Living Single! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers

My cock felt her and willed itself forward, and I lifted my hips slightly so my cock would slide over her wet slit and over her clit, drawing a moan from her. I did that a few times, her eyes still imploring me to take her. The next time, I did, and rather than the slow entry I usually use, I slammed my entire cock into her tight hot pussy, drawing a loud grunt from her as I did, then pulled out and did it again, slamming into her, lifting her legs to my shoulders, one hand holding on to one of her legs as I slammed into her, again and again, while my other hand went to her breasts and fondled and twirled and squeezed them, seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head as I attacked her pussy and her tits at the same time.

I matched my rhythms - so I was pounding into her tight pussy at the same pace I was torturing her nipples, feeling her get wetter and wetter, and then I squeezed her nipple a little harder than I had before and felt her damn near explode in orgasm. I felt her beautiful pussy contracting even harder on my cock, and heard her shriek out, her head rolling from side to side, her eyes looking wildly around as orgasm claimed and rolled over her.

I kept my cock firmly planted in her - she felt WAY too good to leave - and watched with a little smile as she slowly recovered. It looked like it took her a second to remember where she was, and as she realized I still had my hard cock inside her she smiled.

She still had her legs on my shoulders, and I moved them down one by one, and then moved one of hers so that we were sort of scissored together, seeing her sharp intake of breath as my cock was able to get just a little bit deeper into her. I wasn't done, moving to kneel with one of her legs between mine, her almost on her side, her gasping as she felt me reach even deeper into her. And once positioned, I started to slide in and out of her again, drawing a gasp every time I bottomed out in her.

Those gasps started turning to a pant as I rammed my cock deep into her over and over, and her eyes started to glaze over as another orgasm built up in her. This time I'd go with her - she was in my favorite position, and it was usually hard even for me to hold back once I got there. I could feel her pussy drenching my cock, one hand squeezing her nipple while the other was on her hip helping me to slam into her.

She started to cry out as her orgasm started to roll over her, and I started to tip over with her, her cries merging into one ongoing wail, and she convulsed on my cock as her orgasm crested, her whole body shaking, her hands and arms flailing wildly, eyes looking around wildly and unseeing. The tip of my cock mushroomed inside her, and I felt cum erupt from me into her tight young womb. She had triggered me hard, and I pumped spurt after spurt of warm white semen deep into her, making her convulse again as she felt the sudden rush of warmth pulsing deep in her.

I'm pretty sure I cried out too as I came, and felt her cum on my cock as I was filling her. My fingers let up on her nipple and breast, and I realized I'd been clawing at her hip, to help pull me into her just a little bit.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, my chest heaving as well as I'd been fucking Megan hard. And for a lot longer than I'd thought, as I caught a glimpse of the clock.

Megan had made it back, and I slowly decoupled from her, moving to lie down next to her. We lay on our sides, and she shook her head as if to clear it.

"Ohmyfuckinggod," she muttered. "I have never been fucked like that before."

I laughed an evil little laugh. "Heh. Just wait... we're just getting started. You are WAY too fucking sexy... "

Her eyes flared. "Ohmygod. I want you again... but I need a minute." She laughed softly. "And that's the first time I've ever said that. Holy shit, dude, that was... unfuckingbelievable. Where the fuck did you come from?"

My eyes smiled at her, and I nibbled her earlobe and just whispered, "I'm going to fuck you all night - so you tell me when you need a break. Because you are sexy as fuck, and I want you every second tonight." I felt her body react, shaking slightly as I whispered.

"I can't believe Kristi would share you - if I were her, I'd want you all to myself."

"Well, we're all adults, so... "

She shook her head. "It is unreal what you do to me... I knew you'd be great after the hallway, but I didn't know you'd turn me to jelly. I should have known after seeing what you do to Kristi."

"Well, good - we should be able to put on a pretty good show for her, don't you think?"

Megan laughed weakly. "Uh, I'd say so."

She started to drift off, and I heard her snore softly before settling into deep, contented breathing. I smiled, and snuggled into her, dozing off myself.

I woke up with a start, feeling a warm mouth and tongue teasing my cock, along with a hand using an oh-so-soft touch. And then she took me all the way into her mouth, the tip of my cock in the back of her throat, not even a hint of a gag, and I gasped as her mouth and tongue worked my cock. Megan was aggressive, and very good at it. She locked eyes with me as she bobbed up and down on my cock, an amazing sight as she'd practically swallow me before coming up and just keeping my very tip in her mouth, my cock glistening with her saliva.

She kept that up for a while, and I think she was surprised I hadn't cum. So she kissed her way up my body, biting my nipples lightly and smiling at my reaction - men like it too! - her lips finding mine as she started to slide my cock up and down her literally dripping slit. We kissed softly, and then harder as she ground her sex on mine, slowly tilting her hips up and catching my cock at just the right angle for me to slide into her.

She moaned as she moved her hips back to take me into her, and grunted as I bottomed out in her. Those beautiful tits were now sliding across my chest as she rocked back and forth, and started to move side to side, slowly at first, and then picking up speed. She pushed herself up, so that she was now vertical, and settled onto my cock, moaning as I hit maximum depth in her, feeling her lifting off and then lowering back down, finding a good rhythm of bobbing up and down and moving side to side, which was driving me closer and closer to cumming again.

And as I got closer, I egged her on. "That's right, Megan, fuck my cock. Ride me hard. Take my cock with your beautiful cunt... "

Her eyes flared, and she returned the favor. "That's right, Bob, I'm going to fuck your cock with my cunt. Do you like how wet and tight my cunt is for you? Do you know how good it feels to ride you?"

"Harder, Megan... squeeze my cock as hard as you can with that wet and tight cunt of yours so I can fill it with my hot cum... "

"Mmmmm... that's right, I'm gonna ride you til you fucking cum in my cunt. And just imagine when we're doing it with your slut girlfriend watching, and fingering her own pussy while you're fucking me... "

She was really turning me on with her talk. "Guess what, Megan? You're both going to be my slut girlfriends, and I'm gonna fuck both of you in front of the other whenever I want. Understand?" I was getting really close to cumming.

Megan's cunt squeezed me even harder when I told her she'd be my slut girlfriend too, and her orgasm started to build faster and faster.

She was panting now, "That's... right... I'm... your... slut... "

I was panting too. "Are you ready to fuck me whenever I want you?"

Megan managed to grunt out a "yes" as she was grinding on my cock hard, tipping me over, and I came explosively, yelling out as I orgasmed and fountained my cum into her beautiful snatch, feeling pulse after pulse of cum splashing into her, that tight young cunt clamping down on me to pull every drop possible, and hearing her cry out as her orgasm rolled over her. She came to rest impaled on my cock, her head thrown back in ecstasy, her beautiful chest heaving as she gulped in air.

She kept herself impaled on me for a long time, reveling in the aftershocks as my cock kept twitching inside her, finally sliding off of me and lying down next to me, one of her breasts on me, one leg between mine, and her head on my shoulder, her shiny dark brown hair splayed out on my chest and the pillow.

I think I dozed off first, and woke later to feel us spooned together, and then dozed off again, only waking when the sun started to paint the sky with streaks of yellow and orange. At some point she'd taken one of my hands and planted it on her breast, holding me in place. I nuzzled her hair, enjoying waking up with her, this beautiful young woman next to me, full of my cum.

I felt her start to wake up, and kissed the back of her head as she slowly woke and stretched. She turned to face me, those gorgeous tits facing me, tempting me...

"Hi," she said softly.

"Morning," I said back softly.

"That was great," she said, then laughing softly. "Great? Unfuckingbelievable is closer..."

"Yeah, we are amazing. Hope we don't make Kristi jealous."

Megan laughed softly again. "I doubt it - she gets off hard seeing me with her boyfriend. But then, she's never been with a guy who fucks like you do - shit, I haven't either. By a mile. I'll get jealous watching you with her, though - be wishing it was me."

"That's the beauty of it - it'll be you shortly afterwards. So hopefully everyone wakes up happy... "

She chuckled. "True. Kinda like today. Speaking of, what time is it?"

I glanced at the clock. "6:52 AM."

She was disappointed. "I have to get moving - have to get to work."

"Well, drat," I said, feeling myself reacting to being next to her beautiful body.

She nodded. "I know - tell me about it." She tried to get up, and was shaky. "Whoa - wow am I shaky."

I smiled. "Good. That means we did it right."

She laughed. "Yeah, no doubt of that." A trickle of semen came out of her pussy, and she shook her head. "It's a damn good thing I can't get pregnant - because you'd have knocked me up last night for sure."

I laughed back, gingerly moving and discovering I felt pretty good. Which was a good thing, as I was hosting Lauren and her neighbor Julie this evening. And while Megan might have had the tightest pussy I'd felt, she'd been so wet the whole time that I wasn't chafed at all. Whew!

We found all of Megan's clothes, and she got dressed while I pulled on a robe and walked her downstairs.

"Can I make you anything? Coffee? Eggs? Toast?"

She shook her head. "Thank you, but no - I have a pretty set diet. OK, Monday?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"What do we tell Kristi?"

"Exactly what happened. Truth is always the easiest. I'm basically going to tell her we fucked our brains out and are ready for Monday."

"Good. That's exactly what I'd say."

She gave me a last kiss and was off, leaving me to daydream about Monday and, for that matter, the coming night with Lauren and Julie.

zenarcade
zenarcade
182 Followers