Living My FLR Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tominiow
Tominiow
68 Followers

"No, no, please don't Mistress!"

"Good night, Tom," was all Mistress said as she went upstairs and turned off the lights.

For hours upon hours, this machine fucked my ass without any letup. Thank God it was at least lubricated. I was going crazy with no conception of time until the morning finally brought the first hint of sunshine through the window.

Sometime well after the sun came up and illuminated Mistress' dungeon, Mistress greeted me with a scripted "Good morning. Did you enjoy yourself last night? Did that ass of yours take the pounding you desired? Did you count the number of times its balls hit your ass or how many times you came?"

Before I could even begin to answer, Mistress began to free me from my bondage.

"You see Tom, for so long you thought of nothing but your cock and balls, and yesterday I wanted to give you that opportunity once again to think of nothing but your cock and balls. Think about how your cock and balls feel now. Judging by the welts and muddled black, blue, and red colors, I bet they feel wonderful. And your balls, they're easily twice their normal size. I bet your ass is a little sore too, I wonder how well you'll be able to walk this morning. Of course, I've taken some pictures of you. Before I totally free you of your bondage, I think I shall give you a few more welts on your ass for good measure.

"Okay, Tom, now that you're free, spread your legs some for me. I want to take a good look at you.

I did as instructed and before I knew it, Mistress' knee smashed into my balls and knocked me to the ground.

"Get up Tom, it's unbecoming of you to see you on the floor."

"Yes Mistress," I said as I struggled to stand on my feet.

As soon as I stood up, Mistress was slapping my nipples with her swatter which got them immediately hard. Mistress then started to suck on one while twisting the other. I was moaning from the abuse of my balls but loved the attention my nipples were receiving. That is, until she stopped and resumed swatting them. They were on fire when Mistress finally stopped, turning her attention to my hard cock, and slapping it all around. Just as before, tip, top, bottom, left and right, no spot was ignored. I was writhing in pain and thinking of nothing else until...

"That's disgusting, you're fucking cumming!"

I didn't even realize it was happening, but it was Mistress' kick to my balls that made me vomit again and fall to the ground in pain.

"Tell me, Tom, did you ever think this moment would ever happen? I mean your loving wife finding out of your kinky fetish interests, and you having a mistress and having gay sex with multiple partners, and how you conspired to turn her into a sex toy to satisfy your sexual fantasies?"

It was hard for me to think, let alone respond, but I managed, "No Mistress, I never expected this to happen. I trusted you to keep this between us. Why did you tell my wife, you knew what would happen. My life is ruined because of you."

"Now hold on just a minute Tom, the life you once had may now be ruined, but you're beginning a new life as a submissive to your wife in your FLR relationship. I doubt she'll divorce you even though you cheated on her and broke your marriage vows. Besides, I never told your wife; it was your neighbor Maurine who told her, well kinda. Seems it all started to come out during that infamous dinner party. You never imagined just how receptive your wife was to the suggestions Maurine was offering. They soon became very good friends and Maurine was only too happy to provide Diane with answers to all her questions and steer her into leading your new life in an FLR relationship.

Yes, Diane knows about the Holcombs and of Rod and Roxanne too. I think Diane even knows that you fucked Ed in the garage during the party. There's nothing more for her to discover, except where she can take your relationship. I'm happy I was part of it all. I truly enjoy turning a closeted 'sex-deprived,' selfish, unappreciative husband into a gay-loving submissive to his wife. It would probably never have come to this if you, even occasionally, thought of your wife and not just your dick. From what I've heard, you were never so great in the bedroom anyway between your small dick and selfish attitude giving little thought or imagination to pleasing your wife. And to think, this is all because of you, you did this to yourself. I hope you're proud of yourself for how you treated your wife.

"For the time being, I don't think you'll be able to fit into any chastity cage Diane has for you; you might not be able to sit down with those welts on your ass or be able to walk straight for a while. Before I let you go home, I'm going to apply these clover clamps on your already sore nipples. Even with the pain, they're still hard and erect, so these clamps will have a good hold on your nipples."

And bite they did as Mistress applied the clamps one by one to my nipples.

"Tom, your life has certainly changed, and I think changed for the better. With your face still covered in cum from the party, welts on your ass, and balls twice their size, I think it's time for you to go home and be with your caring wife for the day. When you do arrive home, I want you to park your car on the driveway and walk into the house naked. Diane will tell you when you may remove the clover clamps and wash your face."

"Thank you, Mistress. I know that my life will be better because of you and Diane."

I walked naked to my car and sat in the driver's seat, thinking to myself of all that had changed in the last nine months or so. Sitting here in the car without a stitch of clothing on, or even in the car, with a face full of dried cum and two clamps on my nipples, I didn't think anything strange of it. It had almost become normal and routine. Oh my God, what the fuck had I done to myself? Not having a good answer, I put the car in gear and proceeded home.

After an uneventful trip, I arrived home and parked the car in the driveway as I was instructed. I assumed that Diane would have a pretty good idea of what occurred at Mistress Rachael's house. Once inside, I was greeted by Diane asking me how last night went.

"It was fine Diane. As you can see, I was abused by Mistress for the cheating and pain I've put you through. Mistress made me realize that I was wrong in thinking only of myself and not about us or us. I admitted to Mistress that my life and our lives together now are better in our FLR relationship."

"Thank you, honey, it's good to hear you say that, and if you really believe that, our future together will be bright. Yes, I see Rachael, did work you over well. All of this is behind us now. Why don't you remove the clamps and then take a nice warm shower and then join me in the bedroom?"

"Okay Diane, thank you. It will be nice to get these clamps off and cleaned up." I attempted to squeeze the clamps open.

"Diane? There's something wrong with these clamps, I can't seem to open them. Can you please look?"

"Yes indeed, they're locked. Rachael told me about these clamps, the only way to remove them is just to pull them off. Yes, they will become tighter as you pull, but you must overcome the pain and just pull. They'll come off if you do that."

"Will you pull them off?"

"No, only you can end this final pain. I'd suggest a single strong pull, but you may want to do each individually. It's up to you."

"Oh Diane, they hurt so when I begin to pull."

"I'm sure they do, now you have some idea of what you put me through."

Gathering all my strength and courage, I grabbed the chain connecting the two clamps and pulled. The pain was searing and brought me to my knees. Fortunately for me, both clamps were now off. The warm water of the shower felt great. I hadn't felt clean since Saturday morning before this whole nightmare began. My nipples were sore, and so too were my dick and my balls, and my ass felt like it was still gaping. When the hot water began to run out, I got myself out of the shower to dry off and met Diane in the bedroom.

"Come here sweetheart," said Diane, as she pulled back the covers revealing her naked body.

I slid onto the bed beside my beautiful wife, cuddling as if all were normal. In a way, it was normal, but it was the new normal for me, the submissive husband following the lead of his wife. Diane was touching me erotically and I started to reciprocate when my hands were pushed away.

"No, no, dear, this is for you. If you want to be fondled and maybe coaxed to cum, I will continue. But I want to thank you for last night."

"Last night, what about last night?"

"Last night, while Rachael was abusing you, I was with Rod. He truly is a bull and knows how to please a woman. I don't recall how many times he made me cum, but having sex with him was to die for. He must have pumped a gallon of his cum into me. His dick filled my pussy and when he came in me, I had one of the greatest orgasms I've ever had, and clamping my pussy lips around his cock just forced all of his cum in me. He's a great kisser too, and that tongue of his brought me to my first orgasm of the night. I can see why you like Rod. I might fight you for him; he knows how to fuck and make me feel like a real woman. Oh, I'm not saying you haven't dear, he's just better. And you know, your cock is shrinking, so I will need a bull like Rod to satisfy my sexual desires. I can't understand why Roxanne keeps him caged up."

My heart was in my throat hearing Diane's little confession. I could only imagine the rough sex she experienced with Rod.

"Not exactly what I expected Diane, but it sounds like you had an enjoyable time. Rod is a good fucking machine, isn't he? To tell you the truth, it is strange hearing of you having sex with another guy, but I know that I'm the cause of it and I want you to be happy. Enjoy his big cock and copious cum. Maybe, you would let me watch the two of you making love. In fact, I could make the two of you a fine dinner. In a month or so with the coming cool weather, you could make love in the den in front of the fire and have subsequent rounds here in our bedroom. I'd love to be there with you and watch, I would be willing to be a cuckold for you and Rod."

"Maybe; we'll have to see how things develop over time. I want your cock to shrink to nothing from disuse and enforced chastity. You will never again experience an ordinary orgasm; if it happens, it will be coincidental to you receiving anal sex or otherwise ruined. I will have Rod or other bulls within our FLR group of friends to please me. Beyond this, I believe our lives will be the normal you once knew. This is acceptable to you, isn't it?"

"Yes, dear, this is all fine. After what I have put you through, I'm so very happy that I have found a way to make it up to you and that you are happy. I know that in a manner of speaking, you're making it impossible for me to have any sex, but that others may use me to have sex. I am okay with this dear, I love you."

"Do you think you can cum, or is everything too sore?"

"If you don't mind trying dear, I would like to have an orgasm since you're letting me."

Despite Diane's prolonged attempts at making me cum, it was to no avail. It felt wonderful, her touching and suckling me, but I guess I was just too sore to cum. Maybe this was by design.

Tominiow
Tominiow
68 Followers