Living My FLR Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With me standing next to Diane she announced, "Everyone, everyone, as you all know that over the past year or so, I've wanted to shrink my husband's cock to nothing more than a stub and to make it dysfunctional for sex and prevent any normal orgasm. Tom has readily accepted this and by wearing progressively smaller chastity cages, the day has arrived when he no longer needs to wear a chastity cage. Today, I'm happy to remove his inverse cage now and show everyone Tom's new look. I want to thank Rachael and Maurine for making make this day possible and of course, I want to thank my loving husband for willingly living our FLR relationship. Everyone, please feel free to examine his genitals as we all enjoy this afternoon."

There was a round of applause as Diane removed my cage.

"Tom, why don't you please say something?" asked Mistress Rachael.

"Well, yes, indeed my cock has atrophied away and is no longer externally visible. I no longer get hard and any stimulation of my stub has no effect. The only time I get to orgasm is through anal sex or stimulation."

"Are you happy this way? Do you have any regrets?" asked someone.

"No no regrets and yes, I'm happy and content this way. Diane made it clear that this is what she wanted and I willingly participated to make it happen. Especially so that I no longer must wear a cage."

"Congratulations Diane and Tom; you are a perfect FLR couple," announced Mistress Rachael. "Everyone, come take a look and examine Tom or talk to Diane about their relationship while we all enjoy the afternoon sunshine and party."

Nearly everyone came up to examine me and marveled at how my cock has been reduced to nothing. Occasionally, someone would give a snide remark attempting to humiliate me, but all and all everyone had very positive comments. At least two women said they wanted to do the same to their husbands. Rod and Kevin made their way to me and both complimented me on my new look without the cage. It was all surreal, everyone coming over and looking at me as if there were nothing strange or sexual about it. Kinda like two friends meeting on the street saying hello, but here I'm naked and they're looking at where my cock used to be. Surrounded by friends, the party, the summer sun, booze, and the pool, everyone had a great time until shortly after dark. I was surprised that I didn't see any open sex and that I wasn't asked for sex. It was just a good party and as we were preparing to leave, Rod came up to Diane and me to apologize for his previous humiliation attempts.

Diane and I said almost in unison, "No apology today is necessary. The incident is over, done and you have already apologized. We're good, but thanks."

"Thank you both and hope we can continue to have sex together."

"You and I can have sex whenever we can arrange the time and your Roxanne says it's okay. The same goes for Tom," replied Diane.

"Do you have time now? We can take advantage of the warm moonlit evening."

"That's fine with me, what about Tom?"

"I think Roxanne would like to take him if that's okay."

"Perfectly."

We headed back to the pool and met Roxanne cleaning up. It didn't take her long to get out of her suit and grab her strapon. It wasn't long until the four of us were having wild sex poolside. I think it was Diane who had the first orgasm, followed shortly by Rod who announced that he was cumming in my wife's pussy. Then it was Roxanne announcing her orgasm and collapsing on top of me.

"That was fucking wonderful, Tom. Pegging you feels so much better than when I peg Rod."

We were all surprised when Mistress Rachael walked up and said, "God, you guys made a lot of noise, I bet half the neighborhood heard your lovemaking. Diane, would you mind if I gave Tom a quick pegging for old times' sake?

"By all means, Rachael. You know he's available to you anytime you wish."

"Thank you and I'll be sure to take you up on your offer."

Mistress started to peg me as Rod and Diane had another go at their marathon love-making. God, how I wished I could have pleased Diane the way he did. It felt strange to be pegged not wearing a cage and hardly, if at all, getting excited. Diane and Mistress screamed out in unison as they both came. This time, it was time for Diane and me to leave for home for real. We thanked Roxanne and Mistress for the good time.

Back at the house, Karen and Kevin greeted us. There was a little chit-chat over the party at Roxanne's but it soon became clear they were here for sex. Without batting an eye, Diane said, "Sure, Kevin, come with me to our bedroom, and Karen, Tom's all yours."

"Great, we were hoping you would say that," they said, and with that, we all headed upstairs to the bedrooms. It didn't take long before animalistic sounds of carnal sex were coming from the master bedroom, as Karen and I just spooned each other, my hand over one breast, as she just cooed and continued to snuggle.

"This feels wonderful, having your warm body next to mine with no cock in the way encouraging me to satisfy my husband's sexual desires," Karen said softly.

Rolling over face to face, she continued, "Yes, this is wonderful; it's pure relaxation for me to have you naked beside me and not have to worry about having to please Kevin with his hard cock against me. I hear them in the bedroom fucking each other's brains out, but that kind of sex is not what makes me happy. To lie in bed like this is what I want."

As Karen rolled herself on top of me, she whispered, "Thank you, Tom," She pressed her lips against mine and before our tongues met for a very passionate kiss that seemed to last forever.

Karen rolled off me, rubbed over my smooth crotch where my cock used to be, and then grabbed my balls as I let out a moan of pleasure. Almost in a whisper, I said, "Karen, I'm glad you feel that I'm not a threat and can please you this way. My balls feel so good cupped in your hand."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. This is the way I want sex, cuddling and playing some without fear of actual foreplay and sex."

"Why don't you want sex?"

"I have what's called 'dyspareunia,' which causes painful sex before, during, and after penetration. So much so that I don't even enjoy the foreplay because of what it leads to. Kevin tries to understand, but he wants sex, real sex, and is not always satisfied by a blow job or hand job, and at times, he jerks off next to me in bed. I know he's disappointed with his sex life and I love him dearly, but I just can't have sex the way he wants it."

"I'm sorry Karen, I didn't know."

"Nothing to be sorry about, it is what it is. I'm so grateful that we discovered this FLR group and especially meeting you and Diane. Diane tells me your cock was always rather small and didn't satisfy her and I was glad to have Diane be able to please him the way I can't. And you, Tom, can please me the way that Kevin can't or at least won't. It's a perfect match, don't you think?"

"I do indeed, Karen, and I'm glad that I can personally satisfy you sexually by just our cuddling like we're doing tonight. Your hand massaging my balls feels so good, I think you would make me cum if you continued."

"Would you like to cum, will Diane allow it?"

"Diane has instructed me to be a facilitator of pleasure for my partner, so if this will give you pleasure, Diane is okay with it. Please continue if you wish, but I will understand if you don't."

"Nonsense, I don't mind making you cum any more than I do for Kevin. Can I nibble or suck on what's left of your cock too?"

"Sure; I no longer have much feeling there, but you're welcome to do whatever you wish, I'm here for your pleasure."

"Don't say it that way, you're a guy who wants to cum and I want to make you cum." And with that Karen moved to my nipples and then to my near-hidden cock.

"How's this feel?"

"I don't feel much, honestly."

Karen then moved her attention to my balls. My moaning was automatic as it felt so good. She took each ball in her mouth while massaging the other. It wasn't too long of this treatment before I was saying, "Karen, you're going to make me cum."

"That's wonderful," she said as she sat up to watch but continued to fondle my balls.

"I'm cumming Karen, I'm cumming!" As I thrust my hips up, my orgasm was like no other I'd experienced since being chaste. "Oh, thank you, Karen, that was terrific, thank you," I said, almost out of breath.

Karen looked down at me and my orgasm and said, "It looks like you enjoyed that, and judging by the cum, your balls must have been full."

"Yes they were, and now they're empty. Thank you."

"You're welcome, it's the least I can do for you for allowing Kevin to fuck Diane and get it out of his system for a while. Oh, your cum is delicious."

Karen lapped up all the cum around my non-cock and when she was done, she repositioned herself beside me and gave me a passionate kiss where I could taste my own cum. We hugged and kissed like new lovers.

"Karen, that was wonderful, thank you. May I perform oral sex on you until you orgasm? I promise not to penetrate you any."

"If you'd like to try. Kevin has never offered me oral sex."

"He hasn't? That's terrible. Of course, I will. Since you're now in an FLR over Kevin, why don't you insist that he give you pleasure this way? Anyway, if it gets, painful or you don't like it, just tell me to stop."

I repositioned myself between Karen's legs and wondered at her beautiful vulva separating her labial lips. I began to lick, suck, and flick her clitoris, which in short order was driving her wild. The moans, the breathing, grabbing my hair: she was in heaven, experiencing and enjoying sex like never before. Soon she was telling me to go easy and, "I'm going to cum, oh fuck Tom, you're making me cum! Ohhhhhh, I'm fucking cumming," she screamed.

She was trembling as the orgasm overwhelmed her body, eventually collapsing on the bed in a state of wonder. We kissed and cuddled some more before settling down and falling asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke to find Karen still sound asleep. I proceeded to get up and go downstairs to make the coffee. Walking past the master bedroom, I saw Diane and Kevin still asleep in my bed.

When I was downstairs and making the coffee, it felt totally weird. I had made love, of sorts, to the wife of the guy that made love to my wife. It all was consensual, but it felt so strange, yet so natural and innocent. If I didn't love Diane so, I could be very content living my life with Karen and pleasing her in a way that sexually satisfied her. For sure, Diane wouldn't mind spending the rest of her life with her bull Kevin and the way he pleased her.

Coffee was done, bacon was on the stove, and I heard some stirring upstairs. The first to come downstairs was Kevin wearing just a pair of boxers. He poured himself a cup of coffee and joined me at the table.

"Tom, thanks for giving me Diane last night, she's fucking great in bed."

"You're welcome, Kevin, but I had no say in the matter. Diane is the one who makes all the calls when it comes to our sex life."

"You're kidding me, aren't you?"

"Nope, for the past 18 months or so, Diane is the one who calls all the shots and I abide by her decisions. You already know that you're better in bed than I am in sexually pleasing Diane, so I am happy that you two can enjoy yourselves sexually. I've got to say that I had a very enjoyable night with your wife too. I can't say it was anywhere near the carnal sex you had, but Karen and I enjoyed ourselves immensely. I think I made Karen happy and she gave me an orgasm to remember. You have a lovely wife, Kevin. Why haven't you ever performed cunnilingus on her? You know she loved it last night and experienced a huge orgasm."

"I did it a few times, but we seemed to get nothing out of it, so I settled for Karen giving me head. As far as the sex is concerned, this open-sex thing is fantastic, but it takes getting used to."

"It was for me too; the whole, this is like hedonism but for the wife controlling or dictating all that happens. What I've learned so far is that each FLR relationship is different in terms of what or how the wife controls her husband. This too takes some getting used to, but Diane and me, we have reached an equilibrium and mutual understanding. As you may be aware, this whole FLR thing is because I engaged in sex outside of my marriage which led to one thing after another and I eventually got caught. As my punishment of sorts, you can see, my cock has been reduced to the size of Diane's clit through chastity and has virtually no feeling. Diane loves your big cock and the sex you give her, I'm okay with this as it's part of our FLR understanding. I have gay sex or pegging for me to achieve orgasm, while Diane enjoys hetero sex with whomever she wishes. Sometimes she allows me to watch or participate, but most times she just lets me know she has or will have sex with someone. You and Rod are the two bulls that I'm aware of and I've been reduced to being a cuckold, no longer in chastity mind you, but a cuckold nonetheless. Since it gives Diane pleasure, then I'm okay with it.

"Wow, that's wild."

"Yeah, it is for sure. A whole lot has happened over the past couple of years for me to be the way I am now. What about you and Karen? She's loaning you out for sex, yet she receives nothing?"

"It is strange. I enjoy BDSM with Karen dominating me and chastity is part of her routine with me. As you know, I can't have vaginal sex with her because of her medical condition, so she feels sorry for me and allows me to have sex with select people within our FLR group, and right now that's Diane exclusively. When I'm not with her, I'm generally in chastity. Fortunately for me, Karen has no interest in shrinking my cock.

"You're lucky in that regard, plus your wife is allowing you to have regular vaginal sex with other women. You have a nice arrangement there."

"Yeah, I agree. Until we discovered this FLR group, I was in chastity a lot, with no relief except for occasional oral sex or a hand job. Karen hated to go to bed with me not wearing a cage as I would start to fondle her with foreplay and me wanting sex with my hard cock pressing against her. So, to prevent this, I was caged often. When I was out, most times she would give me an orgasm one way or another or I was allowed to masturbate. God, I can't believe that you and I are talking about this stuff."

"I know what you mean. There's no such thing as privacy when it comes to the FLR relationship and sex. Your most-intimate sexual details are openly shared with others in the group."

We saw our wives walking into the kitchen wearing only tee shirts. "Oh, hello and good morning, ladies," Kevin and I exclaim, "did you enjoy yourselves last evening and sleep well?"

"Yes, I did very much so. Thank you, Tom," replied Karen

"You're welcome, Karen," I replied

"Well, Kevin certainly gave me a good fucking last night. He's wonderful in bed. Thank you, Karen, for sharing him," said Diane

"Oh, you're so very welcome, and thank you for allowing Tom to spend the night with me. Our sex was wonderful. He gave me such a wonderful orgasm and he got to enjoy one too."

"Sure, you may have Tom anytime you wish."

"Did I understand you guys correctly that our private sex life can be discussed openly within the FLR group?"

"Yes, absolutely, that's correct, why?"

"After Tom gave me oral sex last night, I want to make it known to everyone that I have a new rule for Kevin; he will perform cunnilingus and make me cum anytime I want it."

"What a great rule. I have one more for Kevin if you'll agree. I want Kevin to get a vasectomy. I no longer want to risk pregnancy or continue taking the pill."

"That's perfectly acceptable to me, Diane. I will make the appointment for him."

"Thanks, Karen. By the way, how did you make Tom cum last evening?"

"I did some oral or tongued his little dick while I played with his balls. Why?"

"I just needed to know. He knows he's not supposed to experience an orgasm except through anal stimulation, that's all. Tom, you're aware of this rule, aren't you?"

"Yes, Diane, I am."

"Yet you allowed Karen to continue and didn't stop her?"

"Yes, I'm sorry Diane."

"Sorry, my ass. This is the second time you have orgasmed like this. The first time was when your Mistress Rachael was kicking you in the balls, remember?"

"Yes, I remember."

"That's two strikes for you, if you let it happen again, I'll put you back in your inversion cage or get you castrated. Do you understand?"

"Yes, dear, I understand."

"Diane, I didn't mean for Tom to get in trouble and certainly you don't want to castrate him?" questioned Karen.

"It's not at all your fault Karen. I'm glad that you two had sex last night, but he knows better and should have told you to stop or at the very least experienced a ruined orgasm."

As if nothing consequential was said, I announced, "The bacon's done, how does everyone want their eggs?" I made the eggs to order and we all enjoyed our breakfast. When we were finished, the wives left for the den each with a cup of coffee while Kevin and I did the dishes.

"Tom, Diane won't castrate you will she? Asked Keven.

"I wouldn't think so, plus I think I'd have to draw the line at castration. I'm not able to lose my balls! What do you think of your vasectomy?"

"To continue to fuck Diane, I'll do the vasectomy for sure. Your wife is so fucking hot in bed, she empties my balls every time. She's some cougar for sure. There's nothing like cumming in a cunt, so a vasectomy is a no-brainer. I'm sorry Tom for talking about your wife this way."

"No, problem Kevin, I know I'm a cuck and your talking of sex with my wife is fine; I'm used to it. On a separate note, if you ever want a blow job or to fuck me in my ass, just say so."

"I don't think I could do that, I'm not gay."

"Nor am I, but I am bisexual. I enjoy pleasing other men. Why are your boxers tenting?"

"They're not."

"Yes they are and the tent is getting bigger. It's okay, Kevin, let me blow you now." I moved over to Kevin, pulled down his boxers and took his hard cock in my mouth without any complaint.

"God, Tom that feels great."

"I'm glad it does and I will make you cum and I'll swallow all of your cum." Returning to his cock, I savored it, licking from his balls to the head including his piss slit. He shuddered as I ran a finger past his ass hole and then I was taking his entire cock down my throat. Up and down I bobbed on his cock as I fondled his balls. I suckled his balls while stroking his rigid shaft. He let out an involuntary moan and I immediately returned to sucking his cock; as he orgasmed in my throat as I I swallowed every drop of his cum.

"Ah fuck Tom, that was great."

"I thought you'd enjoy that; I said as I pulled up his boxers. "I know you're not gay, but admit you just enjoyed a good blow job from a guy."

"Yes, I did, thanks."

"You're welcome, anytime."

"Bravo, bravo, Kevin," the wives said in unison. "We watched the whole thing, it's obvious that Kevin enjoyed himself."

Kevin turned all shades of red as he heard the wives' comments.

"Diane, maybe he can fuck Tom or maybe he'll take a cock or your dildo up his ass," stated Karen

"I think that's a great idea," Diane replied

"What do you think Kevin?" asked Karen

"I'm not gay." Quickly replied Kevin

"You don't have to be gay to enjoy cock, just as Tom does," stated Diane. "If Ed were home now, I'm sure he'd come right over to fuck your ass."

"Oh that's a great idea, Diane, would you see if he's home for me please?" asked Karen

"Karen, I will not get fucked," exclaimed Kevin

"Don't you ever tell me again what you will or won't do when it comes to sex. Do you understand that?"

"Karen," Kevin started to say

"Karen nothing, do you understand?"