Living out My Hooker Fantasy

Story Info
A friend helps me live out my hooker fantasy with strangers.
9.6k words
4.48
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
138 Followers

(This is a fictionalized story of a personal experience. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. All characters are 18 years of age or older, and there is no underage sexual activity. This is a story, a work of fiction. I in no way condone human trafficking.)

Living out My Hooker Fantasy

The motel lobby was dimly lit and smelled of stale cigarettes and cheap air freshener. I walked in, my heart racing with nervous anticipation as David's instructions echoed in my mind. My knees wobbled beneath me, clunky blue plastic heels adding to my instability. The man behind the desk engrossed in his book, looked up at the sound of the door opening. His eyes immediately locked onto me, shamelessly taking in every inch of my body.

I forced myself to stand tall, trying to ignore the butterflies flitting wildly in my stomach. I knew I must look ridiculous in my tight red tank top, straining to contain my 36 double d breasts. But I couldn't turn back now.

"How can I help you?" the man asked, raising an eyebrow as his gaze lingered on me.

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as he openly ogled me. Swallowing hard, I replied in a quiet voice: "I'm here to rent a room."

"It's $15 an hour or $46 for the night," he stated matter-of-factly, finally tearing his gaze away from my exposed skin.

My outfit suddenly felt too revealing, my vinyl blue miniskirt barely covering my ass and exposing the straps of my black garter belt holding up my stockings. But I needed this room and I couldn't afford to back out now. With a deep breath, I handed over the money, and he quickly handed me a key to room 107.

I walked down the corridor with a small bag filled with condoms and makeup. I clutched the key tighter, reminding myself why I was here. I wanted this; no, I needed it. "Room 107," I texted to David as I got to the room.

The room was every bit as seedy as I'd imagined. Stained, neon walls and a sagging queen-sized bed greeted me as I closed the door behind me.

Finally, there was a soft knock at the door. My heart leapt into my throat as David entered the room, his broad shoulders filling the space. He shut the door behind him, and all of a sudden, it was just us, just a prostitute and her pimp. He eyed me up and down, desire in his eyes. "You ready for this?" he asked, his voice low and gravelly.

I nodded, my voice catching in my throat. This was really happening. "Yes," I breathed, barely recognizing my own voice.

He grinned, a wolfish glint in his eyes. "Then let's get started." He pushed me to my knees.

I fumbled with his pants, my hands trembling with anticipation as much as nerves. His cock sprang free, hard, and ready for my mouth. I knew what to do. Imitating the porn stars I had watched online, I leaned in and took his growing cock in my hand stroking it licking and kissing the head as I did.

David's body towered over me, his broad shoulders dominating the cramped room as I knelt before him. My long, blonde hair fell in waves over my shoulders, tangling in his fingers as he groaned above me, one hand tangled in my long, blonde hair as I bobbed my head in time with his moans. This was what I'd fantasized about -the taboo thrill of it all sent shivers down my spine as he moaned again.

"That's it, baby," he growled, his hand tightening its grip on my hair. "Take it all."

I did as I was told, sliding my lips down his shaft, taking him deeper into my warm mouth until I hit the back of my throat. He tasted salty and musky, a heady combination that sent a thrill through me as he pushed me further onto his cock. I started to gag before he pulled back out of my mouth.

The room seemed to spin as the blow job turned into a more aggressive mouth fucking. I was nothing but a hole for his gratification just like a proper whore. He picked up his pace slamming his cock into my mouth his balls bouncing off of my chin.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted, warning me just before hot, salty cum filled my mouth. He held my hair tight as his cock twitched and spasmed in my mouth. I swallowed it down, grimacing slightly at the bitter taste but also feeling oddly proud of myself. It was just a moment, but it felt like an hour when he let go of my head, and let his cock slip from my mouth. "mmmmm that was good Kaylee," he looked at his watch as he spoke, "Now get your ass in the bathroom and fix yourself up your first customer will be here soon."

I jumped to my feet and quickly took the three steps to go into the dingy bathroom.

"Be sure to use some mouthwash while you're in there," he called after me. I looked at myself in the cracked mirror above the sink, my lipstick smeared and my makeup slightly smudged. Who was this girl staring back at me? I asked myself. For tonight at least, I am a hooker named Jade in every sense of the word.

I replied to my reflection before spitting out the last dregs of David's cum and rinsing my mouth out.

I fixed my hair and makeup "This will be a night to remember." Speaking out loud to my reflection.

I took one last deep breath, grabbing the condoms and lube from my bag before joining David in the bedroom.

I had just stepped out of the bathroom when a firm knock rapped on my door.

"You ready for this?" David asked me tilting his head toward the door.

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Remember, they own your cunt or well they own all of you for an hour so do as they say, as long as they don't try to hurt you. Are we clear slut?"

His eyes bored into mine, a question and a dare all in one.

"Yes, I understand," I replied meekly. The person on the other side of the door knocked again. They were going impatient. He smiled and opened the door wide.

"oh sorry didn't mean to rush you all." the strangers said seeing David at the door instead of the whore that he had hired.

"No, No not at all she is already for you. That one is a hot piece of ass for sure," David said as he turned to look at me one last time giving me a wink.

He stepped inside the room and shut the door behind him.

Once the door clicks shut, I'm left alone in the small, drab room with a stranger. My heart races, excitement and fear coursing through me in equal measure. Will they be rough? Gentle? Dominant? Submissive? I don't know what to expect from any of these men.

We both stood there in awkward silence, maybe neither of us knowing what to do. Finally, I spoke up stepping closer to him. "Hi lover glad you could make it," I said with a strained smile. "Glad you could make it?" I thought to myself. I must have sounded like an idiot to him. With a deep breath, I walked over to him, wondering what he wanted from me tonight.

The man in front of me finally speaks, his voice low and throaty. "Jade, huh?" He smirks, his eyes raking down my body, taking in every inch. I swallow hard as he steps forward grabbing my breasts through my thin top. "You look nothing like a Jade," he mutters before taking my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and pinching them. I gasp as he pulls me closer to him causing me to wince from the pain and pressure.

He lets go and pulls away he circles me slowly, taking in the curves of my body. "You're so young and petite, and so fucking tall. How tall are you girl," he asks, running his rough hands under my skirt feeling the bare flesh of my ass. He pulls out the chair from the table in the corner of the room. He sits down leaning his chair back against the wall. "Why don't you dance around a little as you take off them clothes," he said.

I smiled at him willing myself to move. It felt like my feet were glued to the floor as I went and turned on the clock radio by the bed.

I find a Rap station that is barely audible from the crackly speaker, but I move my hips to it, unsure what else to do. I start with small sways and twists, feeling ridiculous but wanting to please him. My heart pounds as he watches me intently, a predatory grin on his face. It's like he's studying me, weighing me up for what's to come. For the first time since coming to the room, I can feel the moisture and heat from between my legs. The slickness makes me bolder and I start to move more provocatively as I pull my tank top over my head letting him see my large breasts for the first time. He smiles and I dance over to him and rub them in his face before spinning and dancing away from him.

"FUCK GIRL YOU HAVE SOME BIG TITS!" he said.

I spin back around my hands on my hips ready to lower my skirt. He is sitting in the chair opening his pants working to get his cock out.

My body moves with the rhythm of the music as I turn my back to him again. I bend at the waist and push the tiny skirt down my legs. I can hear him grunt and the sound of skin rubbing against skin. I slowly rotated my hips as I turned around. I knew what I was going to see but I was not ready for it. When had my eyes closed as I turned and swayed with the music. Once I opened my eyes I saw him, he was leering at me stroking his cock with his pants around his ankles. "Come here whore," he was kicking off his shoes as he spoke to me beckoning me with a finger.

I sauntered over to him, and when I got close enough he stopped stroking putting his hands on my hips pulled me to him burying his face in my crotch. I heard and felt him inhale deeply. I rocked my hips into his face.

"I can smell how ready that cunt of yours is," he said inhaling again as he spoke. I was lost in the moment my mind twisting with so many thoughts that I did not feel his fingers in the waistband of my panties. He pushed me away as he pulled with all of his might ripping the panties from my body. I was shocked.

My hands immediately shot down to cover my pussy, as he stood up his cock pointing out at me swinging back and forth. He grabbed my arms and pushed me back on the bed as he stepped out of his pants closing the gap between us.

"I am going to love feeling that cunt of yours wrapped around my cock," he said as he lifted his shirt off. He crawled onto the bed beside me taking one breast in his hands he fed himself my nipple as he kneaded and squeezed my tit.

I moaned as he rolled my nipple between his fingers. He then bit down on the other one. I was panting now, arching my back up to him.

"Fuck, what a slut you are," he groans as he started to massage my breasts while grinding his cock against my thigh. I could feel a wet spot on my leg as he ground against me. I'd never been so turned on in my life! "Time to take this dick slut!" He announced getting up on his knees and lifting my legs as he crawled between them. My chest was tight and I felt like I had an instant fever feeling heat radiating through my body. I turned my head anticipating him to enter me. That is when I saw them. The stack of condoms.

I felt his cock head at the lips of my pussy. "No wait!" I leaned up on my elbows. "I need you to put on a rubber." I pleaded with him. I looked deep into his eyes, but he just smirked and chuckled to himself. He grabbed a condom from the stack and rolled it on before lining up his cock at my entrance.

"I'm going to fucking tear this pussy up," he said, holding my legs up in the air as he thrust forcefully into my wet pussy, burying his cock in one thrust. "And you're going to love it bitch." He started slow, teasing me with short thrusts that made me whimper in anticipation. He started to move faster in and out of me His skin slapped against mine as he pushed inside of me, filling me up quickly. It was brutal, but it felt so good. The bed creaked under our combined weight as we moved together. My breasts bounced with every thrust, slapping against my chest with an erotic smack that made me moan even louder than before. I started to lift my hips meeting his thrust with my own. I could feel my climax building. Then it all stopped he leaned back pulling his cock free from me.

"get on your hands and knees slut," he said slapping my tit as he spoke.

I quickly did as I was told. "That's it, bitch, show me that pretty ass," he said grabbing me by the hips he roughly entered me again.

The bed hit the headboard hit in a rhythmic thumping as he fucked me hard smacking my ass hard each time he slammed into me.

"That's it whore take it all up that tight cunt!" he groaned as he pounded into me harder and faster.

"FUCK YESSSS." I screamed, " I am so fucking close!"

He slammed into me a couple more times before thrusting hard one last time. He bellowed as he came filling the condom, his nails digging into my flesh. His body jerked as he finished squirting into the rubber, then he collapsed on top of me forcing me to the bed under his weight.

"FUUUUUUCCKKK!" I thought to myself I was so close.

He rolled off of me and stood up. I rolled onto my back and watched him.

He picked up his shirt and pulled it on, "Fuck girl your pussy is so tight, glad I got a taste of you now before it is all worn out, think I can see you again?" He asked.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"ummmm," I started to say but he cut me off. He had

"I'll take that as a maybe," he said, winking and pulling the condom off of his deflating cock. He tossed it at me and it landed with a soft splat on my belly. I wrinkled my nose and moved my hand to pick it up.

"No leave it there till I leave," he said with a half smile. I was not sure what he saw in tossing it on me, maybe it was just his way of degrading me more. So I left it there and watched him tuck his cock in his pants and step into his shoes. He pulled out his wallet took out a couple of bills laid them on the tv and went out the door. I fell back into the pillow and thought about what had just happened.

I run my hand down my belly to the condom and peel it off. I was about to throw it away but decided to tie it off and put it in the nightstand drawer. My phone chirped as I closed the drawer.

It was a simple text from David. "Times up!" it said. He was sending me a gentle reminder that my last client should be done. I quickly came out of my post-sex delirium not realizing just how long I had been with my client. I quickly texted back and ran to the bathroom to get ready for the next guy to arrive.

I felt rushed as I took a washcloth and quickly ran it over the smudge of my juices on my belly before running it between my legs. I left the bathroom after touching up my makeup again and quickly pulled on my skirt and top. I looked at the clock it was 9:10 and the next guy would be arriving by 9:15. I spied the money on the TV and smiled to myself over being good enough that he left me a tip. I picked up the bills and suddenly felt deflated. $10, he left me $10 lousy dollars what a cheap mother fucker I thought when the knock came. I quickly put the money in my purse and gave myself a glance in the mirror smiled to myself and made my way to the door.

I was glad to see my next John. He was at least a little more attractive. He wore jeans that had seen better days and a wife beater that hugged his muscular arms and stomach. He was at least 6 foot 4 and dirty blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. He smelled of cologne and sweat and I wondered what he did for a living.

"Hey, come on in." I said in a bright voice as I closed the door behind him "I'm Jade."

"Hi, Jade." He snorted as he entered the room slipping his shirt off. "Nice tits babe, mind if I play with them?"

I closed the door a little surprised by how forward he was but I just shrugged, "Knock yourself out." I said as he squeezed my breasts roughly. He pulled down my top and began sucking on my nipples roughly a hand found its way between my legs and he as he fingered me. It felt good until he pinched my nipple hard enough to make me scream. "Hey, careful that fucking hurts!"

"What? All whore bitches like it rough," he said with a scary smirk on his face that made me feel uneasy.

"Well, I don't," I said looking him in his barren eyes as he smirked at me. He then spun me around and shoved me into the bed forcibly. "I said all whores like it rough and you are a whore right?" he growled in my ear as he roughly hiked up my skirt revealing my soaked cunt.

"Yes," I whimpered as he slammed three fingers into me with no warning. he pumped his fingers in and out of me for a few moments and I buried my face into the bedspread. I was filled with conflicting emotions and sensations I did not know what to do.

"Say you're a slut!" He growled pulling his fingers out and slowly pressing them into my unprepared ass.

I gasped, "I'm a slut! I'm a slut!" I had been fucked in the ass before but the was different, he was using my pussy juices to lube me. I bit my lip and whimpered as the second finger began to stretch me open. It felt dry and a little painful. Then I felt the coolness of lube hitting my tight asshole. The coolness took me by surprise as I felt his fingers quickly retreat and then just as quickly push back in. He had a much easier time since his fingers were lubed. He pumped me with his two fingers for a few moments before pulling his hand back. I felt him get up, and I just lay there not sure what to do.

I felt him unbuckle his pants and free his erection. I felt his erection jab me in the butt as he reached over on the nightstand to get a condom. I saw the wrapper flutter to the side of the bed out of the corner of my eye.

"Are you ready slut?"

Before I could answer he rammed the head of his cock into my ass, the pain was unbearable as he slammed into me all the way his balls slapping against my cunt. "You're so fucking tight," he panted as he pulled out just to slam back in again and again. I screamed out into my pillow as he continued to pound my ass harder and harder. Then he stopped letting me catch my breath.

"Beg me to fuck your ass whore!" He growled as he smacked my ass hard enough to make my cheek sting. "Beg me to fuck your ass whore!" He slapped my ass again.

"Please," I panted as his hands gripped my ass cheeks. It felt so good but at the same time so wrong and my pussy quivered at his touch, "Please fuck my ass."

He growled and I felt him line up his dick with my tight anal entrance again teasing my hole with the tip of his cock. "LOUDER!" He snapped slapping my other ass cheek.

I winced, "PLEASE FUCK MY WHORE ASS!" I nearly screamed at the top of my lungs as he roughly pushed into me.

"Fuck," he moaned loudly as he began to move in and out of me. "You feel so tight, Jade."

He moaned as he leaned over my back and grabbed my tits using them as handles to slam into me even harder. I decided to take this opportunity to rub my aching cunt. His mouth was by my ear the closeness amplifying his grunts. "God I love fucking your whore ass," he said sticking his tongue into my ear.

I arched my back rubbing my pussy bringing me closer to my impending orgasm. "MMMMMM," I moaned, "you like fucking my whore ass baby? This the best ass you ever had?" My face flushed and panting as I rubbed myself. I could not believe the words coming out of my mouth as I felt myself becoming Jade.

"God, Jade your ass is so fucking tight," he moaned as he pumped into me even faster.

"Faster," I panted biting my lip to keep from moaning too loud as I felt the orgasm building in the pit of my stomach. "Faster I'm going to cum."

"That's it whore cum for me," he groaned as he started slamming his cock into me in hard forceful thrusts.

"HOLY FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I screamed out as my body shook and shuttered. I felt myself clinch and fluid squirt out of me. My orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave making my body shudder. I collapsed onto the bed and lay there panting under him. He held his cock deep in my ass before getting up leaving my ass feeling empty.

I felt him remove my heels but I did not care. Then I felt his fingers tearing at the thin material of my nylons yanking them down my legs. "Hey, what hell..." I started to say as I turned, but he pushed me back onto my belly and he kept yanking. I felt the tiny hook holding them in place give way as it tore free of the nylon. First one leg then the other.

kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
138 Followers