back, she made a point to leave her lips wrapped around his cock.

Sally straddled him, her wet cunt making contact with his hard prick as she sat on his lap. He fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples. Sally bent forward and kissed him hard and hungry. The siblings kissed feverishly, expressing the passion each of them felt for the other. Sally was running her hands through Jack's hair, he was moving his hands along her naked back as they kissed. Sally was moving her hips, pressing her hungry cunt against his hard cock. He responded by pressing his cock hard against her cunt, each rubbing their sex on their partner's.

Sally started kissing Jack's face and moved her mouth towards his neck. She nuzzled his earlobe and buried her face in the side of his neck, kissing him hard and passionate. Jack's fingers found her wet cunt and started stroking her. Sally's excitement grew and grew, and she started sucking her brother's skin to relieve some of her excitement. Sally reached under her and guided Jack's cock deep inside her pussy. Rocking her hips back and forth, she fucked him hard, her clit constantly rubbing on his belly, his fingers still caressing her ass. It didn't take long for her to come. Jack followed quickly, once again releasing his seed deep inside her wet cunt.

"Big brother-boyfriend," Sally whispered in his ear as his dick slipped out of her pussy, followed by a big blob of their mixed juices.

"Little sister-girlfriend," Jack responded quietly.

The siblings were exhausted after their intense love making. They pulled the sheets across them and fell asleep quickly in each other's arms. In their horniness the siblings never realized that they hadn't changed their mother's bedsheets again before they fucked and fell asleep in her bed.