All Comments on 'Livestreaming My Sister'

by JakeLeBrux

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was sort of obvious it was going end that way with the Charlotte's Web connection but great story and plot!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 1 year ago

Very good story and good writing keep up the good work.

sargedog1sargedog1about 1 year ago

As a self professed writer and critic I must applaud thee with my own verbal acrobatic display. The tantalizing simmer that was never verbose only worked in this arena letting the reader just a little intrigue how it would complete. Would it be mom and dad? Was she going to be surprised by his adoration and lust? The anxiety of performing made the perfect demonstration of her sexual powers. We men especially in our youth are so dense about women, the depths they will go to get their desired result. That includes other than sexual nature. Even today I'm just as dumb the moment I think I've got a clue. I am a senor citizen and can tell you for certain one thing. There are the ones who don't think they need or want it anymore and those who just can't get enough. Both, are far more fun than the young ones. I've had a lot I'll take the one who doesn't fear pregnancy or reputation ( if they don't fear STD RUN) so giving the sexual powers and intellect to Charlie fully fulfills the suspension of disbelief for any honest man. The writing checks all the boxes of majority which is a unicornic (lol) quality and reminds me of the first bite of a great meal where one is drawn in to savor every morsel. Long to be obvious but so worth the effort. Bravo.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeabout 1 year ago

I knew it would be the father as soon as the Charlotte's Web tie in was mentioned. Still a great story. 5/5

billdaviesbilldaviesabout 1 year ago

Excellent story and hot as hell. It built beautifully and you have a great writing style. Got me harder than Jurgen. You painted a great picture and I would have loved to watch them both at it!

NabzapokovNabzapokovabout 1 year ago

Just because it was predictable, ( ffs it's porn! ) doesn't mean it wasn't hot. It was, very! I enjoyed the interplay, the fact sis could separate Ursala and Charlotte by wanting to be dressed before letting her brother in.

It was all hot, and enjoyable. Thanks.

Axel7Axel7about 1 year ago

5/5 great story loved it, the pinch of romance/feelings to a hot story made it even better, nice twist at end, i predicted it and i think you dropped a few hints as well, would have loved to see a little more dialogue from both of them before the end but it ended well, would love a part 2 but if it will involve the parents in mix then probably not

amiinwienamiinwien12 months ago

I saw the ending coming (see what I did there?) but that didn't make it any less hot. Great character development and writing in general. Incest + anal taboos are basically my favorites.

I'm heading home from the office in a few minutes. When I arrive there my wife will be Cersie Lanister and I'll be Jamie (with two hands) returning from the field of battle. We'll be enacting the scenes we all wanted to see in Game of Thrones... :-)

lcluckylclucky6 months ago

I have to admit that I guessed it was someone they knew, but it still was great. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I rarely comment... but just gotta on this one... best ever (and I have scrounged the top rated ones pretty tightly). Great job!!! And thanks!

WhoDaCumguinWhoDaCumguin3 months ago

This is easily the best story I've read on this site. I don't think my amateur praise or criticism is worth all that much, but I have to try anyway.

The use of paragraph breaks after every sentence took some getting used to, but after that, it was brilliant. It controlled the flow of the story so well, and it forced each sentence to be concise, witty, and stand on its own. I've never felt such an effective build up of a scene before those livestreams, and the formatting and precise language is the reason why. Just expertly done!

I also have to mention how both the brother and sister felt like real characters, rather than just fantasies or objects. It's natural in erotica for the main subject of the fantasy (in this case, Charlie) to be robbed of any real personality in favor of fulfilling whatever actions the author finds sexy at that instant, but that wasn't the case here. She felt like a character, with her own thoughts and feelings, and it made the story so much more real. Even more importantly, however, you did the same with our main character. An underrated problem in these stories is the depersonalization of the narrator, too, as he becomes merely a vessel for the audience to project themselves onto. But me personally, I would never like to be in one of these situations, and the arousal comes from the idea of two separate, independent people being involved, and I just wanted to say you captured that perfectly.

There's more I could say about how not a single sentence was wasted and the fantastic use set up and pay off, but I'll cut it short. Truly great, big fan, I'm going to bed now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous