Livia's Transformation 02

Story Info
Definitely slut.
2.7k words
4.4
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sardo84
sardo84
6 Followers

Franco went to take a shower. Livia put the ready-made dinner on the table and waited for her husband wearing only the thong and a t-shirt that reached the waist just below the navel. They ate quickly and sat on the couch watching TV but they saw very little of what was being broadcast because he wanted to know about the transformation with a thousand questions. Livia then told him that the credit was Roberta, their new neighbor. He told him everything by thread and by sign, without omitting anything. Of course Franco became excited again and not resisting the urge said "Why don't we go talk to bed?"

His intentions were not to speak, they were quite different. In fact, as soon as he went to bed he kissed Livia putting his whole tongue in her mouth without making her breathe by mixing saliva and in the short moments of pause he repeated that he always wanted her so "Now that I can call you a slut I'm over the moon!"

After a quick pussy lick with his fingers running over her ass hole, still not daring to slip them in, he easily brought her to orgasm and fucked her in the classic missionary position.

The chat lasted about half an hour having already cummed before dinner. He asked his woman to finish the pecorine by squeezing her forcefully before dumping all the remaining cum into her pussy.

They slumped on the bed and finally fell asleep.

The night passed peacefully. It had been a long time since they had slept in deep sleep.

The next morning Livia woke up at 8 to go to the bathroom and when she returned to the room she saw Franco sleeping on his back with his cock out. She wants it and to take her share, it will be for the arrears or because she wants to be forgiven for lean periods, she decided to wake him up with a blowjob.

She walked over and began to kiss his cock shyly to avoid a rude, albeit pleasant awakening, then took his still wavy cock and began to suck. It was a wonderful feeling for her to feel it grow in her mouth. He managed to take it all before he became completely turgid.

Franco opened his eyes and could not believe his eyes, then he remembered the previous day and then put his hand on Livia's head to accompany her movements. The blowjob was slow but passionate with Livia looking into his eyes smiling letting a generous dose of saliva slide on his cock which then with her tongue stretched out on the chapel to take it back into her mouth accelerating the pace of pumping. When he was about to orgasm he warned her but she kept him at the bottom of her mouth held still as suggested by Roberta moving her hand as if to saw it.

It will be for the cumshots of the day before, the cum was not abundant. When the first streams flooded her mouth, forcing her desire to finally satisfy her husband, Livia makes her first swallow and does not leave the cock until it is dry and clean.

Saturday passed quickly, Franco did not miss an opportunity to touch his wife's ass or lemon her, in the afternoon they went shopping and she dressed as she had never done wearing a short skirt that if she had bowed you would have seen her ass marked by a tiny string.

He told her that he was happy to show it to others and was excited at the eyes of others.

At Livia's request they went to an out-of-the-way shopping mall where she did not go unnoticed and she did nothing to hide. At one point while walking, he with his hand groped her ass from under her skirt lifting it a little and they noticed that some guys were watching. As they walked away, the group waved a round of applause of thanksgiving. This made Franco excited and she surreptitiously ran her hand over his cock.

Going to the car park where no one sees them, she whispered in his ear "I would give you a blowjob but you have to wait for us to get home"

The return was very fast, almost without speaking, each one anticipating what would happen once they arrived.

The opening of the gate and the garage door was automatic and they were in the garage and there Livia came up with the perverse idea of Livia who said "Do not move. I want you to enjoy here in the car like whores."

She opened the zipper and his cock came out already hard and wet having already risen the seminal fluid resulting from the accumulated excitement. She licked it enjoying all that good of God in her mouth grabbing it with her hands and took it starting a quick up and down. She was so good that it seemed she had always made mouthpieces, she put so much passion that Franco within a couple of minutes cummed in her mouth holding her head still.

Livia barely held back all the cum between her lips and swallowed it all by wiping his cock with her tongue, then kissed him and told him "How stupid I was how well of god I lost. I want to redo with interests"

He smiled at her and thought that he finally had a slut who satisfied his cravings and that he too would make up for lost time and pleasures.

Saturday evening passed quietly with Livia who prepared a nice dinner to celebrate the transformation. They ate calmly and drank good wine and as a ritual they went to sit on the sofa to watch TV finally spent the evening hugging watching a movie, they decided to sleep to recover their strength from the eventful last 24 hours and to postpone sex to the following morning.

That night neither of them had sexual pretensions.

Sunday morning they woke up at 8, went down to the kitchen for breakfast and Livia, to stimulate Franco, walked half-naked around the house and already at the table during coffee, drunk with sensuality, provoked him by licking the jam on the rusk with a clear sexual hint. Finally Franco stood up and showed his wife a ready, hard cock and said, "Let's take a shower together?"

"Of course!" replied Livia.

The shower was nice big and its size was such that under the flow of warm water the senses would be unleashed.

Franco started kissing her on the neck, she was on her back with her hands on the wall. He pours her shower gel and smeared it with his fingers, when he arrives on the sphincter the fingers spread it and, helped by the bubble bath the fingers slide into the hole of the ass easily, at the same time. With his other hand he touched her pussy, inserting first two and then three fingers inside. She went into ecstasy enjoying once, twice, three times in a row, then tells him "Now fuck me break my pussy!"

He played a little more then points his cock at her pussy to increase the mutual desire, then with a sudden blow he entered starting a slow movement of the pelvis and then increasing more and more and Livia, who now lost the inhibitory brakes, begins to speak loudly "I am your slut and I will be as long as you want it!"

At this point he took advantage of the situation by saying "So can I have my ass too?" and she "You can have everything!"

Now it was enough for him to ask. Her ass hole was already lubricated by soap but for the first time she pointed her cock gently and began to press, kissing her on the neck "Relax love. Now I'll fuck you," he murmured in his ear.

The cock found a slight resistance and once inside he stopped the chapel for a moment to get her used to it and then, taken by lust, it was she who said "Fuck my ass, please! Don't stop!"

Franco wanted to hear those words and started pumping faster and faster and after a few minutes he felt the need to cum like in his dreams filling her ass with cum after he also launched a scream that it was an animalistic grunt. When the cock began to relax he pulled out his cock still a little hard, she turns around and tells him "I'll clean it for you" and knelt under the jet of water that she used to clean it and took it starting a succulent blowjob that he would like to stop but the pleasure is so high that "I suck! Put more passion into it. If you continue, you'll make me cum again!"

She stopped for a moment and said "it's time to recover!" and continued sucking until he cummed a small dose in her mouth that Livia swallowed completely. Following again a sucked looking gets up and the two kissed "Good Sunday my love"

After the shower while sipping a coffee Franco said "I think it's time to meet the new neighbors. Why don't you invite Roberta and her husband for coffee in the afternoon?"

Livia was enthusiastic and added, "I had thought about it. You're right, it's time for you to know them too and I'm curious to meet Carlo too"

Having said that, he called Roberta on the phone who was not waiting for anything else and informed her of the invitation. She was curious how it went and replied, "I'll let you know. I ask Carlo. Tell me how it went?"

Livia sighed and replied "Wonderfully. Then during the week I will tell you the details, when we are alone, let me know for today. Hello" and ended the call.

Not long after the phone rang: it was Roberta to say that they accepted the invitation "Carlo is happy to meet the new neighbors. You know, I showed him your pictures and he loved them."

Livia did not dare to argue, she was now a slave to her newfound friend who had opened the gates of paradise to him.

As soon as the phone call ended, he told Franco that the proposal to see each other had been gladly accepted and he too was happy. So they arranged for the afternoon.

Livia prepared herself with a transparent pink jumpsuit, over a white tank top and blue bra coordinated with the thong.

Roberta showed up with a denim miniskirt and blouse without a bra, having slightly smaller breasts, a third size. After the pleasantries with kisses on the cheeks by the women and handshakes by the men, they sat down on the couch and started talking about football. The women went to the kitchen to prepare coffee and there, speaking softly, Roberta asked Livia for a report while not resisting she put a hand on her ass touching her lips with a sensual kiss.

"What are you doing they can see us!" murmured Livia and Roberta promptly replied looking furtively at the men in the living room "What are you doing? We are among women! So tell me, how did it go?"

Roberta was anxious to know "Then I'll tell you" Livia said in a low voice "But know that I swallowed his cum and he fucked me, now I'm his slut and he knows that the credit is all yours"

"Well done my friend! Now I like you! I think ours will be a good neighbourliness. Carlo is excited about your ass. Now that we go back there, make sure to show him by bending your ass towards him so you make him horny and then I calm him down"

Back in the living room, one with the coffee the other with the tray with biscuits, Roberta said "How careless I forgot sugar! I take the sugar bowl I have here" and in doing so instead of kneeling he bent showing his ass completely naked with the thread of the thong that disappeared between the buttocks.

Franco almost suffered a heart attack and Carlo was speechless. Roberta, knowing her husband well, immediately looked at his pants and in fact saw that he had a hard cock and, staring into his eyes for a moment, he ran his tongue over his lips maliciously.

After having coffee, they moved on to talk about their old friendship and youth.

To broaden the knowledge of males, women ventured into spicier topics.

Roberta did not want to be less exhibitionist than Livia and also offered a show to Franco by opening her legs in an obscene way showing her open pussy covered by a tiny transparent thong. It was a spectacle that was much appreciated by the male of his friend Livia.

The males were not slow to be excited and Roberta mischievously proposed to return home "I'm tired, I want to relax"

Franco took advantage of the situation and said their company had been pleasant if they wanted the following Saturday you could organize a dinner with them.

The idea was good and was enthusiastically accepted by all.

As soon as they left, Livia hugged Franco and kissed him passionately "Thank you love you were very sociable" and he in return "You stunned me when you bent offering the splendid spectacle of your ass"

"I did it for you, love. You told me you get excited when others want me" and put her hand on his already hard cock. "Sit down! I want to suck it but then you have to fuck me."

He sat down relaxing on the couch and she undressed and remained with only the thong.

She took the initiative feeling warm. The idea of having to report to her friend made her and kept her always excited.

She started having sex by putting his cock between her tits for a slow Spanish licking it with her tongue, then put it in her mouth and enjoyed the first drops gushing out of the excited chapel. She sucked it for a long time until his cock reached its hardest and then turning to her husband "Now fuck me, my pig!"

The chat was long, first in the missionary position, then Franco rode it from behind so that the legs tightened and made the wrapping around the cock feel more.

Then the mount continued making her turn so she could kiss the eager mouth exchanging so much saliva.

When he was about to cum, she realized it, and told him, "Nothing is wasted! in my mouth, I'm thirsty."

Obviously Franco did not repeat it and discharged into his mouth a violent discharge of cum that he had in his balls and it was so much that a trickle came out of her mouth after swallowing it and he picked up the drops slipped out to put them in his mouth. She was not content and wiped his fingers and then his cock.

He thanked her but she also had words of thanks "Thanks to you who quenched my thirst, love!"

At the same time, when she arrived home and took off her coats, Roberta already knew what was waiting for her. In fact, Carlo already had his cock hard and wet and since the desire to fuck was so great because Livia had horny him, he lay on the sofa but first placed the camera.

The two of them loved to resume their intercourse and said "You are responsible for this situation. Do you think he doesn't know that it was your idea to show me my ass so obscenely? Now fix it!"

Roberta did not let herself be prayed and engaged in a juicy blowjob finished with a cumshot directly in her throat that she sent down into her stomach continuing to suck until the cock was cleaned.

Then he said, "From today I will work to ensure that you can also fuck it. Now the ass is broken. Franco has already fucked her and made her taste the cum"

"You're a great slut and that's why I love you" and they ended their intercourse by kissing passionately.

sardo84
sardo84
6 Followers