Living a Fantasy

Story Info
Online erotic hookup.
1.8k words
4.41
1.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to relive some of my fun sexual encounters by putting them on paper. This was a sexual experience from last year.

I was on dating site and got a message from a lady. Looking at her profile it seemed odd she would blur her picture. What was really interesting was she was 36 years old and I was 64 years old. Being curious, I replied to her wondering why she would be interested in dating an older man.

The next day I got a message back from her. I am a divorced mom with twin 6 year old boys. I have not had sex for a while and I want to live out a fantasy. I want to meet an older man at a parking lot and have him fuck me from behind in my pussy or ass then leave. No romance, no kissing, no foreplay, no names. A one-time deal. I tried it once and the guy couldn't get it up.

She lived an hour away, but who could turn this opportunity down. I replied: I would be more than happy to help with your fantasy. It sounds exciting to me too. Don't worry, everything is working just fine below the belt. Before I commit, I would like to see a picture of you please.

An hour later I get two pictures of her. One showing a cute lady with shoulder length brown hair. The other one from the waist to her neck naked. Looked like she had some really nice large C cup boobs and large dark pink areolas. She said, your turn.

I was hard instantly when I saw her pictures. I took a picture of my hard cock and face and sent it back to her.

Weren't more than a few minutes she responded. "Wow, I want to meet you."

It took some time before we could find a day that would work for both of us. I happened to be in her town for business and she was available. Prior to meeting her I did some research. Wasn't hard to search the local newspaper for twins born 6 years ago. I was surprised to find out I was friends with her ex-father-in-law. I found her divorce papers and she got divorced because her husband caught her having sex with their married pastor. Now I knew I was in for a good time.

The day finally arrived. We met in the back part of the Holiday Inn parking lots. I was hard when I pulled up next to her van. She waved at me and smiled. She was much prettier than her picture. Very nice figure. I got out of my car and she got out of the van and walked around to open the sliding door.

"Hi, glad you made it. Hope you can perform better than the last guy. I have to say, I really like how thick and big your cock looked." She said.

"I am glad you picked me. You are very beautiful. You can get any man you want." I replied.

She climbed into the back seat. She had shade screens on her windows that she pulled down. I thought, "She thought this out." Then she asked me. "Do you want to fuck my ass or pussy?"

"Well, I have never had luck with anal sex because of my girth. I don't want to ruin the moment so I would love to fuck your pussy. I know you said, no foreplay. But can I please play with your perfect boobs a bit so I can get hard?" I lied as I was rock hard already, and I am sure she could tell.

"Yeah, that's fine." She said as she pulled off her top and took off her bra.

I held her heavy breasts in my hands and cupped them and worked my fingers to her hard nipples. I could feel my cock pulsating wanting to get out of my pants. I licked and sucked her nipples and she started to moan with pleasure.

Her hand went to my crotch and felt my hard cock. "I think you are ready." She said as she handed me a condom.

She watched me take my pants off and put on the condom. Then she turned around sticking her ass up into the air for me.

My cock slid easily into her pussy as she was soaking wet already. Most guys don't like wearing a condom. As for me, I don't mind because it takes me longer to cum and after I do cum, I stay hard. Pretty much what a cock ring does.

"Ohhhh fuck, that feels good." She said as I entered her deep.

I moaned too, as it felt so good to be inside her warm pussy. I just wish I wasn't wearing a condom so I could experience how wet she was.

She was pushing back on me every time I thrust into her. Each time I would thrust hard, she would moan with pleasure. Occasionally I would pull her up so I could play with her perfect tits.

I was picking up the pace now and the slapping of our bodies getting louder and so was the moaning and groaning. She looked back at me and said, "You are a dirty old man, aren't you? You like fucking young pussy, don't you?"

"I love it. You like fucking old men. Taking their big cock. You are just a little slut, aren't you?" I grunted, as I pounded away.

"God yes, I love horny old men. This is my fantasy. You feel so fucking good inside me. Fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me cum." She grunted between each hard thrust.

I could feel my balls tightening up. I was entering the stage of utopia where the pleasure of emptying my swollen balls seed would bring amazing pleasure to me.

It was right at that time her body began to shake. Ooooooohhh fuck!" She yelled as she came hard. That was all I needed to set me over the edge. I felt myself explode inside the rubber. I felt jet after jet filling the condom. Her pussy tightened around my cock milking me.

I thought I would never stop cumming. My cock was throbbing and every few seconds I would release another load into the rubber. After a couple of minutes, it finally seemed to end. Only problem was, I was still hard and wanted to keep going.

Reluctantly I pulled my cock from her hot wet pussy. She turned around and looked at my cock. "Wow, that is a lot of cum. It's starting to leak out of the condom." She said, with a smile on her face.

I looked down and she was right. I pulled the rubber off and my cock was lathered with my seed.

She took my cock into her hand and said, "Mmmm my horny old man is still hard. I was hoping you would have picked my ass. I have been practicing with a big dildo for your big cock. How about we give it a try?"

With a smile I said, "I would love to."

"I have some lube if we need it. But with all that cum on your cock we may not need it." She said as turned her back to me and bent over, offering me her ass.

She reached back and spread her butt cheeks with her hand. I guided my cock to her little star. In 3 gentle pushes the head of my cock entered her cute tight ass. She moaned with pleasure, then told me to go slow until I was all the way in.

I was in pure pleasure. Her tunnel of love felt so nice and tight as I slowly worked my strokes deeper and deeper into her. I was now fully inside her and my balls would hit her pussy each time I would give her a little thrust.

She reached between her legs and gently played with my balls and her pussy. I could feel her wet pussy juices on my balls after she would dip two fingers into her hot wet pussy.

"Okay, fuck me a little faster now. I am ready for you." She instructed me.

I started to fuck her a bit faster and a bit harder. Her fingers were not concentrating on her pussy. Her moaning was a big turn on and couldn't help but to fuck her faster and harder.

"Oh god, that feels good. I love your dirty old cock deep in my ass. Oh yea, baby, fuck me fuck me harder. Make me cuuuuum!" She yelled as her hand was working her pussy really fast and she came.

Her one arm that was holding her up collapsed from her orgasm and her head was resting on the car seat. By grabbing the top of the back seat, I was able to get a bit higher and penetrate her ass even deeper. She started to get up, but I put my hand on the back of her neck and held her there. It felt to good to let her change her position.

I fucked her hard and fast for a good 5 minutes. Sweat was dripping off me. My arm was getting tired holding my body up in this position. But the pleasure was more than the pain.

"You like this don't you? You like my big cock in your slutty ass, don't you?" I grunted between thrust.

"Yes, yes, make me cum again. Fill my ass with your hot cum. Do it, do it now. I am so close." She yelled.

With 5 hard deep thrust seed exploded deep into her ass. This had to be the strongest orgasm in my entire life. I could hear and feel my heart beating. With each beat I felt more cum leaving my cock. My cock finally felt empty and started to go soft. I slowly pulled my cock from her ass and saw some of my seed drip out of her ass and run down her inner thigh.

"That was amazing. My fantasy came true." She said.

"I must agree. This has to be my top experiences in my life. Thank you for picking me." I told her.

She reached into a bag behind the seat and pulled out some baby wipes. She handed me a few so I could wash off my cock while she cleaned herself up.

I got my pants on while she got herself dressed. However, she took her panties and handed them to me and said, "Something to remember me."

"I don't need these to remember you. But I will take them anyway."

We looked out the windows and didn't see anyone around. She slid open the van's door and we got out. She gave me a hug and said, "Thanks again, have a safe drive home."

I told her "Thanks, you too. I will never forget you."

We went our separate ways and never heard from her again.