Living and Mind Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet, out of her own will, his mother smooshed her lips into his.

She was soft and deliberate as she did it. The cow parted his own flaps and compressed them. She drew them into her mouth and lightly sucked at them.

She stole his breath away before pulling back and giving him a motherly smile that gave away nothing about how intimate this whole thing had been.

"My project is almost finished," she informed him as if she hadn't broken a taboo with her son with her own mental faculties, "And I know I haven't been spending too much time with you these days."

"No, I-I understand," Michael said, "It's work. It's fine."

Yasmine hummed, "Once that's finished, I'll be around more. Now, I know that once a younging like you gets a taste of freedom that it's hard to let go, so I don't expect that everything will all go back to how it was."

"My little boy is growing after all," she said as she petted Michael's head, "But keep your rebellious actions on the down low, please? For me?"

"Mooom," Michael groaned.

His mother laughed.

"Now go back to your room," she told him, "Your time out isn't done."

And so Michael did just that.

That was the most maternal and familial conversation that he had had with her in months. And that was with the kiss that he gave her.

Was that what normalization did? Make bad things not seem bad? But no, his aunt Lazuli had stripped for him and she had not thought that was good.

But if he could just make having sex be like that...then his mother could still give him that sort of affection afterward.

It would not be the love of a man and a woman, but maybe he could work with that? But even if he couldn't, he'd still try and fill the hole in her life in whatever way he could.

He just had to make her see that.

He'd missed his chance to be sexually intimate with his mother this time, but that was fine. First, he had to work on his theory some more, so that he could get everything just right.

His phone was in his hand soon enough and he was marking a number that he had long ago memorized.

"Heeeeello," the girly voice at the other end said.

"Hey Aunt Laz," Michael replied, "Still hung over?"

"Fucking kiddo," his bovine aunt said, "Did you call me just to make fun of me?"

"What's wrong with being a bull-y?" Michael asked.

"You know, puns don't have to be bad if you just put some effort into them," Lazuli replied, "Something to keep in mind next time you bother your aunt."

"Why, are you working right now?" Michael asked.

"Nah, ditched work early," Lazuli said and Michael felt as though he could make out the sound of her bike through the background.

"Are you driving that bike and talking to me at the same time?" Michael demanded.

"What, would you rather I just hang up on my cute human nephew?" she shot back.

"It's dangerous," Michael replied.

"It's fiiine," she assured him, "But yeah, what's up?"

"I am going to come over tomorrow," he told her. If he was going to use these powers to develop his ideal life, well, there was only one other person that Michael NEEDED in his life aside from his mom.

And that was his aunt.

The progress that he made with her with his powers wasn't ideal, given how negative her normalization of the whole thing had been, but his personal relationship with her had, despise that, flourished.

Despite the sex, or lack thereof, he felt that he was connecting with her. That they could be more than just a nephew and his aunt.

So he could force intimacy with her, while still developing their relationship in the way he dreamed about. And, by doing so, learn how to do it with his mom.

"Really? Kiddo, I've been blowing my job way too much," Lazuli sighed through the phone.

"Didn't you just say that you left it early?" Michael asked.

"I've been blowing my job way too much," Lazuli repeated herself.

"So it's one of those things that you don't respect but like?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, no, I get enough of this shit from your mom," his aunt growled, "I don't need a pint-sized cutie psychoanalyzing me now."

"...so you think I am cute," Michael asked.

"Goddamn it Michael, I am hanging up now," his aunt warned.

"I had another change," Michael suddenly said and a silence stretched between them.

"...be here first thing in the morning," she very, very seriously told him, "If you are not, I am coming for you. And I don't care how your mother reacts."

"The bus leaves at 8!" Michael rushed to say, "And gets there by 9!"

"...fine," his aunt breathed out, "But your ass better be here."

"Are you alright, Aunt Laz?" Michael pondered.

"Am I-no, my nephew who is too stubborn to go and get full medical and professional help because it might get my sister into a little bit of trouble just had another mutation!" the cow woman yelled, "I am fucking dandy!"

"Nevermind that I should be asking YOU that," Lazuli grunted, "You'd probably try and blow me off or some shit like that."

"9 sharp, got it?" she hissed.

"Crystal," Michael replied and then the call cut off as his aunt turned off her phone.

Michael looked at it for a few seconds before he started laughing.

For the first time, he wondered if something was wrong with him. More than the obvious, that was.

Bullying his aunt had been incredibly fun and seeing her upset had appealed to him at a deep level. It made him want to reach out through the phone and twerk her hair or something, just so he could get more reactions from her.

And this, when just a week ago conflict of any kind made him anxious.

The most obvious thing about him that had changed was his body. The animalistic cock and balls that wouldn't let him wear any underwear. But had his mind, perhaps, changed too?

Well, given that he doubted that his magic came from genitals, he supposed it was a dumb question; of course, it had.

But had it changed who he was?

He wasn't the...outgoing, socially and sexually aggressive person that he had been as of late.

He wasn't the sort to invite a fight with his bullies, rather than just letting the adults around him do so.

He did not ask his best friend's mother for her panties!

And yet here he was.

But then, had he ever known who he really was? A replacement, sure. A human, obviously. Someone who was fated to "make a woman very happy"? Yeah, he had always known all of that.

But many other people were like that. He wasn't the only person who had been adopted. And he certainly wasn't the only human that had.

But he was he and no one else.

So, really, was it that bad that he was now someone he could now look in the mirror and sort of be proud of?

He now had, in his grasp, the ability to make his mother and aunt his. It had always been the fondest desire in his heart, but now it could be a reality.

The change in his sense of smell and his testicles still worried him, of course. Mutations like these just did not happen to human beings. He very deliberately tried to not think about what it meant for him to, essentially, be the first case of "human aurochization". Death and insanity were the only two paths that lay in that direction.

But then, the shield that covered his district might collapse for a few minutes while he was outside.

A vile hateful wind might swoop down where he was.

Interdimensional physics might turn his body inside out in those brief moments of vulnerability like it sometimes happened to others. No one lived forever and Michael had never lived afraid of the normal dangers of his world. So why would he start now?

And, well....he had a feeling that it would not turn out that way for him.

He had a feeling that he was something new.

12