All Comments on 'Living The Dream Ch. 01'

by GermanWriterDan

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
TuWatchuTuWatchu4 months ago

Good buildup to what we know is coming..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lot of potential, eager to read more

deromnnderomnn4 months ago

Very well done. I'm hooked. Looking forward to more.

blueyedguy42blueyedguy424 months ago

A very good read, I am looking forward to the next chapter

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

New writers probably shouldn't start with long cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I try to read new writers stories with an open mind. Sadly this one didn't hold my interest. I gave it a 2 for trying.

I think you'll find there are fewer who like cuck stories than those who like them.

lujon2019lujon20194 months ago

didnt read it

giving it five stars anyway becuase FINALLY a cuck author used the goddamned tags

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So far, so good, It's a bit predictable, but I do like the age difference between Connor and Lara. It adds to the story's suspense and makes her ultimate decision more difficult. To start seeing a man, her own age or someone who is significantly older? The age dynamic adds to the concept that the possible relationship with Connor is solely for sex and it's fueling Peter's developing fantasy to see her with another man.

Well done, and more ASAP, please.

Regards,

Mr. B

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

A story about a wife being sexually corrupted and taken from her husband is inherently depressing, no matter what revenge (if any) the husband might take. Personally, I would be happier if you stuck with the fantasy theme and had her play with her husband's mind.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Had to skip from page 1 to page 6 just to see if there was some sort of plot or point to this story. Still couldn't tell. The husband thinking its great that other men want to fuck his wife is always a warning sign: Cuckville next stop. Enjoy the ride, without me.

Luv2bcuckLuv2bcuck4 months ago

I loved the build up and how his young hot wife would get wettter the more she spoke about being dirty for the neighbor. I would've loved to be the young husband. I love your work. I can't wait for more to come. Thanks.

bearestbearest4 months ago

Great story, I can't wait for part 2!

notreallife13notreallife134 months ago

Love it. Interested to see what "dark" themes we may see.

AvagardAvagard4 months ago

Cool story. You write well. Don't worry about negative comments. Regards

jap71jap714 months ago

Good start! I like the writers who inspire you (Donsilver above all) even the story seems more similar to AvidReaderNovicewriter ...I hope to read new chapters soon, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Honestly, one of the best I’ve read in a while

bowleebowlee4 months ago

great start, looking forward to the next part of the story. Do you have any dates?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start. Ignore the negatives. Let’s get started on husband’s new status!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for the story. You'll have to ignore the loud minority. They're like Hamas supporters, they'll come in and crap all over your story despite this being Loving Wives and you have the right tags. They (like 26thNC) will come in very fast too, like they have some sort of addiction and cannot separate reality from fantasy. Wives who cheat and husband taking revenge isn't "loving wives" and definitely isn't erotic at all (hint at this site's name).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the story and the buildup. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very promising story, with lots of build up, hope the corruption will take slow pace. Can't wait to read the next chapters. Thank you

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

I am convinced that if you had been influenced by other authors, it would have been something. So I can only assume it's getting worse with every chapter!

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker134 months ago

A very promising begining, i hope you continue the same way. The lengthy chapter gives an good insight to the relationship and the love scenes are well made. I enjoyed the girl being athletic, having done martial arts and throwing punches, it feels good seeing a female hero that is strong and proud but may eventually fall from grace. Don't rush and make her immediately submissive, you need to show a bit her a4c. Also, the old guys at the park... you left that door open, happy to see where it goes. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely fantastic. Great narrative pace and character development. The erotic scenarios were subtle but explosive.CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 2.I'LL BE CHECKING YOUR PROFILE EVERYDAY.GREAT WORK,WELL DONE.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great first effort! I like the authors note you put at the very beginning. It’s nice to know at glance what the story is about. Your writing style is great too. I knew on page 1 that this was 5-star writing, and that opinion held throughout. I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Can hardly wait for part two.

jsmiley22jsmiley224 months ago

Great first chapter. Love how Lara is retelling the events as fantasy and Peter can’t be sure if she’s telling the truth. Bring on the next chapter!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman4 months ago
Excellent

I hope Connor has a 18-20 year old grandson to seduce Lara. It's still an exciting story. 5***** Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm in for the next round. Lara needs to keep that bum neighbor in check tho, he gets demanding again she needs to pop him again and then play in the garden. I think the older bench gentleman should get a better crack at her while looking for those special flowers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read what you wrote in your biography about your wish to perhaps attempt a re-write of chapter 1.I think it's natural for any writer to want to change,improve and evolve their work,but let me assure you,chapter 1 reads beautifully. Sometimes a direct,uncomplicated narrative drive can be extremely effective. You have absolutely nailed it.I'm not sure if you're aware of the term 'Gaslighting',but I would love to see that avenue explored in upcoming chapters. Fabulous start.

bhavikabalbhavikabal4 months ago

I think for a first this is an incredible story.. Please go on..You are great. When I was 16 my brother had just married and I saw them making love she was very voluptuous..Some weeks later I heard her screaming and went to my hiding place n saw she was getting fucked by my older uncle with his huge thick long cock while my brother sat watching..His abusing her was making brother harder .. I went to sleep after relieving myself suddenly I felt someone on my bed.. my sis in law came n grabbed my thin small cock n kissed me on my mouth I could smell semen of my uncle on her n she said you are like your brother.. keep your wife well supplied by huge cocks,, your uncle will definitely seduce her n I will help him as your mother helped him to get my innocence..

jeromeshooterjeromeshooter4 months ago

Amazing story. Instantly followed and looking forward to Chapter 2 :D. Keep up the good work!

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

HOT STORY!!!! Go on soon ;)

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writer3 months ago

A lovely promising story from a great new talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGermanWriterDan@GermanWriterDan
Welcome, I am new to writing and have just started my first ever story "Living The Dream". I read and appreciate all comments on my stories and messages send through Literotica's messaging system. Have an idea for the story? Put it into the comments! Maybe I like it so much, ...