Living My FLR Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Karen, I understand"

"Good, and don't ever question me again," demanded Karen.

"It's funny how things work out Karen," stated Diane

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that Ed is home, but Rod is due there any minute. Just if you wanted Kevin to enjoy cock from both ends."

"I think that's a great idea. Will Roxanne or Rachael be there too? It really doesn't matter, but if they are, they're all welcome to see my Kevin take his first cock."

"Okay, I'll tell Maurine."

Some minutes later, Diane informed us, "Maurine doesn't think Roxanne or Rachael are coming but she, Rod, and Ed will be over in 30 minutes or so."

"Great! I can see that Kevin is excited at the prospect, looking at the tent in his underwear. Kevin, why don't you take those off so we can see how excited you really are."

Kevin complied without saying a word and stayed semi-erect until Karen teased him about tasting cock and cum or having a guy breed him in his ass. I could empathize with him, knowing all that was going through his mind. He was lucky in a way that he didn't have a whole lot of time before he lost his virginity.

Before the half-hour was up, there was a knock on the door; Rod, Ed, and Maurine had arrived. Letting them in, I showed Maurine, Ed and Rod to the den where the others were waiting. No real introductions were necessary as everyone had met at least once at an FLR meeting. I was somewhat surprised by Karen taking charge of the situation.

"Hi guys," she stated, "thanks for coming over to have sex with my husband. He readily accepted a blow job from Tom earlier and now anxiously awaits sucking cock and being bread. Nothing fancy, nothing elaborate, just have at it. It's up to you guys who does what; just enjoy taking Kevin's virginity."

I felt sorry in a way for Kevin, for the way this was happening, but it was obvious he was excited as his cock was fully erect as his wife barked out orders. Without any fanfare, both Rod and Ed were naked. Ed was the first to introduce his flaccid cock to Kevin saying, "take my cock in your mouth and suck it. You know how much you want to suck cock." With some hesitation, Kevin placed Ed's cock in his mouth and began to bob on it.

"Come on Kevin, you can do better than this, suck on it and take it all in your mouth," ordered Ed.

Kevin, with numerous prompts, did manage to suck off Ed and allow him to cum in his mouth; with Ed saying, "Kevin, for a newbie, it was okay, but I know you can do better.

Then it was Rod's turn. Kevin was positioned on his back with his ass elevated, Rod lubricated his fingers, and one by one he worked them into Kevin's ass poking, prodding, and twirling them about. Kevin, I think, enjoyed each insertion as he squirmed about moaning and remained hard throughout the entire ordeal.

Rod finally called out, "Kevin, do you like that feeling against your prostate and are you ready to yield your virginity as I fuck your ass?"

A resounding "Yes" was Kevin's only reply and with that, Rod gently inserted his rigid 8" cock into the depths of Kevin's ass. Kevin moaned some in pain, but Rod didn't move his cock at all and let Kevin accept his girth.

"Kevin, do you like having your ass stretched with my cock?" asked Rod.

"I do, but please let me get used to it," was his quick reply.

Rod asked, "How's that feel now boy, do you like the feeling of my cock in your once-virgin ass? What do you want me to do?"

"Yes, I like the feeling, it feels so full and I want you to fuck my ass and breed me."

"Are you sure this is what you want, a real man to fuck and own your ass and dump his cum into you to breed you as a bitch?"

"Yes, breed me with your cum."

"Beg for it Kevin, I want you to beg me to breed you."

"Yes, breed me, I beg you to fuck my ass and breed me. Give me your man-seed and breed me."

Hearing Kevin beg, Rod immediately began thrusting in and out of his ass with Kevin moaning in delight. Kevin's moans turned into, "oohs" and "aahs" and "that feels great," as Rod began his thrusts. Hearing the moans, Rod picked up his tempo asking, "Kevin, do you like my cock in your ass?"

"Yes, I do," was his reply

"Do you want still want me to fuck and breed you?"

"Yes, I want to feel you cum and breed my ass as you fuck me. My ass is meant to be fucked and bred.

We couldn't believe how quickly Kevin turned into a willing sub for cock and cum. Needless to say, Karen took several pictures and even videos of Kevin acknowledging his liking for cock, cum, and being fucked and bred.

Rod increased his thrusting and changed his angle some and soon thereafter Kevin was exclaiming that he was about to cum. Karen quickly turned on her video camera to capture Kevin cumming from being fucked.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming" exclaimed Kevin as he experienced his first anal orgasm.

Rod continued his assault hitting against Kevin's prostate on every stroke to ensure that Kevin experienced a good orgasm.

"You like this Kevin," growled Rod, "your cock spewing its cum because I'm fucking you in your pussy ass?"

"Yes, yes I love it. Don't stop, harder, harder; your cock feels so good in my pussy ass."

"Good boy, now experience my orgasm as I pump my cum deep up your ass. Are you my bitch Kevin? You want my cum in your pussy?"

"Yes, I want your cock and cum in my pussy, breed me right and make me your bitch"

Karen was able to capture the moment when Rod's taint began to pulsate indicating his breeding was in progress and the audio of Kevin asking for it.

When Rod pulled out of Kevin's ass, he inserted it in Kevin's mouth, instructing, "clean my cock bitch and suck all the cum from my balls and when you're done, scoop the cum off your gut from your sissygasm and eat it."

Kevin did exactly as he was told; it was obvious to all watching that Kevin was utterly enjoying himself as his cock remained hard.

"Kevin, you're still hard, you must still be excited; masturbate for us until you cum, then eat it," ordered Karen.

When it was all over, Karen streamed the videos to the TV for all to enjoy. Of course, Kevin was embarrassed at all he had done and that it was captured on video for posterity.

When the video ended, Karen asked, "Kevin, tell us what happened and how you feel. How's it feel being gay?"

"I'm not gay. I guess I'm now bisexual and much to my surprise I enjoyed it all from Tom giving me a blowjob, to me giving Ed one and then having Rod's cock in my pussy to having my own sissygasm and feeling him cum inside me was all surreal. Thank you, Karen, for allowing me this experience."

"You're welcome. Just remember what you've learned here today. First, you will perform cunnilingus on me whenever I desire it and you will not expect anything in return. Second, you are now fully bisexual and will be available to please any woman or man in our FLR group as they desire. Third, you will undergo a vasectomy as soon as I can arrange it for you and if you're lucky, I'll find you a female urologist. Did I miss anything?"

"No, Karen, I think you have it all."

"Before the party breaks up, Ed, Rod, can Kevin please you once again?" ask Karen

"No thank you, I'm good," says Rod.

"I want to fuck the new bitch boy and deliver another load of cum in his ass," said Ed

Karen got out her phone to record the whole process of Kevin sucking Ed until he was hard to the single thrust of Ed's cock going balls deep on each and every thrust to Ed's orgasm inside of Kevin. With Kevin's face buried in the carpet and his ass in the air, Karen had a great vantage point to once again capture Ed's cock and taint contracting as he filled Kevin's ass with another load of cum.

Once Kevin cleaned Ed's cock, and after, everyone was quick to leave for home, leaving Diane and me to clean up from the unexpected company. It was selfish of me to think this way, but I was happy that someone other than me was getting all the attention; it was nice to be able to just watch.

As for me, I haven't experienced another non-anal orgasm since my first night with Karen and Diane has not mentioned my possible castration again, thank goodness. She occasionally makes me wear a deeper inverse chastity cage. This one forces my piss-slit 1-1/2" backward. It was a little painful at first, but I'm used to it now so it's no big deal for me to wear it. I didn't think it was possible, but it has made my cock even smaller and less sensitive as the atrophy continues.

It's been two years now since Diane discovered my secret life. Our FLR relationship and marriage are as strong now as ever. She alternates between Rod and Kevin as her favorite bulls. I occasionally watch or participate as her cuckold, but normally she has her sex away from me. I see Karen on a regular basis and enjoy it best when it's just her and me but then I enjoy it too when Kevin joins us where I'm performing cunnilingus on Karen as Kevin fucks me. The FLR parties and other social gatherings, and pool parties at Roxanne's are always a lot of fun, as is being naked in the company of others.

Am I sorry that I broke my marriage vows? Yes, I am; but I'm very happy that our marriage has survived and that Diane and I both have the sex life we enjoy. So, on balance I guess, it all worked out. My only regret is that we didn't enjoy sex like this when we were first married. I love my wife and she loves me and it will always be this way and the open sex is fucking awesome!

As always your comments are appreciated.