Lives Changed Forever Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing Cathy gasp for air caused Jack to look up, and their eyes met with an intensity that created an instant connection that neither of them was able to break. Cathy looked incredibly beautiful, her face pink with her arousal, her lips slightly parted and her eyes filled with lust and anticipation.

Jack slowly reached between his legs and grabbed his cock. Maintaining the intense eye contact with Cathy, he slowly stroked his dick: forward, back, forward, back, remembering how Cathy's lips felt wrapped around it in the car this afternoon.

When Cathy saw Jack stroking his hard cock, she remembered how it had felt inside her in the bathroom, and when she saw the lust in Jack's eyes, she imagined him entering her again and again.

Sally pursed her lips and gave the small little pea-sized nub at the top of her friend's pussy a tiny little kiss.

Sally was eager to get to know her new lover's pussy in all its detail. She knew her own pussy and where and how she had to touch it to make herself cum, but she had never touched another girl's pussy before. This was exciting!

Sally licked up and down Cathy's slit, slowly pushing her tongue between the soft and very swollen lips of her excited cunt, entering her a little further with each pass. Her tongue collected Cathy's nectar as she licked. It had a clean taste, a little sweet, and extremely arousing.

Each time she hit the hard little nub at the top of Cathy's pussy, she jerked her hips a tiny little bit, and her pussy released some more of its nectar.

Cathy loved the feeling of her best friend's tongue on her hot and excited cunt. When Sally's lips touched her clit for the first time, Cathy nearly exploded. It felt soo much better than her own fingers. She was excited beyond belief, and every time Sally licked her clit, she shuddered in a tiny orgasm. She had lost count at this stage, but she must have come at least ten times since Sally had started eating her cunt. This was wonderful.

Sally felt the lips of her own cunt swell and open up while she licked her girlfriend's hot snatch, and the tingle inside her pussy grew into the sweet and excited itch she was so familiar with. She moved one hand between her legs and stroked her own clit, hoping that this might ease the itch and provide the much needed relief.

Jack could see Cathy come just by looking at her face. Each time she came, her eyes moved upwards a bit, a wave of pink washed across her face, and her mouth turned into a tiny little smile. It was the most erotic thing, he had ever seen.

He continued to look at Cathy, and she continued to look at him. Jack never stopped stroking his dick, and Cathy was able to see his pleasure in his face, just as Jack was able to see hers. With their eyes locked while Sally was eating her best friend's cunt, Cathy and Jack began to fall in love.

When Jack noticed that Sally was fingering herself, he got up on his knees and positioned his rock hard dick right at the entrance to his sister's excited cunt. He remembered she had told him to stay out of this, but he needed to fuck, and his sister was obviously looking for relief.

When he had positioned himself behind his sister, he made eye contact with Cathy again, and when she signaled her approval, he pushed his hard cock inside his sister's tight pussy.

Sally had been so busy pleasuring her best friend and trying to alleviate her own itch that she didn't notice her brother move.

"Jack! What are you..?" Sally hadn't expected her big brother to join them, but his hard cock buried deep inside her hot pussy was exactly what she needed right now. "Oh, Jack, yes. Fuck my tight little pussy! Your cock feels so good inside me, baby."

Without breaking his eye contact with Cathy, Jack fucked his little sister-girlfriend. Hard and deep. When Cathy saw how Jack fucked his sister, she was almost able to feel his big, hard cock inside her own spasming cunt, and although he was fucking his sister, it felt as if Jack made love to her.

As Jack fucked Sally hard and fast, she furiously rubbed her clit. She needed to come, quickly. Cathy, too reached for her own clit, in search for the one, ultimate orgasm she hoped would give her the relief she was longing for.

Jack pushed a little bit harder inside his sister's cunt that was gripping his cock tighter and tighter in preparation of her orgasm. Sally's finger was moving quickly on her excited clit, building up a wave of excitement that soon would wash over her in an all-releasing orgasm.

With every excited stroke of her finger, and every little lick of Sally's tongue, Cathy's cunt was leaking her honey onto the sheets. She never took her eyes of Jack, who was also keeping eye contact with her.

Jack felt it first. His balls tightened, and his pulsing cock unloaded his creamy spunk deep inside his sister's pussy. The moment Sally felt his hot juice hit her cervix, she came, too, releasing the tension that had been building up inside of her in a series of strong contractions, which milked the last drops of cum from Jack's cock.

When Cathy saw Jack cumming, she couldn't hold back her own orgasm any longer, and as Jack unloaded his cum, and as Sally felt his sticky and hot load deep inside her spasming cunt, Cathy came, too.

Jack pulled his cock out of his sister's pussy and collapsed on the bed, his cock glistening with his sister's juices. Sally turned on her back and lay down beside her brother, panting heavily.

As soon as her orgasm subsided, Cathy moved in between Sally's legs, and licked her girlfriend's freshly fucked snatch. Sally couldn't believe the feeling. She hadn't fully recovered from her first orgasm, when a second one hit her, this time triggered by Cathy, who had pushed her tongue between her still swollen lips and lapped up the big blobs of Jack's white, gooey cum that dripped out of her girlfriend's pussy, until she was sure to have cleaned up the last bit of Jack's cum.

Sally held on to her big brother-boyfriend while she came, and he kissed her deeply and passionately. Sally was in heaven. With one tongue deep inside her snatch, and another one deep inside her mouth, her second orgasm seemed to last forever.

When Cathy had cleaned the last drop of Jack's cum from his sister's snatch, she deeply kissed first Sally and then Jack.

Jack loved kissing Cathy. The feeling of her tongue against his never failed to excite him, and this kiss was extra special, because when Cathy's tongue entered his mouth he was able to taste himself and Sally on her.

He had only tasted his own cum once before, when his sister had kissed him right after giving him a blowjob at the musical after-party. Tasting himself and his sister on Cathy's tongue was an incredible turn-on for him, and, despite the fact that Jack had come less than five minutes ago, his cock was hard again.

"You're insatiable today, Jack," Sally whispered in his ear. Does Cathy's filthy tongue that has been inside my snatch and cleared your spunk from my hole turn you on that much, babe? Can you taste my cunt on her tongue, babe? I surely could, and I tasted your spunk, too."

Jack wasn't sure if his sister's words or her gentle massaging his nipples got him going, but it didn't take long and his cock was fully erect, and ready for some more action. He would have loved to fuck Cathy right now, consummating the love they had expressed to each other through their eyes, but the condoms were still in the cabinet under the sink in the upstairs bathroom.

"He's hard again, Cathy. Let's play!" Sally was looking forward to playing with her brother's hard dick, and the thought of sharing it with her best friend excited her.

Cathy slid down along Jack's body, kissing every inch of it, as she moved her head towards his hard cock.

"Oh, wow, Sally. I can't believe he is ready again. I'd love to have him inside of me now. I could almost feel his hard cock in my hot cunt when he was fucking you earlier. I'd love to get the real thing again."

Sally jumped up. "Don't wait for me, guys. Get started already. I'll be right back."

Cathy put her hand around the base of Jack's cock to keep it in position while she kissed its plump head and licked around it. She knew his sensitive spots by now and ran her tongue around the underside of his purple head first, right where the shaft started. Then she flicked her tongue against the little ligament that connected his cock and his foreskin. Jack's stomach rippled every time he felt her tongue rubbing against this sensitive spot.

"Am I doing it right, Jack. Tell me if you want me to lick you differently. I want this to be good for you, babe."

"Oh yes, babe. Right there. Keep going, Cathy, your tongue feels amazing."

Cathy felt his hard cock and began to move her hand up and down his shaft, as she had done before. She loved to see his cock twitch in response.

"Take him in your mouth, baby." Sally had returned and whispered in her friend's ear. "He loves to have his head sucked."

Cathy opened her mouth wide and let Jack's hard cock slip in. She found it difficult to take any more than his bulbous head inside her mouth without gagging.

"Now swirl your tongue, baby," Sally instructed her friend. She was excited to watch her best friend suck off her big brother-boyfriend.

Sally took a condom from the box she had brought down from the bathroom. She wanted to watch her brother fuck Cathy. The last time he had been inside her, Sally had been sitting on the toilet in the bathroom having her pussy eaten out and couldn't see a thing.

"That's it, get it nice and wet, Cathy. I've got something for you here." She showed her friend the rubber she had taken out of its wrapper. "Put this on him, Cathy. I want to see Jack fuck you."

"Oh, Sally, I'm dying to feel his big cock inside me again." Cathy took the condom and placed it on top of Jack's hard cock.

"Put your fingers inside and stretch it a bit, Cathy. That way you can get in on easily. Just be careful not to pierce it with your nails."

Cathy did as instructed and the condom slipped onto Jack's hard dick without any trouble. The two girls took turns rolling it on all the way.

When the protective rubber sheath was in its place, Cathy lay flat on her back and grabbed both her knees, pulling them up towards her chest, exposing herself fully to her friends. With her excited pussy in full view, she asked, "Can you see how wet I still am, Jack? I want you to fuck me! Please put your hard cock inside my tight pussy. Please..."

Jack moved between her legs and slid his rubber-coated rod up and down her wet slit a couple of times to lubricate it, before he pushed it inside her with one forceful thrust.

"Is this how you like it, Cathy? Can you feel my hard dick deep inside of you?"

"You make my feel so full, Jack. Your cock fist my pussy perfectly. Fuck me now. I want to feel you move inside me."

He fucked her gently, slowly, lovingly. Cathy responded to each of his thrusts by tilting her hips to meet him, and soon, the two had found their perfect rhythm.

Looking deep into each other's eyes, the pair felt their connection again. With every stroke of Jack's dick, Cathy seemed to be able to see a little bit deeper into his soul, and Jack dived deeper and deeper into hers each time his cock entered her pussy. This was not just any fuck. They were making love.

Sally watched the pair closely. Seeing her big brother-boyfriend make love to her best friend like this made her proud and very happy, and while she felt the urge to take part, she kept to herself.

'Big brother-boyfriend and best friend-girlfriend, I love you both,' Sally thought, watching the pair, her heart overflowing with warmth.

When Jack realized his sister was sidelined, he said, "Play with her tits, Sally. It's ok. Come on, join in. You're a part of this, too."

Accepting the invitation, Sally took each of Cathy's pierced nipples into her mouth and sucked at them. Cathy's reaction was instant. Her pussy contracted each time Sally sucked, and Cathy moaned quietly.

Sally reached down and stroked her friend's flat belly and played with the soft black curls of hair on top of her mound, moving her hand closer and closer to its target, Cathy's swollen and extremely sensitive clit.

When Sally lightly tapped her clit, Cathy lost her rhythm for a moment. She groaned quietly as little electric jolts jumped from her nipples to her pussy, just to be caught and returned by Sally's fingers, creating an exciting ping-pong of sensations. It didn't take long, though, and the three were in sync again, Cathy and Jack moving closer and closer to their orgasms.

"I, I, I'm ... I'm coming!" The muscles in Cathy's stomach and pelvis clenched hard, compressing Jack's dick in her tight pussy, as the powerful orgasm washed across her body.

The moment she felt Cathy's orgasm, Sally let go of her tits and clit and kissed her passionately. When Jack saw the girls kiss, he came, too, and the three lovers collapsed into a heap of unidentifiable body parts.

It was Sally who spoke first. "Big brother-boyfriend and best friend-girlfriend, I love you both. It was wonderful to watch you."

"Best friend-girlfriend... I like that," Jack said quietly, and, looking directly at Cathy, he added, "I love you, Cathy."

"Seems you have your name, Cathy. How do you like it, best friend-girlfriend?" Sally had wrapped her arm around Cathy when she came, her face resting on her chest. She was casually playing with her new girlfriend's breasts.

"It sounds just right, Sally. I think, I'll call you my best friend-girlfriend, too, and Jack will be my best friend-boyfriend," and it was settled. The three lovers had their names.

---

Around 3am, Cathy woke up. She had to pee. Carefully, she removed Jack's arm from her chest and slid out of the bed, trying not to wake him or Sally.

The house was dark and eerily quiet.

Cathy made her way to the bathroom. She thought about what had happened yesterday, and what it meant for her. She had been in love with Sally for a while now, and she was sure she wanted Sally as her girlfriend. As far as Jack was concerned, ever since they made love before they fell asleep yesterday evening there was no doubt she loved Jack, too.

Even thinking of the two gave Cathy goosebumps and butterflies in her stomach. Even now, in the privacy of the bathroom, having been apart from the siblings only for a couple of minutes. she missed them already. Both of them. But if she was totally honest, she missed Jack a little bit more. Falling asleep in his strong, masculine arms had made her feel secure in a way she hadn't known before.

But how would things develop? Cathy was usually possessive of her boyfriends. She'd get jealous quickly and hated any girl that ever spoke to them, but with Sally it was different. It seemed she loved her even more for being with Jack, and she loved Jack for being with Sally. She needed both of them around to feel complete.

Cathy knew she was unable to choose one sibling over the other, but she also knew that at times she would need to be alone with each of them, do things with only one of them, have sex with only one of them. How would the other one react? Would she be the proverbial third wheel, called upon by the other two only when they were looking for a little bit of added excitement?

All of a sudden, Cathy was getting a little bit nervous. Could this work? Would the three be able to find an arrangement that would suit all of them. She dreaded losing one or both siblings over this, but, yet, she couldn't quite imagine her life together with them, too.

---

Jack woke up because he felt the bed move. He looked around. The room was dark and Sally was there on his right, sound asleep. On his left, however, where Cathy had been, there was an empty space. She must have gotten up. He wondered where she had gone. Seeing the empty space where she had been made him miss her already.

What if she had gotten cold feet or second thoughts? Had she gone home without saying a word? Had he overstepped a mark? Had he forced her to do anything she wasn't ready for? He didn't think so, but could he know for sure?

Making love to Cathy yesterday evening had felt incredible, and he had felt a deeper connection with her than he had felt with anyone else before, except maybe Sally. What they had experienced together felt so big, so right, so natural to him, he dreaded the thought of Cathy not feeling the same.

"Are you awake, Jack?" Cathy whispered as she slid back in beside her new boyfriend, her best-friend-boyfriend, the man she knew she loved with all her heart. She thought she had seen him move.

"Yes, Cathy. I thought you had left."

"I had to pee, Jack."

"Oh. I was afraid you might have gotten second thoughts, Cathy."

"No, I'm actually really happy, Jack. I love you, best friend-boyfriend." Cathy kissed Jack on the nose, and when he tilted his head, her lips met his. Jack had his arm draped over her and gently stroked her back.

"I love you, too, Cathy, eh, best friend-girlfriend. Apart from Sally, I've never connected to anyone as deeply as I connected to you yesterday evening. You have the most amazing blue eyes I've ever looked into, Cathy."

"Wasn't it amazing, Jack? I felt the same. I've never felt as close to anyone before. It was as if I was able to read your soul, Jack. It was magical." She kissed him a little bit more forcefully, and soon their tongues were dancing. Cathy felt his hard dick poke her. "Does this thing ever go down, Jack? I don't think I have seen you without a boner in the past 12 hours."

"It does this when I'm around you, Cathy. You turn me on so much, it's not even funny."

"Let me help you with it then, Jack," Cathy said and wrapped her hand around his hard dick. She slowly stroked his cock, but the stroking made the bed move and Sally shifted in her sleep. She didn't want Sally to wake up. This was between her and her new boyfriend only. No third parties allowed. She opened her mouth and took him in. If she couldn't stroke him, she'd have to suck his dick.

Jack loved the feeling of her warm, wet mouth wrapped around his cock. He felt Cathy's tongue slide around his head, and she was slowly massaging his shaft, too, without upsetting the bed too much. It took Jack all the restraint he could muster not to buck his hips against her mouth, and Jack didn't feel he could last long.

Cathy licked, sucked and massaged his cock, slowly but persistently, and as soon as she was rewarded with his sticky, slightly salty cum that she caught in her mouth, she swallowed his whole load.

"That one was for you, Jack. I love you." She kissed Jack on the mouth.

"Thank you, Cathy. I love you, too," and the pair went back to sleep in each other's arms.

---

When Sally woke up the following morning, Cathy and Jack were still fast asleep, Cathy's head on top of her big brother's chest, his arm around her shoulder. Seeing the two in their embrace made her happy. She had been afraid of a rude awakening. What if Cathy had gotten second thoughts overnight?

Just before she woke up, Sally had dreamt about Cathy and her making out, but just as Cathy had reached out to touch her sopping wet cunt, she woke up. She was wet and horny, but she needed to go to the bathroom first. She slid out of the bed, careful not to wake the other two.

When she returned, Cathy had opened her eyes and looked at her, smiling. Sally slid in beside her girlfriend, and kissed her lightly. "Good morning, Cathy. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby, Sally," Cathy said and kissed her back, "and you? Sleep well, too?"

"Like a rock, babe. I dreamt about us making love, but I woke up too early. I'm horny as hell and my pussy is dripping. Do you want to feel, Cathy?"

Cathy reached for her girlfriend's swollen pussy and inserted a finger.