Living My FLR Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime later Diane returned home and found me watching TV in the den. She sat beside me on the couch and cupped my caged cock and balls in one hand as she leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Thank you dear for this afternoon. I know it was a lot and came as a surprise to you, but it's all in the open now and I'm so very proud of you. Only a man who truly loves me could tolerate, let alone agree to, what has just transpired. I love you Tom, more than you will ever know. Why don't we go upstairs and I'll let you free of your cage and we can make love together."

It was wonderful being completely naked in bed with Diane. We hugged and kissed like we hadn't in a long while. The foreplay was beyond words and the sex was equally so. No words were spoken, just the sounds of lustful sex. The fact that both our orgasms overlapped only added to our bliss. When our love-making was over we cuddled and kissed, extending the moment of mutual sexual fulfillment and contentment; neither of us wanted to get out of bed to shower.

Downstairs we reheated some leftovers for dinner. Afterward, we returned to the den to finish our glasses of wine. The small talk between us ended abruptly when I blurted out, "Diane, I hope you enjoyed your sex with Ed and all else this afternoon. I want you to know that I'm okay with it all and want to thank you for our sex just now."

"Oh, thank you, darling, yes, I did. It was all so wonderful and I can't thank you enough. I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart. I'm sorry I can't please you with my small cock the way Ed did."

"Don't worry about that dear. It's okay that your dick is small, I still love making love with you. Although Ed's dick is considerably larger than yours and pleases me physically, it's only you and your dick that pleases my heart."

"Thank you, Diane, I love you beyond words."

"I love you too."

I felt so at ease. Strangely more at ease for the first time since our dinner at the Murphy's when my life started to change. We chatted until the wine was gone and then washed and dried the dishes before heading upstairs for bed together. Once in bed, we cuddled for a while before Diane reached over to the nightstand to retrieve my chastity cage. I was on my back ready for the inevitable when it felt different as Diane was putting it on.

"Take a look, Honey, it's your new cage. It's a bit smaller than your last one, but I think it fits you just fine."

I looked down to see it, and it was no larger than the head of my cock. "I know I've never had the largest size cock, but this is too small, I'm bulging out of it" I exclaimed.

"No, no, it's fine dear, you know I want you to have a small penis. We can still have our sex, but when I have sex with other men, I want to marvel at just how big they are compared to you. Your next cage will be a little nub and the one after that will be inverted. Look at the bright side sweetheart, once you finish wearing your inverted cage long enough, you'll no longer have to wear one. You'll be free of a cage but will need a magnifying glass and tweezers to find your hidden penis. The only genitalia you'll soon sport will be your pendulous balls that will stay perpetually full."

"But honey, why are you doing this to me? You're emasculating me, I've had the vasectomy you wanted and I've agreed to chastity, but now you want my cock to disappear? Why Diane?"

"Because it's what you wanted and because I can. Tell me though, this is what you still want."

"I can't say that now Diane. Your aim is to emasculate and totally humiliate me; this was never what I wanted. You're taking this whole FLR thing too far."

"I don't believe I am. I'll leave you in your new cage to think about it until we're at Rachael's party this weekend. We'll see what you have to say then. Good night, dear."

The week seemed to last forever. Work was off the wall every single day. I was edged daily by Maurine and swallowed Ed's cum. Friday was "special" however as I got facials from both Ed and Rod while Maurine edged me mercilessly. When I returned home with my face covered in cum, Diane commented on my cum-facial and once again edged me until it was time for bed. My balls were blue and ached like hell, God I needed to cum. I couldn't sleep just thinking about Diane's scheme and what would happen to me the next day at Rachael's FLR party.

When morning finally came, as usual, I got out of bed, showered, and went downstairs. Diane was already up and had breakfast and coffee already prepared.

"Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?" asked Diane as she gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Lousy."

"How come?"

"I just kept thinking of your plans for me and what will happen at tonight's party."

"You'll have fun at the party. Yes, I'm sure you'll be embarrassed and humiliated a bit, but once it's over, it's gone forever. Never again will you need to feel shame or humiliation as it's all out in the open among like-minded friends of both sexes."

"If you say so dear, but I still don't know. Knowing you want my cock to shrink to nearly nothing, is nothing to laugh about. How will we have sex? I know I've never been that large, but a little nub isn't even functional for sex. I love having sex with you Diane and you plan to take this away from me in your pursuit of our FLR, that's not fair."

"Now, darling, it won't be that bad. We'll still have our sex, it will just be a little different, that's all. And besides, when we're at our FLR parties, you can proudly walk around without a cage. In fact, you'll probably be one of the few men there without one. See how I am protecting your interests?"

"Oh Diane, please don't do this to me!"

"Isn't chastity and me overseeing our sex what you wanted?

"Yes, but not like this."

"You'll get used to it dear and it will soon be our new normal."

"I'm not sure I ever will."

"Yes, you will darling, because you don't have a choice in the matter."

All day long, I hadn't eaten a thing and my gut had been in one big knot and my head ached unbearably, but the time had come to leave for the party. Good thing the car was in the garage, as I'd hate to walk up to it in the driveway naked.

Diane gave me turn-by-turn directions to Rachael's house. We finally arrived and there were many cars already in the driveway, forcing me to park near the roadway. As I put the car in park and shut off the ignition, Diane reassured me that everything would be all right.

Naked and together with Diane, we walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. We were greeted at the door by a woman who introduced herself as Rachael and my worst fears were realized -- this was Mistress Rachael. I also recognized the Murphys, Holcombs, and Rod and Roxanne. What had they disclosed to Diane? There were others there that I didn't recognize. I was a total mess inside as I quickly pondered my fate. Looking past Rachael, I saw all men were naked and most women were walking around in dominatrix outfits. I was sure I was as red as a beet.

"Attention, attention everybody, this is Tom, Diane's husband," announced Rachael. "He's here this afternoon to participate and be indoctrinated in his first FLR meeting and experience. Please, everyone, say hello and make Tom feel welcome."

I was then led over and secured face up to a table in the middle of the room. Diane released me from my cage while Rachael explained what was about to happen; pretty much what Maurine had told me last week and what I'd been fretting over ever since.

"Tom, so you know, our men will ejaculate on your face while the women edge and tease you. You are not allowed to cum under any circumstance. Do you understand this?" asked Rachael.

"Yes ma'am, I do," was my cryptic reply.

"Once we women are done edging you, you will be released to masturbate and ejaculate on your face. You will be re-caged and then you will inform everyone who you are, why you are here, what previous experiences you've had being careful not to withhold any history, how you enjoy your FLR marriage at home, and then answer any questions asked of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

"Okay then, let's get this party going. Gentlemen, masturbate and ejaculate on Tom, give him a good facial and one he will never forget. Girls, let's do a little teasing," instructed Rachael.

Oh, God, here it comes, I thought to myself, as the men gathered around my head and began to masturbate. The women didn't waste any time before caressing my cock or fondling my balls; they even pinched and played with my nipples and ass. Everyone except me seemed to be at ease with the entire situation. The men were in no hurry to cum as they slowly stroked their cocks. Time and time again, I had to say that I was getting close to cum from the women's edging. Thankfully, they all quickly stopped to prevent my approaching orgasm. Once someone slapped or punched my balls and I let out a scream. I was surprised, but it only added to my excitement. I don't think my cock had ever been so hard or that I needed to cum as much as I did strapped to the table. One by one the men let loose their cum on my face and Ed was right, cum stings like a bitch when it gets in your eyes. Two guys jerked each other off to cum for a second time, deliberately aiming for my eyes. Eventually, the women felt I had had enough teasing and I was released from my restraints. With all eyes on me, I was folded over and held in place so I could masturbate and shoot my load onto my own face. Despite the cheers and jeers, it didn't take long at all for me to cum and after only a few strokes, I was depositing one more load of cum on my face.

Diane put me back in my chastity cage as soon as I was unfolded. I was then helped to my feet and had a hard time seeing with cum in my eyes. But as instructed, I told everyone about myself, my sexual desires, and exploits, and how I was handling my FLR relationship. I then left myself open to answering their questions.

"What do you think of your indoctrination so far?" asked one person

"What plans does your wife have for you in your FLR?" asked another

"Have you ever had a Mistress?"

God, I was afraid of this question. How would I answer it? Saying no was not an option with my Mistress present, but to say that I had was to add another level of embarrassment in front of Diane. With no good option, I confessed to having a mistress. Fortunately, there were no follow-on questions and what I feared most was now over.

For the rest of the evening, I mingled among the guests which generally wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I also performed oral sex on several men and was spit-roasted twice.

As the evening came to an end, Mistress Rachael announced, "It appears that everyone had a good time and Tom is the most-gay new inductee yet. Thanks, everyone for making him feel welcome."

Shortly thereafter, Diane and I drove home in near-total silence. Once home, I went to wash off the cum on my face but was quickly reminded of Mistress Rachael's instructions to leave it on until morning.

"Why don't you pour us a glass of wine and let's talk about this evening?" asked Diane

We settled down in our chairs and toasted each other on a successful evening at the party.

"So, who was your mistress, how did you meet and what did she make you do?" was Diane's first question.

"It was Rachael."

"That's not all you're going to tell me, is it?"

"You already know, don't you?"

"What do you mean, sweetheart?"

"I suspect my Mistress Rachael told you pretty much everything. Didn't she?"

"Yes, but I want to hear it all from you."

I was almost in tears as I recounted all the sordid details of how, what, why, and with whom I did what I did over the past year or so including the hidden agenda at our dinner party with our neighbors. "I hope you're not too upset and can forgive me for what I've done, I'm truly sorry, dear."

"Tom, yes, I'm upset you withheld all this from me. But I do appreciate how you've given me the re-birth of my self-esteem and sex life. For this I'm grateful, but as for everything else, I'm disappointed in you. Now, me accepting the FLR lifestyle and forcing you to adhere to my wishes makes us even."

"Thank you, Diane, for being so understanding. I'm sorry I did what I did, I never meant to hurt you. I love you and think we had a wonderful marriage and I don't want to lose this."

"Wonderful marriage, do you? Is that why you found yourself a mistress and cheated on me?"

"I'm sorry dear. I never had sex with another woman. Yes, they abused or used me, but I never had sex with them."

"For that, you expect me to be grateful?"

"No, not grateful, just understand that you're the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with and make love with."

"That's some consolation for me. To be honest, I'll accept that you've never fucked another woman but I want to remove any temptations from you, that's why you will continue to wear a chastity cage until you no longer have a functionally-sized penis. You will never be able to fuck or think about fucking anyone again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Diane. I feel ashamed of what I've done. I'm so sorry."

"Stop groveling, just admit that you fucked up thinking only of your dick."

"Yes, dear, I fucked up big time. How can I make it up to you?"

"How? You will live your life under me. I control this relationship -- the sex and everything else. So now that we have all this behind us, what do you think of your chastity cage and my plan now?"

"I'm a lucky man to be married to you. I openly accept your plan without any reservation to shrink my cock to nothing and will forego any thoughts of ever fucking anyone."

"Good, I'm so glad to hear this. Our life will be as before, but I now control your mind through your cock and balls. As for me, you accept that I will have sex with whomever I choose and you may or may not be present to watch or even know if or when I have sex with other men. Within our FLR friends, you will have sex with men exclusively and I will allow you to please women as they desire. You will be a facilitator of pleasure for others. If you ever happen to experience another orgasm, it will only be the indirect and accidental result of pleasing another. Do you understand this, my love?"

"Yes, dear, I understand."

"Good. After today, I will no longer actively seek to embarrass or humiliate you. I think what has happened to you today is sufficient to make up for your previous transgressions. I would like you to call your Mistress and thank her for the party, tell her what we've discussed, and say that you are available for her service at a time and place of her choosing."

"Yes, dear, I will call my mistress."

I immediately called Mistress Rachael and thanked her for inviting me to her party. I began telling her of Diane's plan to shrink my cock, and have me be a facilitator of pleasure to others by having sex only with men and pleasing any woman in our FLR group as they wish. Mistress then instructed me to come to her house immediately and to plan to be there overnight.

I informed Diane of my conversation and she told me that I better get over there now.

I drove to Mistress' home naked, walked to the front door, and was let inside. Without a word, Mistress immediately led me downstairs and told me to flush myself out. Once I was cleaned and dried off, she told me to get on my hands and knees. A large butt plug was unceremoniously inserted in my ass and the humbler attached around my balls.

"Stand up," Mistress said

"I can't Mistress."

"Oh, that's such a shame."

A smack from a paddle fell on my ass, followed by several more, with each successive smack more powerful than the one before.

"Move," Mistress commanded, "if you don't want to be paddled." Crawling on my hands and knees with the humbler pulling on my balls was torture in and of itself, but the paddling continued unabated. Then there was a final smack that practically knocked me to the ground and pulled off my balls, only to be followed by several more with a cane, then a flogger on my fully exposed and vulnerable balls.

"How's all this feel, Tom, are you thinking of your cock and balls now? Your pathetic cock and balls are the centers of my attention now. Your ass is bright red and several welts have already formed. Your balls are such attractive targets, kept nicely together."

Whack, whack, time and again I felt the flogger against my balls. I couldn't say which hurt more, my ass or my balls.

I was relieved when Mistress removed my balls from the humbler.

"Stand up," Mistress ordered as I slowly rose to my feet. "Over to the hanging stockade."

My head and arms were secured to the stockade and my feet were secured to the floor a little more than shoulder-width apart. Mistress told me she was not blindfolding me so that I could see what was happening to better understand the contrast of how Diane may have felt not knowing of my sexual exploits.

The butt plug was removed, and an anal hook was inserted and made tight to the ceiling, almost lifting me off my toes. Mistress fondled my cock and balls, bringing me to attention in a moment's time.

"Tell me, Tom, how does it feel having been caught cheating on your wife?"

"Lousy."

"Was it worth it?"

"No."

"Prepare to be punished" And with those words, Mistress hauled off and kicked me in the balls.

Even though I knew it was about to happen the sudden impact took the breath away from me, my knees buckled and I was only being held up by the anal hook and stockade.

"Ready for another, Tom?"

Smack, even before I could reply to Mistress' question, I was kicked again and again and somewhere in the progression, I vomited. The pain was more than anything I had previously experienced.

I was given some time to recover before receiving another two quick kicks to my balls. It felt like the kick traveled up my right leg before impacting my balls and the second kick rode up my left leg before impacting me. My knees gave out, I was being held up only by the stockade before I felt another impact. Despite the pain, my dick was half hard, causing Mistress to call out, "Gee Tom, you must enjoy this as you're hard." There was one more kick to my balls before Mistress started hitting my nipples with her favorite leather swatter, One nipple and then the other repeatedly until they were both red and felt like they were on fire. Mistress then moved to my erect cock and swatted it time and time again; up, down, left and right, she left no part of my cock untouched before she moved to my already-abused balls. I was finally released from the stockade and the hook was removed from my ass.

"Soon you'll get to experience the fucking of a lifetime. Move to the barrel bench and lean over it; by the time I have you positioned, you're in for a fucking good time."

I leaned over the bench and Mistress attached straps to both ankles. My legs were raised and spread. My weight was supported by the bench and my two ankles. Mistress then showed me the dildo at the business end of her fucking machine, then positioned it at the entrance of my ass. A slight nudge and its tip was in me. The machine began its rhythmic plunges and after making some adjustments Mistress slapped my ass and walked away.

Mistress returned to advise me the machine was correctly positioned and configured. "The dildo will gradually expand in its size in both girth and length. It will be periodically lubricated as it fucks your ass continuously until morning. And with this my submissive, I leave you to enjoy your ultimate fucking fantasy. If you get thirsty, there's water beside you to drink."

"Mistress, please don't do this to me," I plead.

"It's much too late for that, Tom. Just relax and maybe you can count how many times the dildo's balls hit your ass or you happen to cum by the time I return in the morning."