Livia and the Lares

Story Info
Hearing stories of the family estate, Livia has her moment.
1.7k words
4.62
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livia crept silently down the hall of the family villa, her bare feet silent on the cool stone tile floor. Lanterns flickered with her passage, her ears straining for any sound of the sentry on their evening patrols with his sandals clipping on the floor. Despite the late hour, she could hear her parents entertaining friends in the atrium across the house, knowing from the music and laughter that the gathering would go on for some time yet.

The history of the family villa was a constant source of mystery for Livia, growing up listening intently to the stories overheard from her parents, guests and the household servants. The household maintained the usual spirits with their role of guiding and protecting the lands, waters and inhabitants within their realm of influence, a source of pride and security for those that lived within their bounds.

But there were other stories that held Livia's attention. The servants and locals often whispered of special Lares that would find women or men alone at times, hinting at pleasures shared but never openly discussed. It was as if the residents of the Lares realm were afraid if their secret were revealed the Lares would flee and take their secrets with them.

In her twentieth year Livia decided she could not wait any longer, learning the secret of these special Lares becoming a driving passion. She had prepared carefully for this evening luxuriating in a long rose scented bath with careful attention to her long dark red hair framing her thin face and dark olive complexion, remembering the tales of others efforts to attract the Lares. Finally ready she slipped down the dimly lit stairs through the house to quietly pass through a small side door, her thin almost gauze like white short dress brushing her bare legs mid thigh, her breasts swaying in the loose top.

Outside the Villa the bright moonlight cast the grounds in a dim black and white, shadows stretching from the shrubs lining the property walls. Studying the grounds intently she feels she is alone, the dim footsteps of the household guards a distant echo. An athletic young woman she moves quickly to a fountain near the edge of the property, the grass to the side of the walkways helping maintain her stealth.

Stepping past the archway her feet felt cool on the stone surrounding the fountain. The pool surrounding the statues with their high arches of water splashing in the shallow water making a pleasant sound in the otherwise still night. The warm night air was comfortable after the heat of the day and she stretched her arms above her head as she spun in place, excited in being free in the night.

Sitting on the edge of the pool she dabbed her fingers in the cool water, flicking droplets back toward the statues. Excitement warring with patience as she hoped the Lares would find her.

Across the pool small eyes peered between the leaves of the thick shrubs. The gentle sound of a bird trilled in the night air making her look about excitedly, peering into the dim light. More eyes joined the first, the Lares sensing the presence of the woman and her uncertain desire. The tiny beings, ethereal in appearance circling the fountain, begin to circle closer to drift past making her head turn as she feels a gentle caress to her hair.

Livia turns her head excitedly as she feels the first caress as if a small breeze pushed her hair back from her face. Looking intently she can barely see small distortions in the air from the corner of her eyes, gone as soon as she focuses. Barely heard whispers surround her, all but drowned by the excited beating of her heart.

"It is true!" She whispers as she watches the distortions in the air become more numerous, flitting about like a swarm of insects. She sits up straight as the barely seen visions pass through her hair, caress her bare arms and legs. With each pass she finds herself getting more excited, sensing somehow that the more excited she is the more interested the Lares will be in her. Holding her palm flat in front of her she is delighted as she feels the slightest of weight settle on her hand, a feeling of pleasant coolness surrounding her fingers.

Smiling she leans closer, caressing the presence on her hand with the gentlest of kisses as if unsure of the response. The weight vibrates a moment before moving away. Suddenly the dimly seen shapes start to fly about maniacally, making her duck and cover her head with her hands laughing.

Remembering the stories she stood quickly and slipped the short dress from her shoulders, the cool air pleasant on her bare skin. The darting Lares move closer making her gasp as the cool caresses brush against her skin. She turns slowly, enjoying the moment realizing how long she has been waiting to experience this.

Several of the Lares, their features becoming firmer and more defined slowly settle around her until she is facing six small humanoids standing in a crescent facing her. She glances down at the Lares, no more than two feet in height and human in appearance, holding her breath in excitement. Each one perfectly proportioned men and women, knowing smiles on their faces. She feels a pressure on her back as the still ghostly Lares fly about to push her downwards. She carefully eases herself to the stone walkway, kneeling on her feet as she leans forward to look more closely.

Two of the females step forward, their hands caressing her cheeks to her chin pulling her forward as they both kiss her lips. Each is well proportioned with large chests and swell of her hips, both with long dark hair draping over their shoulders.

Livia eagerly returns the kiss making the two small Lares smile in return. The spirit Lares fly about, their cool caresses making her giggle slightly. As she females step back the four males step forward each again taking a moment to kiss Livia. Her eyes instinctively glance down, eagerly looking over their soft bodies and dangling penises.

After the kiss the Lares all approach at once. Livia finds herself sitting back, pulled by the flying Lares hovering about closely until she is beside the fountain wall. The two women easily bring her legs to the front as she leans back, their hands caressing her muscular thighs. A sigh of excitement, her muscles quivering at the touch as she watches them move closer, mischievous smiles on their faces.

One of the males leaps easily to the fountain wall to approach her, his confident walk doing interesting things with his anatomy as she stares at the swaying motion. With a wide smile he stands by her face, hands on hips his hips leaning forward slightly. Livia gasps as the two women reach the crease of her hips, their hands caressing, feeling intensely strong despite the size of their hands. Two other males climb over her belly to squeeze her breasts in surprisingly strong hugs, making her moan in pleasure as they grab her nipples in their arms.

Dropping her head in the sensations she opens her eyes to see the male by her face still smiling and wiggling his eyebrows excitedly. Nodding down she notices his small penis standing straight up, seeming to quiver in tightness. With a smile as the two females busy themselves between her legs, waves of pleasure better than anything she has experienced with the servants wash over her, her hips rocking with their actions. Opening her mouth seductively the male steps forward as she licks his length before taking it and his balls in her mouth, tongue moving all over as she gives a gentle suction. The Lares obviously approves as he grabs her cheeks, pushing his hips in time with her motion. Finding it difficult to concentrate with the actions of the two females between her legs, their tongues feeling impossibly long and nimble as they drive her closer to climax, she cries out as a sudden orgasm shatters her bearing finally surrendering her to the moment.

Shifting to her side she grabs the male Lares and pulls him close, tongue working quickly as he releases. A tap on her cheek makes her turn to find another, pausing only briefly before eagerly taking him in. She feels her body moving, the Lares shifting her to her knees leaning against the wall. She eagerly works the male, the feel of his small hips against her lips making her smile. Even more when the first joins the second, pausing to slip both rigid cocks past her lips.

Feeling her knees being spread she lets out a small shriek as she feels tongues wildly lapping her pussy and ass, her hips jerking up and down desperately trying to increase the pressure. Feeling herself pushed forward her eyes roll and she drops her head to the stone wall as she feels two small members slip inside her as the females tongues continue their action. A barely conscious squeak escapes her as the small penises feel as if they are expanding, filling both completely. With each movement her body shakes in passion, muscles quivering in unbelievable pleasure. Each impossibly full cock press against every possible point, the alternate motion driving her mindless in surrender to her body.

A final scream as her body feels as if it has exploded, the pleasure so intense she cannot cope. Her last blurred sight being more Lares stepping from the shrubs.

"Livia? Livia!"

Livia slowly stirs awake, her body still pleasantly warm in the early morning sun. carefully propping herself to her elbows she sees her father with two guards enter the fountain, a knowing smile on their faces.

"So Livia, I see you found our Lares?" her father asks smiling as his eyes caress her naked body.

"Yes father," she said slowly her mind still fogged with the afterglow of her night,"I am sorry."

"Oh don't be Livia," he says as he steps forward to sit on the fountain wall. "It was only a matter of time after all. Your mother still visits frequently after all."

"She, she does?" Livia finds herself very aware of the moment, the eyes of the guards and her father looking her over. Do the guards look excited? She shifts making her breasts sway, smiling as their eyes lock on the movement.

"Yes, she does," he replies leaning back.

"Oh," Livia says quietly. Seeing the look of anticipation in the guards and glancing back at the amused expression of her father she asks, quietly, "Do we have any more guards?"