Living The Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine! But you are going to help me plant them. I need your muscles for that," Lara stated firmly as she ran her hands under her husband's shirt, enjoying the feel of his muscular chest.

She remembered what she promised him this morning and started to move one hand further down into Peter's pants. Lara could clearly hear him breathing more heavily as her hand kept moving down until it came in contact with his already erect cock.

Feeling him hard like this and hearing him moan softly got her juices flowing instantly. She loved being able to turn her husband on so easily.

"Feels like somebody got a bit excited. Was it the idea of relaxing in our pool with that beautiful woman you were talking about? Why don't you take those pants off and let me help you with that?"

Peter turned his head around to look at his wife. "Somebody has been excited all day since you teased me this morning about what you are going to do to me tonight. But not here, baby. Someone could see us."

"How would anyone see us? We are behind the house and our backyard is enclosed by a fence," the horny wife whispered sensually, biting her spouse's ear and gripping his cock tightly. "No one can see us here. And I have always wanted to fuck outside."

The excited husband felt her lips nibbling on his ear and her hand slowly stroking his cock, making it difficult for him to form any kind of thought, except the one urging him to mount his beautiful wife right here. But he still managed to remember the house next to them.

"Not through the fence, but have you already forgotten the house next to us? Whoever lives there has a clear view of our house and backyard, at least from their upper floor."

She was so used to living in an apartment complex, Lara really had forgotten about their neighbour's house. Her face flushed red as she removed her hand from her husband's pants and stood up. She turned around to look at the windows, now deeply embarrassed someone might have seen her touch him like this, but she couldn't see anyone.

"Shit, I completely forgot about that. Did you see anyone there? I hope nobody saw us, that would be so embarrassing."

Chuckling at her sudden embarrassment, Peter stood up next to her and took her in his arms. "Calm down, babe. It doesn't look like anybody's home. The lights are all out. And even if someone were home, it's already getting dark. They probably wouldn't be able to see us anyway. Let's go inside and I will tell you more about this beautiful woman and what I want to do to her."

Lara smiled at her husband and took his hand as they went back inside hand in hand, followed by hungry eyes staring at them from not too far away.

---

Peter did not expect so much force as his wife pushed him with both hands. It reminded him that she was stronger than her petite form gave her credit for. Probably the result of the self-defense lessons she took a few years ago. He fell backwards and landed straight on their bed.

He noticed the way Lara was looking at him. His mind wasn't quite sure how to describe that look. Desire? Hunger? Lust? Maybe a bit of everything. Whatever it was, he loved it.

The love of his life pulled the shirt over her head, dropping it on the floor before unbuttoning her short jeans and stepping out of them. She climbed on the bed and slowly crawled over to him in nothing but her underwear.

Lara was well aware of how much her husband enjoyed the sight in front of him as she took her time approaching him on all fours. The lusting woman didn't have to guess what her partner's eyes were focussed on, since she clearly felt the weight of her heavy full breasts, covered only by her bra, delightfully hanging down like two ripe fruits. About halfway, she suddenly stopped, putting her hands on his knees.

"So, darling. This beautiful woman you mentioned earlier. If she were here, what do you think she would do?" Lara asked her husband, her hands massaging his knees.

Peter smiled at his wife. She often got into a playful mood when she was horny. One of the many things he loved about her. The touch of her hands was starting to effect him in a way that made his pants seem tighter and tighter with each passing second.

"Well, first she would take out my cock before it rips a hole in my pants," he declared looking straight into Lara's eyes.

Before he could even finish the sentence, his wife's hands were already unbuttoning his pants. She impatiently pulled them off his legs and threw them on the floor like an annoying obstacle she wanted to get rid off.

Not wasting any time, Lara pulled down his underwear, too. His cock immediately jumped to attention, hitting the blonde woman in the face. After she dealt with his underwear the same way she did with his pants, the pretty young wife put her face right next to Peter's hard tool, her cheek slightly rubbing it.

Letting out a sigh, Lara enjoyed the warmth of his erection on her face. Out of the corner of her eyes she perceived a single drop of hot precum attempting to escape the tip, but that didn't stop her from rubbing her face on her lover's stiffness, smearing the drop all over her cheek. The smell of it made her feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"And then? What would she do then, darling? Tell me!"

Peter saw the hunger in Lara's eyes. He knew what she wanted. She was just waiting for him to tell her and he happily obliged.

"She would put her lips on my cock, because this beautiful woman loves sucking dick," he told his aroused wife, looking at her lustfully.

He was sure he saw a slight smile on her lips before she opened them to take his cock in. No matter how innocent Lara seemed to be, Peter knew she liked hearing him talk to her like this.

The sound escaping his mouth was half sigh, half moan as the tip of his cock disappeared between his wife's sweet lips, very quickly followed by more of his rigid shaft.

"Oh god.. just like that baby." He looked down at her in awe, watching her head slowly move up and down on him while her eyes were focussed on his.

Lara loved giving her husband head. She loved feeling and tasting him in her mouth, she loved seeing the pure bliss in his eyes. It gave her a sense of accomplishment, made her feel like she did her duty as his wife.

Losing herself in the delight of pleasuring her husband, she couldn't help herself from softly moaning on his dick, as if she was being pleasured herself.

Moving her lips up and down on his cock, the young wife had visions of their future together. Raising Jack and hopefully at least one more child in their new home, loving and taking care of each other at night in their bed. Just like she took care of him now.

She knew he'd do the same for her anytime she desired, but satisfying her husband's needs was much more fulfilling for her.

Keeping just the tip of her husband's cock in her mouth, Lara stopped moving her head and instead rolled her tongue around to play with the sensitive object. Softly moving her tongue under his shaft to lick its tip like a lollipop.

She didn't need his moans to tell her how much he enjoyed this, but appreciated hearing them nonetheless.

One of her hands grabbed his shaft tightly, jerking it while she kept licking the tip. Hand and tongue worked together like a well oiled machine. She knew perfectly well what her husband liked.

As she heard his breathing becoming heavier and felt the tool in her hand hardening even more, she turned down the speed of her hand massaging it and the intensity of her tongue playing with its tip. They had only just begun and she didn't want things to end too quickly.

Lara saw her partner lean forward and his arms reaching over her. A sudden snap and her bra fell off her chest. It didn't interrupt her from sensually making love to the cock in her mouth as Peter took her bra and put it on the other side of the bed.

"This beautiful woman also... oh fuck that feels good, baby... she wouldn't have... oh shit... wouldn't be wearing panties anymore," Lara heard her husband stutter.

She smiled after she released her spouses' stiff member from the tight confinements of her mouth. His difficulty in forming even a single sentence was another gladly received source of accomplishment.

Quickly taking a wet wipe from their bed stand she sporadically cleaned her lips. The dutiful wife didn't want to kiss her loving husband later with the taste of his own cock still on her lips.

She turned around on her hands and knees, the sexy cheeks on her read end now facing Peter. Looking over her shoulders she stared right at him with a sad puppy look. "Oh but she doesn't know how to take them off. Will you please help her?"

Peter grinned at his wife while reaching forward again to take her panties in both hands and slowly peel them off her. He took his sweet time as she raised her knees off the bed far higher than necessary for him to pull her panties over them, now standing on her hands and feet with her delicious butt arched up.

It could almost have been mistaken for a workout, if not for the fact that she was completely naked safe for the panties on her legs. He couldn't stop his mind imagining it as a primal mating position.

For a moment he didn't see his wife. He saw a bitch in heat waiting for her partner to mate with her.

The young man's first thought was to give in to these primal needs, burying himself in this willing woman and repeating what they did when they made Jack.

As quickly as these ideas appeared, Peter shook them out of his mind and instead continued taking his wife's panties off while she got back down on her knees and raised her feet, so he could finish the job.

Putting them on the other side of the bed next to her bra, he saw her now completely naked ass right in front of him in all its glory and was unable to resist spanking her attractive cheeks with both hands.

Lara laughed happily as she felt her husband's hands coming down on her butt. He didn't spank her hard. She knew he would never be too rough with her.

Turning around and crawling closer to her man, she sat down right in front of his cock, held it in her hand and pressed it against her lower abdomen. Then Lara leaned forward, her hands on his muscular chest as she pressed her lips against his.

The horny couple kissed each other's lips softly, carefully nibbling on them before opening their mouths ever so slightly and letting their tongues connect. The tips danced with each other between their lips like a shy couple on their first date.

Still kissing her husband, Lara began rocking her hips up and down, running Peter's length along her pussylips as she kept pressing it tightly against her body. The tip kept bumping against her clit, sending small electric shocks of pleasure through her body.

"Uhh.. Ohh.." she moaned softly into his mouth before she felt her lover's lips disconnect from her own.

"Fuck, baby... that feels amazing... I put the condoms in the upper drawer. Let me just get one," her husband told her while moaning softly.

But when he reached for the night stand, Lara stopped him by grabbing his hand and putting it on her breast instead.

"Not gonna happen, baby. It's a safe day, so you are going to fill me until those balls of yours are empty. Understood?"

Peter smiled at his wife. He loved hearing her talk like that, a clear sign of how aroused she was. He loved it almost as much as entering her tight pussy bare, knowing she would not let him pull out before delivering every single drop of his love into her tunnel.

He remembered her first time being on birth control after the birth of Jack. The couple had used condoms until they decided to have a baby, and even before they were together Lara had her partners use them during her first two short relationships.

But after the pregnancy, she never again wanted to deny herself the pleasure of feeling her husband come inside her.

But when she finally was on birth control, Peter could tell that something was wrong. She wasn't into it like she had been before and during the pregnancy. For a while he was afraid his wife wasn't interested in him anymore.

It took Lara some time to figure it out for herself. And when she did, she told her husband how the birth control made her feel different. In a way, it made her feel less fertile. Like her body wasn't able to do what it was supposed to do.

She was surprised by this just as much as he was.

Lara never actively thought of her body just as a tool to procreate when they had sex, but subconsciously her fertility fueled her pleasure immensely. She even tried different methods of birth control, but nothing helped.

In the end, the young couple decided to use condoms while there was a risk of pregnancy and go bare when she knew it was safe.

Fucking with a condom wasn't ideal, but at least her body felt right to her, and when Peter filled the condom, she could still feel his cock twitch inside her and the tip of the condom fill up with his love for her.

Peter on the other hand was just happy that his wife's sex drive returned back to normal. He could live with using condoms during most of the month. It made the times when he was able to enter his wife without one so much more special.

Lara was still grinding her pussy on his cock. He saw how much pleasure she was getting out of this by the look on her face. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted. Her soft moans, almost purring to his ears, filled the otherwise quiet room.

It felt nice to Peter, too, but the small amount of stimulation was not enough to make him cum any time soon. Which wasn't a problem for him at all. He wanted his wife to be satisfied and would gladly just watch her use his shaft to enjoy herself.

Putting his other hand on her neglected breast, he started massaging both of them, adding another source of pleasure for Lara. Every now and then his fingers would slightly pinch one of her nipples, making her squeal in delight.

He noticed her hips moving faster and more erratic and her lips parting wider. Being no stranger to the signs, Peter knew the most beautiful woman he has ever known was going to come any moment now.

As he tried to anticipate the right moment, he pinched both nipples at the same time. Lara suddenly stopped all movements, her eyes still closed, but her mouth wide open. For a second she was completely still, like she was frozen in time.

Finally Lara's eyes sprung wide open. She was in their bedroom, saw her husband under her, but none of that mattered. The only important thing in this moment was the huge shockwave, emanating from her clit, that shot through her entire body.

Her toes curled as it reached her feet. Her hands landed on her husband's hands gripping her breasts tightly. Her hips pressed hard against his rigid member. Her whole body spasmed uncontrollably.

The horny young mother rode the waves of her orgasm, feeling them wash over her one after the other. Every time the sensations seemed to cease, another wave passed through her body. She was barely able to notice her husband smiling at her, but clearly felt his fingers playing with her solid nipples.

Slowly Lara came down from her high, breathing heavily after this intense orgasm. Focussing on what was in front of her, she saw the man who gave her this much pleasure and the smile on his face. Lara wanted to smile back at her lover, but couldn't stop herself from laughing out of pure happiness instead.

"Wow, that was.. intense," she laughed again before leaning forward to kiss him.

Her husband tried his best to talk while she kept pressing her lips against his. "I love.. watching you.. cum like that," Lara heard him speak slowly as her kisses kept interrupting him.

Leaning back again the young wife first looked at the stiff object waiting patiently for more attention, then at her husband.

"That was amazing, but I feel like we are forgetting something," she said innocently, taking his still hard cock in one hand. "This guy needs some attention, wouldn't you agree?"

She saw raw lust in Peter's eyes as he nodded at her. Raising her hips up from his body, she positioned his straight pole right below the entrance to her body. A twitch of the hard thing in her hand told her how badly it wanted to pierce through that entrance, and she had no intention of denying it.

Lara slowly lowered her body, feeling Peter's tip entering her vagina, followed by more and more of his solid spear. She smiled as her husband released a long moan and didn't stop until she was sitting on him like she had before. This time though, his cock was nowhere to be seen, completely buried inside her tight snatch, her ass pressing against his balls.

She wondered how full they were, since her husband has been so horny for her the entire day. Not that it mattered much. Lara considered it her duty to make sure they were empty before the night was over.

Peter's hands had never left their comfortable position on her breasts, and she felt him softly massaging them again as she began riding up and down. The touch of his hands send pleasurable sensations through her breast, even after she had just recovered from her orgasm.

Lara's own hands found their way to her husband's chest again, supporting her body as she leaned forward. Peter's beautiful wife felt his heart beating quickly due to his increasing arousal. Knowing that she was the cause of it, caused her to speed up her hip's motions.

Her partner had closed his eyes, his breathing becoming heavier while more and longer moans escaped his mouth. "Fuck.. don't stop baby.. Keep going just like that."

The muscles in Lara's vagina helped massaging the hard shaft whenever it passed by them on its way in and out. Her pussy seemed to have a mind of its own, with its only purpose making the male inside it explode.

Even though it was safe day, Lara felt incredibly fertile. It was exactly the feeling that made her give up on birth control. She was loving the sensation of feeling her husband deep inside her. Her desire to make him cum was becoming unbearably powerful.

"Mmhhm.. I can feel your cock getting harder, baby.. Uuhh.. I know you want to.. oh yes.. cum in me. Do it! Don't hold back.. ooh fuck.. Give me everything you've got!"

Lara had barely finished moaning her request when she saw Peter's eyes open and felt his cock twitching inside her. The loving wife heard one last deep groan from her husband before she stopped riding him and dropped her entire weight down, pushing his shaft as deep inside her as it could go.

The loving couple looked deeply into each other's eyes while Peter delivered one powerful burst of his cum after the other into his sexy wife's very needy pussy.

Lara felt his cock twitch deep inside her everytime it would shoot another batch of semen into her. This feeling was what she wanted... No, what she needed. To feel her husband's love for her fill her body while seeing the pure bliss on his face, knowing she was responsible for making him feel this good.

Some precious moments later the twitches inside her got less and less intense, until they ceased completely.

They stayed like this for a bit longer, with Lara lying on top of her husband, recovering from the heavy workout. She had just snuggled up close to him in a comfortable position, when a loud cry reminded her that there was another person in the house who needed her attention.

Quickly getting up she made her way to their baby's room as Peter closed his eyes and drifted out of consciousness.

---

A heavy aroma of roasted eggs and onions filled the Wellington's household. The young couple sat at their dinner table, enjoying breakfast while discussing what they were going to do with the rest of the weekend.

"Lara, this is so good! You should make breakfast everyday. It could just be the same every morning, I'd never get tired of this!"