Living My FLR Life

Story Info
Tom begins living his FLR life with his wife aking control.
9.6k words
4.41
19.8k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tominiow
Tominiow
69 Followers

This is the fifth in a series of Tom fulfilling his sexual fantasies.

Part 1 -- My Newfound Chastity: Tom, a married guy in his 50s, meets his Mistress Rachael and confesses to his most personal and family details and deepest sexual fantasies. Mistress begins Tom on his journey to living his new life hidden from his wife and all but his closest friends; he learns how submissive he is and is introduced to sex well beyond chastity.

Part 2 -- I See My Neighbors Differently: Mistress Rachael takes Tom on a car ride through his neighborhood and introduces him to several of his neighbors as a sexual submissive to both men and women. He's teased and milked at the hands of women and learns to eagerly perform oral and receive anal sex from men. Mistress, with the help of his next-door neighbors, makes plans for his wife.

Part 3 -- The Dinner Party: Tom adheres to his instructions in being milked and servicing his neighbors. Tom and his wife visit their next-door neighbors for drinks, dinner, and more. Together with his wife, Tom walks home, not knowing exactly what was said to his wife in private, but presumes it was a lot when he wakes up the following morning wearing a chastity cage that he didn't go to bed with.

Part 4 -- My New Life Begins: After a rude awaking that Sunday morning, Tom finds himself chaste and later embarrassed with his neighbors. Not sure how much his wife Diane knows about his past sexual exploits, he begins to cautiously accept his chaste life in a female-led relationship with his wife taking charge.

Many thanks to Rex V. Norwood for his suggestions and editing expertise in making this ready for publication. As always, enjoy the story and feel free to comment.

Part 5 -- Living My FLR Life

A lot has transpired over the past six or so months and I'm still coming to grips with it all. Diane has blossomed far beyond my expectations and wildest dreams. I've opened Pandora's Box for sure. I'm fortunate that Diane doesn't want to transform me into a sissy, which is often the case in an FLR relationship, but still tends to humiliate me on occasion. Still, it's in private and I can tolerate it; but it stings and sometimes hurts.

My Mistress Rachael has transformed me well beyond my original desires; I guess that's what happens when you're new and inexperienced. And what she's done, together with Maurine, to change my wife from being reserved and pure vanilla sexually with a lack of self-esteem and overly modest clothing into a self-asserting, confident, and aggressive person and lover is mind-boggling. I truly love the way she's now happy and content in her own skin and have Mistress and Maurine to thank for it

It's been over six months now with Diane in charge of my cock and sex life. My cages have become progressively smaller. Diane has made it bearable with my chastity and ability to orgasm but wish I had less of the former and more of the latter. Oh well, I love my wife and our new FLR sex life nonetheless.

We've pretty much settled into a routine: showering in the morning, breakfast, off to work, return home, strip, and spending the rest of the evening naked. Weekends are pretty much the same, but I'm naked whenever I'm inside the house. In bed, I'm always teased, sometimes to the brink of orgasm, and God help me if I happen to cum without her permission. I've learned only too well not to let that happen again. Precum is encouraged, but never cum.

We get together with Ed and Maurine more than we used to. Most times when we do, Ed is the dominant top; Diane and Maurine both seem to enjoy watching me pleasing Ed. Fortunately, I've never been punished for having an analgasm Diane has watched Maurine milk me through anal stimulation and has even participated time or two. I think Diane likes it the most when she and Maurine tag-team and edge me while I'm caged. Once at Maurine's house, I was spread eagle and tied to a table, and with the cage removed they edged me for literally hours unabated. My cock was never so hard and my balls so blue as they were that day. After they tired and I became limp, Ed had the pleasure of putting me back in my cage before I was released. There certainly was a devilish grin in Diane's eyes as I was being tormented and you can probably guess, I was teased again that night in bed.

Then there's that FLR munch thing that Diane and Maurine have been going to. Diane says she's learning a lot, but other than the chastity, edging and being tied down that once, I haven't seen any other indications of what she has learned. I suppose what's happened to me could all be from her interactions with Maurine; maybe it's the reinforcement of the FLR lifestyle - I just don't know.

One weekend we were over at the Murphy's relaxing, swimming in their pool, having some drinks, sunning, and otherwise enjoying ourselves. Strange, but maybe not so strange, we were all naked; of course; Ed and I were both caged. I love skinny dipping as I feel so free, but it's not the same thing when wearing a cage. Once I responded to the inevitable questions of "Are you still enjoying FLR, chastity, and when did you last cum?" there wasn't a whole lot of talking, just soaking up the sun for a while and then jumping in the pool to cool off. It was a great day. At some point, Ed went back into the house to refresh our drinks. I didn't notice him return, but my first realization was when he fingered my ass before I felt his cock enter my hole.

"You seem a little surprised Tom," Ed said, continuing, "Maurine said it was okay if I remove my cage and fuck you, so here I am."

"No, I don't mind," I replied as I pushed my ass up to get more of his cock in me. "It just would have been nice to know in advance as that cold lubed finger was quite a surprise,"

"Flip over, Tom, I want to see your face when I cum in your pussy ass and of course, the girls want to see another analgasm."

Ed was balls deep in my ass, and as instructed, I was trying to be more vocal during sex. "Breed me, Ed; give me your seed deep! Oh, your cock feels so good in my pussy," I cried, despite not being comfortable making such vocalizations and comments, and especially with referring to my ass as my pussy.

The sweat was dripping from Ed's forehead as he picked up his pace and exclaimed breathlessly, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck I'm cumming!"

"Don't stop Ed, fuck me harder, faster, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming," and once again I experienced an analgasm for all to see. I no longer get embarrassed when it happens as I've just learned to accept the humiliation and belittlement.

"Hey boys, once you're done there, Maurine and I have something to tell you both," Diane announced.

"Okay if we take a quick jump in the pool first to clean off and cool down?" asked Ed

"Sure, go ahead," the girls said in unison.

Once we were out of the pool, Ed and I gathered our chairs around the girls.

Diane took me by surprise when she began by saying, "Tom, I think you're way more bisexual than you ever thought you would be. It was exciting watching you take Ed's cock in your ass with such ease and hearing you refer to your ass as your pussy, that's hot, but watching you cum with an analgasm was even hotter. Do you want to become a sissy, Tom, with panties, a bra, and the like?"

"No, no, not by any means; I'm masculine and wish to stay this way. I only called my ass a pussy, because Ed called it that and I'm trying to be more vocal as I've been instructed, but no I don't want to become a sissy and be feminized. I'm okay with all the gay sex you want me to have, but please don't feminize me. Please don't," I pleaded.

"Maurine, as one of my FLR coaches, what do you think?"

"Diane, I think Tom is just a cum slut; he enjoys pleasing other men offering them his mouth and pussy ass. I've never heard either of you mention him pleasing you or other women now or in the future; has he turned totally gay?"

"No Maurine, he isn't gay by any means; he's good in bed, despite his small penis size, and I enjoy our sex, but I'd say he's solidly bisexual. You can see he enjoys it with Ed, and I assume it will be the same with other men too. No, I will not feminize him, I like him the way he is -- a masculine bisexual husband albeit in an FLR marriage. Tom, does this sound fair to you, is this what you want?"

"Thank you, Diane. Your plan is fine, yes, you turned on my bisexuality and I enjoy it, but I have no interest in my feminization. Thank you, Diane."

"You're welcome, my love. I hope you don't mind discussing such intimate details in front of our neighbors Maurine and Ed, do you?"

"No, I'm fine with these discussions with Ed and Maurine."

"No love, it's Maurine and Ed. Ed is living the same life you are. Maurine, like me, oversees her man's cock; she's leading his sex life."

"Yes, dear, I understand. Maurine and Ed, roger that."

"I'm so glad we can have these discussions and appreciate our FLR relationship. Be a dear for me, will you? Here, take this key and release yourself. Then I want you to masturbate in front of us until you cum."

"Yes, Diane," I answered as I took the key, removed my cage, and began to masturbate.

"Don't be embarrassed Tom by masturbating in front of us. Don't all men masturbate? Just because you're masturbating in front of an audience is no reason to feel embarrassed. From what I understand, that's the first thing you'll do at Rachael's sex party next weekend, so I must get you prepared. Yes, we've been invited to Rachael's house - you know, Rachael, the FLR group leader. I know you agreed to go, but also know that you never expected it was going to happen, so cum for us dear. Do we need to cheer you on?"

"No, Diane, I'm good," I replied as I stroked my cock rhythmically up and down. "This might take a while since I just came and I'm embarrassed."

Thoughts were spinning in my head -- was this the same Rachael as my Mistress; how much does Diane currently know; how much will come out at the party? I could be fucked, figuratively speaking; I'd made my bed with this, so soon I may be forced to suffer the consequences. I was jacking myself as hard and as furiously as I could to make myself cum.

"Come on Tom, cum," shouted Maurine

"Yeah, cum Tom! Does Ed need to get on his knees and help you?" shouted Diane

My arm tired and slightly out of breath, I managed to say, "No, I'm good and I'm about to cum. After more pumping, I was finally able to say, "I'm gonna cum."

"Excellent, cum for us, give us that cum from your balls," said Diane.

I began to shoot and they began to cackle and clap and I felt like a complete fool.

"Thank you, dear, it was wonderful watching you humiliate yourself for us. I guess your balls are now empty but don't worry, you have an entire week to fill them up again in time for the party. Maurine or I will edge you every day to ensure your balls are full, aching, and blue.

"Speaking of the party, we're sure to have a fun time. Rachael did give me an idea of how our first visit will go. She says that since this will be your first FLR party, you will demonstrate your acceptance of female authority through humiliation. You will arrive naked but caged, taking all directions from any woman there. At some point, Rachael will direct you to lie down, face up, on some sort of bed or table where you will be firmly tied to prevent any movement. I will take your cage off for everyone to see your manhood and all the other men will masturbate and cum on your face giving you your very first cum-facial. When the men are done, we women will edge and tease you, but you mustn't cum. When the women are satisfied you've had enough you will be released and legs raised so that you can masturbate and cum on your own face. Once you've cum, you'll be re-caged then get up and introduce yourself, providing pertinent details of how and why you chose this FLR lifestyle. You will also answer any questions asked of you without hesitation. When there are no more questions, just relax and socialize with everyone for the rest of the evening. Rachael insists that the cum on your face mustn't be washed off until you bathe the following morning. Do you have any questions?"

"That's quite a lot to comprehend dear, isn't this going a little too far?"

"I don't believe so. Maurine, Ed what do you think?"

Maurine answered first, "It's perfectly acceptable and is the standard introductory rite."

Ed was a little less enthusiastic about it, saying he had had to go through that too. "Just hope you don't get cum in your eyes as it stings like a bitch. The worst part for me was walking up to the house naked and then having to walk around the party with cum all over my face. It's not that bad and the humiliation only lasts for a little while and then just enjoy the party."

Maurine added, "Well said, Ed. Tom, just so you know, after this introduction ritual, it's only Diane who dictates what your FLR experience and lifestyle will be. Each couple has their own unique life together; at these parties, we just share in mutual friendship and experiences, and possibly have sex as allowed within everyone's own FLR relationship."

Almost at a loss for words, I replied, "Still, this is an awful lot to consider and comprehend. I'm new to this, it's so much so fast. Diane, can't we talk about this later privately?"

"No, Tom. Rachael says that when the conversation is about sex or our FLR relationship, discussions are no longer private between husband and wife, but are open to others. That's one reason why Maurine and Ed are here. I hope you don't object to this."

"Yes and no Diane. I'm not used to being on display like this, caged, and discussing my sex life with others. This is embarrassing."

"Get used to it, for this is the way it will be going forward. You wanted me to break out of my shell and be more aggressive and now you have it; this is the way it will be. This is my sex life to enjoy and I allow you to participate as I wish. Nothing else in our relationship has changed."

"Is this what you want, is this what you want me to endure?"

"Yes, dear, I do. Isn't it also what you wanted? You see, it's no more than me coming to the realization that I'm heavy, and I'm okay with my body. You're the exhibitionist, you talked of chastity, you talked and now have experienced bisexuality and you wanted me to become more self-confident, aggressive, and adventurous in the bedroom, so here we are, I'm giving you all of what you wanted. Just as I have accepted what I am, it's time that you recognize and openly admit what you are and become free of your self-imposed encumbrances and embarrassment."

"Diane, you make all this sound so simple."

"It is simple darling. Enjoy your sexual freedom. You remember that adage, 'If it feels good do it,' don't you?"

"Of course, I do."

"Then do it. I'm just providing a little structure for us, that's all. You don't mind that do you? Accept that you're openly bisexual and an exhibitionist and rid yourself of any embarrassment."

"If this is what you want, I'm fine with it Diane."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'm sure that when it's over, you'll admit you had a good time at your 'cumming out party.'"

"I trust you, Diane, to do what's right for us; it's just that there's a lot at stake between our family and kids, our reputation in the community, and of course my job."

"Yes, dear, I know all this. It will all be okay, we'll keep our kinky sex life to ourselves except for our close and intimate friends. No one else needs to know. I can't say how grateful I am that all this has happened; I feel like a new woman and I owe it all to you."

"Diane, you're allowing and even encouraging me to have sex with other men; what about you and your sexual needs in this new lifestyle of ours?"

I'm not sure now. I do enjoy our sex, but the thought of having sex with another man is quite appealing to me, especially since your penis is getting smaller. Would you mind if I had sex with other men?"

"Of course, not if this is what you want. You're allowing me to have sex with others, it's only fair that you have sex with others."

"That's sweet of you to say, but you may only have sex with other men; you're heteroflexible now, but the only hetero-sex you'll have is me. You may have all the gay sex you desire."

"Yes Diane," was all I could say.

"Tom, would you mind if Ed fucked me?"

"Now? I mean, I don't know, Diane."

"Oh, darling, I won't have sex with Ed if you don't want me to, but isn't it only fair if I'm able to have sex outside of our marriage since you are?"

"But having sex with Ed or any other man is different than me having sex with another man."

"No, it's not, Tom. Sex is sex when it's outside of our marriage. Why can't I enjoy having another man's penis in my pussy and one that's larger than yours? You're small, Tom, you have always been small and are getting smaller. I want a man with a man-size penis and cock in my pussy. I want my pussy to feel full, I want to cum while he's fucking me and I want to feel his cum inside my pussy. You take a man's cum in your pussy, why can't I?"

"But this is different!"

"No! As I said before, no it's not and I want you to admit it. Don't make me get mad at you. Be a dear and suck Ed's dick. If you let him cum in your mouth, I will be very angry, but if you let him fuck me, I will be happy and very proud of you."

My mind was spinning. In my wildest desires, I never even thought of becoming a cuckold and having to watch my wife having sex with another guy. I knew I'd been unable to please Diane with sex recently, due to my shrinking size, but this was her doing keeping me in ever-smaller chastity cages. But Diane was right, if I could have sex outside our marriage, so should she.

With this realization, I moved over to Ed, but before I put his cock in my mouth, I said, "Ed, I want you to fuck my wife Diane as best you can. I want you to fill her pussy with your cock and cum. I want you to give her multiple orgasms like I no longer can. Will you please do this for us?" Without waiting for his reply, I had Ed's cock in my mouth and was already getting it hard.

Soon, Ed was pushing me off his cock, and with his cock at right angles to his body, he walked over to Diane who was patiently waiting on the lounge.

"Diane," Ed said, "I want to make love to you. I want to give you the orgasms of your dreams and flood your pussy with my cum."

"Yes Ed, please make love to me and cum in my pussy, but only if Tom says it's okay"

With all eyes staring at me, I said, "Yes Ed, please make love to my wife, cum in her pussy and make her happy the way I can't."

"Oh, thank you darling" was all Diane could say before Ed had his rigid cock at the glistening labial folds of my wife's pussy.

I stood frozen in amazement, my cock straining in its cage as I watched my wife having sex with my neighbor right in front of me. They were like two young lovers, dogs in heat, the slapping sounds of their bodies meeting, and their moans, groans were beyond anything I ever experienced with my wife. It was painfully obvious to me that Ed was giving my wife more sexual pleasure than I was ever able to provide. Simultaneously, I was happy for Diane and jealous of Ed, and I felt smaller and less of a man because of it. What made me feel worse, was that I was solely responsible for it happening; had I not met Rachael, none of this would ever have happened.

When their active lovemaking stopped, Ed's softening dick was still in my wife's pussy, and they were kissing passionately, practically choking on each other's tongues.

Bringing me back to stark reality, Maurine said, "Tom, this is the sex your wife deserves. Realize that you are no longer able to give her the sex she needs. Your FLR relationship will provide her the sex she deserves."

Unable to give a reasoned reply, I just excused myself and returned home. Ed was still on top of Diane when I left.

Tominiow
Tominiow
69 Followers