Livia's Transformation 03

Story Info
Towards Exchange.
2.6k words
3.91
1.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sardo84
sardo84
6 Followers

The new week was full of excitement for Livia and Roberta.

Roberta was eager to know the details of Livia and Franco's fiery weekend and she is the first to tell "Well done my friend who showed my butt to her hubby! Now I'll tell you everything" starting to explain in detail everything she did with Franco, until the final fuck after their meeting.

Roberta in return, using the same language, which had surprised Livia on the first day in the garden, told her "Don't take it if Carlo has seen your little ass, he is crazy about beautiful asses in thongs. Did you see how he was? As soon as we got home I had to give him a blowjob and he squirted an amount of cum in my mouth like he hadn't done in a long time. It was all thanks to your performance. Come and I'll show you the video so we're even and see Carlo's cock"

Shortly afterwards she played the video on TV and Livia was amazed to see the images and also got excited.

"But, what a nice cock he has! And you're good at sucking it and making it disappear in your mouth?" she exclaims.

"It's all about training," Roberta replied, "Would you like to try it? I'm not jealous. I like Franco too and I think we could organize some nice evenings, don't you think? By the way! Where we used to live we had a couple of friends, Claudia and Sandro, with whom we had fun. He has an even bigger cock than Carlo. It was a real treat to be fucked by both of them at the same time, obviously one in the pussy and the other in the ass. Just thinking about it, I enjoy it!"

Livia replied: "I don't know if Franco would accept such an evening. He likes others to look at me. Last night he got turned on too when I got down to show my ass not to mention when you, like an exhibitionist slut, showed him your pussy spreading your legs"

"They don't have to know," Roberta continued, "We organize everything. To break the ice and see how they behave, on the first night we excite them and with our husbands, the rest comes by itself!"

"How do we turn them on?" asked Livia

"We dress provocatively. We have plenty of time to prepare. Then you and I dance, exchanging a few kisses and touching each other. Males like to see women kissing, you know?"

"But I've never done that," Livia admitted.

"Come on, let's try!" replied Roberta, standing next to her friend, speaking in a delicate and mischievous tone: "Close your eyes!"

Livia performed without arguing as she became a slave to the slow and enveloping seduction of her childhood friend without daring to retort and Roberta immediately gave her a kiss, first gently, then with her tongue in her mouth. It was a passionate kiss but still not very engaging.

"Let's get up" said Roberta and, continuing to kiss her, they started dancing as if there was slow music in the background, slipping their hands under Livia's skirt touching each other.

Letting go and lowering the inhibitory brakes, Livia also melted.

Roberta knelt down and started licking her pussy then she spun her around and put her on the couch doggy style to lick both her pussy and asshole and, holding her like that, she took a vibrator that she had prepared on hand, put it in Livia's pussy while licking her ass.

Livia couldn't resist those stimuli and screamed with pleasure as never before, believing that this behavior was of uncouth women.

Given the experience, Roberta was not surprised and led her friend to reach a violent orgasm.

At the end, with Livia lying on the sofa stunned by orgasm, the women kissed each other, mixing vaginal humours with saliva and also played with outstretched tongues.

"How many things I've lost!" exclaimed Livia, "But now, thanks to you, I want to recover everything"

Roberta, who was a master of seduction, felt that Livia was ready to receive the first proposal.

"Carlo is eager to put his cock in your ass. Is it true that you will give it to him?"

Livia's response was immediate: "If Franco agrees, yes. In fact, I want to try double penetration while you kiss me."

Livia began to dream of something that Roberta had not said and that she already imagined in her mind.

"Good!" concluded Roberta "Let's get busy getting ready for dinner on Saturday!"

The week passed in the preparations between the two friends busy choosing the right dress to wear. In the moments of their encounters, the kisses were wasted.

For underwear there was no real choice being reduced to a minimum., however the choice fell on very short sheath dresses, black for Roberta and red for Livia, fishnet stockings with black thong for both.

While Livia didn't say anything to Franco, Roberta instead told everything to Carlo day by day adding that, as expected, she would offer him Livia on a silver platter, he would just have to wait. He pointed out that it would be better if at the first meeting they would fuck husband and wife so that, to increase the desire, the next time they would come to the complete exchange.

Roberta was the mastermind of everything, Carlo the accomplice, Livia and Franco had to be the submissives to their pleasure.

On Saturday morning Livia and Franco went around with the last purchases. It was pleasant for him to go shopping with his wife because it was a constant excitement. She in semi-transparent leggings with thong, black bra with white blouse with a short jacket at the waist on top. What turned him on the most was the fact that everyone turned to look at his wife and he didn't stop groping her butt even in the presence of other people kissing her all the time, they looked like two little boys.

She was like, "Wait tonight love, please! Save a bit, come on!"

Livia had prepared everything for dinner with the advice of a restaurateur friend, who provided him with seafood appetizers to eat raw, the sauce with which to season the spaghetti and for the second course baked sea bream with potatoes.

Back home and everything settled, Franco said "I can't wait for tonight. I want an advance, otherwise tonight I'll right away just looking at you and Roberta"

"Okay, come on! I'll give you a quick blowjob. I'm just in the mood for an aperitif. Come on, stay on your feet, I want to make him kneel like a slut, your slut!" and she knelt down, opened the flap of his pants and sucked his cock with a passion never shown before spitting saliva on him and smearing it with her tongue like you do with jam.

Franco went into ecstasy and at the moment of cumming, taking his woman's head with his hands and holding her still, he told her out loud "I'll cum in your mouth, but don't swallow let me see your mouth open and how you play with the cum before swallowing it"

Livia, obedient and docile, nodded and, after receiving the abundant cumshot in her mouth, opened it by twirling her tongue to move the cum. Only then did Franco allow him to swallow.

Without putting herself in order, but standing naked there in the living room with the taste of cum still in her mouth, Lidia said to her husband "Now let's eat and then get ready for tonight"

After lunch, they rested for half an hour and in the late afternoon Livia began preparations.

First of all, she prepared the room where they would have dinner, while Franco dedicated himself to the background music and the choice of wines. He chose a dry sparkling wine to accompany the appetizers, an excellent white Vermentino to accompany the first and second courses and Moscato for the desserts, all rigorously produced by a Sardinian company of his acquaintance.

Livia, once the preparations were over, took a very long shower touching her pussy several times, anticipating the erotic evening that promised to be hot. She wrapped herself in her bathrobe and moved to the bedroom where she started putting on makeup around 6:00 p.m. During the week, Roberta had done a quick preparation for her by choosing a red that was not too bright as her lipstick. Livia looked in the mirror and was stunned by the change she had achieved in just a few days.

On the bed everything was ready. She started by wearing fishnet stockings, always very popular with men, the thong reduced to a thread that crept between her soft buttocks and the red sheath dress. On her ears she has hung earrings with cascading silver threads bearing glitter and Swarovski choker with emerald green stones. She then put on her 12 heeled shoes and went down to the living room.

Franco was dazzled when he saw her and went towards her, holding her and kissing her, but she called him "Stop it, otherwise you will ruin my make-up and then you have already had the treat! Rather, help me in the final preparations."

Roberta and Carlo arrived on time and after the greetings Franco and Carlo complimented the women on how elegant and sexy they were.

The dinner was pleasant, during the appetizers while they ate the oysters there was no lack of erotic allusions.

Franco and Carlo hit it off immediately.

When Livia went to get the plates with more appetizers, she generously lowered herself showing her practically bare bottom. Roberta didn't want to be outdone and said "Wait I'll give you a hand" approaching and placing a hand on that butt among everyone's smiles. Then she bent down to show her thong and the two males applauded.

The dinner continued with laughter and libertine chats, warming up the atmosphere.

They ate the dessert on the couch. The guest couple brought specially chosen Sicilian cannoli and cassata. Roberta, while eating the cannoli, delighted in letting the filling come out on her lips, licking her fingers that had collected the ricotta.

When Carlo got his face dirty while eating cassata, his wife approached to clean it with her tongue sticking out of her lips. It was extremely exciting to see the two touch each other with their tongues in an erotic game that was just beginning.

Franco and Carlo had hard cocks in their pants but the highlight was when Roberta invited Livia to dance.

"Come, dear, let's eat a cannoli while we dance," and she took a small cannoli to put in her mouth.

Both of them, in touching their bottoms, licked their mouths with their tongues out because the ricotta came out of the cannoli. When the cannoli was about to end up in their respective mouths, their lips touched as well as their bodies but at the moment they tightened in a kiss that seemed endless, then they took off their dresses remaining only with the thongs giving a heart attack show.

Carlo, in order to play along, as Roberta had suggested, suggested to Franco "What do you think if we join too? This time each with their own wife to watch us and see our tastes while we them!?"

Franco was enthusiastic about the proposal and approving said "It's something I've always wanted and if it hadn't been for you it would have remained a dream!"

Immediately they got up and undressed, each taking his wife and starting to kiss her to savor her now sweet lips.

Carlo took the bottle of moscato and poured some wine between Roberta's tits who had been lying on the sofa letting the nectar fall on her pussy and then licking everything by drying her with her tongue and then moving on to her asshole.

Franco and Livia looked at each other and touched each other.

Franco said to Livia, "Why don't you taste the Moscato dal cazzo?"

She didn't have to repeat it and took a glass, wet his cock and put it in her mouth licking and sucking it.

The evening continued between pussy and ass fucking. When Roberta realized that Franco had to cum, she took command of the situation and told Livia "Make yourself cum in your mouth but don't swallow, then you pass it in my mouth. I want to taste Franco's cum"

Franco hurried to fill Livia's mouth who held all the cum and Roberta, hearing the roar of her friend's husband, had laid down on the sofa with her mouth open to receive him. As Carlo continued to fuck her he received the cum that Livia slid into her mouth drinking it all, then he pulled Livia to him and kissed her exchanging the last drops.

Now it was Carlo's turn to cum and the scene was reversed. Livia lay down on the couch and Roberta knelt next to her with Carlo standing with his cock ready. She took it in her mouth and received an interminable and abundant cumshot.

The cum was a lot but Roberta didn't miss a drop and holding it back she approached Livia pouring it calmly into her mouth.

Franco was ecstatic, he still didn't believe that his wife had become so slutty and he wanted another confirmation of it: "Don't swallow, I want to spit in your mouth to mix it with Carlo's cum. You have to swallow our saliva too" and she slipped all the saliva she could, inviting Carlo and Roberta to do the same.

Her mouth was full of cum and saliva and then he ordered her "Swallow it all, slut!" and Livia without hesitation, happy, sent everything into her stomach to everyone's applause. She was glad she did and felt more and more like a professional slut.

By the end of the evening all four were thrilled.

Livia amazed Franco even more by telling him "To show you what a slut I've become, at the next meeting I want you and Carlo to fuck me in the pussy and ass while Roberta will stick her tongue in my mouth. I also want everything to be captured on video so we can all see each other again later! Do you like my proposal?"

Franco and Carlo could only be happy and agreed to meet the following week.

Roberta and Carlo left and, on their way home, Carlo thanked his wife "Darling, you have been fabulous with Livia. I'm already relishing the moment when I'm going to her. You're going to satisfy me these days, aren't you?"

"As always, love," Roberta replied and they entered the house.

Livia had not undressed and, naked as she was, she wanted to tidy up the house before going to sleep but Franco stopped her.

"No, my dear, I am not yet satiated. I crave your ass. I want to fuck him like a slut and fill him with cum. I still have before my eyes the scene of you swallowing with cum and saliva. You've been amazing. Why didn't you come up with the idea for the video first? Now we have to do it again!"

"Because you're sorry to do it again," Livia replied in a mischievous and at the same time consenting tone, putting herself in doggy style to get fucked in the ass.

Franco fucked her violently and finally unloaded the cum left in his balls.

At the end, the two kissed and went to bed very happy to have made a new and satisfying discovery.

sardo84
sardo84
6 Followers