Lives Changed Forever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally's whole body was on fire again. His hand felt good on her pussy, his rough fingers pressing against her lips made her hot.

Jack looked down at her tight butthole and spat on it. Then he rubbed his spit around her dark hole with his thumb. His spit felt cool against her hot ass. When she felt his thumb run around her ass, the muscles of her pelvic floor started to twitch.

"Oh yes, Jack, play with my ass. It feels so good."

Jack opened his mouth, placed it right on her crack and let his tongue slither across the dark, ridged flesh of her butthole. She tasted clean after her shower. Her hole felt rough and soft at the same time. Very firm but also quite flexible. He dabbed his tongue around it, probing, feeling, caressing her tight sphincter, charting previously uncharted territory.

When she felt his tongue on her ass, Sally nearly jumped from the intensity of the touch. It was a delicate, probing touch, yet it was the most intense, exquisite feeling she ever experienced.

"Oh Jack, your tongue feels so hot on my ass. Don't stop licking it, please. Don't stop, babe."

His tongue moved around her little rose bud, tracing the delicate skin of her ass. He moved his tongue across the rough surface of her butthole, the tip probing her tight muscle, toying with it, as if it was seeking entry.

He pushed his tongue against her rear entrance and felt the strong muscle move slightly, loosening up under his soft touch. He let his saliva flow freely onto her ass and spread it around with his tongue in preparation of things to come.

"Fuck me, Jack. Put your hard cock up your sister's tight little ass. I want to feel you inside me."

Jack took his dick in his hand and spat on her ass again. Then he placed his cock right in the center of her round hole.

"Do you want your tight little butt fucked, Sally? My hard cock is ready to give it to you, babe."

Jack wanted to be sure.

"Yes, Jack. But be careful. I've never had anything in there before."

Jack pushed his cock against her tight muscle.

Sally let out a deep groan when she felt her sphincter open under the pressure of his cock. Never before had she felt so full.

"Careful, Jack. Slowly. My little butt is soo tight."

He let his cock enter her bit by bit, to allow her ass to adjust to the thickness of his hard rod. Jack felt her strong muscle close tightly around his cock. He moved it, out and in. Slow strokes at first, out of fear he could hurt her.

"Wow, you're inside my tiny asshole, Jack. Leave it there for a moment, please, babe. Don't move."

Jack held back for a moment, before he started fucking her ass with slow strokes. Each time he pushed, his cock went in a little deeper. He enjoyed the tight fit of her ass around his cock. The friction it provided was just right.

Sally felt her ass relax after the initial invasion. His thick cock inside her was moving slowly. She got used to the feeling.

"Don't worry, Jack, you won't break me. Push a little harder already. Fuck my tight ass."

Jack obliged. He didn't need to move fast or fuck her hard. The sensation of her tight ass around his hard cock was enough to keep him right on the edge.

Sally had her fingers on her clit now and was stroking herself. His cock in her ass felt great, but she needed the additional stimulation of her cunt if she wanted to cum.

She pushed out her hips and let her upper body fall down. This gave Jack an exciting new view of his thick hard cock moving in and out of her ass. It also provided Sally with additional stimulation, as her stiff nipples were grazing the fresh and still a little bit stiff bedsheet with every move of her body.

Soon, they found their rhythm. His cock moved like a piston in and out of her tight hole, her fingers flicked her clit and her nipples rubbed along the fresh sheet. Sally started bucking her hips in anticipation of her orgasm, which was slowly building inside her. When Jack felt Sally's hips move, he intensified his efforts and fucked her harder.

Feeling his hard cock hammering her butthole faster and faster pushed Sally over the edge. Her finger touched her clit one last time, lightly, almost like the touch of a feather, and Sally came.

Her hips bucked wildly as her orgasm took over. Jack felt the ring of her sphincter tightening around his cock in short spasms. He, too, felt his orgasm coming now. He pumped her ass, holding on tightly to her hips, getting closer with every stroke.

As Sally recovered from her orgasm, she started talking again. "Oh babe, you made me come so good. Fuck me, fuck me as fast and hard as you can. I want your cream deep in my ass. Please, big brother, give it all to me."

Hearing Sally's voice finished Jack off. He buried his cock deep in her ass as his sticky load spurted from the tip of his cock. After his orgasm subsided, he pulled his cock out of her before he went limp. The couple collapsed beside each other on the bed. Jack lay down behind her and took Sally in his strong arms. He kissed her neck and ears as he held her tightly.

"I love you, babe." It was Sally who spoke first, quietly.

"Love you, too, Sal."

"Big brother-boyfriend," Sally whispered squeezing his hand.

"Little sister-girlfriend," Jack whispered in her ear as they both drifted off to sleep.

--

It was well after eight when the siblings woke up. It was Jack's turn to surprise his little sister-girlfriend this morning. The siblings were still spooning as they had been when they fell asleep last night, and his morning wood was pushing against his sister's pussy. All he had to do was move his pelvis forward ever so slightly and his hard cock entered her still very wet cunt.

When she felt his hard dick slide into her, Sally opened her eyes. She turned her head, looked at her big brother-boyfriend and said: "Well hello, big brother. I take it you slept well?" She pushed her pelvis back and his shaft slid another little bit deeper into her wet pussy.

"I did, little sister. Slept like a baby. I thought, I'd wake you up with a little treat this morning."

"A big treat, more like it, Jack. Your cock feels huge inside my tight little pussy."

Jack started rocking his hips back and forth, gently fucking his sister from behind. His hands played with her perky orange-sized tits. All Sally had to do is lift her leg up a bit to allow him deeper access.

Sally took one of his hands and moved it to her pussy. Jack, obligingly, played with her clit, providing the additional stimulation she was longing for.

Sally felt as if she was wrapped in a warm blanket, made of the manliest, most gorgeous body she knew. Her back was pressed against Jack's chest, his strong arms were wrapped firmly around her small body, and his cock in her pussy connected their bodies turning them into one single unit. She felt secure and protected.

Sally relaxed and gave herself over to his rhythm. She didn't have to move at all, and still, his hands playing with the two most sensitive parts of her body and his hard cock moving in and out of her wet and tight cunt created wave after wave of pleasure all over her body.

Jack liked holding her like this. In this position, he had unrestricted access to all parts of her tight body. Her pussy and his cock had found their perfect rhythm. They were dancing to the tender tune of their lovemaking.

Jack took the time to feel her skin under his fingers: the soft flesh of her tits, the hard, small nipples, that made her pussy extra tight whenever he squeezed them, the smooth, hairless skin of her bare cunt with its hard little crown, her clit. Each time he stroked her there, her whole body tensed up for a second, just a little bit, showing him the pleasure she felt.

As waves of pleasure washed over Sally's relaxed body, her stomach tightened and the tingle she felt in her pussy spread across her whole body. She had her eyes closed and appeared to be sleeping, but she felt alive, loved. Each time, Jack's cock slid inside her, a little moan escaped her lips.

Jack was also very relaxed. He enjoyed the sensations Sally's body gave him, and hearing Sally moan in his arms drove him wild. Her pussy massaged his cock and her body twitched whenever he caressed her hard little clit. Her hips, picking up their pace, were pushing back on him with every stroke of his cock. Jack was getting ready to cum.

Sally could also feel her orgasm coming. Her hips had found a rhythm of their own and fucked back at Jack's prick each time it entered her body. The butterflies in her stomach multiplied and her whole body tingled. Her clit was hard as glass and seemed to grow and grow under his tender caresses. Her moans became louder, her breathing heavier, her whole body tensed up.

Jack felt Sally's arousal and started to flick her clit lightly with the tip of his finger like he had done the first time they had made love. He felt her body tensing up, her pussy pressing hard against his hand. His cock was rock hard and ready inside her tight tunnel. He planted tender kisses on Sally's neck, enjoying the feeling of her skin on his lips when he felt her body erupt.

When she felt his hot kisses on her skin, Sally came. Her cunt tightened around his hard cock, her body convulsed once, twice. She felt a hot substance fill her cunt and collapsed in Jack's arms.

When Jack felt her cunt squeeze his prick, he couldn't hold back. His cock erupted, depositing his creamy load deep inside her. He pulled her tightly against his body as he came, as if to make sure his fertile load would find its destination. Then he, too, collapsed beside her and sank onto the bed.

The lovers kissed, each breathing heavily. Jack's hand held her pulsing cunt, his middle finger lodged between her slippery lips. She pushed her legs together, trapping his hand on her hot pussy.

"That was great, Jack." Sally said. "Thank you big brother-boyfriend." She kissed him on his nose.

"Thank you, little sister-girlfriend," Jack replied. "I loved holding you. Your body felt great in my arms."

"I'm hungry, Jack. How about breakfast?"

"No problem. Coming right up, Sally. Give me five minutes in the bathroom and I'll make you eggs on toast."

"No eggs on toast today, Jack. I want donuts and coffee for breakfast. Let's go to the donut place for breakfast, please."

--

They hopped in the car and drove up to the "Donut Place", as Sally called it. It was one of the family's regular breakfast joints and the siblings felt confident going there. Sunday mornings was slow anyways, so they weren't too worried about having to explain themselves or starting awkward rumors.

In the car they talked about their future. Sally was going to graduate in less than two weeks. She had received an offer letter for English and Drama from State, the same University her brother attended. At the time it hadn't made that much of a difference to Sally what school she went to, and it was really the convenience of having a ride home and back with her brother on weekends and for the holidays that made her accept. Now that their relationship had changed so drastically, the fact that the two would be attending the same school opened a new world of possibilities for them.

"Have you ever thought about getting your own place off-campus, Jack?" Sally asked her brother. "You'll be a Sophomore next year, so you don't have to live on campus any more. Wouldn't it be great to have a place of our own? I'd love to live with you, my big brother-boyfriend." She gave him her biggest smile.

Jack was a little less excited about this than Sally. The thought of not living in the dorms had never crossed his mind. On-campus accommodation was ok and it was cheap. He hadn't missed anything last year and saved a ton of money.

"You know yourself, Sally, freshmen are only allowed to live in the dorms, not off-campus. You wouldn't be able to move in with me, anyways. Apart from that, off-campus rents are really expensive. I'm not sure I could even afford an apartment off-campus."

"It would be so handy, though, Jack. I could stay over a lot. I really love sleeping in the same bed as you. It really calms me down, you know. I also don't really want to be separated from you more than I have to, Jack. And think about it, if we had our own place we could do whatever we wanted whenever we felt like it." Sally loved the unrestricted access she had to her brother and was not looking forward to having to give it up after the summer.

"I know, Sally. It would. And for the first year we wouldn't even have to worry about explaining anything to mom. You'd be officially living in the dorms, right?" Jack was beginning to get a little more excited about the idea.

"Exactly, Jack. Nobody'd have to know. Maybe I can even get a single room in one of the dorms. I'll apply to the housing office for one. They're not that much more expensive than double rooms."

"They are really hard to get, Sally. I wouldn't hang my hopes too high to get one of them. There's usually a couple of years waiting list."

"Do you know Ella Walker? Her dad is the Dean of Accommodation in State. Her parents are separated and she stays with her dad every second weekend, I think. I'll see can she pull some strings for me."

Sally was getting excited about the potential of her being able to stay overnight with her big brother-boyfriend and not having to explain to a roommate why she never slept in the dorm.

"Can we check the classifieds, please, Jack, to see what's available and how much it costs?"

"OK, Sally. The accommodation department sometimes has offers for off-campus accommodation on their website. We can have a look when we're back home. Maybe we're lucky, Sally." Jack was starting to look forward to the possibility of them living together at school now as well.

The siblings excitedly continued planning their life together at State over coffee and donuts. As expected, the place was virtually empty this morning and there weren't any awkward looks or explanations needed.

When they got home, they went online on Jack's computer and looked at the State University Department of Student Accommodation website to search for suitable off-campus accommodation for Jack.

To their surprise, the siblings discovered quickly that there were quite a few options available to them. Jack would make a few telephone calls next week to see if they were able to get anything he would be able to afford, but it didn't look as difficult as he thought it would be, and the options they had seen appeared to be affordable, too.

By the time they had their research done it was lunchtime. The siblings weren't very hungry, so they decided to have just a salad for lunch. They found lettuce, tomatoes, peppers and a cucumber in the fridge, and Jack discovered an onion in the vegetable basket on the counter. They had also seen a bottle of Italian dressing in the fridge. The siblings washed and prepared the vegetables and continued planning their time together in college.

"I'd really like to have an apartment close to campus, Sally," Jack said. "I don't like driving through the city, and I think the parking fees on campus are ridiculous. We could save a lot of money that way."

"You wouldn't have to give me lifts to class every day, either. That would make it much easier to keep our arrangement secret, Jack. I really don't fancy having to explain why a freshman is getting a lift to class every morning."

"Do we need fully furnished, Sal, or would part furnished do?" We could probably get a few bucks off the rent if we wouldn't insist on a fully furnished apartment."

"As long as it has a bed, a cooker, a bathroom and a table, I don't care, Jack," Sally said and laughed. I don't plan on spending loads of time watching TV. We'll have to study, so a desk would be helpful. We'll probably have to get a second desk anyways, so part furnished would be fine by me. We'll be looking at the apartments before we take one, anyways, won't we, Jack?"

"Of course, we will. We won't rent anything we don't both like. After all, we'll be spending much of our time in it together, won't we, Sal?"

"Yes, we will, big brother-boyfriend," Sally said and moved closer towards her brother.

"We will for sure, little sister-girlfriend," Jack answered and gave his sister a tight hug.

--

Sunday afternoon had always been a dreaded time for the siblings. The day would normally drag on and on, with nothing better to do than sit at home and pass the time. Today, however, Sally and Jack had other plans. Sally had suggested to go to the mall. They could get ice cream and maybe even do a little bit of shopping. Jack needed a new pair of jeans and Sally had plans to buy some sexy little bits to replace her very conventional and in her eyes not very sexy underwear. She wanted to be sexy for her big brother-boyfriend.

When they arrived at the mall, they decided to split up. Jack had no great interest in accompanying his sister into the lingerie department, and Sally was not really interested in looking at the selection of jeans in menswear. They would meet up in about an hour in the ice cream parlor at the center of the mall.

Jack was able to get his shopping done quickly. Jeans shopping rarely took longer than 20 minutes. He knew what he needed: blue denim, 36 waist, 32 length.

With about ¾ hour to spare before they would meet again, Jack strolled through the mall when his phone buzzed. Text from Sally.

"Can you come over, babe. Need your opinion. Be quick. xXx"

Jack was starting to get bored roaming the mall with nothing to do, so he made his way to the lingerie store to meet Sally. She was waiting for him inside the door, grabbed his hand and pulled him quickly in the direction of the changing rooms. She had selected the cubicle that was farthest away from the shop floor and pushed him in before she slipped in herself.

She stepped up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear: "I am so horny, babe. I want you to stick your hand down my pants and rub my pussy."

She took his hand and guided it towards her already open jeans. He pushed his hand down her pants and found her pussy soaking wet.

"You are wet, Sally," was all he could think of saying.

"I'm wet for you, babe. Finger my pussy, please. I need to cum." Sally pulled down her jeans and stood before him in just her t-shirt and panties. She slightly spread her legs and looked at him longingly.

"Please, Jack, touch my hot pussy. Don't wait. Give it to me now, please!"

Jack turned her around. His hand slid inside her panties and found her hot and ready slit. He spread her slick and swollen lips with his fingers. Then he pushed his middle and ring fingers inside her waiting hole. His other hand slid under her t-shirt and squeezed her perky tits.

Sally was rubbing her ass against his hardening cock while he finger-fucked her hot and very creamy cunt with fast strokes, making sure to keep pressure on her clit at all times. They had to be quick. After all, this was a public place and they could be discovered any moment.

The thrill of potentially getting caught was a huge turn-on for Sally and she came quickly. She pressed her thighs together, squeezing his hand hard as she came. Trying to suppress the sounds of her orgasm Jack kissed her passionately.

When Sally had recovered, she dressed and kneeled down in front of him. It was his time to get relief. Sally opened his jeans and pulled out his hard dick. She swallowed him hole, at least that was how it felt to Jack. Sally fucked him with short, deep strokes of her mouth. She was getting good at deep-throating his dick. It didn't take long, and Jack came, too, spurting his load directly down her throat. As soon as he had come, Sally let go of him and he closed his jeans again. She gave him a deep kiss and he tasted his cum on her tongue again. He was beginning to get used to the taste.