Lives Changed Forever Ch. 08

Story Info
Cathy. The siblings almost mess up.
12.4k words
4.75
11.8k
24

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was excited. It was Saturday, the day of Jackie's big pool party! She had been looking forward to this day ever since she got the invitation. Everybody in their class would be there. Class of 2019! This was probably the last time they'd all see each other before they dispersed. Some would go off to college, others would join the military or start their professional life.

Jack and Sally had even modeled swimsuits in anticipation of the big event, and, although they both had been highly appreciative of each other's skimpy suits, and had fucked passionately in the aftermath of their impromptu fashion show last Saturday, the siblings agreed that the old suits they owned were not suitable for use outside of their bedroom.

They had spent the week preparing for the big day.

On Monday, they went and bought a nice but very sexy one-piece swimsuit for Sally, and Jack got some roomy but not baggy boxer-style swimming shorts.

On Tuesday, the siblings put on another modeling session, just to be sure that their new suits would stand up to scrutiny, and again, they were unable to keep their hands off each other's bodies, but at least this time there were no embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions.

Sally and Jack were in their mother's bedroom, that, in the absence of its regular occupant, they had claimed for themselves. Their mother had let them know that she was going to spend the coming weeks at Chris' place, and the siblings, seizing the opportunity, had not hesitated and moved in to the much larger bedroom.

Their mother's wide queen-size bed provided much more space than the narrow and squeaky single beds in their own rooms. For the first time since they were a couple, Sally and Jack took the time to take in the beauty of each other's bodies.

Sally looked outright gorgeous in her dark purple one-piece suit with a high neckline and high-cut legs, that revealed just enough of her tight body to fuel the imagination. The stretchy material perfectly highlighted her tight waist and narrow hips. Her small, orange-sized tits were barely visible, leaving their exact size and shape completely disguised. The white of her arms and legs contrasted beautifully with the rich, dark colour of the material of her suit. Jack licked his lips in anticipation when she turned around and he saw her taut, petite frame wrapped in the shiny, clingy lycra.

He was glad his new shorts provided ample room for expansion, because his dick reacted instantly.

Sally was equally surprised when she saw her brother in his new suit for the first time. The shorts had looked boring when he first got them, but as soon as he had pulled them on, they worked their magic.

Working at the garage had toned and firmed up his body quite a bit. His arms were strong, with lean underarms and well-developed biceps. His big hands were slightly rough from the abrasive hand soap and the chemicals he used in his job.

His flat chest flat was lightly covered in the slightest amount of dark, curly hair, and his dark nipples that sat at the bottom of his small but well-developed pecs, contrasted beautifully with the colour of his pale skin.

His stomach was a good bit flatter than it had been before the summer, when he had spent his days mainly playing games, drinking Coke and eating chips.

A small line of dark hair ran down his flat stomach into his shorts, hinting at the grand prize that waited there to be claimed, its presence further announced by the smallest of tuft of his pubes that peeked out above the elastic waistband. It was Sally's time to lick her lips.

Sally made the first move. She stepped up to her brother, let her hand slide gently across his chest and said quietly, "Wow, big brother. You look amazing. Did you know you had a six-pack hidden under all these baggy t-shirts you wear? You could do with a bit more sun, though. Your skin is awfully pale, and you need a wax."

"A what, Sally?" Jack didn't think he heard her right.

"A wax, Jack. Your chest hair." Sally ran her fingers through the sparse locks on his chest. "I like playing with it, but it looks awfully patchy, and really takes away from the beautiful pecs you have developed over the past few weeks."

"I'm not really sure, Sal. Do you think it's necessary?" Jack had never considered himself a potential customer of a beauty parlor before.

"I have to get my brows and lip done anyways, so I'll book in a place for you as well. They might even have a slot tomorrow. If not, we'll go on Thursday. That still gives your chest time to turn white again," Sally said with a grin, gently pulling his hair. She was actually thinking of getting her bikini zone done, too. A proper wax would save her having to shave for at least three weeks.

"I don't know, Sally. Isn't that painful?"

"Of course, it hurts, Jack, but you'll see, it will be totally worth it. No pain, no gain, babe. But let's not talk about this now. I want to find out what you have hidden in your shorts for me." Sally dropped her hand inside his shorts and reached for his hard dick.

"It's hard already, Jack. Am I doing this to you?"

"You look amazing in your swimsuit! Looking at you like this would make anybody's dick hard, Sally."

I one fluid motion, Sally yanked down his shorts and his rigid cock sprang free. It stood out from his belly almost vertically.

"Sit on the bed, Jack. I want to suck your cock! Oh, that big pole sticking out from your belly looks so yummy, big brother. Do I spot a drop of pre-cum already?" and she pushed him backwards, towards the corner of their mother's queen-sized bed.

As Jack sat down, he felt something cold touch his lower leg, and when he shifted his leg, trying to push it out of the way, he heard a soft jingling sound like metal clicking against metal.

"What's that, Sally? There seems to be something hanging off the bed. Have a look. I can feel it, it's cold against my leg."

"Oh, wow, Jack! Have a look!" Sally held up a black leather cuff that was attached to the bedpost with a short chain. "Do you see what I see?"

"Restraints, Sally," Jack said and his eyes started to glow a little. "Our mother is kinky. Who would've thought? I wonder if she tying up Chris? I bet it's the other way around. Chris seems quite dominant."

"Can we use them, Jack?" Sally asked, almost rhetorically, because she had fastened the first cuff around her brother's ankle already. "Lay down on the bed. I'm going to tie you up before I suck the life out of you, and then I might sit on your face for a bit, Jack. What do you think? Have you been a good boy? Should I allow you to eat my pussy after I sucked you off today?"

It didn't take long and Sally had all four restraints fastened around Jack's wrists and ankles. She had shortened the chains a bit, and Jack was extremely confined in his movements. He was able to lift his arms about four inches off the bed. That was it. There wasn't a hope he would be able to touch his sister, or fend her off, unless she allowed him to. He would have to take whatever she had in mind for him.

As she was climbing up and around the bed, fastening the cuffs, Sally had spotted something else. A blindfold had fallen behind the nightstand. She reached for it and smiled. This would be fun.

Once she had her big brother tied firmly to the bed, Sally slipped the blindfold over his head and covered his eyes. The world went black for Jack.

He could her his sister strip naked. He found the faint rustling sound of his sister taking off her swimsuit very erotic, and, sticking out from his belly, his cock started a little dance.

He could feel the bed moving, as his sister slid in beside him, and he could smell her scent, which also never failed to arouse him.

"Your cock looks very tasty today, big brother," he heard his sister whisper. "I'm going to suck you, until you squirt all your juice deep into my mouth, but first, I want you to taste me," and he felt her finger lightly push through his lips. It tasted like her. She must have had it in her cunt before she slipped into his mouth.

Jack sucked her finger, trying to get the last drop of her honey that coated it onto his tongue, but Sally pulled it out before he could be sure to have gathered it all.

"Not so fast, big brother," he heard his sister's voice whispering softly into his ear. "You'll get your share. My turn now."

Jack could feel the bed move underneath his sister, as she positioned herself between his spread legs.

She grabbed his cock and slowly pulled his foreskin down, exposing his bulbous, purple head. Her mouth started salivating at the sight of his delicious cock, that was lightly coated in his precum.

Sally pursed her lips and lightly kissed its head. She extended the point of her tongue into the little slit at the top and lightly wiggled it around, teasing out a little bit more of his delicious lubricant. His taste was mesmerizing. It wasn't sweet, and it wasn't salty, but Sally found it to be exquisitely delicious.

She licked his head and used her saliva to smother him until his head was shiny, and thick drops of the clear liquid were running down along his shaft. Sally liked to play with her brother's dick when it was nice and wet. Her hands were able to glide along it much easier.

Sally closed her mouth around the thick head and stroked his shaft with her hand, slowly, teasingly, her tongue swirling around his head inside her mouth. She caressed his head with her lips, moving them up and down the plump and very sensitive head.

Sally was ready for more. She needed to feel his hard cock in the depths of her tight throat. Pushing his erection past the tight ring in the back of her mouth was becoming easier each time she tried it. When her nose was buried in her brother's pubes, she began bobbing her head up and down on his cock, pushing him past his throat every time she pushed down.

Jack loved it when she fucked him like this. She had gotten much more experienced, and the sensations she was able to produce when her tight throat squeezed his cock were extremely hot. He felt his cock gliding in and out of her, and each time his dick was squeezed into the confined space in the depths of her mouth, he got closer to a mind-blowing orgasm.

He didn't last long this time, and when he came, he squirted his load straight into her stomach.

"Your turn now, babe," Sally said, as she positioned her dripping pussy right above her big brother's mouth. "Stick out your tongue and lick my cunt. I made you cum, now return the favor."

Jack licked her pussy, concentrating on the small nub on top. He knew that flicking her clit with his tongue would take her over the edge at lease as quickly as her throat had made him cum, and he was right. After only a few licks Sally spasmed and collapsed on his face, pushing her cunt directly onto his open mouth. Jack lapped up his sister's juices that filled his mouth.

On Thursday afternoon, the siblings each had their appointment at the beauty parlor. Sally went for her "eyebrows and lips," as she put it, and Jack for a chest wax. The treatment was painful, and Jack's chest glowed bright red when the beautician was finished pulling his hairs from his chest. Sally owed him for this, big time, but hey, if it made him more attractive for his little sister-girlfriend!

The upside to the pain of having his chest hair pulled out by having hot wax spread around his chest was, that Sally had volunteered to apply moisturizer to the affected area twice every day, in the mornings and in the evenings. Jack had volunteered in return to help Sally moisturize her 'affected areas', too.

Needless to say, that the moisturizing regime was followed extremely diligently by both siblings. Sally had practically taken over Jack's skincare regime, and after his chest was done, her main effort concentrated on keeping the skin on his dick and balls as smooth as possible. Jack, in turn, had taken over his sister's regime with a particular focus on her tits, her inner thighs and her very tender but also extremely smooth, freshly waxed pussy.

---

While the siblings were preparing for the party in their very own way, Sally's best friend Cathy was busy getting ready for the big day, too. She'd been shopping for a new bikini, and she, too had gone for a session at the beauty parlor that had left her pussy completely hairless, with only a tiny triangle of neatly trimmed black hair right above her clit. She didn't want any of the coarse black locks that had covered her sex to peek out from underneath her new bikini.

Cathy was a couple of months older than Sally. Having turned 18 in November, Cathy had always been the more mature of the two girls, counter-balancing Sally's impulsive nature with her own insightful approach to life. The two girls had been seniors in high school, eagerly awaiting their graduation and looking forward to a summer packed with party and adventure, before they would go to University in the fall.

Like Sally, Cathy had applied for and got accepted to State University's English program. She had decided to major in English Literature and minor in Drama and Performing Arts. Sally had been accepted for Drama with a minor in English, and the two girls were excited to start University together.

Cathy had it all planned out: the two girls would be roommates, sharing one of the double dorm rooms at State, they would share a lot of classes, and they would share as much time as possible together during their first year.

Sally had been distant the past few weeks. Cathy was convinced her best friend had a new boyfriend, but Sally had dodged the question wherever she could. When Cathy had asked her straight out, she had denied, but some subtle changes in her behavior gave it away quite clearly.

Sally, who normally was impulsive and spontaneous, had been very quiet over the past few weeks. She also had a lot less time for her best friend, lately. At first, her excuse had been "rehearsals", then "final exams", but neither of them had really made sense. Sally had always been busy with school, and that had never stopped her making time for her best friend.

Then there had been the stupid rumors of her being caught at the mall, holding hands with her brother, spread by the useless Jessica and Marilee, who only craved attention anyways, and the panicky request to drive her down to Dr. Jones' surgery one day a couple of weeks ago was really strange, too. She hadn't asked any questions, but she hadn't believed the story about the stomach bug Sally tried to sell her, either.

Adding up all the clues, Cathy was convinced Sally had a new man in her life, and for all she was able to tell, it seemed to be serious.

Cathy knew she should be happy for Sally, but she didn't like having to share her best friend all that much, in fact, on more than one occasion, Cathy had caught herself being outright jealous of the mystery man. How was he able to get what she was longing for so badly?

The two girls had been best friends since middle school, virtually inseparable. However, Cathy's feelings for her best friend had changed significantly over the past months. It had started when the two girls shared a slow dance at last year's Homecoming. Their dates had been too busy discussing the upcoming football season, and the two best friends had turned to each other as dance partners.

Holding her best friend tightly while gently swaying their bodies to the soft music had felt good, and her friend's hot breath on her neck had aroused Cathy a little bit, actually, to be honest, quite a bit. In fact, it had made her quite horny, and Cathy had masturbated feverishly to the memory of her friend's body in her arms after her date had dropped her off after the dance. She even feigned a headache to fend him off.

Cathy had never before had feelings for a girl, but ever since, her insides turned to mush whenever Sally looked at her. There was no denying it: Over the past months, Cathy had fallen in love with her best friend, and every time Sally had sent a text, canceling one of their get-togethers, Cathy's heart ached.

Falling in love with her best friend - only Cathy could be so stupid! At least that was what she had told herself time and time again over the past weeks, but her feelings for her best friend did not go away.

To make things more complicated, for the past five years, Cathy also had a crush on Jack. It had been in 7th grade, when she, Jack and Sally had been at Summer Camp together, and Jack had made a mighty impression on her when he "rescued" her from two persistent idiots, Dan and Michael, who had been constantly pestering her, trying to get her attention.

Ever since, Cathy had longed for Jack to make a move on her, but like a good best friend's big brother, he kept his distance. Not even the plentiful hints she dropped to Sally about how cool she thought her big brother was, and how much she would like it if he asked her on a date seemed to help.

What made matters worse, Cathy was convinced that Jack, too, had a crush on her. Whenever the two met, he looked at her in a special way, that never failed to make her knees weak and her pussy slightly damp. He also gave her preferential treatment whenever he could: "Want a drink, Cathy", "Can I get you anything, Cathy," "Are you OK, Cathy?"

Cathy remembered well how, a couple of years after the "Summer Camp Incident", they had bumped into each other in the hallway at his mother's house. They must have ben 16 or 17 at the time, and he was "babysitting" his little sister while their mother was out of town on a business trip.

Jack had looked at her as they met in the hallway. He had openly stared at her plump tits, and he must have seen the pair of red panties that peeked out below the hem of her short shirt. His stare had excited her, and she had felt her nipples harden under her tight T-shirt.

"Hi, Jack," she had said, blushing.

"Hey, Cathy," Jack had responded, blushing, too. Her legs had gone slightly weak, and she had quickly disappeared into Sally's room.

A couple of minutes later he had knocked on his sister's door.

"What do you want," Sally had responded to her brother's knocking.

Jack had opened the door and slowly entered the room, staring at her again.

"Get out, you pervert," his sister yelled. "What do you want?"

"Just wanted to see if you needed anything. I'm going downstairs to grab a Coke."

Cathy had been sitting on top of Sally's bed, cross-legged, the crotch of her red panties in plain view. She noticed Jack looking again, openly staring at her crotch, and her heart started beating a little faster, but she didn't make any attempt to cover herself. Instead, she stretched her arms over her head, pushing her boobs out a little more, and said, "Thanks, Jack. I could do with a Coke, too."

When Jack had returned with the drinks, he had only stuck his head inside, handed his sister the drinks and left. She still wondered to this day, if that was because she had given him a hard-on with the booby-and-panties display she had put on for him. Showing herself to him had certainly turned her on.

'I'm a hopeless case,' Cathy would often say to herself. 'Crazy for Jack and falling in love with his sister.'

Last week, when she was finalizing the plans for her own graduation party, Cathy had made a decision. If she couldn't have Sally, who was obviously taken, she'd go for Jack instead. At least he was single. Anyways, she'd be surprised if he had a girlfriend, awkward and adorably nerdy as he was. She had called Sally and asked her if she could make sure her brother would be at her party. Cathy was determined to make her catch.

It had taken Sally a moment to understand what was happening when Cathy had called her and nearly begged her to persuade her brother to come to her graduation party, but she had finally and reluctantly agreed. She had been convinced that Jack would be completely uninterested in Cathy, and probably wouldn't even consider going. It would be a girl's party after all, and he had never shown any desire to hook up with her best friend, even though it had been blatantly obvious for anyone who was near Cathy to know that she fancied the pants off Jack.