Living His Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept his eyes on the strap, thinking. "Bottom of feet, Ma'am. Back of calves, back of thighs, upper back... If you want to keep me in this position. Front of thighs, hips, chest, if you preferred the front." He could barely keep up with the words spilling from his mouth, dragging in a breath every chance he could.

Lane watched as she reached past him and picked up the strap, her delicate fingers closing around the tight braided handle. "What is your first transgression..." she whispered in his ear, her lips brushing his skin, breath warm on his cheek.

"I did not take initiative when removing your shoes, Ma'am." he whispered back.

"Feet shoulder width apart, keep your heels on the floor, and keep your knees and elbows straight." she instructed. "And count."

There was a slight pause before a snap echoed through the kitchen, and it took all of his concentration not to lift his heels from the floor and curl his body to help absorb the first strilke across the back of his calves. The pain radiated straight through his groin and up his spine. "One!"

She didn't hesitate, crossing behind him and laying another lash in the opposite direction. The pain was exquisite. His toes curled and trembled. "Two! Three! Four! Ahhh!" His knees were shaking under him in an attempt to keep his legs straight. "Nine! Ten!"

He could hear her panting behind him. His eyes remained on his white knuckles in front of him as his calves seared behind him. She appeared in his peripherals and he looked up at her, at the lip tucked under her teeth, He glanced down and noticed that her dress was hiked up around her waist, exposing the lace panties which stretched around her hand. She was masturbating as she beat him! His balls clenched and he moaned as he watched her hand move under the thin lace material. How beautiful this sight was!

"What was your next transgression?" she asked, panting.

"I moved without your permission, Ma'am." he grunted, "I believe I am learning that lesson well."

She said nothing to his comment, the shadow in those soft brown eyes of hers threatening to devour him. "Feet further apart. Good. On your toes." he rose obediently onto the balls of his feet, and it made his calves scream. Already he was trembling with the effort. He took a second to be amazed at how she took the options and put together this perfect order of torture. She really was a natural. Her nails raked across the back of his thighs. "Don't move. Or we start over." she demanded.

He felt the leather bite into the backs of his thighs, and he felt his teeth grind as he clenched them suddenly to keep still. He couldn't even curl his toes now, pressed as they were under his weight. He counted through each lash, barely managing to contain himself and stay immobile.

"Get on your knees." she demanded, and he grasped the edge of the countertop and lowered himself quickly to the floor. The abused flesh of his calves and thighs protested. She walked slowly into the living room, and he followed, crawling after her. Each movement made his legs scream, and he felt a string of precum slick his thigh as his cock bobbed between his legs. Watching her thighs brush together as she walked ahead of him made him shiver, a swell of pleasure making his back arch.

"If we continue to do this..." she said to him, pulling her dress up and dropping her panties to the floor. "I have a position I'd like you to remember." She sat down onto his couch, crossing her legs and beckoning him closer. "Knees, spread. Feet flat, not tucked under." She paused as he adjusted in front of her to her instructions. "Sit back with your weight on your heels." She smirked as he suppressed a groan. He knew this would sting, and he hissed through his teeth as the punishment inflicted on his thighs and calves pressed together, the heat of his skin burning.

"Hands folded behind your back." she continued, and he followed her instruction, intertwining his fingers so that his shoulders pulled back, chest pressing forward a bit. "Head down." he did so, bowing his head and looking at her feet.

"Can you remember that?" she asked in a silky voice. He inhaled sharply, the urge to shift off of his thighs growing.

"Yes Ma'am. I hope we can do this many more times." he simpered, tightening his grip on his fingers behind him.

"Third transgression." Mayra said suddenly, reminding him that he still had 10 more lashes to go.

"I looked away from you, and failed to follow directions." he whispered, eyes still on her toes. Oh what he wouldn't do to kiss them.

"Look me in the eye. And we will finish your punishment. And if you complete this without fail, I may decide to let you come." His cock, jutting and bouncing betweeen them had not escaped her notice then. He groaned, and nodded. "Yes please, Ma'am!" was all he could muster.

He wasn't sure where his punishment would land until it did. The leather strap licked his chest, leaving a pink line from shoulder to nipple.

The pain flared immediately, and he began to count. "One! Two! Ah! Ngh! Th-three!" and with the forth strike he arched his back and failed in his only directive; his eyes clenched shut as he hissed, turning his head away involuntarily. By time he realized his mistake, his mouth was in an o and he looked up at her, his eyes wide and pleading. "Please Ma'am, I'm sorry, let me try again! Let me start over!"

She only smiled "Count!" she admonished him. "That was four. Don't make me say it again."

"Four! Please Ma'am! Please I-AH! Five!" The thought that he might not be allowed to orgasm tonight, the idea that she was punishing him for a just reason, the fact that he needed to be punished and taught how to behave properly to please this beautiful woman was almost too much for his cock. A string of pre-cum trailed down his cock, strung between his balls and thigh as his body shook.

He exhaled as he whispered "Ten" and the final strike of his punishment created another crisscrossing line across his chest. His chest and the backs of his legs burned.

"Stand." she said, standing in front of him. "Mouth." she raised the handle of the strap to his lips and he clenched it between his teeth. "Go to the corner." she pointed him towards the window that overlooked the twinkling city. Standing there with his nose touching the drywall, he clenched his hands behind his back.

Lane heard Mayra rummaging through his kitchen drawers and heard the metallic clinking of a winding kitchen timer. Besides the soft ticking, there was silence. But then he noticed her rushed breathing, wet sounds as her hand, he imagined, played with her soaked pussy. Her hard breaths turned to soft moans and he pressed his foerhead to the corner, clutching his hands tighter behind his back as he rocked his own hips. But there was nothing there. He found his breaths coming quicker as she neared her orgasm, as he humped the air. His breathing turned to whimpers, and as she cried out her own orgasm, he felt his own balls clench, and cum spilled down his cock and ran down his thighs, pooling between his pinkie toe and the next.

It wasn't until she had pulled him from the corner and back to the couch that he realized that there were tears in his eyes "I'm sorry, Ma'am!" he whimpered, and his shuddering breath turned to sobs as he buried his face in her thighs, inhaling the odors of her masturbation.

She held him this way for a long time. Then she slowly got up and returned with a soothing cream from the bathroom, holding him in her lap as she rubbed his calves, and thighs, and massaged it into his chest. "Shhhh..." she whispered. and slowly his breathing returned to normal. "Shhh..."

Wiping his eyes, Lane sat up some time later, wincing at the soreness the day caused. She was looking at him with a strange expression. Looking at her curiously, he opened his mouth to ask her if she was ok, but she spoke first.

"Lane, look, I... I'm sorry. I got so wrapped up in my fantasy and what I wanted that I pushed you too far. I'm... I don't have words."

Lane looked at her in shock. Pushed... No...Well, yes. She did push his limits. Probably in the grand scheme of things not the most sensible thing to do before you've even figured out what each others limits even are but...

"You did push a little hard, I admit. But I felt... amazing. Free. Purposeful... In that headspace. I'm sorry I broke down. I know I shouldn't apologize for that, but I didn't even know how intense my feelings got until they happened. I didn't even know I was going to cum until..." he glanced up at her sheepishly. "I don't have words for how amazing I felt tonight. How you made me feel. I was... I would do anything for you. Take anything you gave to me. It was... cathartic. Honestly. To cry like that, to let it all out and just... I feel like a thousand pounds have been lifted from my shoulders."

She looked at him with doubt, biting her lip. He smiled softly and reached forward, tugging her bottom lip free from her teeth. "I would humbly like to request that we do this again, Ma'am."

Mayra smiled, and reached out, running her hand through his hair. "Thank you, Lane, for showing me this... all of it."

"Thank you, Ma'am," he whispered in return. "For finding yourself with me, and for not running away back in that hotel room.

12