Living Single! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And while her mouth and throat and tongue and lips felt stunningly good, I wanted my cock in her pussy again. So I reached down and the took the neckline of her t-shirt and pulled up, gathering it, feeling her pull that amazing mouth off my cock, lifting her shirt off and dropping it, pulling her up to me, loving the feel of her nipples on my chest, pushing her shorts down and off, showing off her hairless golden triangle and pussy, and then we were backing up towards her bed, almost falling on it since it was so low to the ground, and I was mounting her, her fingers guiding me until she felt me sinking into her, impaling her, that beautiful tight pussy squeezing and drenching me as I took her.

And I finally remembered - "A little late, but is it ok to cum in you?"

She was able to sort of pant back, "yeah... iud... cum in me... "

So I did. We came together, her shrieking out as her orgasm claimed her, and she tried to grab a pillow to smother her shriek. I cried out as well as I came, filling her tight young fertile pussy with my semen, pulse after pulse of sticky white ropes, again painting her womb white. It seemed like it took a long time to come down from every orgasm with her, but we eventually did, managing to kiss each other softly and then harder as we both spun up again.

We managed a second round, me again planting my seed deep in her, flooding her womb, thankful she was protected as I managed one shot that felt like it was directly into her cervix. Once we recovered, she nodded and murmured, "That's what I want to feel... that shot of warmth and tingling when you cum in me... it is awesome." And she promptly dozed off.

I followed her in dozing off, and woke up needing water and the bathroom. I gently opened the door and made the turn to the bathroom, using it, and then padded down to the kitchen, to the cabinet where I'd seen Kristi get water glasses. I took the biggest one I saw, filled it from the tap, and drank it down, refilling it and taking another big swallow, refilling it again.

I had just made it up the stairs and taken a step toward Kristi's room when I heard a door open and saw Megan step out towards the bathroom. She turned toward me, I think expecting to see Kristi and to say hi, and her mouth opened a little as she saw me. I realized I was still naked - it hadn't occurred to me to put anything on - and that my cock was still covered in Kristi and my combined juices, now dry, and was still somewhat firm. Making it even funnier was that she was naked as well - apparently she'd had the same bathroom need and hadn't thought to put anything on, maybe forgetting that her roommate had a man over.

I didn't know have a clue as to how she'd react - duck back into her room? Dash to the bathroom? Neither, as it turned out. Her face was blank for a second, and then she smiled. "Nice cock," she said, locking her eyes on it for a moment. "No wonder Kristi was so loud," she added with a twinkle in her eye.

For my part, I was a bit frozen. So I just stood there, took a sip of water, and eyed her up and down. "Nice tits," I said. "It was tough not trying to play them when you took your bra off."

"You should have. Kristi was trying to get you to."

That was news to me. "Really."

We had moved a step closer to each other, our voices as low as we could make them. "Why do you think she wanted me to take my bra off?"

"Well, it does make it easier to... "

She laughed and took another step toward me, so that we were now right next to each other, my cock stiffening against every bit of willpower I had, and her nipples hardening as we stood there. And as she stepped, she reached out and took my cock in her hand, squeezing, giving me a thoughtful look.

"Yep, that IS nice... " she murmured as she squeezed and stroked me, with me not wanting to move but also not wanting to escalate and do anything that would piss off Kristi.

"Fuck that feels good... but we should stop... what if Kristi saw?"

Megan smiled confidently. "She'd want to watch. She loved watching me with her last boyfriend." Her hand was still gripping and kneading my cock, experimenting with touch and pressure. And I had to admit I wasn't too surprised - Kristi had, after all, told me "So do it," when I'd said I wanted to tie her to the bed and fuck her all night, and that usually indicated someone who was pretty open sexually.

"Interesting. Like to watch us sometime?"

Megan laughed softly, her erect nipples now pushing on to my chest, and I could feel the heat between her legs. "Sure. But what I really want to do is make her watch you fuck me. And she will - she's a total submissive, and you're the lucky guy who gets to make her your slut." She was moving my cock, trying to get it between her legs.

"Oh?"

"Oh yeah. She told me about you tying her to your bed and fucking her brains out. And cumming in her over and over... "

Kristi had to have told her - there'd be no way she'd know otherwise. OK then. She'd been squeezing and stroking my cock the whole time, and I was as hard as I got. I put the water glass down, her following my movement and then I turned her around, my hands on her hips, her hand coming off my cock and grinding her ass into it. I lowered my knees a little, let my cock find her opening, and drove my cock into her pussy, which I was not surprised to find already drenched.

I was kinda surprised I did it, but proceeded to fuck her in the hallway. You could tell she wanted to moan out, but stifled it so she wouldn't risk waking Kristi up, which I think made her even hornier. I slammed in and out of her, reaching around to crush one of her nipples, and feeling her pussy react, and felt a quiver deep in her.

She turned her head to look at me and whispered, "That's right, fuck me. Hard. Cum in me... "

She'd get her wish. Just as I felt her stiffen as her orgasm started to wash over her, she squeezed me with her tight pussy and sent me over the edge. I could feel her pussy spasming on my cock, and felt myself pump cum into her, jet after jet invading her womb, her pussy clamping down on me, keeping every drop. We both stood there, a little surprised at the intensity, and I could feel her slowly relax, but keeping a firm grip on my cock inside her.

She took a deep breath, and I slid out of her. She turned to face me, those beautiful tits rubbing me again. "Wow... didn't expect that," she whispered. "Now I get to finger your cum in my pussy... and you can wake Kristi up, fuck her brains out, and tell her that she's now your slut. She'll love it, and then she'll ask if she can watch you fuck me."

"Seriously? How do you know?"

"Just do it. And if I'm wrong, I'll never mention anything again."

I looked her up and down, seeing a trickle of cum on her leg. "OK, you're on. I'd better get back to her, though."

Megan nodded, and turned and went back to her room, the bathroom apparently forgotten. I picked up the water glass and went back to Kristi's room, a little relieved to see she hadn't moved and was softly snoring. I drained the water glass and snuggled next to her. I shook my head a little at what had just happened. It had definitely NOT been in my plan for the night to fuck her roommate, no matter how hot she was. Unreal. And it occurred to me that I had Megan's cum on my cock.

Which didn't matter - I dozed off and woke to Kristi mounting me, burying my cock in her pussy as she slid up and down, her drenched pussy sliding effortlessly up and down, side to side, and front to back. I could feel her orgasm building - and was glad I'd downed the water so I could cum with her. She again cried out as she came, this time throwing her head back as she did, my hands clawing her down on me, and I fountained into her once again, flooding her with my seed, feeling her react and pulling even more out of me, leaving us both drained and supercharged at the same time.

I rolled her over onto her back, my cock still hard and buried in her, and whispered into her ear, "So are you ready to be my slut now, Kristi? Ready to feel me fuck you and fill you with my cum whenever I want?'

"Y... y... yes... I'm your slut... do whatever you want to me... "

So Megan had been at least half right. "Right answer... could you tell how much I wanted to fuck you in front of Megan?"

She almost whimpered, "yes... and I wanted to see you fuck her... wanted to see you take her shirt off... "

Holy shit - Megan had been right. And having experienced Megan's pussy once, it'd be no hardship for me to do again...

"Mmmmmm... you want to watch me fuck your roommate and fill her with cum?"

"Y - y - yes... and then fuck me after you fucked her... "

This was getting more and more interesting...

"Next week. Make sure she's here... and we'll see if she wants to play."

"S - s - she will... she loves seeing me be a total slut... "

"Mmmmm... and now you're going to be my slut..."

"God yes... you feel so good in me... and love feeling you cum in me... "

We both dozed off again, and again woke up reaching for each other, consuming each other, me erupting into her again, and feeling a powerful jet from her as she squirted again, only twice this time. By now it was time to get up anyway - the sun was splashing light everywhere, so it was just after sunrise - and wow was I spent and excited. So we slowly rose, stripped off her bed, and dressed, Kristi just pulling on a robe.

We made our way downstairs and started coffee and breakfast, and were joined a couple of minutes later by Megan, who was wearing a camisole that just barely covered her pussy. Her tits were straining against it, and I had no doubt of how luscious they would be in my mouth. Kristi didn't say a word about her half-naked roommate, just a bright "Morning!"

Megan grinned, and when Kristi turned back to the stove raised an eyebrow at me. I just nodded and grinned, getting a wide smile back. I mouthed "Next Monday" and she nodded.

Kristi came back and sat down, putting her hand on my knee. "Sorry if we were too noisy," she said to Megan.

Megan laughed. "Not for me - it was sexy hearing you two!"

Kristi laughed. "Yeah, it was definitely sexy... "

Megan again - "I'm surprised I didn't wake the two of you up fingering myself."

We all laughed at that. It was about time to head out, and as I made my way to the door I gave a Megan a quick hug, and Kristi a longer one, with a deep kiss. As I'd hugged Megan, I felt her reach for my pocket and drop something in it. Hmmmmm...

I drove home, marveling at people and at how repressed it seemed so many were when it came to sex. And how amazing it was to have met so many women who weren't - loved it and were not embarrassed by it. I had to admit I was really floored by Megan's directions - and at how they'd been exactly accurate. That would certainly make next Monday something to look forward to! And it struck me that I'd be warming up for being watched on Wednesday - Lauren had asked her neighbor Julie if she'd like to watch us - and then let Lauren watch me with her. Julie had agreed, and they'd be coming over Wednesday night.

When I got home, I again held off showering as long as I could to keep Kristi and Megan's scent on me. And pulled out what turned out to be a business card from Megan. She had circled her number - a pretty obvious hint.

I texted her once I knew Kristi would be at work. "Hi from Bob. Most fun hallway I've ever been in... "

A few minutes later she replied. "Most fun I've ever had in that hallway!"

"How'd you know what Kristi would say? Almost word for word."

I got a laughing emoji back - actually, five of them. "Happened once before. And once a slut, always a slut... just don't expect her to call you sir or any shit like that."

"Truth. And thank god - I get "sir'd" enough at work."

Another laughing emoji row. "Ha. Never heard her cum that much. And after the hallway I know why. Up for a repeat?"

I laughed to myself - this was getting crazy. Was I just lucking into meeting all the non-repressed women in town? Or were there just a lot of them and I happened to be receptive? I'd heard from a lot of the married women I'd been with that a lot of men - their husbands or others - had seemed to drift away from an interest in sex. And not just with their spouse, but in general. I was very glad I did not have that particular issue - quite the opposite.

"You bet. You don't think Kristi would mind?"

"She's the one who told me to text you. Check your messages."

I did. Damn. There was one from Kristi. "You should hook up with Megan before next Monday... " Wow. OK then.

I texted Kristi back. "OK. Practice round before Monday? Want deets?"

She didn't reply for a while, and I realized it was probably because she was in session. Sure enough, a little after the hour a reply came back. "You know it!"

So I texted Megan back and said, "Looks like that is a go. She said we should hook up before Monday."

Another row of laughing emoji. "See? OK, when?"

I thought for a moment. Tonight was literally the only night I wasn't already booked - or double booked, and I still had to sort that out.

"I think my one free night is tonight."

"Wow, you do get around! About 7? I'll come there? I figure if Kristi has survived a couple of nights there with you I'll be OK."

"Sounds good." I sent my address. Oi vey. What was I doing? Having the time of my life, actually. I decided I'd stop worrying about it all and just enjoy. And be honest if anyone asked anything.

I tried to power through as much work as I could, because I could tell Megan and I were going to wear each other out. I had to admit it did help with focus! So I was about as ready as I could be when Megan pulled up into the driveway right at 7 and marched up to the door, where I was already waiting.

She gave me a bright smile and a "Hi!" as she came in. "Wow, this is nice... " she said, as she shrugged off her shoes.

"Thanks! Been here a little over a year. It works, and I like it. Come on in - what can I get you to drink? Or would you rather just strip and get at it?"

She laughed. "Well, strip and get at it is enormously appealing. And if we hadn't met in the hallway I'd already be stripping you. But a drink does sound good."

"Come on in - here's what I have."

"Vodka tonic sounds great! Thanks."

I made two, and lifted my glass. "To watching, and being watched."

She laughed and we drank. She raised her glass again. "And to proud beautiful slut women!" I could drink to that.

We actually finished them and I made another round, moving to the living room, where I already had music playing. We sat on the couch, not too close, but also not far.

"So how do you know Kristi?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"College. I was a year ahead, but we had classes together and just vibed well together. So shared apartments, adventures, etc. And when she graduated, she bartended for a little while before going to massage school, and she's been doing that ever since. But you know that. Anyway, her grandparents died and left her a good chunk of money - so she used part of it to buy her house and fix it up a little bit. I was living in a rented house, and the landlord all of a sudden decided to sell. So Kristi offered to let me rent space with her. Been there a while, have almost enough saved to start looking for my own."

"Well, makes sense. My story with her is a lot shorter - she's been my massage therapist for the last year and half or two years."

She jumped in. "I heard that story - you came in really stiff and sore... "

"Yep. So how did you know all that about her sexually?"

"Oh, the usual - friends since college. I walked in on her one time with a guy and instead of freezing I just watched, fascinated. And she returned the favor one time - walked in on me and my boyfriend and just stayed and watched. And then she told me she wanted to see me with her boyfriend at the time. I wasn't going out with anyone, he seemed like a good guy, and I thought, 'why not?' I knew she wouldn't get jealous, so we did - and it was like the biggest turn-on of her life. They fucked like I couldn't believe the rest of the night. Well, couldn't believe until I heard you two last night."

"How'd you know the rest?" I was genuinely curious.

"Oh, she'd made comments here and there about loving being a wanton slut when she was with someone she felt comfortable with. And she'd actually said that I'd have to see the two of you, and then smirked. And then said she couldn't wait to watch you and me."

"Wow. Well, she's in luck on both counts. And what about you?"

Megan laughed. "Oh, I'm down for most anything. As long as everyone has their own agency, I'm game. Always been turned on by being watched - more than watching. I want to be in on the action. And I'll bet that Kristi will get the biggest orgasm of her life with you fucking her and me watching."

"I'd have guessed the 'down for anything' bit... after massaging you and feeling you keep pushing back, it was damn hard not to reach around for your boobs. And I think Kristi was silently egging me on - but I didn't know any of that at the time. And especially after the hallway. Sorry about your date, by the way."

She laughed. "Yeah, turned out to be a jerk. It happens. Not often. I was trying to egg you on too - I damn near grabbed your hands to put'em on my boobs. And as Kristi noted, my nips were hard!" She chuckled again. "Kinda like now."

We'd been edging closer as talked, especially as the talk had turned to sex.

"And you? Are you going to have the biggest orgasm ever having Kristi watch us as we fuck?" I leaned forward, closing the few inches between our faces, and kissed her softly on the lips, not even giving her a chance to say yes as I put a hand on her leg.

My lips explored hers, my tongue gently tracing her lips, feeling her respond, the hand on her leg now wandering up, under those beautiful tits, her kissing me harder now, and I took one of her breasts in my hand and squeezed slightly, marveling at her size and firmness, imagining it in my mouth, knowing it would be before long. So I lifted her t-shirt up, exposing the breast I'd been fondling, and moved my mouth off of hers to kiss my way to her nipple, feeling how hard it was, feeling her moan as I took her in my mouth and sucked gently, then harder, feeling her breathing quicken.

I bit down gently on her nipple and felt her start to writhe, and took my mouth off of her and started to stand, pulling her up with me, kissing her hard and then taking her hand and leading her up the stairs to my bedroom.

We reached the bed, and I lifted her shirt up and over her, revealing both of those gorgeous breasts, and felt along her waistband for a button and not finding one. So I just pushed them down, feeling how smooth her skin was, and then she was stepping out of her shorts and kicking them away as I lifted my own shirt off, letting her beautiful nipples rub on my chest, and then I was undoing my shorts and pushing them down and stepping out of them, giving them a quick shove out of the way.

We stood there almost naked - she was wearing a small thong that had a big dark spot, and I was in a pair of bikini briefs that had a similar wet spot by the tip of my fully erect cock, which was eager to plunge itself into this gorgeous 29 year old brunette. I lowered her to the bed and then reached for her thong, slowly pulling it off of her as I locked eyes with her, knowing she was vibrating with excitement. Finally, I pushed my briefs off, my hard cock standing proud, and I felt her hand reaching for me.

I moved on to the bed, and moved over her, lowering myself onto her, my lips finding hers again, reveling in how luscious they were, my tongue gently dancing with hers, my hands cupping her head, my cock between her legs, questing, seeking her heat, and then I felt her legs opening wide and her hand was taking my cock, squeezing, squeezing, and then putting me at her entrance, moving her hand away, her eyes imploring me.