Lives Changed Forever Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Cathy, I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. You were my secret crush for the past three years, too. I imagined being with you a lot, too. It feels good to hold you, Cathy," Jack said quietly, pulling her into a hug, and suddenly, the feelings and sexual tension the two had tried to push away surfaced again. They knew they could never be just friends.

As Jack and Cathy held each other, Sally interrupted the two again. This time, she was a little bit more discreet than before. She quietly sat down beside her best friend and put her arm around her shoulder.

Cathy and Jack looked at her.

"I'm sorry, guys. I didn't mean to upset you earlier."

"Well, you didn't do a very good job at that, Sally, did you?" Cathy was still angry with her best friend for having ruined her best shot at kissing the boy she had wanted to kiss for so long.

"Why don't you kiss her now, Jack? I know you want to. Don't hold back on my account." Sally spoke soft and calmly.

Jack couldn't believe his ears. Here was his girlfriend practically forcing him to make out with her best friend.

"And Cathy, you've been crushing on Jack ever since I knew you. I know you want to kiss him, too. Go ahead. Kiss."

When neither of the two reacted, Sally took Cathy's face in her hands and lightly pecked her on the lips. Both girls felt an electric surge rip through their bodies. It was Cathy who took the initiative this time and kissed Sally back. The two girls looked at each other. This was not what either of them had expected.

Jack looked at the two girls in disbelief. Here was his girlfriend, asking him to kiss her best friend, and when he didn't react, she took matters in her own hands, and, instead of being disgusted, Cathy had kissed her right back. He didn't know what to think or feel.

"Go ahead, Cathy. Kiss him before he runs off," Sally whispered in her best friend's ear. This was crazy. She didn't feel jealous at the thought of Cathy and Jack making out. The thought aroused her.

Cathy moved her face closer to Jack's, her lips slightly parted. When Jack hesitated, she let her tongue gently touch her upper lip. "Kiss me, Jack, please," she whispered. "I know you want to."

Jack looked at his girlfriend, questioning. She looked back at him and slightly nodded her head in encouragement. He could see fire in Sally's eyes that he had never seen before. He closed his eyes and moved in on Cathy.

They kissed slowly, sensually, their lips exploring each other, their tongues performing a playful and very erotic dance.

Sally looked at her big brother-boyfriend and her best friend kissing. She couldn't remember that she had been this hot ever before. He nipples were hard, her pussy leaked, and a whole army of butterflies was dancing in the pit of her stomach.

Sally reached out for her best friend's heavy tits and started caressing them as Cathy continued to kiss Jack tenderly. Sally felt Cathy's arousal. Her nipples, were rock hard underneath the thin bikini top, and Sally gave them a gentle squeeze.

Cathy felt showers of pleasure run across her body. The soft caresses of Jack's lips against hers made her skin tingle, and every time Sally squeezed her nipples, she felt gentle jolts deep inside her pussy. She didn't understand what was going on, but frankly, she didn't care. The pleasure she felt from the siblings' kisses and caresses was much better than anything she had experienced before. This morning she had wondered why she couldn't have what she wanted, and here she was, in her classmate's house at the centre of both her love interests' attention.

None of the three cared about the party any more. Unbeknownst to each other, each of the three had been waiting for something like this to happen: Cathy, who had been hot for Jack and who had fallen badly for her best friend. Jack, who had been dreaming of Cathy for so long, and Sally, who had only very recently admitted to herself, that her feelings for her best friend had grown into much more than friendship.

Cathy broke her kiss with Jack and leaned back into Sally, who had both her hands on her plump tits, and turned her head towards her friend. Sally kissed her passionately as she continued to fondle and pinch her best friend's plump breasts.

Jack watched the two girls in awe. He would never have guessed that Cathy and Sally... It was a crazy world!

When Cathy and Sally finally broke their kiss, the three were silent for a while. Neither of them were sure they knew what it was they had just experienced. Cathy was still leaning in against Sally, who had dropped her hands into her best friend's lap.

Jack sat opposite the pair, watching them intently, trying to figure out what had just happened and why. The last time he had felt overwhelmed with lust like this was when he and Sally had made love for the first time, three weeks ago. He would have sworn that Sally was all he needed to be happy. They were a perfect couple, as far as he was concerned, giving each other exactly what they needed. Yet, kissing Cathy in front of his sister had made him hornier than anything ever before.

As Sally held her best friend in a loose embrace, she, too, wondered what had happened to them. Jack and she were perfect together. He gave her exactly what she wanted, she loved him more than she loved anyone else in the world, and yet, kissing and fondling her best friend's tits had given her pleasure she would never have thought possible. Even the thought of her brother and Cathy kissing had aroused her beyond belief, and seeing her big brother-boyfriend's lips and tongue caress her best friend's mouth had made her wetter than she had ever been without being touched.

As she remembered her own arousal, her fingers lightly traced the folds of her best friend's pussy through the thin material of her bikini bottoms. It was hot and her lips felt plump, like a ripe plum. She wondered if her own pussy felt like that when she was horny.

When Cathy felt her best friend's fingers lightly stroke her pussy, she nearly exploded. The emotions she experienced were overwhelmingly strong. She knew she wouldn't be able to cope if this was ever to end, but yet, how likely was it to continue? Cathy was sure that this wouldn't end well. It couldn't. Jack and Sally were brother and sister. How could she love them both? How could they both be interested in her as she was interested in them? Why were they here together, anyways? As far as she could remember, Sally and Jack had never been particularly close.

It was Jack, who broke the silence first. "Wow. I didn't expect this today."

"You're not the only one who didn't expect this, Jack," Cathy replied. "Does anybody know what is happening here?"

"I don't, Cathy, but I do know it feels fucking amazing." Sally didn't normally swear, but she didn't have any better word to describe her feelings. Jack and Cathy both looked at her with their eyes wide open, as she continued to talk. "I've felt much more than friendship for you for a while now, Cathy. I was afraid to admit it for a long time, but I'm pretty sure I love you, girl. There is only one problem. You're not the only person I love."

"I know, Sally. It hasn't been difficult to guess that you have a boyfriend. I don't get it, though. Why didn't you bring him to the party today? Why did you take your bro...?"

Suddenly, it dawned on Cathy. The rumors Jessica and Marilee had spread about seeing Sally and Jack holding hands at the mall had been true. Jack was Sally's new boyfriend!

"Bingo, Cathy," Sally said quietly, not knowing how her best friend would react. She kissed her best friend on the neck. "I love you, and I love Jack."

Cathy freed herself from Sally's embrace. She was visually upset by the bomb that had just been dropped on her. She was angry, she felt used, betrayed and wanted to leave, but she couldn't. She had to hear Jack's part of the story first. What did he have to say for himself?

"So, did you enjoy the smooch, Jack," Cathy asked coldly, "and you, Sally, did you enjoy yourself, too?"

"Oh, Cathy, I'm sorry." Jack was blushing deeply. "I hadn't planned for any of this to happen. It is as I said before. I've had a crush on you ever since we bumped into each other in our hallway. I've fantasized about you at least a thousand times. I just never had the nerve to ask you out for fear that you would say no, and then we got on so well earlier. I wanted to kiss you so badly in the pool, and then on the couch." He paused to collect his thoughts, before he continued.

"Sally and I got together a couple of weeks ago. Neither of us had planned it, but we both knew we couldn't escape it. I tried to fight my feelings for her just like I tried to fight my feelings for you. I'm like Sally, I love you both. And yes, I liked kissing you a lot. You're a really good kisser."

"How did you think I would feel in all of this, Jack? Did it ever occur to you that I might have feelings, too, or were you too busy following your own ideas to notice that you were toying with real people with real feelings?" Cathy was still upset. She couldn't believe that the two people she loved so dearly had used her like that. How selfish of them! How stupid of her to trust them.

When Jack didn't respond for a while, Sally pitched in. "I'm sorry, too, to have hurt your feelings, Cathy. It wasn't fair of me not to tell you about Jack, but I was afraid of your reaction. I didn't want to lose you, but now I think I may have achieved just that, Cathy, I'm so sorry."

"I must say, you two never fail to surprise me," Cathy answered. "Brother and sister as boyfriend and girlfriend! You don't expect these things, they're not supposed to happen. Is it even legal for brother and sisters to, you know what I mean, have sex and stuff?" She was still shaken by the news that had just transpired.

"I would have never expected that, you know, especially not from you two. You've never even been close, you know, and while I am really disappointed that you didn't confide in me, Sally, I get why you might have been anxious to let me in on your secret, even though you should have known that I'm enough of an open-minded person not to disown you straight away. The only thing I really don't understand is why you have asked your brother to flirt with me, even though he seems committed to you, when all I asked you was to make sure he'd come along to my party. That really gets me. You have set me up, Sally! Why? Did you get some sort of satisfaction out of it?"

"I didn't want it to be a set-up, Cathy, honestly. All I wanted was to make you feel good. I knew how much you wanted Jack, and so I asked him to play along, should you make advances. I had no idea where this would lead, Cathy. I'm sorry I have hurt your feelings."

"You haven't answered me, yet, Jack. How did you think I would feel about finding out that you are in a committed relationship and still tried to get into my pants?"

"I couldn't help it, Cathy. I didn't plan it, I didn't plan anything, but when we hit it off like we did, talking, dancing, having fun, kissing you felt like the right thing to do. I thought it was an adequate expression of my feelings towards you. I never thought about you and your feelings, really. I'm sorry, Cathy. I didn't mean to take advantage of you, but I get that this is exactly what I have done. Please forgive me if you can."

"I forgive you, Jack, and I forgive you, too, Sally. I don't want to lose either of you over this. You are way too important for me to let you go. I actually believe, I love you, too, Sally, not as a best friend but as a girlfriend, if that makes sense. I've had the hots for Jack for ages, and today, my feelings have deepened significantly. It's probably too early to call it love, yet, Jack, but in the pool, and afterwards, when we kissed, I was prepared to give you a try. You might not believe it, Jack, but I normally don't kiss on a first date." Cathy smiled at Jack. Her anger and frustration had eased significantly after venting her emotions.

Jack was quite emotional after Cathy's admission. "I've had the hots for you, too, Cathy, for ages," Jack admitted. "Ever since we bumped into each other in our hallway and you showed me your boobs and panties. This afternoon, when I saw you again, I knew I had to talk to you, to spend time with you, and I enjoyed your company, the talk and the fun we had. Did you feel the spark when we held hands as we danced? It was crazy. Before today, I lusted after you, but this afternoon, I got to know one of the most beautiful, funny and intelligent girls I have ever met, and I think, I have fallen in love with her. I know it is crazy, being in love with two girls at once, but I am, and I don't want to lose you, Cathy."

"I don't want to lose you, either, Cathy," Sally added, her voice breaking with emotion. "I really love you. Ever since our slow dance last year I wished we would have been closer than just best friends, but I was afraid to admit it. Feeling you that evening made me so horny, I came three times that night, fingering my pussy, thinking of you. Seeing you and Jack kiss today turned me on like nothing else before, Cathy. I was so horny for you and Jack, it was unbelievable. I was afraid I'd be jealous, but I wasn't. All I felt was love for both of you, and I wished I could be part of your play. That's why I started to play with your tits."

Cathy swallowed hard when she heard the sibling's admissions. She looked directly at them, reached for their hands, and intertwining her fingers with Sally and Jack's, she said, "Sally, Jack, it may sound bad, but this afternoon, when Jack's lips and tongue had me all tingly and I felt your hands on my boobs, Sally, and you started pinching my nipples, I was so excited. I nearly came when you touched my pussy. Oh gosh, I can't believe I am saying this, but I'm so fucking horny for you two idiots, I don't want to stop now." Cathy said with a big, bright grin on her face. "We should probably go and take this elsewhere, though. I don't think Jackie's living room is the right place for this, right, guys?"

It was Sally's and Jack's turn to be surprised. The siblings hadn't seen this coming. A minute ago they were convinced that Cathy was going to tell them to fuck off and never come back, and now she was suggesting what?

"What are you trying to say, Cathy. You want to keep fooling around with us? That sounds amazing," Sally responded, and looking at Jack, she asked, "What do you think, sweetie?"

"I've never felt what I did when I kissed you, Cathy, and saw Sally play with your tits. Carrying on with both of you would be wonderful, but obviously not here."

"Let's head off, guys," Sally said. "Jack and I have found a nice little diner at the other side of town where we go for lunch if we want to be together without being recognized. We could have our dinner there, but before we go, I need to give you a hug, Cathy. I love you."

Sally hugged her best friend tightly and kissed her lightly on the lips. Cathy returned the kiss, gently, as she had kissed Jack before, carefully exploring her best friend's mouth. Then it was Jack's turn to be hugged and kissed, before the three headed out to their cars, arm in arm in arm.

---

When the three arrived at the car, Sally exclaimed, "Oh shit, Jack. We left our clothes inside. Do you have yours, Cathy?"

"In my car, Sally. I was too chicken to change in the house."

"OK. I'll run back inside to get ours. Behave while I'm gone, guys."

As soon, as Sally had turned her back on the pair, Cathy leaned into Jack. She said quietly, "You're a really good kisser, Jack. I wouldn't mind to get another taste." She opened her lips, and licked them seductively.

Jack gently moved a strand of her blonde hair out of her face, and said, "That can be arranged, Cathy." He gently placed his lips onto hers and let his tongue slide into her part-open mouth.

When his tongue rubbed against hers, Cathy felt her legs give slightly. She used one hand to hold on to his neck to maintain her balance, as she returned the tender kiss. Her other hand caressed Jack's broad, hairless chest, circling his hard nipples. Her belly was pressed into his groin, and it wasn't long before Cathy broke their kiss to ask, "Are you sure you didn't bring a carrot, Jack? I can feel something hard poking into my stomach."

"Yes, I am, Cathy. I'm just really happy to see you," Jack said with a big grin on his face. "You can search me later, if you want. There's no carrot, promise."

However, Cathy didn't want to wait. She moved her hand across his erection and whispered, "Wow, Jack. I'm impressed. Is this all for me?"

"I'm afraid, you'll have to share, Cathy," Sally, who had returned with their clothes, said quietly, lightly stroking Cathy's back as she spoke. "But trust me, there's enough for both of us, honey." She had seen Jack and her best friend kiss when she came out of the house, and wanted her share, too. She started kissing Cathy's neck.

"Let's get in the car, girls. You two sit in the back and I drive us down to the diner. I'm starting to feel hungry," Jack said, well aware that they were standing in the middle of a public street, giving Jackie's neighbors a show of their affection. "We'll come back after dinner to get your car, Cathy. Just grab your clothes really quick. I don't think the diner will fully appreciate the lovely bikini you're wearing."

Cathy grabbed her stuff and the girls hopped in the back of Jack's car. As soon as the car door had shut behind them, the girls started making out in earnest, Sally kissing Cathy, Cathy kissing Sally. Jack adjusted his rear view mirror ever so slightly, so he could keep an eye on the two horny girls in the back seat.

It wasn't long before Sally reached for Cathy's breasts. She was still in her bikini, her back leaning against Sally, who pushed her hands deep between her tits and the thin material of her bikini top.

"Oh, Cathy, when did you get these?" Sally asked her friend, who enjoyed the feeling of her best friend's soft hands massaging her breasts. Cathy tried hard not to moan, as her girlfriend played with the small metal bars that were pierced right through the center of her extremely sensitive nipples.

"In November, just after my birthday." Cathy found it difficult to speak, especially, since Sally didn't stop to flick her piercings up and down.

"They're great, Cathy. I love playing with them. Do they make your nipples more sensitive?"

"Keep doing what you are doing, Sally, and you'll soon find out," Cathy said and let out a barely audible moan. "Playing with my nipples gets me so hot, I can sometimes come without even touching my pussy."

"I want to see you cum, Cathy. Tell me if I'm doing it right. Am I teasing your nipples good?" Sally whispered in her lover's ear, never stopping the gentle finger play around her best friend's very hard nipples.

"It feels great, Sally. Don't stop. Every time you touch my nipples, I can feel it deep inside of me. It's like my tits and pussy are connected."

Jack had a hard time driving with the two girls playing with each other in the back seat. His hard dick was trying to burst through his swimming shorts, as he watched his little sister-girlfriend play with her best friend's tits in the rear-view mirror. He nearly missed the turn to the diner's car park. He deliberately pulled up in a parking space far away from the other cars, switched off the engine and turned around to watch the two girls directly. While Cathy had her eyes closed, Sally looked directly at her big brother-boyfriend, while she played with Cathy's heavy breasts.

Without breaking the eye contact she had with her brother, Sally slowly licked Cathy's neck. Her lips danced like butterflies, and her tongue drew tiny circles, just the tip touching her soft skin. Every now and then, she pinched Cathy's nipples, causing her friend's body to shudder with pleasure.