Living The Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He saw much more yesterday, didn't he? Have I told you that he saw me in this bikini?"

"Wha.. What? When? When you were sunbathing?" Lara's husband managed to stutter. He was looking at her body floating under the water, obscured by the water's surface.

"Nope. I fell asleep in the garden and him ringing the doorbell woke me. I was so confused, I opened the door before realizing what I was wearing. He got a close up view of your wife's body, darling."

She rose her upper body out of the water, so her breasts were floating just above the surface.

"He got a good look at those two," Lara said casually, looking down at her breasts.

"Fuck baby.. that's so hot," Peter started moaning as his wife's hand moved back and forth on his cock. He was staring at the two big globes in front of him, marvelling at the fact that his neighbour had the same view just last evening.

"You came back home when I had just finished changing. Maybe I shouldn't have changed at all. I don't think either of you would have minded."

She continued teasing her husband with his new fantasy as she moved her other hand down to cup his balls.

"You know, later when I was putting the boxes of pizza down on the table, I could see him staring at my breasts while I was bending over. Hard to blame the guy. They did look nice in that dress, didn't they?"

Peter couldn't supress his moans when Lara started massaging his balls with one hand. "Fuck, they looked amazing. I saw him staring, too. But I didn't think you noticed."

"Oh I noticed. You two seemed to get along so well though. I didn't want to say anything that could ruin the evening for you. You know I was surprised when you didn't come with us into the backyard. Didn't join us outside at any time. I guess it makes sense now, with this hard thing in mind," the young wife said as she rubbed her thumb over the tip of his cock.

"You were afraid to embarrass yourself in front of our neighbour.. or maybe you wanted to give him more opportunities to look at your pretty wife?"

"Oh god, Lara.. What are you doing to me.. Did he? Did he get more opportunities?"

"He certainly did, babe. I walked over to the place where I wanted to grow some pink lillies, and as I told him about it I bent over to show him the spot. He was standing to my right and I didn't see what his eyes were focussed on, but I swear I could feel them feasting on my butt. I straightened up again right away, but he definitely got a good view of it."

Lara could see and hear her husband breathing harder. He was clearly loving every second of this. Using this new fantasy of his to turn him on that much was intoxicating to the young mother. She desperately wanted to find out what dirty things she needed to say to make this the most satisfying experience for him.

"That black dress is pretty tight around my hips, isn't it? I wonder if he saw the outlines of my panties while I was bent over."

She could feel his dick hardening under the water as she jerked it faster while kneading his balls at the same time. Knowing how pent up he was since yesterday, she was determined to satisfy her man's needs. Giving him the release he was craving from her.

"At one point we talked about our pool. He was so sad that his own backyard wasn't big enough for one. We talked about how the water was always warm or even hot. I knelt down, putting one hand into it to feel the warmth of the water and offered him to do the same, but he excused himself telling me his knees weren't that flexible. Instead, he stood right next to me, and do you know what I saw then?"

Peter's cock started moving back and forth on its own, effectively fucking her hand. She knew he was close.

"Fuck.. What.. What did you see?"

Lara leaned closer to her husband, her mouth directly on his ear, softly biting it as she whispered, "I saw a bulge in his pants. It was right next to me, right next to my face, and it looked pretty big."

"Shit, I'm gonna cum, baby!"

Hearing these words Lara felt her lover move his hips erraticly between her fingers, his cock starting to twitch. Her mouth still at his ear, she kept whispering. "Maybe he is home right now. Should I give him another good look at my breasts?" the sexy wife asked as her upper body emerged even higher out of the water.

Peter couldn't take her teasing any longer and moaned out loud before finally releasing his pent up load into the water. His cannon never seemed to stop shooting and she never stopped stroking it while nibbling on his ear.

Lara felt butterflies in her stomach as she watched the neverending stream of semen flowing through the water. It almost looked like her husband's seed was trying to swim closer to her groin and she instinctively rocked her hips forward.

The expression on Peter's face revealed to her how powerful of an orgasm she had just given him. Her heart fluttered from happiness at the sight of it and of how well she could satisfy him with this new fantasy.

As the young man slowly recovered, he smiled at her blissfully. Lara couldn't stop herself from laughing out. It was the first time she had made him come outside, and it was even more fun than she had imagined. Even though she would not have imagined the fantasy they had been talking about while she pleasured him.

"Well, that was new," she laughed at her husband.

"Definitely was," Peter panted, still recovering from his powerful orgasm. "Thank you, that was amazing, babe. But.. how do you feel about.. all of this?"

Lara pondered her husband's question. "How do I feel about everything," she asked herself in her head. She was looking down into the water, watching Peter's love slowly dissolve into it as she thought about an answer to his question.

"I think.. I guess I'm ok with it. I just really didn't expect you to have such fantasies. And.. I'm sorry. You were so hesitant to tell me about it. I'm sorry I made you feel like you can't talk to me about your fantasies. We should be able to talk about everything, shouldn't we?"

Peter looked at her in awe, amazed at how understanding his wife is.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. I really only realized it yesterday myself, and then you were so angry because you thought Connor had groped you, and then you saw my erection and got even angrier, and.."

He sighed, raising his swimming pants back up again and smiled at Lara.

"I guess the timing of everything could have been better. But you are right. We should be able to talk about everything."

The couple remained in the same position for another minute, connecting their lips to remind each other of their love, before they made their way back inside for dinner.

---

Peter was lying in bed alone with his thoughts while his wife put Jack to sleep. He felt on top of the world. In retrospective it seemed almost silly how afraid he was of Lara being angry at him this morning. Now they were closer than ever.

When she came back and took off her clothes, getting ready for bed, he marveled at her body.

So petite but still curvy at the right places. The pregnancy did wonders to her breasts. So much bigger than before, but not so big they would cause any health issues.

Of course other men would stare at her. How could they not? He saw her every day and still couldn't take his eyes off her.

Thinking about how Connor had looked at her might have caused a tingle of jealously, but that was completely drowned by much stronger feelings of pride. He was proud that this goddess was his wife.

His train of thoughts caused his lower region to rise to attention yet again. Peter's thoughts were promptly interrupted as he heard his wife's voice.

"Sweetheart, you have been staring at me since I came in here. What's going through that head of your's?"

"Nothing, I'm just.. I can't believe I am married to you," he replied truthfully. Even after all this time, it was still a miracle to him.

Hearing this Lara laughed at her husband joyfully. "We have been married for 2 years," she stated while getting into bed next to her husband. "You are allowed to get used to it at this point."

Cuddling up to him, Peter noticed his wife's eyes turning lower. "Mr. Wellington, are you hard again? Already?"

She sounded surprised, which probably made sense. He was surprised himself. His wife made him cum around an hour ago and here he was, ready to go again. "Well, with you next to me, how could I not be?" he charmingly asked the beautiful woman at his side.

Lara smiled at him cheekily, taking his manhood into her hand again and softly rubbing it up and down.

More than willing to satisfy him as many times as he needed, she was about to move her head further down, but Peter had other plans. She had already satisfied him earlier. What kind of husband would he be if he didn't repay her generosity.

Moving down on the bed he quickly positioned his own head between her legs. Like an automatic door that opens when someone gets close enough, his wife's legs spread apart on their own.

The young husband saw his target right in front of his eyes. Two beautiful pink lips, slightly separated to reveal the secret tunnel between them, glistening from its own natural lubrication. And on top of it, a wonderfully round nubble already erect, waiting for his touch.

Looking up he saw Lara biting her lips, her face and upper torso flushing in anticipation. Clearly their earlier encounter in the pool had excited her more than she let on. Was it just the handjob, or did the talk about his fantasy effect her, too?

"Honey, tell me again about yesterday," he asked of his loving wife before burying his face between her open legs.

With his tongue teasingly dancing around her lower lips, Peter heard his wife reply to his request.

"Mhhm.. right there.. Yesterday? Whatever could you mean? Uhh.. So much happened yesterday. Do you mean when I opened the door for our neighbour, wearing nothing but.. oh yes baby.. nothing but a skimpy bikini. He saw your wife almost naked, sweetheart. He saw my breasts barely covered right in front of him. Ohhh.. and he liked what he saw, I could tell.

I ran upstairs to change really fast, but he still got a good look at my ass, with just a.. uhh yes keep going.. a tiny bikini string almost hidden between my wobbling cheeks. Is that what you mean, babe?"

Peter loved hearing his wife talk like this. And he got the strong impression that she was getting into it aswell. Not just from her words and moans, but from the increasing wetness between her thighs.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about, baby. Tell me more," he uttered before his tongue dove into her tunnel.

He couldn't see her face, given how deep his tongue was buried inside her, but somehow he was sure that Lara was grinning.

"Or do you mean when I bent over for him? First at the dining table, so he could look straight into my cleavage, my breasts so full and heavy dangling down right before his eyes.. oh baby, keep licking that spot," Lara moaned at her husband and he noticed her hands had started to massage her breasts.

"And then later in the garden, when I presented my tight ass to him. If I had known how you feel about him looking at me, maybe I would have bent over like that a bit longer.. uuh yes, that feels so good, baby."

As Lara kept massaging her breasts with one hand, the other found it's way to Peter's head, lightly applying pressure to keep it between her legs.

"Ohhh fuck babe, I can't keep the truth from you anymore," she started again while moaning out even louder than before.

"I didn't tell you what really happened when I went over there earlier today. I wanted to apologise to Connor so badly, and I knew how much he liked looking at my body, so I decided to wear something nice for him.. mmhhhm.."

Peter looked up at his moaning wife, hungry for more of his wife's wet pussy and more of her sexy narrative. "What did you wear? Tell me!"

Lara's eyes were closed, but she grinned cheekily again at her husband's eagerness.

"Do you remember that blouse I often wore before we got Jack? The pink one with the deep cut that shows so much skin. It wasn't too bad back then, because my breasts were so much smaller, but I haven't worn it since they got bigger.. mmhhmmm.. It looks so slutty on me today.

And the wide black skirt I sometimes wear when we go on dates. You keep telling me how sexy it looks, but I always have to be careful not to flash my panties."

He knew his wife was making this up to drive him crazy. "She would never wear these clothes when going to their neighbour.. or would she?" Peter pondered in his mind.

She did know that Connor liked her body. And when she does something wrong to another person, it's always so important to her to get the other person to forgive her.

Maybe she would go that far.. No! Of course she wouldn't. Lara purposefully showing off her body to their pervy neighbour? The whole idea was ridiculous, the horny husband realized.

While his tongue was now playing with her clit, he put two fingers inside her, feeling her ever increasing wetness. He pushed them in deeper as Lara continued.

"When he opened the door, I apologised and told him how sorry I am.. uuh yes.. But I don't think he heard me. He was just staring at my tits. And then he told me to come in. I didn't expect that, but I couldn't say no, could I? After all, I was there to make amends.

So I went into our neighbour's house, all alone. I felt like a lost sheep in a lion's den.. yes baby keep doing that with your tongue.. He offered me an armchair and I sat down.

I expected him to sit down in another chair, but instead, he just stood right in front of me, towering over me.. fuck baby, you are gonna make me cum.. He stood so close to me, I had to open my legs a bit so he didn't bump into them.. That's the spot, babe. Don't stop."

As Peter continued licking her hardened clit, his fingers moved in and out of his wife's wet hole. The squishing sound making it obvious how aroused she truly was.

"Darling, our fat neighbour got such a good look at your wife's tiddies. I wasn't even wearing a bra, so he might have seen my nipples, too. Oh what am I saying. He totally saw them.. uuh fuck yes.. They were sticking out so far with how hard they've been.

But they weren't the only thing sticking out. I'm pretty sure he had already forgotten why I was apologising in the first place, when I saw that huge tent in his pants. Baby, Connor got so fucking hard from looking at your innocent wife."

That was it. There was no way Peter could take any more of this. He realized Lara didn't just accept his fantasy, she already expertly knew how to include it into their dirty talk.

Lost in lust, the horny husband almost jumped onto his only too willing wife, instantly mounting her as if he hadn't seen her in years.

Pushing his hips forward, he was immediately buried balls deep in her moist pussy. Her loud moan told him what he had already suspected:

She was just as turned on as he was. More than she ever was before when he went down on her.

There was no way he only imagined this. His fantasy of another man staring at her body must excite her, too.

"Fuck baby, your pussy feels so good. You are so fucking wet. Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy Connor staring at your tits and your ass?"

Before he even finished the question, he could already feel Lara's pussy tightening around his cock. Her loud moans another signal for the wet wife's approaching orgasm.

"Uuhh fuck yes! Im cumming! Keep fucking me!"

Peter wasn't sure if she was just moaning or admitting that she enjoyed it, too. He stopped wondering as he got closer and closer to his own orgasm.

Pumping into her like a madman, it barely took ten seconds before his body became stiff, his erection buried deep in his wife. The only part of him still moving were the muscles in his lower body, twitching time after time as he emptied his balls a second time today.

Just as the first stream of cum was eagerly accepted by his wife's love tunnel, he felt it tightening even more around his cock.

Peter looked into Lara's eyes, another long and deep moan coming from her as her face contorted in pleasure. She was cumming with him.

Thinking about the story his wife had just told him while he kept releasing his load into her, he saw her eyes looking up at nothing and wondered what she was thinking about in this moment.

Peter dropped on his wife's body. All strength had left his body.

With his softening penis still inside Lara, the couple smiled at each other lovingly after experiencing the peak of their love-making in conjunction.

Both of their heads moved simultaneously, softly kissing each other's lips.

For a minute Peter simply enjoyed feeling Lara's body so close under him and her delicate lips on his own.

"Holy shit, honey. I can't remember the last time I came so fucking hard."

Lara let out a happy laugh before turning her head to her husband.

"Well, you certainly came a lot," she said while putting her hand on her lower abdomen. "I can feel it inside me. I love it when you are so turned on, darling."

Peter smiled at his wife before remembering to roll off her. "Oh, sorry. You probably wanna go to the bathroom."

Lara just bit her lip and smiled back at him. "No, I'm gonna sleep just like this, with you inside me."

Peter was surprised hearing this. She usually cleaned herself before sleeping when he came inside her. "That's so dirty, babe.. I like it."

"Well, darling," the loving wife sighed happily. "If you like your wife dirty, maybe I should be dirty more often."