Living Out Fantasies

Story Info
Inexperienced nymph wants to try everything!
3.4k words
4
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had only gone out once since meeting a couple days ago on some generic dating site. That date had been a simple dinner on a weekday evening, but I could hardly tear my eyes away from her gorgeous body long enough to look into her mesmerizing eyes. By the time I laid down to my bed upon returning home, our texts had begun reflecting the obvious sexual chemistry that we both felt. My phone buzzed to see her last text before I fell asleep. "What is one thing that you've never done sexually that you'd like to?"

When I woke up the next morning and got to my office, I knew the answer. A locking office in an empty wing of a rural government building with a sturdy desk to bend her over. But would she go for it? I tried to entice her. "Come visit me at work and I'll show you the answer to your question from last night. ;-)"

It was a Friday, and the afternoon dragged on with no reply. Had I offended her? I knew she wasn't experienced...or at least, so she had told me. At 3 pm, I heard the sound of high heels on the concrete floor down the hallway. Anyone in the building close enough for me to hear them coming was rare, but it could have been a Board member checking in, or a county employee with a question. Finally, she appeared in my doorway. "So, does this door lock?" I nodded, dumbly. The latch clicked. "You said you had something to show me."

Gathering my confidence, I rose and approached her. Her eyes were locked onto mine until I stood just inches away, pressing against her as I pinned her against the door. We shared our first kiss as my arm wrapped around her waist, and I'm sure she felt my excitement against her. My hand slid inside her shirt, caressing her back as our tongues intertwined.

Meeting no resistance yet, I moved my hand further down until it found the waistband of her panties. I could tell they were lace just by the feel of them against my palm as I squeezed her tightly and heard her moan. I moved my lips to her neck, and then her ear, placing wet kisses along her hair line and nibbling her ear lobes, looking for her soft spot. All women have it. My lips brushed against her soft skin behind her ear, and I felt her knees buckle.

That was it. I latched on, inhaling her skin, feeling her squirm and pant against me. My unoccupied left hand blindly reached for the zipper on her jeans, then fumbled with the button-fly. If she let me complete the task, I knew I was in. Then, disaster. Her hands against mine, pushing them away. I desperately re-doubled my efforts on her neck, hoping to change her mind. "Here." she breathlessly gasped as I felt her jeans fall to the floor.

I sank to the carpet in front of her, my tongue stretching out to taste the wetness that was soaking through the white, nearly transparent lace. She gasped, and put her hands behind my head, pulling me tighter to her as she opened her legs further. My face was pressed so tightly between her bare thighs that I couldn't breathe. I again grabbed the waistband, and ruthlessly yanked, lacking the patience to slide them down her long, gorgeous legs in my zeal to taste her juices.

Her smooth mound stared back at me, the moist slit pronounced between her throbbing lips. It practically begged for my tongue. I reached behind her, taking her ass in my hands as I pressed my face against the smooth skin. "No! No one has ever...OOOOHHHH!!" My face was suddenly drenched; my necktie that I hadn't even loosened yet was certainly ruined. She wasn't kidding about her lack of experience! I took her engorged clit between my lips and suckled gently as she now actively ground herself against me, needing more. My finger slipped between her now-spread legs as she leaned against the door for support. She was tight, and only one finger fit.

I backed away slightly to allow me to bend it forward deep inside her, seeking that rough patch in her pussy that I knew would drive her crazy. "FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!" This time, the wetness ran down her legs as she collapsed on top of me, and I lapped it up as I supported her heaving torso. I finally stood too. I love making a woman cum, but I was so hard that my suit pants were going to tear. I guided her to the desk and put her hands on it, holding her legs so she didn't fall, and moved behind her. I pulled her sweater up as far as it would go, and undid the clasp on her bra, letting it fall.

Her legs were still apart, and drops of her cum hung from her pussy like a slow drip from a faucet. I touched the head of my cock to one and rubbed in on the head before finally driving inside of her. Even had I wanted to be slow and gentle with our first time, there was no way. A gorgeous, naked woman, barely conscious from orgasm, was bent over my desk with cum dripping from her, and I needed to be inside her. Harder and faster, I filled her over and over again. She screamed as she pushed back against me with every thrust. Obscenities flew as I bottomed out over and over. I reached forward and grasped her full, smooth breasts in my hand, feeling a film of sweat form between us as the frenzy enveloped us both. I couldn't wait any longer. With one final, primitive scream, I buried myself to the hilt inside of her and let loose.

2 am.

9 hours later, and I was laying in bed harder than I've ever been in my life. I'd been there for three hours, waiting in anticipation. The deal was that I was supposed to be asleep when she got here. She was going to live out her fantasy of tying a man up, and I was going to live out mine of being taken advantage of while I slept. But how could I possibly sleep under these conditions?

Despite being a gorgeous 30 year old with the kind of curvaceous body that could get a man hard with just a glance, she was inexperienced and had many thing she wanted to try. I was happy to be her guinea pig, and tonight was to be the first of our forays into fantastyland. I lay naked on my back, the new soft fleece sheets against my bare ass. The closet light was on, and the closet door mostly closed, allowing just enough light for me to make sure I could see everything.

In an effort to appear to have kept my end of the bargain, one leg was bent at the knee and my arms were cast akimbo over my face, though in such a way that allowed one eye to peer through the bend of an elbow without being seen. I heard the front door open and close quietly, and gentle footfalls across the living room carpet as she approached the bedroom door. My shaft stiffened even further in anticipation. I watched as the bedroom door opened and she peered shyly into the room. Satisfied that I was there, and asleep, she entered the room.

Standing in the light of the single closet light bulb, she slowly began removing her clothes so as not to wake me, and I immediately realized the flaw in my plan. I wanted to be there, standing behind her kissing her neck as I helped remove her clothing. It should have been me slowly unbuttoning her blouse and sliding it off her shoulders to expose her full breasts to my touch; my hands pulling her panties down her legs into a pile on the floor. The thought of it made me twitch as I watched her, but she didn't notice.

Now standing stark naked mere feet away, it took every ounce of will power I had to stay still as she approached the bed, and I felt her warm hands wrap around me. I watched as she leaned forward, placing three light kisses on the head before reaching into her bag and pulling out several strips of silk. I closed my eyes quickly as she wrapped the first strip around my left wrist and tied it tightly before pulling it off my face to secure me to the bed frame. In a moment, my right wrist received the same treatment, and just that quickly my hands and arms were rendered useless. Her fingers now traced their way down my body until I felt the cloth against first one and then the other ankle. I pretended to stir, straining one wrist and the opposing ankle against her knots.

Now I felt her lips against my leg, soft kisses moving slowly up my 6'3" frame. As she approached my manhood, she moved to the other leg and did the same. I didn't know how long I could maintain the pretense of slumber, but I was determined to try. The mattress shifted, and I knew that she had gotten onto the bed beside me. Her fingers slid up my stomach and chest.

Everywhere she touched, her lips soon followed; slowly, tentatively exploring...or maybe intentionally driving me crazy. As she kissed my chest, I felt her hand slide down between my stomach and extended shaft. Her open palm slid back and forth as she felt my skin against her. I squirmed again, trying to get my painfully hard cock between her fingers, but she moved away. I gave up. Gasping with desire, I opened my eyes, straining against the silk ties as I looked into her smiling eyes. "I knew you were awake."

"I'm sorry, but I can't take it. I need you."

"You're going to get me. But not until I have my fun." She rose onto her knees and straddled my chest. I could feel her engorged lips, moist with desire, against me as she slid inch by inch closer to my eager mouth. I looked up between her breasts into her gorgeous face as her smooth mound finally reached me. My tongue shot out and took a taste, slipping into her warm slit as she impaled herself on my mouth. I needed my arms. Needed them to wrap around her thighs and hold her tight as my tongue entered her wet tunnel. She slid back and forth, grinding herself against me as I tried to keep up.

Her sweet juices flowed into my open mouth and down my chin as I captured her throbbing clit between my lips. Her body stiffened, and with a sudden frenzy, she pressed hard against me and released a torrent of wetness that ran down my neck in rivulets, but I was still thirsty for her. My tongue again slid deep inside her warm pussy, straining to fill her completely. Her eyes were still closed, and her erect nipples were a maddening few inches out of reach, but she again began to ride my face, almost on autopilot.

Her entire clit was inside my open mouth; her juices flowing down my throat, and my warm breath stimulating her as she sped up her efforts toward another climax. She seemed content to take her time on the second round, as she alternated her speed and pressure against my tongue. I felt her thighs close around my cheeks, trapping me tightly under her. Every time she slowed down after a brief spurt that I thought sure would bring her to another peak, she would look down at me with a silent laugh.

My hands strained again against the silk. Nothing. In desperation, I tried the knots around my ankles as well. She seemed simply to be enjoying the pleasure of drowning me in her wetness as I lay helpless beneath her. I watched as her breasts swayed above my head, her head thrown back now in pleasure as she had the fun that she had no doubt dreamed about when she shared this fantasy with me. She was in complete control not only of me, but of her own pleasure. She could cum whenever she wanted to, or delay it as long as she wanted as well. I was powerless. Finally, a break. "Oh God, baby. My hips are getting sore. Please, make me cum, ok?" I didn't need the request. With a final burst of energy, I attacked her dripping pussy once again and heard her scream with the gratification that only such delay can bring.

After several minutes of shaking and spasms, she collapsed and rolled off of me, her back to me and her head at my feet. I suddenly realized that I had again gone soft since I had been concentrating so hard on her. I waited a few minutes until her breathing began to return to normal, and then used the several inches of give in the silk ties to strain my head and place several wet kisses on the backs of her thighs, the only part of her within reach. This seemed to remind her that I was still there, and she turned over and rose up on her elbows to look at me. Wordlessly, she draped her left arm over my stomach and leaned forward to kiss my hips, slowly bringing her mouth closer and closer to me with each peck.

Finally, with my re-stiffening cock against the bridge of her nose, she opened her mouth and inhaled the shaft completely, burying the swollen head deep in her throat. My moan of pleasure couldn't be contained as her wet lips began agonizing slowly sliding up and down my full length. Her soft hands caressed my tight ball sack as her tongue played along my shaft, finding the swollen veins and teasing the tiny opening. I thrust my hips upward as much as I could, but she was ready for me and backed off while keeping me between her lips. I thrust again, and again. It was almost involuntary now. I needed to fuck her. I needed to release my cum deep inside of her, and she knew it.

With one last lick, she released me from her mouth. My frustration was almost tangible as she moved away from me, until I saw her lean against the headboard and spread her legs, sliding a finger into her pussy just inches from my face. With a smirk, she began stroking her clit, her fingers disappearing deep between her thighs as I watched, entranced at the show she was putting on. I was again rock-hard, and the slightest touch would have been the end for me. She was rubbing faster and harder with each passing minute, and I could tell from the look on her face that she was getting close. Just as I was sure she was going to finish, and rose and impaled herself one final time on my cock, and I exploded with her the moment I felt her warmth surround me.

Satisfied, and just as wordlessly as she had entered, she rose and got dressed, loosening a tie from one of my wrists and dropping a slip of paper on the bed before walking out of the house. I looked at the note. "2 pm tomorrow. Donovan's Department Store."

Last night had been so incredible, I couldn't imagine the next fantasy she had in store for me, but there I was, wandering aimlessly through the store. I didn't even know what area to look in, but happened to see her down an aisle and called to her. She smiled and beckoned with her index finger. I followed, and soon saw the destination. She ushered me speedily, but inconspicuously, through the men's department straight towards the fitting room when I heard her hiss under her breath, "Grab a pair of slacks. Slave."

This was new. She had a BDSM thing now? But I quickly did my best to stick to the role she wanted.

"Yes, mistress. What size should..."

"It doesn't matter!"

I reached out as we brushed past a shelf full of folded blue jeans, and grabbed the first pair I could reach. I didn't bother looking at the tag. We reached the fitting room, and there was an attendant hanging clothes on a rack. She smiled sweetly at him. "Do you mind terribly if I help him try these on? He's really bad at clothes shopping."

"No ma'am. That's fine." As he turned back to his work though, I saw him smirk knowingly.

We went to the last fitting room, and closed the door behind us. The door was tall enough that no one could have seen my head when I stood, but did show the bottom 12" or so. She sat on the small bench in the corner and looked at me impatiently as I stood there holding the still-folded denim in my hands. "Well? Take your shirt off."

"Yes mistress." I saw her shudder, just slightly. I grabbed the hem of the T-shirt and pulled it slowly over my head, throwing it in the other corner. I then leaned forward to untie my shoes and slide them off. They and my socks went in the same pile. I waited, expectantly for her next order.

Her smile softened now. "The jeans. S-l-o-w-l-y." Leaving the button-fly closed, I unzipped the zipper so she could see the white of my simple cotton briefs show through. Now I reached through the opening, and rather awkwardly fished out the erection I'd been sporting since getting to the store. I closed my eyes and leaned back, enjoying the feel of my hand around my cock. I pumped my shaft slowly, opening my eyes just slightly to watch her reaction. She was breathing heavily, but her hands were still resting on her lap. I took a few small steps toward her, my erection bobbing as I walked, and stopped in front of her.

"Mistress? Please?" I begged. She leaned forward and pushed my hand away, grasping me roughly around the base and pulling hard, back and forth a few times. "Your jeans. NOW." I undid the catch and let them fall to my ankles.

"May I touch your breasts please?"

"You may." Sliding my hand inside the top of her shirt, I found the nipple and pinched it. She gasped. I pinched it again between my thumb and index finger, and rolled it. "Oh yes!" Still quietly, recognizing the public nature of our surroundings, but the throaty sound only made me harder. My left hand found her other nipple now, and treated it the same way as I pressed my cock against her slightly opened lips. I no longer asked permission. I needed her now. Sliding the shirt and bra strap off her shoulders, I slid my cock from her lips and sank to my knees, inhaling her tits and biting down on the erect nipple.

A cry escaped her lips loud enough for any to hear. I covered her mouth with my hand and bit down again. My other hand reached between her thighs, and I felt the wet warmth of her pussy juices already soaking through the fabric. I sucked hard, my teeth likely leaving marks on her smooth flesh, as I undid her jeans and pulled hard, exposing the white, wet lace. Two fingers slid inside her panties and tore the nearly transparent panel away from her smoothly-shaven cunt.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Fuck my cock, mistress." She could keep her title, but I wasn't asking any more. I was telling her. She spread her bare legs and I filled her completely in one long, deep thrust. Her wetness dripped onto the bench, squirting out around my shaft as I drove into her again and again. Her nipples were still between my teeth, and I alternated breasts with each thrust. She was already trembling with her approaching climax, and I shoved inside her one last time as I unleashed my cum deep inside her warm pussy. She screamed in orgasm, and were it not for my hand still over her mouth, we'd have been in an awkward situation. I stood once more and pulled her face forward to fill her mouth. "Lick me clean, mistress. Please."

I don't know which of her fantasies are next, but I look forward to finding out!