Living out My Hooker Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to fuck me like this for an eternity, as much as my body was content with his style it felt boring. Then he suddenly pulled out and stood up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Get over here and kneel in front of me." He said looking down at me from the bed.

My whole body was heavy as I lifted myself off of the floor and crawled between his legs.

"Sit up, Back straight," he commanded, and I wearily complied. "scoot right up to me," he motioned for me to come closer. he reached out took my breasts in his hands and pulled me tight against him wrapping his cock with my tits.

It dawned on me what he wanted and I put my hands on each side of my breasts holding him tight in the middle of my cleavage.

He let out a deep groan as he started to rock his hips forward, making his cock slide back and forth against my cleavage. The spent cum acted as a slutty lubricant. The sensation was oddly stimulating, causing me to gasp as the head of his dick grazed my lips.

"mmmm please suck the head." he groaned.

I opened my lips to take him in my mouth. I sucked the head the best I could while he fucked my tits. He moaned as I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock when he would pull his cock out of my mouth. I could taste myself on his cock, the combined scent of cum, sweat, and sex filled the air, it was intoxicating. He grabbed a fistful of my hair holding my head straight to give his cock a better angle to go into my mouth. He continued to pump, his groans becoming louder and louder until I felt him tense up. His hands had a tight grip on my hair and it hurt my scalp as he came after only a few more strokes. The first squirt went into my unexpecting mouth, it took me a little by surprise the power behind it. The second and third hit my neck and ran down my chest between my cleavage. He pulled his cock free of my tits stroking the last few spurts out and aiming them at my face.

He fell back on the bed his cock deflating just inches from my face. "God you have the biggest softest tits, I have ever had the privilege to fuck."

I felt my face turn red as he leaned up on his elbows to look at me. "Thank you, I am glad you approve."

"No thank you. I better be going or my wife will be wondering where I am." He smiled at me and crawled out of the bed picking up my tank top and wiping his sticky cock off with it, before tossing it toward the trash can.

I pulled myself up to the edge of the bed and watched him quickly get dressed. He did not say a word as he checked himself in the mirror before heading out the door. I sat on the bed and looked at myself in the mirror by the TV. The cum was drying in the cool room and a chill ran through my body as I stared at my reflection. The porno movie was still playing. I do not know if it was the same movie that David had started or if it was a new one. I watched the female star on the screen. She was enthusiastically taking a cock in her mouth, ass, and pussy. I felt a chill run through me as I saw myself in her place doing that.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 1:00 am. "No wonder I felt so tired," I thought to myself and forced myself to get to my feet. I stepped out of my heels as I made my way to the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower to let it warm up, before turning to look into the bathroom mirror getting a better view of myself. I looked horrible. My makeup was smeared, my hair a mess, and my body ached. I felt like I had run a marathon. My pussy was on fire and swollen, as were my lips. There were a few hickeys on my neck. I could not remember getting any after the first one. I looked in the mirror at myself and Jade was staring back. I looked like a whore, a cum-covered whore, a whore who had been used up and spat out, and strangely I liked it. I was lost in thought and had not heard David enter the room, and did not know he was there until he stepped behind me.

"How was your night Jade?" he asked running his hands gently across my lower back and ass.

I smiled at him, "It was amazing," I said looking at him in the mirror, "it was better than I imagined that it would be." I started to turn around, but with his hands on my ass and back he held me in place pushing my hips against the sink.

"Did you get any tips?" he asked as he ran his hand between my legs urging me to spread them. I let out a soft moan then gasped when his fingers found my swollen clit.

"Yeah some, I put the money in my purse," I said closing my eyes and spreading my legs wider.

"Good girl," he said his lips whispered into my ear.

I squealed when the next thing I felt was him slapping my ass and his cock pushing between my legs. His cock slipped between the soft swollen folds of my pussy lips, and I moaned. My pussy was sore but his cock felt good inside of me, as I moaned again when our hips met his cock buried deep in me. David withdrew and then slammed into me hard again and again. His hands clasped my hips as he held me in place.

"Oh fuck your cunt is still tight after all that dicking you got girl," he said between thrusts. "Your body ain't nothing but a cum receptacle, " he hissed in my ear. His thrusts were becoming more violent lifting me off my feet and banging my hips into the sink.

His words cut to the core of me as I started to feel another orgasm building. I watched our lewd acts in the mirror, my tits bouncing with the thrusts the lust in his face as our eyes met. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum, but I couldn't get there. His cock felt good, but I was exhausted and just moaned through the pleasure. David growled and slammed into me one more time before coming with a deep shudder his warm cum coating my aching pussy walls. He laid his chest against my back his face buried in my neck as he caught his breath, before pulling his deflating cock out of me. I felt cum fall out of me dripping on the cold tile between my spread legs. I looked back at him in the mirror, his image was distorted from the shower steam fogging up the glass. He whipped his cock off on one of the thin motel towels and tucked his cock back into his pants.

He nodded to toward the shower, "You should get in there before you run all the hot water down the drain."

"Yeah, the hot water could do me some good," I smiled at him. It was a weak smile, but I was tired and it was all I could muster. I stepped under the hot water and our eyes met one last time as I pulled the curtain closed. It made me feel good when I saw the lust in his eyes still after knowing what I had been doing earlier that night.

I couldn't help but smile as I felt the warm water wash over my body. The stress of the night melted away, taking with it my inhibitions and leaving me feeling invigorated. I closed my eyes and let the night play back in slow motion as the water flowed over my body relaxing me. After scrubbing my body making sure to get rid of all the traces of cum on my skin and hair I stepped out of the shower. I quickly toweled off ready to cuddle up next to David and let myself drift into a deep sleep, but when I stepped into the room the only thing to greet me was the still pungent aroma of sex and a note wrapped around some cash sitting on the tv.

"Jade I hope that you had a good night, your share from tonight was 210 dollars. You should get a ride share home and call me in the afternoon."

I felt sad as I read it again and counted the money in my hand. $210 was not much, and after I factored in the cost of the room, condoms, and my outfit I only made about 125 dollars. The only worked out to be about $25 an hour, and I had not even paid for the ride share yet. I would be lucky if I made more than working a fast food job. I folded the bills put them in my purse, and slipped on my skirt. It was not going to cover much, and I was sure I was going to give the driver a nice view on the drive home. I pulled the tank top over my head, and I caught a strong whiff of cum as I slid it down my body. It was covered in white cum stains, and there was no covering up the smell of cum that surrounded my body. I used my phone and used the app to request a ride home.

As I waited for the car to arrive I sat on the bed and noticed the note was still there. I should have been mad, but I didn't know why I wasn't. You would think that after tonight I would be mad, appalled even at what I had done, but instead, a smile graced my lips whenever I thought of the night's events. Tonight had been a roller coaster with some good parts, some bad parts, and some amazing parts, but at least now the genie was out of the bottle so to speak. My phone vibrated in my purse letting me know my car had arrived. My ride-share driver was a female, and I let out a small sigh of relief as I slid into the back seat. I could see the driver giving me disapproving glances in her rearview mirror as we drove through the sleeping city.

It was not long before I was home and slipping naked into my bed. I drifted off to sleep with my hand between my legs, and highlights of my evening playing in my mind.