All Comments on 'Living The Dream Ch. 03'

by GermanWriterDan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Looking forward to see what happens next to this very kinky couple.

RahulbhatnagafRahulbhatnagaf2 months ago

Can you reduce the smack talk bout the husband

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

stupid

mhmichelmhmichel2 months ago
Feedback

I like the story, exhibition, cuckhold, denial and some loving female domination. But, to many men to fast here. We've got the neighbor, the old man, the intern and the coworker. Slow down, at least with the partners, focus on the old neighbor first. Let Lara discover the joy in teasing peter, the delight in exciting the neighbor, the jealousy and angst peter excitedly suffers as she seduces the neighbor. After she realizes the power she has, she can move on and the drive Peter crazy with the new men.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A great story, well paced and coming along nicely. It's probably time for Lara and Peter to escalate things and decide if they will invite Connor or Joe to impregnate Lara.

Just a thought....

Mr. B

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Poorly conceived and badly written

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

Do you know how awkward it is to jerk off a guy from the front? Or to finger a woman from the front WHILE she’s jerking you off? Then the distraction of morning breath.

I had to stop reading. I can only take so much bullshit in one day.

jap71jap712 months ago

Wonderful story with so many possibilities. Different types of Bull for Lara. The couple is very much in love but with many kinks still to be explored. It would appear that Lara can also take charge despite her submissive streak and Peter has very strong cuckold tendencies. Let's hope GDW explores them thoroughly. However, Connor is my favorite Bull, so assertive and cunning, especially able to exploit Peter's fetishes. Thanks for the expedited GDW, it was needed. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

notreallife13notreallife132 months ago

Love it. Into the light bimbo themes, the office stuff, and hope we tease out some darker outcomes.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done. Don't let the harsh critics deter you from continuing this story if you're enjoying writing it.

The dirty talk between the couple is getting better, and I'm looking forward to her next interaction with another man.

I'm hoping the escalating sexual tension will result in at least a blow job for someone other than her husband in the next chapter, though I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you choose for their next milestone.

The shake or nod test was very effective at showing his excitement in response to her actions. Imagine how crazy her husband will be next time if she nods when he asks if she sucked someone's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Best yet. Pacing is perfect. The teasing if not maddeningly slow development titillates this couple and the readers as well. Do consider eventually and I emphasize gradually, as in ever so slowly, sharing Lara with all characters mentioned and others as well. Continue to utilize the successful formula of 1 on 1 scenarios with Peter in the background as a visual or aural voyeur. I agree a myriad of scenarios are possible and wish that you allow the readers the opportunity to open all the presents under the "Living The Dream" tree. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoying this series and rating it Lit best for 2024. All due respect to fellow commenters, Lara is more appealing with a submissive personality alone. She doesn't require pronounced dominant traits as Peter is mostly a passive nonparticipant and acquiesces to everything at least so far. The scheme of her teasing someone and then pleasing him or being made to please another man with hubby watching or hearing about it is a winning theme. Write on GermanWriterDan write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have the sneaking suspicion this was written by a virgin. I totally agree with @Whackaddodle.

bhavikabalbhavikabalabout 2 months ago

Keep it up.. Connors must enter now reminding Lara with what she saw her elder sis or mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story! Let’s get to the company party and the seduction by Jim. Perhaps publicly with some other office colleagues as witnesses..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please, please, please, do not let the harsh reception of Chapter 3 get to you! This is one of the hottest stories on Loving Wives. The build-up is perfect. I especially like how much of a tease Lara is. The game where she nodded and shaked her head with a cock in her mouth was very hot. Excited to see Lara become more and more submissive, especially towards someone who is rude towards her and who she formerly treated with disdain. It's even better when she is shown to be angry and aggressive (like when she punched Connor), only to be knocked down a peg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Guess I'm some kind of virgin unknown to me as I'm enjoying the series so much to take time to comment. I ask Whackdoodle and others criticizing the mutual masturbation scene to consider their obviously much younger days when they availed themselves of every sexual opportunity. When even a slight breeze, flash of skin or inadvertent touch would initiate sexual excitement regardless of your previous orgasm(s) that day. Then completely unexpected, a sexual opportunity presents itself with an attractive person in a taboo setting. For me, then and now, it would have been all systems go and a successful Cape Canaveral launch while ignoring trite aspects such as one's breath or positioning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Agree with the other encouraging comments. For being a new writer this work is amazing. Definitely the best active story and already in my all time favorites. Love how the dreams are a foil to her changing mental state. Definitely so many areas to explore with the couple. And love her submissive tendencies coming to the surface. At some point in the future, consider her getting in contact with her old professor. Or taking some graduate courses and finding a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Since you asked for opinions here you go. I really don't care about the old dude. Outside of him being old it doesn't do anything. It didn't feel like it was built up and the stuff that happened with him just wasn't that exciting. It felt too safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If you kept the main focus on the neighbor you for a start you have nailed it. As per previous comment too many guys to soon. Aside from that it’s a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My thoughts are the age differential is a key element to this series. The dichotomy of Lara's experiences with older and younger males to date allow for a myriad of scenarios. And at least part of her sexual emotions are tied to the elderly professor and that has to be explored for the Lara characters full development. Personally, I'm rooting for a few of the professors having their way with Lara (one on one) as well a few students in like manner.

The taboo aspect of undeserving males of any age, using a beautiful, married woman for their selfish pleasures is the big attraction here no? So fellow readers lets root for it all young, old. blind. crippled and crazy.

silverado01silverado01about 2 months ago

Don`t feel discouraged by some negative comments. The story is absolutly great, style of writing, storyline and descripitions. I am among those who prefer that Lara becomes hotwife with Connor. The difference - age and look - is so hot. I just hoped that her "first time" with other cock would be with Connor not Joe and she will love his big, fat cock - so different to her husband. Please continue in your own style and don`t make us wait too long for next chapter when Lara will have some fun - way more than just handjob - with Connor in the pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good series, ready for the next round good Sir. My only knock would be the fast track add ins with the other guys, seems like they went for exploring couples to full swing open season. No series is perfect tho, you can always bring the next round out swinging and onward there after. Focus on Connor, Joe, the young intern, with keeping Lara feisty aggressive if she needs to be, a good character trait rarely written about. I'd like to Lara pop ol' big dick Jim right in the lip hard after he gets out of line at the company party, just like she did to Connor for his absurd advances.

26thNC26thNC29 days ago

The usual cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Glad to hear that ch. 4 is coming along! I've been checking back daily. Can't wait to see where this goes. Definitely hoping for the ladies man coworker at some point. Love the slow build up though.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker138 days ago

The first chapter had so much potential but it all ended up a huge pile of incomprehensible mix up of various cuckold scenarios that the writer cannot choose which one to follow. The effect from other writers and stories is obvious at many points, the writer just changed it a bit to appear different but unfortunately, the story suffers and ends up being all over the place. The heroine got at some point an obvious brain surgery, the complete change of behaviour is painfully obvious in a bad way since the writer couldn't find a normal arc and just jumped the gun in the last 2 chapters. I cannot believe i actually read the 3rd one but unfortunately it got even worst. I put 1* because i cannot score less but think seriously about revisiting the story and try to salvage it. Or don't, whatever, this is unreadable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGermanWriterDan@GermanWriterDan
Welcome, I am new to writing and have just started my first ever story "Living The Dream". I read and appreciate all comments on my stories and messages send through Literotica's messaging system. Have an idea for the story? Put it into the comments! Maybe I like it so much, ...