Living Single! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "That's good, because there's no way I'd give this up." She reached for me to underline her point.

I saw the clock out of the corner of my eye - it was already 3:50 AM. Wow. We had a spent a LOT of time coupled. The next thing I knew there was a soft mouth and set of lips on my cock, the earliest beginnings of daylight starting to light the sky, and I looked down to see Lauren taking my fully erect cock all the way into her mouth and throat. We both loved oral, but it seemed like we always wanted to get to cock in cunt, to put it colloquially. I was not a man who came easily from oral - don't ask me why. Lauren had managed it a couple of times, but this wouldn't be one of them - when I came, I wanted it to be deep inside her. It almost felt like my body had taken our talk about protection as a challenge - even if I really didn't want to start over as a parent.

She seemed to feel the same way, because as she saw my eyes open she crawled up next to me and pulled me onto her, her lips gently kissing mine, her hand guiding me for the instant it took my cock to find her, entering her, that magic feeling of our bodies merging again. Our bodies thrashed together, an altogether more animal coupling, and I bit down on her nipples as her fingers clawed at my ass, again trying to hold me in deep, and I felt myself erupting into her again, pulse after pulse, deep into her unprotected womb, the knowledge that she was open turning me on that much more, making me cum just that little bit more, and feeling as if her orgasm had been just as intense as mine.

She recovered a little faster than I did this time. "Mmmmm... I love feeling you cum in me... it's like my body saying 'yes, breed with him."

I took a deep breath. "I know what you mean - it felt like my body was saying the same thing. Crazy."

"I can't believe I did the 'get pregnant' position earlier. That was totally unthinking - and haven't done since getting pregnant with my son (her younger child)."

"Oh, I just think you like having my cum in you," I said, chuckling. "And that's good, because there's nothing better than cumming in you."

She laughed. "Well, duh." She laughed again. "You might just turn me into your very own cum slut. Wait, did I just say that out loud?"

I laughed back. "You did. That'd be OK with me!"

She laughed again. "OK, so now that that's out there... how would you feel about going out, seeing me dressed in a slutty outfit, and pretending to be picking me up?"

"I like it. Where are you thinking? Like Golden? Farther out?"

She thought for a minute. "Actually, I guess it doesn't matter. I think there's a part in every girl that wants to be a total slut. You'd go for it?"

"Are you kidding?" Of course I would.

"Oooohhh, what else?"

Hmmmmm... how far would this go? "I don't know what you think of it, but I'd lovelovelove for someone to watch us."

Her eyes got hungry at that. "Ohmygod - I have always wanted to be watched. Trevor and I tried it a couple of times, but it wound up feeling just weird." She went on, "Who'd be watching? Would they join in?"

"I'd say that'd be more up to you - prefer man, woman, couple...?"

She thought for a second. "I know exactly how we do that." She smiled a little conspiratorial smile.

I was intrigued. "Oh, do tell!"

She thought for a second, blushing, and she managed to say, "Oh, you know too."

I thought for a second, but came up empty, and shook my head, cocking it at her.

She looked up at the ceiling with a "I can't believe it" look. "Easy. We invite Julie over. And that way, I can watch the two of you also."

Lauren was right - I should have known. And it would work - I'd fucked Julie once at Lauren's urging, and I'd happily do it again, as long as Lauren didn't mind. "Damn. You're right... "

Lauren laughed. "See? OK, next week? Just the idea is making me even hornier than I already am - and I didn't think that was possible."

"Uh, sure. My house?"

She nodded. "I'll text her later. She'll love it - like I said, she wants another 'special massage' from you. So this works all the way around. And if she wants to join in with us, I'd be all for it. You?"

"Sure. As long as you're good with it... "

She rolled her eyes again. "Just make sure most of your cum ends up impregnating me."

"I think I can safely promise you that. You really think Julie will go for it?" I was curious because Julie had been somewhat reticent to start.

"Believe me - she'll come running."

"Ahhhh... I have a sense that you two may have swapped some fantasies?

She grinned. "Well, maybe... "

We managed one more round before she had to head out to be on a work call. And as I drove home, I shook my head - this was really getting crazy. I was going to have to start to decline invitations - which sounds ridiculous but was true. And it seemed Lauren was now more willing to be seen in public together, and to share more of what she'd like to try that we hadn't.

Part of me was glad that Terri had been held over a day for work, even if the bigger part of wasn't. I could use the break! So I did a ton of paper type work Friday waiting for her flight. I was following it on Flightaware, and saw that it was delayed. Right as I saw that, she texted.

"Flight delayed. Sorry. More when I know more."

"I saw. Dammit! Tracking flight."

A few minutes later, a new text: "Best estimate is 2 hours. If that's too late I'll get a car service."

"I'll be there... "

"OK. Thanks."

Well, her flight wound up being 2.5 hours late, which got it in about 8:30, and it was 9 before she came up the escalator, looking pissed and happy at the same time - a difficult look to pull off.

"Hi!" I said. "I am glad to see you!"

She gave me a cursory hug and peck on the lips. "Hi yourself. Thanks for getting me. Can we get the hell out of here?"

"You bet." We made our way to my parked car and climbed in, paid the parking fee, and were off.

She was quiet the whole trip, and when we got to her house she threw the door open, dropped her travel bag, and went upstairs, saying "Down in a minute."

I sat on the couch. Rough flight?

I heard bathroom sounds, and then she was coming back downstairs. She'd changed into what looked like comfortable yoga pants and top. She walked over to me, pulled me to my feet, and hugged me, her head on my chest.

"Sorry to be so bitchy at the airport and on the ride - it was really nice of you to pick me up," she said softly.

"Of course. Rough flight?"

"Oh, the flight was fine once it got off the damn ground. I was just mad that I had to stay an extra day - that hasn't happened in a while - and then the flight was late, and all I wanted to do was feel you curled up next to me last night. Oh, and then my cycle started. Perfect."

"Missed you last night too. As for the rest, hey, it's in the past. We're here now."

"Yeah, I know... I just needed to vent. Still pissed at missing last night with you." She gave a short bark of a laugh. "I was surprised at how much - I'm not used to feeling that. And I'm glad you're here now."

"Me too. Sometimes have to embrace the suck, as the saying goes in the Army."

She actually laughed a little. "Yeah, I know. But dammit! I haven't felt like that in a long time. What is it about you?"

"You really want to know?"

She bit. "Yeah, actually."

"You really like me. And you know I really like you."

She was caught short. "Yeah, you're right. I was more frustrated and angry last night then I've been in years. I finally meet this nice guy who gets more interesting every time and I have to give up a night with him because some asshole in NY can't do a fucking spreadsheet correctly. If I could fire them on my own I would. But not in my group."

"Yep, I can understand that."

"OK, I vented. Thanks for listening. Sorry I won't be much fun tonight - I understand if you don't want to stay."

I was taken aback. "What? Do you not want me to stay?"

She shook her head. "No, no, no, no - I'd love for you to stay. But I understand if you don't want to - between my being pissy and being on my period."

"No, I'm staying - I missed you too. I'd be happy just holding you all night."

"Really?" It was like she really wanted to believe but part of her just couldn't quite. Yet.

"Yeah, really. Come on, let's go."

So we spent the night, and our desire for each other overcame her slight reluctance to coupling while on her period. We put down towels, and went slow and easy and sweetly - and it was awesome in its own way. We wound up needing to shower - surprise, right? - and for the first time I got to lather up her body and hug and kiss and fondle her as warm water sprayed down on us. It was heavenly. And she melted as I fondled her while lathering her up. She had a double size shower - like I said, her house is nicer than mine - and so it was easy to both be together and then to rinse off separately.

We'd been pretty careful about staying on the towels, so the bed was unmarked. And we both dozed off, holding each other, her beautiful soft black hair on my shoulder. When we woke up, at about the same time, we both laughed a little and started moving - making breakfast, putting my clothes together, her starting a load of laundry - and it felt... nice. Comfortable. Even, dare I say, normal.

As I was leaving, she asked if I still wanted her to come over that night. Of course!

We spent the day apart, and I spent part of it getting ready for her coming over. I made dinner, we watched Netflix (or Prime?) for a while, and then she stood, telling me to take her to bed.

It was a repeat of the night before - put towels down and everything was fine - though it seemed as if her period accentuated her sense of touch - she seemed a bit more sensitive, and seemed to orgasm even harder when I came in her - which I hadn't even thought was possible. There was just something about her that made me want her so badly it hurt, and to also claim her for myself - which was real 'monkey brain' thinking - she was not someone to be 'claimed.' And I don't mean it in that crude sense - a huge part of me wanted to shout out to the world "Yes! We are together!"

We did our usual breakfast, and sat on the couch, me still naked, her just wearing a pair of panties. We lazed through a couple Sunday morning shows, and that seemed to be her usual cue to leave. And as she was getting ready to leave, I asked if she'd like to get together again that night.

She smiled. "I would LOVE to. And I get the message. But I need to take today to recover a little bit and mostly to get work done for tomorrow."

I nodded. "Yep, I understand."

Before I could get any further, she jumped in. "But how would you feel about saying Thursday is our night?"

She waited, and actually seemed a bit nervous about suggesting something ongoing.

"I'd love it. Let's do!"

She smiled that radiant smile - the first time I'd seen it that weekend. "Good. And save Saturday nights also? As long as we don't have kid or work stuff."

Now she was talking. "You bet. I like being with you - in bed and out. Just hope you can tell."

I thought she might come back with a wiseass, self-deprecating line, but instead smiled and said, "Yeah, me too. That was a big reason I was so pissed about this last trip - I'd kinda gotten used to Thursday nights with you, and not to have it was a huge drag." She shook her head. "Listen to me. What's it been, like four Thursdays and then we miss and I'm having a tantrum like a toddler."

I smiled. "I can't say I did the tantrum bit, but it felt weird not being with you. OK, so Thursday about 7?"

She smiled again. "You bet. And you know, it's OK to text me a little more... "

"Good to hear. I'll try that... "

And then she was out the door, getting in her car, and waving out the window as she drove off.

Well. That was promising! We at least had one planned night together, and more likely two - as neither of us had much kid stuff or work stuff to deal with on a Saturday night. And as I reveled in the thought, another thought ran through my mind - this was the absolute best streak of sex I'd ever had. I'd had other good runs, but nothing like this.

I cleaned up, went for a bike ride, and then dove in to a bunch of work, getting a surprising amount done. I'd take a break once in a while to text - Lauren, who was indescribably excited about Wednesday, because her neighbor Julie had agreed, Kristi, just to say hi and confirm Monday at her house, Jill, the runner, who asked if Friday could work, and one from Tracie and Angie, just asking if I were open to getting together again - we hadn't been able to since that first wild night of truth or dare. I replied back to Tracie and Angie saying that was the silliest question I'd gotten all week, and getting smilies back, followed by "Friday?"

"Sign me up! Going 'camping' again?"

I got a row of the big grin emoji back. Holy shit - I was now lined up for every night this week except Tuesday. Yikes. And I suddenly realized I'd just double-booked Friday. Oops. I'd have to figure that out.

Monday at 6 I rolled up to Kristi's house. She was waiting at the door and kissed me hard as I walked in. I reached back for her, and she broke away - "Sorry, cooking!"

She was making a chicken curry, and it smelled delicious. She had a nice house - I was a little surprised a massage therapist could afford it, and said so.

"Yep, I know. My grandparents left me some money, and I used some of it as the down payment. And I refi when it makes sense - down to 2.5%! I'd be paying to live somewhere anyway, and this way I'm kinda paying myself."

I was impressed - that showed a lot of financial savvy. We sat down to eat, and I was impressed again - it was terrific. Just the right admixture of sweet, spice, and bulk. She was pleased. I'd brought a couple bottles of wine, and we opened one for dinner.

We finished, and I helped her do the dishes, which she knocked out quickly. We moved to the L shaped couch in the living room, and chatted and snuggled as something played on Netflix. We had just turned to kiss when we heard footsteps and then the key in the door, and then her roommate was walking in.

"Hey Megan!" Kristi said as she walked in.

"Hey," was the reply. She cocked her head at me, waiting on an introduction.

"Megan, meet Bob. Bob, meet Megan - my awesome roommate."

She was really pretty - like, REALLY pretty. Like, stunning. Shorter than Kristi at 5'6", and a little more rounded - I'd have guessed her bust was bigger than Kristi, and it looked like her legs and butt were a touch fuller - a little curvier than Kristi, which was a good look. And she had an undeniable sexiness about her. Kristi had said her roommate would be out, and I think she was surprised to see her.

"Bad date?" Kristi asked.

Megan laughed and sat down on the end of the sofa, undoing her sandals and tossing them to the mat by the door. "Yeah, you could say that. Went out with Sam - fourth time out. I thought this might be the time we actually connected. He must have just assumed - because he got all grabby, and when I said to stop he got more aggressive. So I left."

"Good for you," I said. "I know you didn't ask, but exactly right."

Kristi nodded. "Yeah, I hate that - guy feels like he can paw you because it's the night for sex. You OK?"

Megan nodded. "Oh, yeah, fine. A little disappointed, a little mad, but that's OK."

Kristi jumped up to hug her. And went into the kitchen. "Were you able to eat, at least?"

Megan laughed. "Hardly. We got through half our drink and that's when he started getting grabby - boob, leg, he was trying to get up my shorts, for fuck's sake. And if he'd been a little more... subtle I probably would have let him. Good looking guy. Oh well!"

Kristi came out of the kitchen with a bowl of curry and a glass of wine. "Here. Sit. Eat. Drink. We were just watching Netflix - I don't even know what."

"Thanks," Megan said. "Don't let me interrupt your night - I can take this downstairs if you want."

"Oh, don't be silly," I said. "Hang out for a while." I got an approving squeeze from Kristi.

So Kristi and I drank a little wine, Megan ate and drank, and we talked for a while, Kristi noticing Megan rubbing her shoulder. "Tight?"

Megan chuckled as she realized what she was doing. "You have no idea."

Kristi motioned her over. "Here. Sit. Wait - better idea. Face me - Bob's had massage training too, and he'll be stronger."

Megan looked at her gratefully. "OK." And turned to me. "Thanks in advance."

I grinned at her. "Well, Kristi's better, but happy to try!"

Megan sat with her back to me, and I started with the same open I'd used on Kristi. Then I ran my open hands up and down her back before starting to actually massage her, starting just above her bra strap and working my way up. Her shoulders were indeed tight. Megan moaned a surprisingly sexy moan as I worked her shoulders, and Kristi grinned.

"Oh, sweetie," Kristi said, seeing me trying to work around Megan's bra straps. "Can you lose the bra?"

I felt as much heard Megan say, "Sure." And she proceeded to unhook and remove her bra, pulling it out a sleeve in the maneuver that men never quite got over or understood how.

That made it that much easier to work on her shoulders and upper back, even if it was tempting to do what I'd done with Kristi the first time we'd gotten together - which was to slowly reach around to play with her breasts. That somehow didn't seem appropriate, so I just worked down her spine as far as I could, then back up, over shoulders, up and down her arms, moving up her neck. And as she watched, Kristi nodded occasionally, making the occasional comment like "good work" or "stronger there" or "lightly!"

The last as I worked up Megan's neck and started to gently massage her scalp, drawing a deeper moan and a bigger grin from Kristi. I closed out with my hands centered on her back, and then gave her a gentle tap.

"Wow, that felt great," Megan said, and Kristi laughed.

"Yeah, I could kinda tell," she said, pointing to Megan's chest, where her nipples had come erect and were straining against the thin cotton of her t-shirt.

I would have expected Megan to blush, but she didn't, just laughing and saying, "Yeah, I know. As close as I'll come tonight!" And, turning to me, "Thank you - that felt really great."

"My pleasure! Hope it helped."

Megan nodded. "Oh yeah. OK, let me finish my wine and I'll leave the two of you together."

We chatted for a little while longer, and then Megan indeed moved up to her room.

Her door closed, and Kristi laughed. "Thanks for doing that. She looked like she needed it. She was expecting to get laid tonight. Kinda like her roommate!"

I laughed, and saw Megan's bra still on the couch. "Shall we?"

Kristi grinned. "Oh yeah... "

We also went upstairs, and Kristi led me to the bedroom at the end of the hall. She pointed - Megan's room, her room, bath, office. We made it to her room and closed the door, turning to each other and kissing - slowly and lasciviously. She pulled my shirt off and returned to kissing me, and I could feel her nipples pushing through her cotton t-shirt. She reached down and undid my shorts, pushing them down, and stroked my cock through my underwear before hooking a finger in it and pulled it down and off, leaving me naked in front of her. She kissed her way down, kneeling in front of me, her fingers just grazing my cock, and I felt her exhale on my tip before her tongue came out and grazed me.

She kept that up - barely there pressure with her fingers, and similarly light touch with her tongue, and was driving me wild before she took me into her mouth, making my knees buckle for a split second. I could feel the warmth and wet of her mouth, and her tongue moved slowly around me as she fingered my balls and stretched back toward my ass. I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat and turn downward slightly, surprised and impressed to feel her not gag at all but to urge me in even deeper, feeling her saliva soaking me, and then she was pulling me out, my cock reacting to the cool air of her room before she slowly took me in again, her eyes locked on mine and giving away a hint of how she enjoyed the power to make my knees buckle.