Lives Changed Forever Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Cathy," Sally added, "we better be prepared with all important bits readily accessible. Oh, I'm getting all squishy thinking about it. Will you come, Cathy? Jack? It'll be so much fun."

Jack and Cathy looked at each other in disbelief, shook their head and smiled. It would be difficult to change Sally's mind, and besides, both of them could imagine the kind of fun that Sally obviously had in her mind, and if they were totally honest, the thought turned them on as well.

---

After lunch, Cathy suggested to go to her place for a while. She needed to change badly, the clothes she had worn since yesterday afternoon were beginning to feel uncomfortable.

When Cathy had changed into new clothes, the three continued their conversation about living together at college in the fall. The three sat on Cathy's spacious queen sized bed her parents had bought her for her 18th birthday last year. The girls were excited about the prospects, and Jack was able to imagine more and more how living with his two girlfriends could work.

"We might be able to find a cheap apartment with three bedrooms, girls. I don't suppose we should all have to sleep in the same bed every night."

"You're right, Jack. as much as I love having you two around, we'll need our space from time to time. Have you and Sally been sleeping in the same bed?"

"We have, Cathy, and I love it. It's great going to sleep beside Jack every night and waking up beside him every morning. We've actually taken turns sleeping in each other's beds ever since we got together. Only recently we've started to sleep in Mom's bed. It's a lot more comfy." Sally was dreading the prospect of having to sleep in her own bed without her big brother-boyfriend again.

"Let's try this for an arrangement, girls," Jack suggested. "We'll find a three bedroom apartment and each of us will have their own room, with a bed and a desk. That way we can all study, and if one of us needs some time away from the others it's not a problem. We won't have any fixed sleeping arrangements, though, and everybody can sleep wherever they feel like sleeping. If we want to sleep in one bed, we can, but if not, that's not a problem, either. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like a great plan, Jack," Cathy said. That way none of us has to feel pressured into anything, but we can still all do what we feel like doing. If you and Jack want to sleep together every night, you can, and If I need a little bit of space, I can get it. What do you think, Sally? Would that work?"

"Of course, it would," Sally added. "That way we'd all have our own space and the freedom to do whatever we feel is right. I can see us sleeping in the same bed most of the time anyways. We'll need three double beds, so, better queen size."

"I can bring mine. That way we'd only have to get two new beds. The only question is will we find an apartment big enough to fit three queen size beds?" Cathy was all exited.

"Do we actually need three large beds or would one be enough? I don't think we need to sleep together in every room, so one queen size and two single beds might actually be enough, and we have them already, guys!" Sally had it all sorted out.

"That sounds excellent, girls." Jack said. "I wouldn't have been able to afford a new bed anyways. We'd have Cathy's queen size in her room, and Sally's and my single beds in our rooms, which means Cathy would get the master bedroom, and we would all sleep together in her room. How would that suit?"

"That's a brilliant pan, guys," Cathy agreed. "I think we have the sleeping arrangements all sorted. I'm so happy to be living with you this fall. It'll make starting life at college so much easier." Cathy excitedly kissed Sally and Jack. "I was dreading the prospect of having to live apart from you. This would have been terrible. I start missing you two when I go to the bathroom."

After a while, Cathy added with a slight tone of worry in her voice, "All I have to do is to tell my parents. I'm going to have to come up with a good story of why I need my bed at College, if I'm meant to be rooming in a fully furnished dorm room with Sally, and even worse, I'll have to explain why it's not going into the dorm."

"We're lucky we have all summer still to come up with a good cover story. We'll have to let Mom know, too, and I don't want to let her in on our plans, either. She knows enough about Sally and me as it is," Jack said.

"Let's tell it to them as it is, guys. The three of us want to start college together and we are looking for a creative way of solving the issue of us two freshmen being required to live on campus in our first year. We can tell them that Jack has a cheap three-bedroom apartment at hand that we could all move into, and he'd be paying the rent for it, while Sally and I are paying for the dorm room. We don't have to tell them anything else, really." Cathy had come up with the perfect plan.

"Excellent, Cathy," Sally replied excitedly. That story is perfect, and it works for Mom, too."

"Great idea, Cathy," Jack agreed. The three had their story straight.

"All we have to do now is find a suitable place that I'll be able to afford, girls," Jack said. "I hope that's not going to be too difficult."

"Should we tell your parents now, Cathy," Sally asked.

"We'll try the story with Mom first," Jack suggested. "If it works with her, we'll break the news to Cathy's parents. How does that sound, Cathy?"

"That's probably the right way to approach it, Jack. I don't know what my folks are going to say if we tell them that we're planning on moving in together. I'd rather be able to tell them that your Mom is OK with it, too," Cathy agreed.

Sally and Jack would ring their mother later on and ask her to come over. They'd have to do that anyways. The situation with their mom staying at Chris' place and the siblings staying at home with the three not talking to each other would not be sustainable. They could probably meet up tomorrow to sort things out between them. That would be the perfect opportunity to break the news.