Living Literotica

Story Info
Dont tell husband what to do.
1.7k words
3.68
54.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, this stuff doesn't happen in real life. It feels like I'm living in a literotica story, something conjured up by Kalimaxos. I am really irritated, so let me start from the beginning.

I met my wife of seven years, Emily, in a sporting goods store. I'm George, by the way. She was working behind the counter. What a doll 5'3" blonde, 34C fantastic ass and pretty as a picture. I was going broke stopping at the store buying sporting goods, so I asked her out. The first couple of dates were pretty bland, but on the third date on the way home as I was driving she pulled out my cock and sucked it into her hot moist mouth. As you may well know, not many things feel better than that, it didn't take long to dump a load into her hungry mouth. She gulped it down like it was her favorite dessert. After that, it was no-holds-barred sex. Anything, anytime, anywhere. I was head over heels in love.

We married six months later. It did not take me long to realize she had a bitchy streak. She could get nasty. She did go to night school and landed a secretary job. Hell we needed it she had a spending problem. Within two years we were in debt up to ours ears with little chance of getting out. She was raised dirt poor and money was her idol.

We struggled on with frequent fights over money. She would not stop spending, and I was a shitty provider. I think our marriage had just about run its course. I realized I would never have the income to satisfy her. Then she came home one day, the company owner had actually stopped by her desk and said hello. I listened quietly, not quite understanding the excitement. Well, a week later she was bubbling over, she went to lunch with the owner. She went along to take notes at a lunch meeting. Suddenly, he was Rodger. Rodger this and Rodger that, it was all I heard.

The company annual ball was coming up, she told me I didn't need to go if I didn't want to, but I had to meet Rodger, this magnificent man I had heard so much about. She was antsy and squirmy all the way there. Did she ever look hot, I have never seen her look better. On the way in, she told me she told Rodger he could have the first dance. I tried arguing with her, but she said she had already promised. The dinner was great, then the band started. To my surprise, she didn't wait for him to come over, she left me and walked over to him. They were touchy-feely the first dance and stayed on the floor for the second then it got almost pornographic, I got up to go over and break them up and two huge body guards got in the way. I was told they preferred not to be disturbed. I tried to get past but was shoved back. I looked at my wife, and she just laughed at me. Rodger turned and smirked at me, but his face fell when I smiled and waved goodbye to him. I think I destroyed some of his pleasure.

Well, fuck that shit I went and grabbed my jacket and headed out. I had a feeling I was set up. They made a point of showing me who was boss. I guess they thought it would upset me but fuck the bitch, he could have her. I should explain I was raised in a military family with numerous deployments. Numerous lonely wives. Some were very discrete, and it ended before hubby came home. Some were wild and everyone knew, usually ended in divorce. More than one suicide came out of all that. I made up my mind, I would never let pussy destroy my life. If she prefers not to be with me, then so be it. Plenty more where she came from.

I wasn't sure she would be coming home, but she didn't come home. When I left for work on Monday, she still wasn't home. I called the police and reported her missing, about an hour later they called me back saying they had an affidavit signed by her saying she wasn't missing and wanted no contact with me. I felt better knowing it was her own free will that she was gone. Ah, well easy come easy go.

When I got home from work Monday I saw a white van pulling away from my house, I got the plate number and checked the house. The only things missing was her stuff. She had moved out. Things were looking up. I went to see a lawyer to start divorce proceedings. The following morning as I was getting ready to leave for work there was a knock at the door, I answered, and two rather stout guys pushed their way in and commenced to give me a severe beating. The only thing said to me was no divorce, asshole, don't make us come back.

Well, with several broken ribs, a broken nose, several missing teeth and a concussion I spent almost two weeks in the hospital. They had my attention now I was pissed. He was more than welcome to my wife, and she was more than welcome to leave. To tell me, I couldn't get a divorce, I don't think so.

I was a photo journalist, so I had numerous contacts at the local paper. I realized I had to tread lightly and make sure I could trust the people I was speaking with. My buddy Jeff hooked me up with an investigative reporter up in Philly, Jan Hardy, that was into exposing corp execs that abused their power for sex. We talked and decided I needed more evidence, so I went to work doing what I do best, digging.

And start digging I did, after about six months of investigation I found out this was one of Rodger's favorite games, and he left countless broken marriages behind him. He was starting to get a lot of heat and pressure from clients and family members to cool it. That was why he didn't want the divorce.

I found out he had a mountain lodge on a large compound. I seemed that's where most of the real action was on weekend retreats. It was at these retreats that the wives were required to perform. I say wives because it seems he has three other wives in his stable. It took a month of scouting to find a good spot to observe his compound without being seen.

By the time the latest retreat was underway, I was in place with telephoto lenses and an excellent vantage point. I started my work about one on Saturday afternoon. I had a great view of the swimming pool and patio area. I spotted my wife right away, she was naked as were all the women in attendance, it didn't take long to catch the flashes of wedding rings on all the women. I noticed Emily had her pussy shaved smooth, as did all the women did. I guess he had a smooth shaved married woman fetish. The asshole. Rodger walked out on the patio with a group of older men, they were all naked. As they spread around the pool, the women went to work. Emily immediately started sucking some old coots cock, Rodger came up behind her and jammed his cock up her ass. I got some great shots.

When I got to my studio and reviewed my work, I had accomplished my mission. The images were clear enough to identify all the attendees of the retreat, I sent a copy of everything I had to Jan Harding. Then set out to find an honest lawyer. My sister-in-law who hated what Emily had done gave me the name of her divorce lawyer, apparently he was a ruthless bastard, my kind of guy.

As soon as the divorce papers were filed, my two friends showed up and didn't bother knocking, they just broke the door down. I was standing there with my trusty 1911 A1 45 ACP pistol. I took out the first guy in with one to the left knee, the second guy tried to back out but got one in the hip. They were arrested, and I went through the ringer, but all my ducks were in a row. It was obvious my home was invaded, and I had all the proper gun permits.

I guess the boys started talking, and Jan Hardy started posting a series of articles naming names and showing faces. It got pretty complicated, apparently the wives were well compensated for the weekend retreats. The retreat was raided, the wives arrested for prostitution. With all the shit coming down, the bastards were too arrogant to cool it.

My buddy George was going into the tank, his income stream was drying up he was cut off from family money and his lenders were calling notes. I could not help myself, I made it a point to wait outside his apartment for him to come out. He came out my wife on his arm and two bodyguards that look several steps down from his previous, I suppose funds were running low. Emily saw me and squealed, he smirked then told him it was me George, I started the whole ball rolling and started laughing. George screamed something unintelligible, grabbed Emily by the next and threw her at me. I side stepped her, and she landed on the sidewalk.

"There, take the bitch back."

I had to laugh again, He still thought it was about her. She jumped and tried to run back to him, but the bodyguards kept her away. I had already started back to my car, and she ran after me. I got in my car and drove off.

I'm not far enough up the food chain to be privy to all that transpired with George, I just know he did some jail time. Emily left town and I haven't seen or heard of her since. I'm still single and enjoying life. I don't know if everyone in this mess got what they deserved, but that's not my problem or concern. The sob should have left me alone.