Lives Changed Forever Ch. 09

Story Info
3=2x2. The siblings find love.
11.9k words
4.68
10.1k
21

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some more wine, anyone? Or some more pizza?" Sally looked at her brother and her best friend, who were busy playing with each other under the dinner table. She did not get an answer.

The three were naked. They hadn't bothered getting dressed after their shower earlier. Jack's hand was busy playing with Cathy's pussy, his middle and ring fingers buried deep inside her, and Cathy had her fingers wrapped around Jack's hard cock, stroking him up and down, slowly, but in a constant rhythm. The two had their eyes closed and were virtually oblivious to anything that was going on around them, caught in the exquisite feeling of the other's fingers on their sexes.

'I really like watching you two horn dogs having fun, but it's about time you let me in on your game,' Sally thought, got up from her seat and walked around the table behind the two lovebirds who were busy pleasuring each other. She slowly slid her hands down her best friend's shoulders, across her chest and around her full breasts, weighing the heavy globes in her hands.

Cathy had gotten her nipples pierced last November, a fact which Sally had discovered earlier this afternoon. The two barbell studs that went right through her protruding nipples made them extra sensitive.

Sally reached for her friend's nipples with her thumbs and forefingers and gave each of them a pinch, which caused Cathy's stomach to tighten and her pussy to clamp tightly around Jack's fingers, that were deeply lodged inside her. Sally bent over to her brother and kissed him on his mouth. She was looking forward to the night. The thought of what the three could do to each other excited her tremendously.

---

The three liked each other a lot. In fact, each of them had stronger feelings for the other two than they were ready to admit, which made for what can only be described as a complicated relationship.

About three or four weeks ago, and by pure accident, Jack and Sally had discovered their feelings for each other, which by far exceeded common levels of brotherly or sisterly love, and had formed a passionate intimate relationship. For obvious reasons, they had kept this a secret as much as possible, and apart from their mother, who had caught them fucking one morning, her girlfriend, who had forced their hand one evening by confronting them, and some stupid rumors that had been spread around the school after they had been seen holding hands at the mall one Sunday afternoon, no-one knew about them being together.

Cathy and Sally had been best friends since middle school. For years, Cathy had a full-on crush on Jack, and she had been on to Sally about how much she desperately lusted after her brother many times. So many times, in fact, that listening to her had started to bore her.

"Why don't you just call him? I'm sure he won't say no, Cathy," was her usual reply to her friend's desperate expressions of her unfulfilled longing.

She had caught her brother stare at Cathy's big tits more than once over the years and she was pretty sure that he was as desperate to get together with Cathy as she was to get together with him, and she had been right. Jack was crushing hard on Cathy, and she had been the frequent object of his fantasies over the years, too. However, since both had been much too shy to open up to the other, they had been completely oblivious of the other's feelings.

To complicate things, about a year ago, Cathy had fallen in love with Sally, too. At last year's homecoming dance, when their dates were too busy discussing football, the girls had danced, and holding Sally in her arms, Cathy had felt butterflies in her stomach, her pussy tingling and her nipples stiffening, and she would have loved to drag her friend off the dance floor to find a quiet corner to make out with her, but obviously, that had not been an option.

Unbeknownst to Cathy, Sally had had the exact same feelings for her when they danced. He pussy, too, started tingling, her nipples stiffened, her stomach churned with butterflies and, holding her best friend in her arms, she dreamt of seducing her best friend right there on the dance floor.

Ever since that day, the two girls were secretly in love, but they were afraid the other would end their friendship if either of them revealed her true feelings, so they kept quiet.

In the past weeks, Cathy had suspected that Sally had a new boyfriend. Encouraged by her best friends apparent luck, a she had been determined to make a move on Jack, and had asked Sally to make sure her brother would be at her graduation party. She was determined to change things between her and Jack, and finally win him over as her boyfriend.

Sally, who had been horny for Cathy for the past year, had been excited about the prospect of her secret lover and her big brother-boyfriend flirting, and she had asked Jack to play along should Cathy come on to him. Little did she know how things would develop between the three of them.

---

Cathy hadn't expected to see Jack at Jacky's pool party this afternoon. It was the most highly anticipated graduation parties of the Class of 2019, and only seniors and their partners had been invited. She had no idea why Sally had brought her brother, but she had been mesmerized when she had first spotted him standing next to his sister by the pool. Over the past year Jack had turned into a well-toned but not overly muscular hunk, and she had felt her nipples harden and her pussy getting wet when she saw him in his swimming trunks.

Jack, likewise, had been attracted to Cathy more than ever before, when he spotted her at the party. Sally had been talking to some of her friends when he had seen her standing near the bar, a drink in her hand. She had looked incredibly sexy in her new light blue bikini, that so perfectly hugged her petite, feminine form. Just looking at her from a distance had made him excited, and he had had difficulties concealing his hard-on in his shorts.

Encouraged by Sally's suggestion to play along should Cathy make advances, Jack had spent some time flirting, dancing and enjoying life in general with his sister's best friend. Both had been aroused in the presence of the other all afternoon, and when they had accidentally slipped and fallen into the pool, neither of them had been able to escape their strong mutual attraction. Clinging onto Jack's body, Cathy had pressed her excited pussy hard against his erection, and the pair had been ready to kiss passionately, when Sally had emptied the proverbial bucket of cold water over the horny pair.

Jack had run after Cathy to try and patch things up with her, and after the initial upset had cleared, the trio had started to make out and play with each other in Jackie's living room. They had a quickie in the car at their favorite diner, where Jack joined the girls in the back seat, before they decided to go home together.

Each of them was sticky after their antics in the car, and when the trio arrived at the siblings' house, Sally suggested to hop in the shower together. Jack and Sally had made it a habit to shower together whenever they could, and luckily, the more than spacious shower would allow the three of them to squeeze in, too. It would be a little crowded, but that suited the horny trio just right.

When Cathy and Sally stood beside each other, naked, Jack could hardly contain himself. Looking at the two girls, his cock sprang to life immediately, protruding proudly from his toned body. "Wow, Cathy," he exclaimed excitedly. "I didn't know you had your nipples pierced. They look gigantic. Can I touch?"

"Go ahead, Jack, of course you can." Cathy was all smiles. She was unable to take her eyes off Jack's manhood, who she had sucked off in the car without really looking at it. It looked perfect. Long enough, but not too long. Thick enough, but not too thick, and, most importantly, hard enough for anything that would come to mind.

Jack stepped behind his sister's best friend and gave her left nipple a gentle squeeze, carefully, almost afraid to hurt her, followed by a gentle caress. Cathy's pussy contracted.

"You can squeeze a bit harder, Jack. You won't break me," Cathy laughed, and when Jack gave her nipple a harder squeeze, she felt her stomach ripple, and some of her liquid seep out between the lips of her pussy.

Sally, who was facing Cathy, moved her hand between her friend's thighs and found her hairless slit. "You shaved, Cathy. The last time I saw you naked, you had a full bush."

"I actually got it waxed, Sally. I went to the beauty parlor on Wednesday. I didn't want any of my hair showing at the party. Ooh, Jack, that feels great!" Jack had given her nipple another squeeze.

"It's wet inside, Cathy. Are you excited?" Sally had pushed her middle finger between her best friend's pussy lips, and felt her cunt spasm whenever Jack pinched her nipple. A liberal amount of Cathy's creamy lubricant coated her finger.

"You're totally dripping, Cathy. I want to taste you." She moved the finger to her lips. "Oh, how sweet you taste! Here, try some, too, Jack," and she offered her wet finger to her brother, who licked at it, hungrily.

"I want to taste you, too, Sally. Bend over, lean on the washstand." Cathy took Jack by the hand and guided him to stand behind his sister. Then she took his hard cock in her hand and placed it at the entrance of his sister's hairless pussy. She placed her hand on the small of Jack's back and gently pushed him forward, until his hard dick had fully disappeared in his sister's wet cunt.

Seeing her brother's big cock disappear in his sister's cunt excited Cathy beyond belief. The idea of her best friend and her brother fucking had been a turn on for Cathy ever since she put one and one together earlier, but seeing them in the act was much better.

"His big cock is inside you, Sally. Can you feel your brother stretching your wet little cunt? It makes me so hot seeing this." Cathy was very excited.

"His dick feels great inside me, Cathy. You should try it, too. He fits me just right."

Jack pumped his hard dick inside his sister a couple of times, before Cathy pushed him back and his cock slipped out, covered in a thick layer of his sister's juices. Cathy kneeled beside Jack and took his dick in her mouth.

She was able to taste both: The familiar taste of Jack's cock that she remembered from the blowjob she had given him in the car, and a new, sweet and slightly pungent taste, that was not unpleasant at all. That must be Sally's. "I love your taste, too, Sally. Licking your juices off Jack's hard cock makes me so hot, babe."

"You should taste it from the source, though, Cathy. Come, baby, lick Sally's cunt for her. Sally, sit on the toilet and spread your legs wide." Jack couldn't wait to feel his cock inside Cathy's cunt, and having her bend over to lick his sister's pussy while he fucked her would give him the right angle to enter her tight snatch.

Sally sat down and spread her legs as she was told. It excited her to comply with Jack's wishes. Cathy kneeled between her friend's wide open legs and placed her face directly over Sally's pussy. She extended her tongue and let it slip through the slick, well-lubricated folds. The taste was even stronger than before, when she had licked Sally's juices off Jack's hard cock. It excited Cathy to smell and taste her friend like that, and her own pussy leaked a little more than before, causing a long, silver strand of her honey to drip slowly from her excited hole onto the bathroom floor.

Jack got on his knees behind Cathy and positioned his cock at the entrance to her dripping hole. When Cathy felt the thick pole spread her swollen lips and ease its way into her hot canal, she jerked a little. Having a live cock penetrating her hadn't been on her radar for a while, and she wasn't on birth control.

"Don't Jack, I'm not protected. I'm sorry, but do you have a condom?"

Jack was startled by Cathy's request, but remembering the scare he and Sally had gone through recently, he pulled his cock away from her pussy. The box of condoms had to be here somewhere.

"Under the sink, babe," he heard Sally's voice, and right, when he opened the cabinet door, the box was right there. He took a condom, opened the wrapper and slid it over his dick.

"There, Cathy. I'm all set. Condom's on." Jack was unsure how to proceed.

Cathy wiggled her hips in anticipation, pressed her back down and spread her legs a little further to signal her agreement.

"Please, Jack, fuck me now. I can't wait any longer. I have to have your hard cock inside me. I have dreamt of this so many times. I'm just not ready for babies, yet. Ooh! Jack!"

Before Cathy had finished her last sentence, Jack had his hard cock buried inside her hot snatch and fucked her feverishly, holding on to her wide, feminine hips. Looking down at her wide hips and her round, womanly ass, he saw his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh Jack, your big cock is splitting me in half. My pussy hasn't felt this full in ages."

"Fuck her, baby. Fuck her good and make her cum with your hard cock," Sally spurred him on, too, and feeling Cathy's hot tongue on her slit she cooed, "Oh Cathy, keep doing this, and I'm not going to last long. Who has taught you to eat pussy like this, babe?"

"Your pussy is so tight, Cathy. Oh, wow." Jack was in heaven.

Cathy was rolling her hips ever so slightly as Jack fucked her, creating just the right amount of friction on his cock, while she was lapping at Sally's cunt, the tip of her tongue toying with her best friend's hard clit.

They didn't need much, excited how they were. A few moments later, Sally was ready.

"Oh, Cathy, don't stop, I'm cumming. Yes, babe, yes, keep licking me. Oh, so good!"

Cathy came only seconds after her best friend in an orgasm that shook her whole body, and that, in turn, pushed Jack over the edge, who emptied his balls deep inside Cathy's pussy.

After his orgasm had ended, he was careful pulling his hard cock out of her quivering cunt, holding on tightly to the rubber sheath that had caught all of his fertile seed.

---

After their shower, the three friends decided to stay naked for the rest of the night. They also decided not to waste their energy on cooking, and ordered pizza instead. As they waited for the food to arrive, they sat on the couch, cuddling, kissing and exploring their bodies.

When Jack got hard again, it was Sally who took advantage of the situation, sitting on his lap, impaling herself on her brother's boner. She had died to have him inside ever since she had watched her brother and Cathy dance by the pool this afternoon. Rocking back and forth on his lap, enjoying the feeling of his hard prick deeply penetrating her pussy, she fucked her brother slowly, until they both came in a nice and gentle orgasm.

"Wow," Cathy said, when the siblings were finished, sliding off the couch, and gently embracing her friends. "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." She kissed Sally and Jack. "Thank you for letting me be part of this. I love you both so much."

"It's our pleasure, Cathy," Sally said, as she moved off her brother's lap. "We're delighted you're here with us, aren't we, Jack?"

There was nothing else, Jack could have said, so he got up, hugged Cathy and kissed her, gently necking her lips with his, until the pair were engaged in a passionate duel of their tongues. It wasn't long, and she felt his cock stir against her belly. Excited, she held on to his neck, jumped up, and wrapped her legs around his hips. She loved the feeling of her best friend's brother's cock pressing against the wet folds of her pussy. She kissed Jack hard, while she ground her wet cunt against his rapidly growing cock. It was almost like it had been earlier in the pool, plus the kissing, minus the swim suits.

When the pizza arrived, Sally got up, slipped into one of her mother's bathrobes and opened the door. Cathy and Jack joined Sally in the kitchen. They sat around the kitchen table, enjoying the food. After they were finished, Cathy reached for Jack's cock, and Jack returned the favor by sliding his hand between Cathy's legs, searching for her pussy. The pair had their eyes closed as they stroked each other, engrossed in their own and the other's pleasure.

It was more to remind them of her presence than to get a reaction, that Sally said, "Some more wine, anyone? Or some more pizza," before she decided to join the two in their lustful play.

She massaged her best friend's tits and kissed her big brother-boyfriend, while he enjoyed the feeling of Cathy's skilled hands on his hard shaft. It never ceased to amaze her how easy it was to excite Cathy just by squeezing her pierced nipples. After a while, she took her friend's hand and pulled her in the direction of their mother's bedroom.

"Come on, Cathy. Mom's bed is a lot more comfortable than these chairs."

Jack followed the girls and joined them on the large, queen sized bed. The girls kneeled on the bed, kissing each other excitedly.

"Let's give him a little show, Cathy. You can watch, Jack, but you can't touch. At least not any of us. You can touch yourself, if you must, Jack, but that's it."

"I love your little breasts. I wish mine were as perky as yours." Cathy reached out and cupped Sally's little, orange-sized tits in her hands.

"And I wish I had nice and plump tits like you, Cathy," Sally said, gently caressing her best friend's breasts. "What do you think, Jack? Which of us has the nicer tits?" The girls turned towards Jack and arched their backs, pushing their breasts out in his direction.

Jack knew better than to give a preference. "I love both your tits, Sally. Cathy's full breasts and your smaller ones. Looking at either of you makes me hot. Looking at both of you together makes me incredible horny. Look at my dick, girls. It looks as if it is going to burst any second now."

Jack was right, his cock stood proudly from his groin, strong and veiny, pointing up into the air. The girls looked at it and licked their lips.

"It looks yummy, Sally. What do you think? should we...?" Cathy suggested to her best friend, but Sally had other things on her mind.

"Let's see if we can make him even hotter, Cathy." She had fantasized about eating her best friend's pussy ever since she had seen her sporting what she thought had been the mother of all cameltoes a while back. "Come here, girl, lay down and get comfortable. Just make sure Jack has a perfect view. Spread your legs. I want to get my dessert!"

Cathy lay down on her back, her legs wide open and her wet pussy on full display for Jack, who had a difficult time not to crawl forward and latch his mouth onto her crimson-red, swollen and glistening lips. She grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under her head. She wanted to be able to look at Jack while Sally was licking her cunt. Seeing the excitement on his face while he watched his sister pleasure her, and being able to show him the pleasure his sister's lips and tongue gave her, excited Cathy beyond belief.

As soon as Cathy had settled in, Sally knelt between her best friend's legs.

"Your pussy looks gorgeous, baby," Sally said admiringly, blowing a stream of cool air over her friend's excited cunt, while she reached out and caressed Cathy's inner thighs with gentle strokes of the backs of her fingernails. "I don't think I've ever seen a pussy as red as yours is now. Mine gets quite dark when I'm horny, but yours looks delicious, babe. Your honey is practically dripping out of you." She extended a finger and gently ran it along her slit.

Cathy took a deep breath as Sally's finger touched her pussy. Her cheeks were flushed and the skin of her face glowed in anticipation of the feelings Sally's tongue would generate in her excited snatch. She tried to make eye contact with Jack, who was staring at his sister fingering her best friend's pussy.