Living My FLR Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom fully lives his FLR life under the control of his wife.
9.2k words
4.02
14.7k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tominiow
Tominiow
69 Followers

Part 1 -- My Newfound Chastity: Tom, a married guy in his 50s, meets his Mistress Rachael and confesses to his most personal and family details and deepest sexual fantasies. Mistress begins Tom on his journey to living his new life hidden from his wife and all but his closest friends; he learns how submissive he is and is introduced to sex well beyond chastity.

Part 2 -- I See My Neighbors Differently: Mistress Rachael takes Tom on a car ride through his neighborhood and introduces him to several of his neighbors as a sexual submissive to both men and women. He's teased and milked at the hands of women and learns to eagerly perform oral and receive anal sex from men. Mistress, with the help of his next-door neighbors, makes plans for his wife.

Part 3 -- The Dinner Party: Tom adheres to his instructions in being milked and servicing his neighbors. Tom and his wife visit their next-door neighbors for drinks, dinner, and more. Together with his wife, Tom walks home, not knowing exactly what was said to his wife in private, but presumes it was a lot when he wakes up the following morning wearing a chastity cage that he didn't go to bed with.

Part 4 -- My New Life Begins: After a rude awaking that Sunday morning, Tom finds himself chaste and later embarrassed with his neighbors. Not sure how much his wife Diane knows about his past sexual exploits, he begins to cautiously accept his chaste life in a female-led relationship with his wife taking charge.

Part 5 -- Living My FLR Life: While visiting the Murphys at their pool, Tom learns that he and Diane have been invited to a sex party at her friend Rachael's for Tom's "initiation" into Diane's FLR group. Come the weekend, they arrive at the party (Tom naked and caged) and Tom discovers to his dismay that his wife's friend Rachael is his own Mistress Rachael. Later at home, Diane grills Tom on his relationship with Rachael; Tom confesses, and Diane reveals her plan to use progressively-smaller cages to shrink Tom's penis away to nothing. She immediately sends him to visit Mistress Rachael who punishes him at some length for cheating on his wife.

Many thanks to Rex V. Norwood for his suggestions and editing expertise in making this ready for publication. As always, enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

Now, Living My FLR Life, part 2: Months had now passed and Diane and I had settled into our new life together. Thinking back on things, I realized that yes, this new lifestyle was all my fault. I really didn't mind it, but still occasionally had concerns with Diane's intent to make my cock smaller than her clit. Much to my dismay, it was working too; my current cage was a mere button. Diane loved to tease me by showing me my next cage -- a 1.25" inverted cage with a catheter. Come next week at the FLR party, it was what I'd be wearing 24/7 and it was probably my last cage; at least it had a catheter so I could piss straight and not dribble all over myself. But still, I wasn't totally set on the idea, not that I had any choice in the matter; between my little dick now and this new cage in 24/7 chastity, it wouldn't take long. I couldn't remember the last time I had a real orgasm other than knowing it was the dinner party night when I fucked Ed. Since then, I'd been milked or had a nocturnal emission; either way, I felt nothing. Diane had regular sex with Rod and occasionally with Ed. I didn't mind as long as Diane was happy. Sometimes Rod fucked Diane here at the house while Maurine and Mistress were pegging me. I liked it the best when Rod stayed at our house; God he was a bull as he was always ready to fuck Diane or me and I loved to watch the two of them make love. He gave Diane a fucking and sex and orgasms way better than I ever could and I was happy for her. I was happy that Roxanne allowed Rod to have sex with both of us; he was a fucking bull.

I had attended a couple more FLR meetings and they weren't bad at all. Of course I was naked and caged; some of the other men were too while others were not. Those that weren't were often the ones that I had sex with; sometimes I'd suck someone off, other times I'd get fucked, but only a couple of times had I been spit-roasted. No one made a big deal whenever anyone had any sort of sex. Open sex was an accepted and common practice where I was never the only one. There hadn't been a new member since I joined, so I was still getting the occasional ribbing of my cum-facial. Sometime during the next meeting, Diane would remove my cage and place me in my new inverted cage for all to watch and see. I was sure every woman there would marvel at the way Diane had shrunk my cock down to almost nothing. Attention like this was no longer humiliating, I just accepted it for what it was. I was so happy that Diane had chosen not to feminize me; I think it's pathetic to see a man caged, wearing stockings, heels, and sissy, frilly clothing. Cage me, take away my cock, use me as a sex toy, but allow me to stay masculine. For this I was grateful.

Before I knew it, it was time for the FLR party at Mistress Rachael's. True to her word, Diane removed my cage and displayed her progress on my shrinking member while showing off my new cage. There were lots of oohs and aahs as Diane put me in my new inverted cage. A round of applause ensued when she removed the key.

"Tom, what do you think of your new cage?" shouted someone

"I think this will do the trick," I responded

"Aren't you upset that Diane is making your cock disappear and taking away your manhood?" asked Roxanne

"No, I can't say that I am nor do I think she is. Diane has told me all along that this was her plan for me and I accepted it then, and I accept it now. For nearly a year now, Diane has kept me in chastity and I've had no use for my cock. The fact that it's shrinking and will eventually disappear and cease to function is okay."

"Oh my God Tom, I can't believe you're so okay with it. I don't think that my Brian would ever be so amenable to his cock's destruction. When was the last time you used it?" asked Bethany.

"Funny that you ask. The last time was when I masturbated in front of everyone here at my FLR introduction."

"No, no, when did you last use your dick to fuck someone?"

"I last fucked someone when I fucked Ed in the garage during a dinner party where I was trying to turn Diane into my sex toy. Little did I know it would end this way."

"Tom, how would you describe yourself now?" asks Mistress Rachael.

"Mistress, you know as well as anyone here that I am happy and content in my FLR relationship with my wife Diane. She has chosen not to feminize me, for which I'm thankful, but has transitioned me into a submissive, loving husband and part-time cuckold. I continue to love my wife and I accept my new position. I love that she is now sexually satisfied through some very special friends here tonight. Rod, you know that you are the most special person in our lives. Beyond this, everything is pretty much as before. With the weather turning colder, I'm naked less often, but life has returned to normal. Yes, it's a new normal where Diane and I have reached an equilibration of sorts in our marriage where we're both happy."

"Enough talk, let's enjoy ourselves before it gets too late in the evening," ordered Mistress Rachael.

The rest of the evening was okay with both men and women fondling my balls and caged cock and asking how I really liked it. A few women started to nibble on my nipples while working my balls, and they were surprised that there was generally no reaction in my cock. I think it frustrated them some that their "powers" of male stimulation and excitement weren't working.

The night eventually came to an end and Diane and I headed for home. A few minutes after our arrival home, there was a knock at the door and I was surprised to see Roxanne and Rod. We all settled in the den having a cocktail and just BSing among friends. Eventually, Rod and Diane headed to the master bedroom, and Roxanne and I headed for the guest room. I'm sure that Diane was no different, but it felt completely normal for Rod and Diane to be enjoying sex with each other and for Roxanne to have sex with me. I gave Roxanne two orgasms by eating her pussy before she pegged me for the third orgasm of the night. Morning eventually came and all four of us ended up in the kitchen having our morning's coffee and talking over the FLR meeting and our sex. Again, it somewhat seemed strange, but at the same time, it felt so natural. When I saw Rod after he had had sex with Diane, I felt somewhat envious that his cock was free and got to orgasm inside Diane and satisfy her whereas my cock was in a cage and would never be able to satisfy Diane the way he could. I was so glad that Roxanne allowed Rod to satisfy Diane on a regular basis and liked it just as much when he fucked me. I wondered how his FLR relationship with Roxanne had changed, but I didn't dare ask.

After breakfast, Roxanne and Rod left. Diane and I were now alone in the house. I felt like a shoe was about to fall when Diane looked at me strangely and called me over to sit next to her. She grabbed my balls and manipulated them within her grip.

"Honey," she said, "I love you. I'm so happy that we're living our new lives together. Although it didn't have the perfect start, I think it's wonderful now that you have relinquished all sexual control to me. I'll try not to take advantage, but I love it this way. Rod is so powerful in bed and gives me orgasms that you never have been able to give me. I want to keep you in your cage until your cock is no longer visible or functional and you will never again experience an orgasm. Knowing you're okay with this only adds to my sexual pleasure; you're a dear."

"Yes, dear, I'm okay with it all. I was wrong in getting a mistress and cheating on our marriage and recognize I am fortunate to have an understanding wife even with the conditions you have imposed on me. My cock caused me to stray, and now, I no longer need my cock and I no longer need to orgasm. You are free to seek and obtain sexual satisfaction as you wish and I will be your cuckold as you direct me in furtherance of your pleasure."

"Thank you, dear. Hopefully, your cock will have disappeared and will be free from your cage come spring. Only your big, smooth, pendulous balls will be visible and available for me and others to play with."

Time marched on, as time always does, turning weeks into months and months into seasons. Diane and I had once again settled into a perfect life together as if it were always this way. I didn't think about being caged or that my cock was nearly invisible and nonfunctional, I just marveled at how happy we both were. Diane was a new and changed woman, confident in all she did and was. Yes, she'd lost some pounds, but she was still overweight; it didn't faze her in the least. I liked it when we were naked together in and about the house or with friends. It was wonderful to see her this way; and if it took me being in chastity and living an FLR life, I was all for it. Knowing that she was sexually satisfied was sexual satisfaction for me alone. Rod was her primary bull, but over the months Diane had found another guy to please her. His name was Kevin and we had met him at one of our FLR meetings.

At this meeting, it was Kevin's turn to experience his FLR indoctrination and I was able to participate. Diane removed my cage, but I was unable to get hard or orgasm on his face and this fact didn't go unnoticed by many watching. Nonetheless, it was nice watching another guy go through the humiliation I had gone through several months before. He and his wife Karen seemed like a nice mid-30s couple who were into BDSM and as part of their routine, he was occasionally in chastity. I didn't think the cage restrained him at all when he was flaccid and suspected the cage only kept him from getting a full erection. His wife Karen had some medical condition that made it almost impossible and very painful for her to have sex. She understood Kevin's frustration and allowed him to get his sex elsewhere but she insisted she know every time and with whom he did have sex. As relative newcomers to the group, they looked to Diane and me for some help adjusting and things just sort of happened. Karen had become a good close friend to both Diane and me. Diane had sex with Kevin on a regular basis. She continued to have sex with Rod too and occasionally had MMF sex with both. To see the three of them having wild sex was thrilling and a pleasure to witness. I was occasionally allowed to watch or even participate. Kevin's cream pie was the first ever Diane let me experience. Neither Rod nor Kevin ever made fun of me for being a caged cuckold. I think they both enjoyed it when I was able to join in. I did know that they both enjoy having gay sex with me and I liked it as well. Being spit-roasted by them was heaven for me. Sometimes Diane was around to watch, but most times she left me alone with them. When I had sex at their houses, Roxanne or Karen was usually around and certainly knowing of the sex their husband was having with me. It was all surreal, in that we would have sex or Diane would have sex and everyone knew but nobody cared. Polysexuality was a dream come true for Diane and me; we each were sexually satisfied by others with the implicit knowledge and encouragement of the other.

It was springtime now and warm weather had returned and it felt good to be outside naked again. Diane continued to compliment me on my disappearing cock but told me that she wanted me to continue to wear the cage until the 4th of July. She wanted to have a coming out party for the "big reveal," me no longer with a cage but with a cock that doesn't exist. I'd have preferred to get out of the cage now since I thought it was impossible for my penis to get any smaller, but I willingly agreed to Diane's wishes. One day Diane and I were at Roxanne's and Rod's house enjoying the sun and pool. As I took a leisurely walk about the property with Rod, he told me to get on my hands and knees and proceeded to eat my ass, then rammed his hard cock into me. So forcefully did he fucked me, I was forced to the ground and he continued to pound away. It wasn't until Rod yelled that he was coming, that the wives knew where we were. Once back at the poolside, Rod quipped, "he who lays guy on grass has peace on earth. Isn't that right Tom?"

"Absolutely. I feel at peace and fulfillment after you fuck me."

"Even with my cum running out of your ass?"

"Yes, even then. I enjoy having a cock in my ass, it feels so natural and I know I'm pleasing another man."

"Another man?" asked Rod.

"Hold on a minute," Diane exclaimed. "Tom has not and will not be feminized, he's as much a man as you are Rod, maybe even more for acknowledging he likes to bottom. If you want to continue having sex with either of us, you better not let me hear that kind of demeaning remark ever again. Understood?"

"Yes, Diane. I apologize and didn't mean anything by it," replied Rod.

"Bull shit, Rod," exclaimed Roxanne. "I better never hear you say anything like that again or I'll lock you up in chastity permanently and you'll be a bull no more, ever! Do you understand that?"

"Yes Roxanne, I understand."

"Very well then, let's enjoy this beautiful day," suggested Roxanne.

I was so glad that Diane and Roxanne both went back at Rod for what he said. He was right to some extent though, as my cock was gone for all intents and purposes and my ass was used as a pussy for men to fuck. But beyond being a willing bottom, I felt I was still very much a man in my mannerisms, my daily life, and how Diane treated me. The rest of the day was uneventful; we cooked some burgers on the grill and left shortly after dinner.

Once home, Diane suggested we shower and have an after-dinner drink. Showering with Diane is always enjoyable, our naked bodies exposed to each other and washing each other. It's just very relaxing and something we've always done. Back downstairs and both naked, we continued to enjoy each other's company. At one point I thanked Diane for standing up for me with Rod.

"Nonsense," she replied, "It's the very least I can do, you're the man I married, and the man I love, and the man of this house. I will always speak up and defend you against all comers."

"Thanks, Diane. This is but another example of how I love you."

"Tom, no thanks is necessary, it's what a caring wife will do for her husband."

"Thank you nonetheless. Shall we go to bed?"

We finished our drinks and retired to the bedroom. We cuddled and I was asleep before I knew it.

It wasn't long before we were talking about the 4th of July party and my "coming out" of chastity. I couldn't say who was more excited about the prospect, Diane, or me. One thing Diane asked was for my pubic hair to be laser removed. I asked why and she said that she didn't want me shaving anymore. I was okay with the idea as it was a pain in the ass shaving almost every day to keep the stubble away. Diane made the appointment for me at her hair salon. When the day arrived, I was given an envelope containing the key to my chastity cage. I was to give this to my beautician so my cage could be removed and reapplied after the treatment. It felt rather strange walking into a beauty salon, but at least there were a couple of men inside getting haircuts. I registered at the desk and waited for my name to be called. It wasn't a long wait before I was naked on the table without my cage awaiting the procedure to begin. The beautician, Sally, could see my apprehension. She explained the procedure leaving me somewhat more relaxed but still, it was the first time that I'd been naked in front of a total stranger. She began, and before I knew it, I was permanently devoid of any pubic hair including the crack of my ass. Sally put me back in my chastity cage and gave me the key. I thanked her, got dressed, and left for home. Thank God, she was professional about the whole thing was all I could think.

Diane said, "Let me see, let me see, how's it feel?" as soon as I walked in the door.

"It feels okay and strange," I said as I stripped down as usual and asked, "how do I look?"

"Perfect, and permanently smooth. As Sally probably told you already, the redness and irritation are normal and should disappear within a few hours. We can put some aloe cream on to make you feel a little better. I love the way you look and feel. Thank you for getting it done for me. How did you like Sally?"

"My pleasure, dear. Sally was okay and very professional. I was embarrassed at the outset with me being in a cage and then having her remove it laying bare my cock stub; it was just too much, but fortunately, she carried on as if nothing was abnormal and was told that wasn't the first client in this situation."

"I'm sure you weren't the first chastised man Sally has seen either. But on the bright side, you didn't have to worry about being embarrassed by getting hard in front of her as she worked."

"Yes, some saving grace."

"I'm glad it went well for you."

As the 4th came closer, the weather was forecast to be perfect for being outside naked. Diane and I were both excited and very much anxious for the day to arrive. The "big reveal" was on both of our minds, and we couldn't wait for it to happen.

When the 4th arrived, to say that we were excited was an understatement. When it came time to leave for Roxanne's house, we were ready. After a short trip, we drove up the driveway, parked the car, and walked around the house to the backyard. Many were already there; the guys were all naked and most women were in bathing suits. Ah, it was great that summer was here and that I was able to be outside naked with friends. Once Mistress Rachael had walked across the lawn and joined everyone poolside, Diane announced to everyone that the "big reveal" was about to happen.

Tominiow
Tominiow
69 Followers