Lives Changed Forever Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Sally's surprise, it hadn't been very difficult at all to convince her brother that going to Cathy's party would be fun. In fact, it had become quite clear that Jack fancied Cathy at least as much as she fancied him, and he had even admitted to having a crush on her best friend.

If she was totally honest, the thought of her brother and her best friend in the same bed excited Sally. She loved them both. Ever since she had seen Cathy's magnificent camel toe in her tight swimsuit two years ago, she was infatuated with the thought of licking her best friend's pussy, and when the two girls had danced together last year, her own pussy had gotten more than just a little wet feeling her best friend's large tits squashed against hers and their flat bellies rubbing against each other. It had taken quite a bit of restraint not to kiss her friend on the dance floor, while they were holding each other, swaying their hips in the rhythm of the slow song.

A naughty thought crossed Sally's mind.

"Wouldn't it be fun to have a threesome, Jack, Cathy and I?" Sally was not sure if she had spoken out loud.

"What did you say, Sal?" Jack had asked her in disbelief. He could have sworn, Sally had mumbled something about a threesome.

"Oh, nothing, babe," Sally had replied with the most innocent voice she could muster. "Just promise me that you will flirt with her. It seems really important to her."

While Jack found the request odd, he promised. It could have been a lot worse. The thought of flirting with Cathy excited him.

---

It was only about an hour and a half before the party, and Cathy had just finished her shower. Sally had texted her. Again. She'd get a lift with her brother, who had decided to go, too. She'd meet up with her at the party.

Cathy had been disappointed by Sally pulling out again, but so what. Jack would be at the party, too and she would see him even earlier than she had hoped for. Her heart started beating a little faster as she was thinking of him.

She stood in her room, in front of the full-length mirror and dropped the towel she had used to cover up coming out of the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She loved the way she looked. She had plump breasts, about the size of two large grapefruits, that sat proudly on top of her small chest. Last year, for her 18th birthday, she had her nipples pierced with two barbell studs. She had done this purely for herself, she hadn't even told Sally about it.

The small metal bars peeked out on either side of her pink nipples, always keeping them pushed out a little bit. It turned her on to pull on them when she masturbated, and she could only imagine how it must feel when someone else pulled or sucked on them.

She really liked the new look of her hairless pussy lips. The small triangle of short hair on top suited her well, too. The black of her pubes contrasted nicely with her white skin. She'd have to apply sunscreen before she got dressed or she would burn in the hot afternoon sun.

Cathy had never really liked her pubes, but with no reason to shave them off, she had let them grow. The lady in the parlor had a hard time waxing her thick bush, and removing the stubborn hair had been painful, but now that most hair was gone she wouldn't have to worry about taming her big black bush any more.

Looking at herself in the mirror always turned Cathy on. As she looked at her plump tits, she felt her pussy open up slightly in anticipation. She ran her hands over her breasts, feeling the cool metal of the studs in her nipples. She caressed her tits, imagining it would be a lover, Jack, caressing her sensitive flesh.

Cathy took a couple of steps back and sank down on her bed, still rubbing and fondling her tits. She was pulling the studs, just as she liked it, enjoying the tingles this created along her body and inside her pussy.

As her excitement grew, she licked her luscious lips. She particularly enjoyed tickling the little nub in the centre of her upper lip, that sat there, proudly, just like a little clit on her mouth.

It didn't take long and her fingers found her excited pussy, that by now had fully unfolded its tender and newly hairless lips. The sensation of the naked flesh on Cathy's fingers was extremely arousing. Cathy dipped her finger inside to pick up some lubricant and caressed her slit, slowly, probing.

She imagined Jack touching her damp folds, gently caressing her excited slit. He would be gentle and careful, not rough and pushy like the other boys she had tried to do things with in the past. He would care about her, and would want her to feel good. As she gently split her lips, she imagined Jack's strong finger plowing her furrow. She pushed her index finger inside her hole and imagined it was Jack who penetrated her, probingly, longingly.

"Oh Jack, baby. You fuck me so good!" Her fantasy was almost real. Her finger started moving faster and she imagined Jack's dick penetrating her, while she rubbed her clit. She inserted a second finger to mimic the feeling of his hard cock and with her other hand, she rubbed her clit, furiously, impatiently and rough.

"Fuck me baby. Give me all you have!" Cathy's fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy. She penetrated herself deeply and moved her fingers quickly, while her other hand assaulted her clit.

She was able to come quickly this way. Usually, it would only take a few minutes until she convulsed in her release. Today was no exception. She only lasted a few minutes under the furious assault of her fingers, before her pussy contracted and the world stopped turning for just a second. He chest and heavy breasts moved quickly with every deep breath she took after her orgasm. As the contractions ebbed, Cathy smelled her fingers and smiled. She loved the scent of her fresh orgasm.

Cathy glanced at the clock on her nightstand, she would be fashionably late for the party. She didn't mind. Her orgasm had given her relief and confidence, and she felt much less nervous about the party than before.

---

When Cathy arrived, the party was in full swing. The first people she saw after she had done her round of the grounds were Claire and Mike, the "in" couple of their class. They each had a drink in their hand and were parading around the place, making sure that everybody could see them. Cathy quickly moved on. She had never really gotten to know Claire, and she had avoided Mike like the plague, ever since he had tried to get into her pants at the Homecoming dance two years ago.

She bumped into Jackie, the hostess of today's affair, at the bar, where she opted for a Diet Coke "without", although, very obviously, everything that went well with Coke was available, too. She thanked her for the invitation, but Jacky was busy organising supplies and didn't really have time to talk. Jackie did tell her to put on her bikini and leave her clothes in the house, though, as this was a pool party, and clothes other than swimsuits and bikinis were officially frowned upon.

Cathy didn't trust the crowd and opted to change in her car. She had put on her bikini underneath her clothes, and changing was easy. All she had to do was strip out of her shorts and shirt and she was done. She topped up her sunscreen while she was in the car, too.

She saw him right after she arrived back at the party, standing by the pool, close to his sister, wearing dark sunglasses, casually sipping on a dark drink, talking to Lucy and Hannah.

When she saw him, fit and toned, Cathy felt her legs go weak, butterflies gathering in her stomach, and small beads of lubrication collecting inside her pussy that indicated their approval, too.

The Jack that stood there by the pool had very little in common with the Jack she remembered. He had changed a lot from the little nerd he had been two years ago. Cathy couldn't take her eyes off the "new" Jack, a college boy with a toned body, 6ft-something, strong arms and a broad, hairless chest, maybe a little bit too pale. He must have worked out a lot last year. She had always been attracted to him, but wow, this, the new Jack, was something else.

Jack and Sally had only arrived less than half an hour ago, shortly before Cathy. They had quickly stripped out of their clothes and made their rounds, when they met Lucy and Hannah, two of Sally's friends. Sally immediately started to make small-talk with her friends. "Hi! How are things! What have you been busy with since school's out?"

Jack wasn't really interested in this type of conversation, and he let his eyes wander across the crowd. He couldn't believe it. There she was, a dark drink in her hand, in a bikini that made her look like a million Dollars: Cathy, his sister's best friend. The girl he had a crush on, ever since they bumped into each other in the hallway outside his room, and he had stared at her big tits and caught a glimpse of her red panties.

Sally had mentioned her only yesterday, begging him to go to her party, and he had agreed. He had even agreed to his sister's request to flirt with her if she was up for it, although he found it strange that his sister would ask this of him. Looking at Cathy now, flirting with her wouldn't be difficult!

Cathy hadn't changed a lot since he last saw her. She was still just over 5'5", and her body was firm, with her large breasts, flat tummy, narrow hips and womanly ass creating breathtaking curves, that were nicely accentuated by her sexy light blue bikini. Jack felt his dick stir in his pants, as he admired his secret crush from a distance.

Thankfully, he had opted against his old Speedos after trying them on the other night, and bought a new pair of relatively loose-fitting swimming shorts. At least the beginning erection he sported would not be immediately visible to everybody around.

"Earth to Jack, earth to Jack," Sally's voice pulled him out of his dreams. Lucy and Hannah had moved on, and Sally, too, was ready to continue her rounds.

"Look who's there, Sal," Jack said to his sister and pointed loosely in Cathy's direction. "Wanna go and say hi to your friend?" For some reason, Jack was suddenly in a hurry to get closer to Cathy, as if he feared he could be too late, and someone else would snatch her away.

"Let's go, Jack. I haven't spoken to Cathy in days." It was true, the last time she spoke with her best friend was when Cathy had asked her to convince her big brother to come to her party.

"Hi, Cathy! Great to see you. How have you been, babe?" Sally shouted excitedly, as soon as they were in earshot of each other.

"Sally, great to see you, too," Cathy shouted out, and the two best friends greeted each other with a big hug, and immediately began to exchange news.

Jack had feared he would be hugged, too, and was glad that Cathy was too busy gossiping with his sister to think of greeting him in her usual way. A hug would have put him in a precarious position. She would have surely felt his boner, and he was quite sure, his dick would have gone into overdrive with his belly pressed against Cathy's magnificent breasts.

"...and how have you been, Jack? Geez, I haven't seen you in how long? One year, two?" Jack slowly came back to earth, awoken by Cathy's voice.

"Eeh, at Kev's graduation last year, I believe," he stammered more than he talked. For some reason he had become tongue-tied all of a sudden. "But I was drunk as a skunk and don't remember much."

"You were drunk, Jack. I remember. Did you not try to teach us all how to make a quarter disappear under a glass of water?"

"Don't remind me, Cathy, that was one of the low points of my career," Jack responded with a smile. "How embarrassing, especially, when Tom emptied the glass over my head."

Sally was eager to get out of the picture. It was best, she thought, to leave the two alone. "I'll have another look around, you guys. Don't wait for me, enjoy the party," and she went off and disappeared in the crowd.

"I thought it was hilarious, Jack. Don't mind the others."

Looking at their empty glasses she asked, "I want another drink, Jack? How about you? Let's go to the bar. What are you drinking?"

"Diet Coke, Cathy, on the rocks. That's as strong as it's going to get today. I don't want to end up singing the National Anthem backwards again. What are you drinking?"

"Diet Coke au naturel, too, Jack. I'm driving. Did you really try and sing the National Anthem backwards? Oh, I so would have loved hearing this."

"I can sing it for you now, if you insist," Jack offered, but Cathy declined.

"Rain check, Jack. I don't think I'm going to get drunk enough for that today," Cathy responded laughingly. "Care to go to the pool and dip the little toes in?"

"Let's go," Jack responded and they made their way to the pool.

Jack found it pleasantly easy to talk to Cathy. They had a similar sense of humor and similar interests, so it didn't take long and they were deep in conversation.

"Care to dance, Cathy," Jack asked her after a while. He felt the urge to get up and move. His ass was starting to get sore from sitting on the concrete, and his feet were getting cold from the water in the pool.

"I'd love to dance, Jack. The music is great." The pair got up and started dancing to the funky and upbeat music. At one point, Jack took Cathy's hand, and when he touched her, he felt a zap that went straight to his dick. Cathy smiled at him, and continued dancing, holding his hand. She, too, had felt the zap, and her pussy was twitching in response.

"Let's go, jump in the pool, Jack, I'm getting hot," Cathy suggested, more out of fear of her growing excitement being found out, than because she really was hot. She was sensing danger downstairs, where the drops of her lubrication were slowly making their way through the crotch of her bikini bottoms. It would only be a matter of time before her arousal would be obvious to everyone.

Jack, too could do with a cold shower. His dick was fully erect since they first held hands. Cathy grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the pool.

"Hang on, Cathy," he shouted, as they approached the pool at high speed, but it was too late. Cathy lost her balance. Jack, grabbing her around the waist to save her, lost his balance, too, and with a loud splash they fell into the water, their hot bodies pressed tightly against each other.

When they re-surfaced, Cathy had her legs wrapped around Jack's waist, her pussy pressing tightly against his crotch.

"Is this a carrot in your pocket, Jack, or are you just happy to see me," Cathy whispered in Jack's ear, her arms pulling his head tightly against hers.

"I didn't bring a carrot, Cathy." Jack answered quietly, looking deep into her blue eyes. His cock was rock hard, and there was nothing he could do about it. He couldn't even leave the pool.

Cathy pressed her pussy against his hard cock again, and slowly ground her sex against his, before she unwrapped herself from him, never letting go of his hand. Her hard nipples poked through the fabric of her bikini, and Jack asked her quietly, "Are you cold, Cathy," while he let he back of his hand glide down her side, lightly touching the soft flesh of her tit.

Cathy felt her heart skip a beat when his hand brushed against her boob. This was even better than she had dreamt it would be. She was glad her bikini was wet already, because she was certain that by now her hot juices had seeped through both layers of the thin material that covered her crotch.

"I'm hot, Jack," was all, Cathy was able to say. She held her arms around his neck, her mouth very close to his face, her lips slightly parted, ready to be kissed.

"I'm back, guys! Did you enjoy yourselves?" Sally's shrill and happy voice pulled the pair out of their trance. "You should have seen yourselves falling into the pool. It was hilarious."

"Ha, ha, I bet you loved it, sis," Jack remarked sarcastically. He actually hated his sister for interrupting them right before their kiss. He had already imagined how Cathy's lips would feel touching his, when his sister appeared out of nowhere and stopped them so rudely.

Sally had kept a close eye at the two after she left. She had seen them talk, go to the bar to get new drinks, sit down at the pool, and dance. She noticed the smile on her best friend's face when Jack touched her hand, and she was kind of glad when she saw the two run off to jump in the pool. She wouldn't have expected the two to fool around in the pool like this, so she went down to them to stop them.

Cathy didn't know what to say and where to look. She felt caught. "I'll see you later, guys," was all she could think of saying. What a bitch Sally could be! She hurried inside. She had to be alone.

"You timed that one well, Sally," Jack remarked after Cathy had left.

"I'm sorry, Jack! I didn't know you were going to make out with her in public!" Sally was fuming.

"You asked me to flirt with her, Sally. That's what I did. OK, it went a little farther than anticipated, maybe, but nothing more would have happened. Don't you trust me at all? Remember, the whole thing was your idea. I better go after her, before she thinks I'm a prick like everybody else."

All of a sudden, Sally didn't think that asking her big brother flirt with her best friend had been such a good idea any more. Suddenly, she felt lonely instead of excited. Could it be that she had just lost her best friend, trying to get a quick thrill?

Jack ran after Cathy, who had disappeared in the house. He found her sitting on the couch in the living room, crying. Jack sat down beside her and very gently said, "I'm sorry, Cathy. Sally is an idiot. Don't think for one second that I didn't want to kiss you, too, in fact, I was dying to feel your lips on mine in the pool." He took her hand, and gently massaged her fingers. He was glad she didn't pull away.

"I feel so little, Jack," Sally said slowly. "For years I've had this incredible crush on you, I was nearly infatuated with you at one stage. When I found out that Sally has a new boyfriend, I thought I wanted one, too, you know, not to be left out, and I thought it would be a good idea to try and get together with you, so I asked her to convince you to come to my party. I didn't know I would meet you here, but when I saw you standing there in your shorts and sunglasses you looked so sexy, I couldn't help it."

"I'm the same, Cathy," Jack replied quietly. "When I saw you standing there in the sunshine, in your light blue bikini you looked sexy as hell. And when you kept pressing yourself at me in the pool... I was going to kiss you, Cathy."

"So was I, Jack. I really wanted it, and then Sally came and ruined it all. I don't know what she was thinking, but I got the fright of my life when she appeared out of nowhere all of a sudden."

"So did I, Cathy. She frightened the shit out of me, too," Jack smiled warmly at Cathy as he gently squeezed her hand. "Friends?"

"Friends, Jack, but I still have the hots for you. I don't think I'll ever get over you," Cathy said, returning Jack's warm smile.

"What makes you think Sally has a boyfriend, Cathy, by the way?" Jack asked as innocently as possible. He was genuinely perplexed by her assumption. The siblings had been so careful not to raise any suspicions, and yet, Cathy seemed to have known it all along. Luckily, she didn't seem to know who the lucky guy was, though.

"She's been different, lately, Jack. Not her usual self. I have known her long enough to see the signs. Smiles, happiness, lack of time, all these are failsafe boyfriend indicators. I thought if Sally had hers, I could get mine. I'm sorry for using you, Jack."

Suddenly, it was Jack who felt sorry. Cathy had been set up and didn't even know it. His sister had played a terrible game with her best friend, and he had played along. He felt deeply ashamed of himself. Jack squeezed Cathy's hand a little harder.