Living The Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ding-Dong!

"Fuck, the neighbour!" Lara rushed to the door. Letting him wait at the door for a few minutes probably wasn't the best way to start a good relationship, she figured. "And who knows how many times he had already rang the bell before I woke up."

Opening the front door she was greeted by a rather unpleasant sight. Peter had told her in his own words that their neighbour was overweight, but the man in front of her was quite obese. The amount of hair left on his head was probably less than Jack´s when he was born, but his face was clean shaven, so he did seem to care for himself to some degree.

The man was wearing casual clothes. A wide grey shirt and green shorts that ended at his knees. He reminded her of someone, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Remembering that his man was their guest, she reached out with one hand. "Welcome Mr. Green. I'm Lara Wellington. Nice to meet you," she greeted her neighbour politely.

She was waiting for him to shake her hand, but he just stood there and looked at her. First at her face after she had opened the door, but his eyes quickly darted down, widening in the process. Lara wondered what he was looking at before realizing what was happening.

She had been so confused from being woken by the doorbell, she forgot that she was still wearing her bikini.

Just as she was about to withdraw her hand, her neighbour made a step forward and grabbed it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Lara. And please, just call me Connor," he answered politely while shaking her hand enthusiastically. Her hand was so much smaller than his huge palm, she couldn't even see it anymore.

Lara desperately wanted to get away from this situation so she could put on some proper clothes. She carefully pulled her hand back, relieved when Connor let it go.

"I am so sorry about my appearance. I was just taking a nap in the garden and completely forgot the time. I haven't even started cooking yet. And my husband got into a traffic jam, so he's going to be a bit late."

Lara stepped to the side and invited her guest in with a hand gesture before continuing, "Would you mind waiting a minute or two? I just need to get changed and take care of my son. I won't be long."

Connor felt like the luckiest man on earth. This bombshell is inviting him into her house almost naked while her husband isn't even at home.

He noticed how that bikini top could barely contain her huge tits. The urge to shake those instead of her hand was almost irresistible, but he knew he had to keep his cool.

"Of course not. Take your time, I'm not in a hurry," he replied casually, hoping not to sound too disappointed about her urgency to change. He wouldn't mind spending the evening with her just wearing that bikini.

As Lara went.. or rather ran upstairs, Connor walked around a bit, checking out the young couple's living room, before sitting down on the couch to wait for her to return. For a moment he thought about going upstairs. If he got lucky, he might be able to watch the sexy wife change. But if she caught him, it would ruin everything. It just wasn't worth the risk.

Connor thought about the situation. It seemed awfully convenient to him. "They invite me in here just one day after moving in. Now her husband comes home late because of a traffic jam. And she is barely wearing any clothes because she 'forgot the time'."

He knew some husbands enjoyed showing off their beautiful wives, and some wives were just too happy to entertain their husband's fantasies. "Could this be one of those couples?" Connor wondered. "How much fucking luck can one guy have? If they really are into that lifestyle, I might be able to get more than just a peek at her sexy body every now and then.. maybe much more."

He made a mental note to use every opportunity to find out if his theory about the couple was correct.

---

Parking his car Peter wondered if he got home before their neighbour arrived. It was only a few minutes past six after all. Maybe he actually made it in time.

Well.. definitely not for the cooking. But he was confident that Lara prepared something delicious on her own.

"Lara? I'm home," Peter announced as he opened the door. Instead of being welcomed by the sight of his beautiful wife though, he saw his neighbour Connor standing up from the couch, walking in his direction.

"Oh, hello again Connor. Glad to see you could make it. And sorry for being late."

"No worries, Peter. I have just arrived, too. And your wife was very welcoming."

"Speaking of, is she still in the kitchen preparing dinner?"

"No, she went upstairs to change."

"To change?" Peter wondered as he heard footsteps approaching.

Both men stared at Lara walking down the stairs. She was wearing an elegant black dress and matching heels. The dress had a nice v cut, showing of some skin, but not so much it could be considered slutty or inappropriate, and reached down over her knees.

Peter noticed her wearing some make-up around her eyes, but far less than he would have expected her to apply for any kind of social event.

"Peter! I didn't hear you come home. Listen, I am so sorry. I fell asleep earlier and missed your text. Why don't you entertain our guest, and I prepare dinner?"

Connor was not happy about this at all. Preparing the food would probably take her at least half an hour. Spending that time just with her husband? Sure, he wanted to find out more about him aswell. But after seeing Lara in that dress, it seemed like such a waste for her to dress up like this and then not allowing him to check her out.

"Or, we could just order pizza. I have no doubt you would prepare something amazing, Lara, but.. come on, a fresh hot pizza? Who can say no to that? And it would be here in like 15 minutes or less. Don't know about you guys, but I'm getting hungry," Connor declared while looking straight at Lara.

He watched Lara and Peter look at each other for a moment before taking the bait.

"Well.. it's not what we had planned, but I guess pizza works, too. Right, darling?" the blonde woman said to her husband. She didn't seem too happy about it though.

Peter on the other hand had a big grin on his face. "That actually sounds amazing. You know I love pizza, babe."

After placing the order, Lara and Peter sat down on the couch together while Connor got comfortable in an adjacent armchair.

"I would have preferred to cook something nice," Lara thought, "but if the boys want pizza, I guess pizza it is."

The young mother felt slightly on edge. She saw the way Connor looked at her. "Maybe I should have worn something more casual.."

But going up to change again was out of the question. What would their neighbour think if she went to change every few minutes. And it's not like she wasn't used to those kind of looks by men.

Determined to have a good relationship with their neighbour, she tried to think of conversation topics to pass the time while they waited for their food, and not let his occasional glances get to her.

"So, Connor, how long have you lived here?"

"A few years. Around.. four, I guess. But I was thinking about moving. Not much to do here, unless you drive to the city. Very quiet area. That's probably why there's so many old people living here."

"Well I can see how it might be boring living here alone, but it's perfect to start a family, don't you agree, Peter? Earlier today I actually found a huge park just five minutes away. Our son Jack got so excited looking at all the pretty colours of the trees and flowers."

She saw her husband smile and nod to her. "Yeah, it does seem like a good neighbourhood to raise a kid. Oh where are my manners. Connor, would you like a drink?"

"You have beer?"

Peter got up from the couch grinning at his neighbour. "You bet we have beer. Darling?"

"Not for me, thank you." Lara just wanted to have a nice dinner, not get drunk with their neighbour. This was not how she had imagined the evening to go. She was prepared to grill some meat or fish, or even just cook some pasta. Maybe have a glass of light wine.

Now it felt more like a men's night with pizza and beer. Lara wondered if they were gonna start watching some sports game next.

"You ok, Lara? You seem distracted," she heard her neighbour say.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, thank you. Just hungry."

Her husband returned with two cans of beer, handing one to Connor and opening the other one for himself while sitting back down next to Lara.

The three of them talked about the neighbourhood a bit more, until the doorbell announced the arrival of their food.

"I get it, darling," Lara said as she made her way to the door. "Why don't you guys get seated at the dinner table?"

She swore she could feel both men's eyes on her behind while walking the short distance to the door, sending a shiver though her body.

He was prepared to have a good time on the couch with pizza and beer, but Peter figured Lara didn't want their first meeting with a neighbour to be too casual, and made his way to the dinner table followed by Connor.

As his wife brought the pizzas over, she was holding the boxes with both arms in front of her body.

Peter noticed Connor looking at her, too, but he couldn't tell if he was looking at the boxes of pizza or at her breasts right above them.

It became more than obvious to him, what their neighbour's eyes were focussed on, as she bent over to put the boxes on the table before taking a seat next to her husband again. Connor's eyes were clearly having a feast of their own already.

He found it difficult to blame the older man. Lara's breasts looked amazing in the dress when she bent over like that. Two full round globes. They were magnets to his eyes, too.

As he was thinking about his wife's breasts and Connor staring at them, he noticed the tent forming at the front of his pants. Getting hard from looking at this sexy wife's body was never a surprise to Peter, but the timing could not have been any worse.

"I shouldn't have chosen to wear those pants today.. thank god they can't see anything. That would be so fucking embarrassing," the young husband thought.

Enjoying the pizzas they continued their smalltalk from earlier, talking more about the general neighbourhood first and how there's not much to do here, then changing the topic to their hobbies.

Peter mentioned his workout routine, and was surprised at how interested Connor was in how often and how long he visitted the gym.

He wondered if his neighbour was thinking about working out himself. He could definitely use it. "If you are thinking about starting a workout routine, I wouldn't mind giving you some pointers," the fit man told his much less muscular neighbour excitedly.

"Yeah maybe. If I do, I will definitely get back to you on that. What about you, Lara? What do you like to do? Do you workout with Peter?"

"Not at the gym, but sometimes at home, yes. But not as much as Peter by any means," the beautiful wife answered. "But I can't wait to start gardening! I have been looking forward to that since the day we decided to buy this house. Tomorrow I'm going to buy some seeds to start planting," Lara continued enthusiastically.

Peter was again surprised seeing his neighbours eyes perk up at that. He didn't seem the type to enjoy gardening anymore than workouts.

"That's really fascinating," Connor replied. "I was thinking of making some better use of my backyard, too. Would it be too much to ask for some pointers on that? Maybe you could show me what you have planned?"

Apparently he was wrong, Peter realized as his eyebrows went up. Their neighbour really was into gardening.

"Oh, yes of course," his wife answered politely. "I haven't planned too much yet. You know, we only moved in yesterday. But I can show you my ideas so far."

Lara got up from her chair, looking at Peter expectantly. It was obvious she wanted him to join them when going outside.

.. This was a problem. The tent in his pants was as prominent as before. If he stood up now, he would be sporting a massive erection in front of his neighbour.

"Um.. I actually have a really bad cramp in my leg. Why don't you go on ahead? I'll join you in a minute."

Lara stopped and looked at him for a moment, seemingly unsure if she heard him right. But as Connor stood up, too, she continued on her way to the door leading to the backyard.

Peter turned his head to watch them leave. Even from behind he could tell his older neighbour was staring directly at Lara's butt the entire time they walked. The dress was quite tight around her hips and didn't leave any of her curves to the imagination.

As he watched them walking out, he noticed his problem getting even harder. Peter saw his wife naked or in her underwear almost every day. Why did this effect him so much?

The petite young woman and the fat older man walked outside and turned left, disappearing from his field of view. Sitting there at the dinner table with his hard problem, Peter wondered what exactly was happening outside.

He imagined Lara bending over to show Connor a spot on the ground where she would grow something. He imagined Connor's eyes stuck to his wife's sexy round ass.

He remembered how she sometimes stayed in a position like that when she caught him staring, intentionally giving her husband a good view and enjoying his attention. Would she do the same if she caught their neighbour staring?

No, of course she wouldn't. She has always been a good and loyal wife, never even flirting with anyone else. Why would she show off her ass to this man?

Peter tried getting these absurd thoughts out of his head, but the more he tried, the more he imagined what they were doing.

The sudden laughter from his wife didn't make it any better. What was she laughing about? The young husband felt a bit of jealousy rise up, but also.. arousal? Where was that coming from?

"They are definitely taking their time outside," Peter thought. He wanted to go outside, see what's going on, but his problem hasn't gone away at all. If anything, it's gotten even worse.

The odd couple came back into his view as he watched them through the open door. Peter wondered why they were walking towards the pool when his wife suddenly.. knelt down?

Lara was clearly kneeling down facing the pool with Connor standing right next to her facing her way.

From his point of view Peter was presented with a clear picture of his neighbour's odd proportions, but there was something else. Was that part of his huge belly or did he also have the same 'problem' in his pants?

The picture would be burned into his memory for a long time. His fat older neighbour seemingly sporting a large erection standing right next to his beautiful kneeling wife. Her head at the same height of his groin. If she turned 90 degrees, it would be right in front of her.

Peter's mind went wild with what they could be talking about. Why did they go to the pool? Why was his wife kneeling? He didn't wonder why their neighbour was hard, that much was obvious. Especially with the view he must have from there. Connor was definitely looking down at Lara, and Peter had zero doubt that Connor was not looking at her face.

Just as sudden as she had knelt down, Lara got up again. She smiled at Connor and said something to him before making her way back inside.

Both sat back down at the table, Lara next to her husband, Connor at the other side.

"You have an amazing garden, Peter," he heard his neighbour say. "So much space to grow stuff and even a pool? I wished I had a pool like that. I would go swimming all the time. I heard swimming is a good exercise. Is that true, Peter?"

"Yeah, definitely," he replied. "It's a very good way to burn calories and it's good for heart and lungs."

"Great! A shame that my backyard is so much smaller. There's just not enough space for a pool of my own."

The Wellingtons and their neighbour finished their food and drinks while engaging in more casual smalltalk. Lara gave Connor more advise about growing plants, but all Peter could think about was their time outside without him. He would have to ask his wife about it later. She surely wouldn't mind talking about. Why would she?

It was already dark outside when Connor stood up, announcing that it was time for him leave. "You guys are a lot more fun than the old people around here. We need to repeat this sometime. Maybe at my place? I wouldn't want to overextend your hospitality."

Lara stood up aswell, smiling at their neighbour. "Absolutely. Maybe next time you can even give me some pointers about gardening." As they started walking towards the door, Lara turned her head looking at Peter.

"Ah, I'm still having that pain in my leg. Maybe it's from the workout earlier today."

His wife turned around again and escorted their guest to the door. "Alright Connor, have a good night," she said while holding out her hand politely.

Peter watched his neighbour grab her small hand in his huge palm and shake it firmly. "Likewise! Goodbye Lara, bye Peter."

"Bye," he yelled at Connor. But as he watched Connor turn around to walk outside, he saw his hand passing by his wife very closely. It was a seemingly natural movement, but so close to Lara. Did he just touch her ass and hips?

And then everything went faster than Peter could follow.

Lara pushed one of Connor's shoulders turning him back around to face her, and immediately punched him in the face. Even though he is a beast of a man, the force behind that punch pushed him out of the door.

She suddenly yelled at their neighbour, something about 'grabbing her ass' and 'disgusting pig' before his loving wife slammed the door shut.

"Can you fucking believe it?? The whole evening he's been super nice and polite and everything and then? He fucking grabs my ass! That fucking disgusting pig! You know, he had been taking glances at my tits throughout the whole evening, but I thought 'Whatever, most men do that. No reason to ruin the relationship to our closest neighbour.' Fucking asshole! If he ever comes back here I will kick his fucking nuts off!"

Peter stared at his wife in confusion. He barely saw what happened, but it didn't look like Connor grabbed her ass. To him it looked more like he accidently brushed over her hips.

"Aren't you gonna say something? Our fucking neighbour just grabbed my ass!" Lara stormed closer to him, only stopping when she stood right next to where he was sitting.

"Why the fuck are you not ang.. is that.. Do you have a hardon? That disgusting fat pig grabs your wife's ass and you are fucking hard??"

Peter had no idea what was happening. "I.. eh.. I don't know what.. why.. erm.. Are you.. sure he grabbed your ass?" Only when he finished the question did he realize how stupid it was.

"Am I.. are you fucking kidding me right now," she replied, her head almost burning with anger. "Fuck it, I need to take care of Jack before going to bed. We can talk about this tomorrow."

The confused husband was still sitting at their dinner table when his wife stomped upstairs. Finishing his beer he tried to update his mind on what just happened. "Did their neighbour really do that", he wondered? It didn't look like it to him, but if Lara was so sure of it, then it must be true.

"Wait.. did she just talk about Connor staring at her breasts?" Peter finally realized. "I didn't think she noticed. She was so nice to him the entire evening.. So she knew where he was looking and she just let him.."

At this point he couldn't deny any longer that the idea of Lara showing off her body excited the young husband immensely. But that excitement was now mixed with guilt. That man had just groped his beautiful wife after all.

"I better get those files done," Peter sighed.

---

Connor closed the door behind him and immediately went to the freezer to get some ice for his face. "That bitch can throw a punch," he realized after the events of the evening.