Living out My Hooker Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, I did not bring an extra pair!" I thought to myself. Once he had them both off he straddled my legs, and I could feel his latex-covered cock resting between my ass cheeks.

"Give me your fucking hands whore!" he demanded as he reached taking one wrist in his meaty hands. I complied as he roughly tied my hands behind my back. I pulled at my wrists testing the limits of his handiwork, and my hands did not move. He put my heels back on my feet then grabbed me by my bound wrists and pulled me down the bed, and up to where I was standing in front of him. "God you look fucking delicious," he said running his hands under my tank top. He pushed it up over my breasts and it stayed there leaving me exposed. Smiling he latched his fingers to my nipples and squeezed them, pulling me by them as he walked us a few steps to the room chair. I plopped down in it and scooted way down. "Now sit on this dick and ride me."

"Um like.," I lifted my arms slightly toward him as I started to speak.

"Now you dumb whore!" he barked. My cheeks flushed with anger and humiliation as I tried to maintain my balance, slowly maneuvering to sit on his lap. As I inched closer, I could feel the heat of his body and the hard tip of his cock pressing against my tight asshole. A moment of hesitation crept over me, but his words spurred me on. "Don't stop now, you're almost there," he urged. I lowered myself carefully onto him, feeling the pressure and stretch as he began to enter me once again. My breath caught in my throat as I adjusted to the fullness and intensity of his cock. His strong hands gripped my hips tightly as he drove himself deep into my backside. We both groaned, lost in the pleasure of his cock in my tight forbidden hole, and the intense emotions I was feeling. I felt like I had crossed the threshold from fantasy roleplay to reality. he was truly treated like a paid whore. I was a paid whore.

He slapped my ass, ride it slut, it ain't going to fuck itself."

I winced but started to move up and down on his lap, the restraints making it difficult to balance. "Fuck yeah, that's it whore, you like getting fucked in your ass don't, you?" he said through gritted teeth as he pumped his hips into me. I moaned out loudly as new sensations coursed through my body. His cock felt so large and rough inside of me; I was feeling things I never knew possible as I let myself go emotionally. My mind started to focus on making him happy. Getting him to cum, being a good fuck so he would tip me.

"Oh, God" I moaned louder as I bounced up and down harder on his cock.

"That's it whore, cum for Daddy," he groaned as he spanked my ass again.

"GAWWD DAMIT!" I panted as my second orgasm hit me hard and unexpectedly. My pussy clenched again, and again I felt fluid running out of my pussy. I was spent as I came down from the high and fell back against his sweaty chest. We both lay there for a moment panting, until he reached around grabbing my breasts to hang onto for support as he stood up lifting me his cock still buried in my ass. Then walked me on tiptoes to the bed pushing me off his cock to the bed.

"Roll over onto your back." He said a little softer tone than he had spoken to so far.

I thrashed against the restraints, my body aching as he positioned me on the bed. He gripped my ankles and folded them back towards the headboard, my thighs pressed tight against my breasts. My ass was lifted off the bed, vulnerable to his every desire. With one hand holding my bound wrists above my head, he used the other to guide his cock into my ass for a third time. I arched my back in anticipation, my moans growing louder with each thrust.

Suddenly, he let go of my ankles, allowing them to rest on his shoulders as he leaned into me. Our eyes locked and I could see the primal lust in his expression. I was nothing more than a warm hole for him to use, and I relished in it. He began to move his hips faster and harder, grunting with each powerful thrust. With my hands still bound behind me, I felt like the ultimate submissive slut.

He had stopped thinking or talking, fully consumed by raw animalistic desire. I studied his face, finding no love or affection but instead a wild craving. As he buried his face in my neck, sucking hungrily just above my collarbone, I turned my head away, offering myself completely to him in this intense moment of ecstasy.

He pounded into me harder and harder, his breathing ragged, and then abruptly he stiffened. I knew he was about to cum, so I squeezed my ass muscles enjoying the power I had over this dominant man. He almost growled as he came inside me, filling rubber. I sighed a little disappointed I was not feeling his cum filling my ass.

He collapsed on me for a few seconds, catching his breath. My phone chirped next to me on the nightstand, reminding me that his time was up. He rolled off of me and onto his back. I lay there, breathing heavily as I came down from the high. My ass throbbed, but I wanted more.

"Holy fuck, that was better than I expected." He said wiping his brow with the back of his hand.

"Thank you, lover," I said smiling at him blushing to get the strange compliment. He got up and quickly slipped his clothes back on. He put a $50 on the nightstand before he untied my wrists. I was grateful when he did I was starting to lose feeling in my arms. He left without saying another word. I sat up in the bed rubbing my wrists. The room felt cold and strange now that he left, and I sat there for a moment not sure what to do. I got up and picked up the spent condom from the floor knotted it off and put it on the nightstand with the other one. I put the money in my purse. I pulled down my tank top and straightened it out. I took off the ruined garter belt and tossed it in the trash with the shredded stockings. Slipping the skirt back up my hips I went to the bathroom to look at myself when the knock came.

"SHIT!" I thought. "Just a minute," I yelled and rushed to the bathroom.

The person at the door knocked again and I moved to the door smoothing out what was left of my outfit. The last session had been so intense I stood there, trembling in anticipation as to what might be next. I tried to steady her nerves and opened the door. My jaw dropped as her eyes widened with surprise. Instead of one man, two figures filled the doorway. Her heartbeat quickened but I managed to eke out, "There are two of you?"

The men brushed past me. One was balding and had a little bit of a beer belly, while the other one was fitter with dark hair and a bit more muscular. Baldy smirked and drawled, "Yeah? Is that going to be a problem?"

I shook my head mutely as they sauntered in, sizing me up and down. "take off that top let us get a look at them titties," Baldy said his tone was slimy, and reinforced that I was just an object for male gratification. Feeling overwhelmed but compliant, I pulled off my top and let it fall to the floor.

They both leered at me, making an already uncomfortable situation feel far worse.

"You got any rubbers girl?" Mr. Muscles asked as he looked around the room, "since we don't fuck skanky whores like you without protection." He spotted them before I could answer. He grabbed two and tossed one to his friend. I felt humiliated but also strangely aroused by being defined as a skanky whore.

They maneuvered around me, and I found myself standing between them as they began to undress. I'd never been with two men at once and the thought both terrified and excited me.

"What do we call you?" Blady asked as he pushed his pants down to his ankles exposing the fattest cock I have ever seen. I just stared at it wondering how that thing would ever fit. I felt my pussy react to the size by sending small sparks up my spine.

"I guess we can just call her whore all night." Muscles said. He reached out and cupped my breast in his hand bringing me out of my lost state.

I turned to him and saw that he was now completely naked and rolling the condom onto his cock. He was average in size, and it seemed as if God had played a cruel joke placing the smaller dick on the more muscular man. I felt like Mr. Muscles was far more physically equipped to handle a big cock like that.

"um no Sorry, you can call me Jade," I said. I felt Baldy's hand on my ass as they both closed the distance between us.

"I'm Ryan, Mr. Muscles said, "and that is my friend Mark." He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

Their hands were everywhere at once, and I couldn't focus on one thing at a time. They were like two horny teenagers in a candy store. Their mouths licking and kissing my face and neck. My nipples hardened and I realized both men were sucking on one. The room started to spin as they felt so good. I let out a low moan throwing my head back.

"You like that slut?" Mark said pulling away from my breast.

I looked at him with hooded eyes and nodded.

Ryan came up for air and they both pushed on my shoulders guiding me to my knees. Ryan was behind me hand pushing on my back till I was on all fours. I looked back at him over my shoulder and was met with a wicked grin as he pushed my skirt up over my ass. I knew what was next as both of them knelt in front of me and one behind me. Ryan took the lead, pressing his cock against my burning pussy as Mark ran a finger up and down my arms his thick cock inches from my face. Ryan gently eased himself inside me, his strong hands gripping my hips. Mark moved his hips side to side slapping the sides of my face with his rigid member leaving sticky precum on my cheeks. He pressed it to my lips and pushed himself into my awaiting mouth. My jaw stretched to accommodate him.

"Look at me you filthy whore. You love it don't you?!" Mark said as he began to grind against my face, forcing his cock down my throat to the base his prickly balls poking my chin. My eyes were wide as I struggled for my breath my cheeks puffing outward. "That's it, slut take it all."

Ryan grabbed my hips and proceeded to pound into me even harder causing me to scream muffled by the cock moving in and out of my mouth. "Fuck yeah!" Ryan cheered slapping my ass. His cock felt good in me and I concentrated on gripping him with my pussy, my inner walls massaged his cock as he pumped in and out of me.

"Fuck she's tight as fuck, bruh," Ryan manage to moan as he grabbed my hair pulling my head back even further.

Mark slapped my tits as he continued to feed me his cock. I moaned and rocked my hips back into Ryan feeling my orgasm quickly building.

"Look at her moan like a whore, she fucking loves being fucked like this," Mark said slapping my tits again. My eyes rolled back in my head. I was on the brink.

"She fucking loves this shit don't you whore? You like it when strange men use your skanky holes!" Ryan and Marked seemed to slap my tits and ass in unison, and I lost it. I screamed out around the cock in my mouth which caused my cheeks to flare out more. My body shook as I bore down on the cock in my pussy. I came the hardest I had cum all night. My head started to swim and I collapsed down to my elbows. The action drove his cock deeper down my throat and ai started to choke. Mark seeing I was struggling pulled his cock from my mouth. I gasped for breath my whole body tingling Ryan had stopped moving keeping himself buried in my pussy.

I looked up at Mark, "I need to feel that monster in my cunt." He smiled and no sooner had the last words left my lips I was lifted to my feet, and they held me until I could stand on my own my juices running down my thighs.

Mark crawled to the center of the bed and beckoned me over. "Crawl up her and this dick up your cunt."

I scurried up and straddled his legs rubbing the head of his thick cock between my labia.

"We don't have all night whore," Ryan said from behind me. I looked back over my shoulder, and he was stroking his cock sneering at me.

I didn't need to be told twice, I grabbed the base of Mark's cock and started to ease it inside me. It burned as it stretched me to accommodate the girth. "HOLY FUCK YOUR SO FUCKING BIG!!"

"I'm going to stretch out your cunt and ruin it you fucking slut." he grabbed my hips and pulled me down forcing it deep. He reached up and grabbed my tits pulling me me down to him till I was laying on his chest. I felt Ryan coming up behind me squirting a lube straight out of the bottle all over my asshole.

I knew what was coming, and I had thought about what it might feel like when I finally did it, but I had not thought that tonight would be the night. I felt Ryan push his cock up against my tight hole. I was about to be double penetrated for the first time. I tried to relax and try and enjoy the moment the best I could. He pushed against my hole and he slipped in with little resistance. I could not breathe as I felt my whole lower body being filled.

"Dude her fucking ass is so loose my dick just slipped in!" they both laughed and started to rock their hips moving in and out of my pussy.

Ryan started to pound my ass matching the rhythm Mark set his cock rubbing against the walls of my pussy sending sparks of pleasure up my spine. It hurt so much, but it also felt so good. I felt stretched and full, sinking my nails into Mark's chest to brace myself.

I could feel myself getting close again my orgasm was quickly approaching. "Oh god fuck me harder I'm so AHHHHH!" I groaned baring down on both cocks trying to hold it back as long as I could. I wanted to prolong what I was feeling for as long as I could.

"Fuck yeah, cum for us whore! Cum for us you filthy cum slut!" they chanted in unison.

I could not think of anything but the pressure building inside me, and the fullness in both holes before I came again.

"God damn, her cunt is so fucking tight!" Mark moaned.

"Tightest whore we ever had!" Ryan grunted slapping my ass.

My pussy and ass were on fire, and when his hand hit my ass it was like a trigger was pulled. I screamed. "I'm cumming! AHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING!"I struggled to get the words out between moans and surges of pleasure that washed over my body. I feel all my energy leave my body as I fall onto Mark's chest both men still pumping in and out of me.

"We wore this fucking whore out," Mark said lifting his hand to high-five his friend.

"Fuckin hell we did!" Ryan said as he began to thrust deeper into my ass, I felt the bed bouncing beneath us with each powerful thrust. I vaguely heard the chirp of my cell letting me know I had a text, over the sound of the headboard smacked against the wall, echoing through the room. Mark's hands roamed my body, digging into my hips and pushing me harder onto his cock as Ryan pumped faster and deeper into my ass. The feeling was intense and overwhelming. It burned and stung and felt so good at the same time. My tight holes clamped down around them.

"You're a dirty little slut, aren't you?" Mark whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. "Taking two cocks at once."

I moaned in response, my head spinning from the sensation. My whole body shook with each hard thrust, and I could feel every muscle tensing up in anticipation of what was to come. As they continued, their movements became more frantic; their hips slapping together in perfect rhythm as they fucked me senselessly.

The room was filled with groans and grunts. Ryan pulled out of me, grabbing my hair and dragging me down onto the floor in front of him, causing Mark's cock to pop out of me. He stood in front of me ripping the condom off of his cock and pointed it at my face pumping it in his fist. Mark joined him by his side tossing his condom to the floor in front of me. My body was exhausted but electrified, my senses were overwhelmed with the sensations of the past few minutes. One of them grabbed my hair roughly, pulling me closer to their hard cocks.

"AHHRRGGGGG FUCKKKKK!" Ryan let out a roar as he came. He kept pumping as his fist spurt of thick cream landed on my forehead and started to run into my eye. His second spurt landed across the bridge of my nose. The next shot to hit me went into my ear, then another hit my cheek as I turned my head to see Mark's thick cock spasming and spitting at me. I opened my mouth to give them a target, but they were more intent on covering me with their seed. I felt it landing on my chin, my lips, my neck, and my breasts. I moaned and started to rub it in giving them the best show a whore could.

Mark was calming down squeezing his cock and pushing the last bit out of his slit. He grabbed my ponytail and wiped his cock with it. I was revolted by this, I hate getting cum out of my hair.

"She is fucking amazing," he muttered between breaths. They both stepped back from me, and I slumped back onto my ass. In a sexual stupor.

I watched as Mark picked up my tank top and whipped his dick clean before tossing it to Ryan who did the same. I sat there while they got dressed and talked about the rest of their weekend plans.

"I have $20 what do you got?" Ryan asked as he took out his wallet.

Mark pulled his wallet out and opened it, "I got $60."

"Leave it all for her she was decent." Ryan handed Mark the money and stored his wallet back in his pants.

Mark slipped his wallet in his pants and tossed the money on the floor just out of my reach.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" thumped through the room

"Oh Fuck!" I said.

"looks like your next customer is here," they laughed, Don't get up we will see ourselves out," they laughed again and opened the door. They opened the door anyone walking by could see me naked and covered in cum as I sat there unable to move.

"She is all yours buddy, a bit messy, but her holes still fuck the same," Mark said as they left.

"Yeah, I would ask for a discount if I were you." I heard Ryan laughing as they walked away and someone new entered the room.

I sat on the grimy floor of the motel room, my body aching from the night's events. Cum covered my face and tits exposing the nature of my last visitors. The last client was standing there looking down at me. I was trying to get my mind to engage.

I got on my knees and crawled to pick up the money. I stood up and moved to the nightstand to put it in my purse.

My mouth was finally able to form words, "Give me a minute and I will freshen up for you," I was embarrassed looking down at the ground as I spoke.

"Leave it," he said, gesturing to the cum that coated my face and breasts. "I want to see the evidence of your evening's work." His voice had left shivers down my spine, a mix of fear and lust. His words were like a knife, carving into my conscience, opening me up to the reality of my situation.

I couldn't deny the thrill, the high I felt as he lustfully looked at me. I felt like I had transformed tonight from a promiscuous good girl into something else. Different.

He stood in the corner, watching me as he undressed, his eyes watching every drip of cum as gravity slowly moved it down my body.

"Lay down on your back." He said as he folded his clothes putting them on the chair. I quickly complied happy to be lying down. He kneeled between my legs, "Spread your legs wide for me."

I spread them wider and closed my eyes. He ran his cock up between my labia and slowly pushed into me. He said nothing while he slowly fucked me. It was weird and nice considering how my night had gone. He started slow and steady. He was consistent with nice even strokes in and out pushing himself in all the way to his balls before retreating. Even in my exhausted state, I felt my body start to respond to it. He kept up the steady fucking for what seemed like an eternity. It was bringing me pleasure but it was not getting me any closer to another orgasm, I don't know if it was because I was spent or he did not do it for me, but I was nowhere near coming. He moved his hands to my tits groping them as his pace seemed to pick up.