Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 05

Story Info
A mother and daughter ask Brian to help them.
6.7k words
4.68
7.8k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living the Dream in Mexico pt. 5

This story contains themes of mother/daughter incest and abuse. Other than that, just good clean fun. No one having sex is under 18.

Brian woke the next morning expecting to feel some remorse for having taken Valentina's anal cherry. It was an amazing experience, one he hoped to be able to repeat soon. He would have to see how Vale felt about it when he went down. He dressed after his shower thinking how good the coffee would taste when he had it made.

Before he reached the bottom of the steps the heavenly aroma of fresh brewed coffee assaulted his nostrils. Entering the kitchen he found Valentina holding out his filled mug. He smiled, gratefully accepting it before blowing on it then taking a sip.

"Oh man, this is perfect," he said appreciatively. "How did you know how to make it?"

"I am not stupid you know. If you wrote down the instructions I could not do it, but I watched for the last few days and remembered how," she said with her nose in the air.

"Well, you did a great job. Did you watch how I make the scrambled eggs?" he asked.

"Of course, it is a simple thing."

"Ok then, you make the eggs, I will make the toast," he said.

She nodded, then, as if she were watching a video in her head, mixed the eggs and poured them in the far too hot frying pan. Before she could stir them, they were stuck to the pan. She took the pan off the heat in an attempt to salvage them, but it was no use. She looked at the mess in the pan then turned her back to him. He could see her shoulders shaking as she quietly cried.

He didn't say a word, reaching around her for the pan. He scraped the eggs into the garbage before getting a clean frypan from the cupboard. He put the open carton of eggs on the counter with the milk then took her arms to steer her to the counter.

"Try again," he said.

"No, I don't want to, I ruined four eggs, they don't grow on trees you know," she said.

"That is correct, they don't grow on trees, they come from a chicken's butt," he said smiling.

She looked startled then smiled, "Ok, what did I do wrong?"

He watched as she followed his instructions, making some perfect scrambled eggs.

She had said nothing about what had happened the night before. It was killing him not knowing how she felt about it.

Finally, when they were nearly finished eating he asked, "Did you need a cushion for your chair this morning?"

"No, I'm fine," she said wiggling her narrow butt on the chair bottom to prove it.

"Well, I'm glad, a girl's first time can be painful for a few days," he said.

"Not this girl, I think I could take him in my butt again right now," she said looking at him hopefully.

"That's good to know but I think we better give your butt a rest for a couple of days," he said firmly.

"How about if we wait until tonight?" she asked.

"No, I have a date tonight," he told her.

She angrily grabbed her plate and took it into the kitchen. She started slamming things around as she cleaned up.

"God damn it, knock that shit off before you break something," he yelled.

She threw the sponge into the sink then went to her room.

"If you slam that door you will be back out in the garage," he warned her.

She did the opposite, leaving the door wide open as she sat on her bed. Brian let her pout for five minutes before going to the open door softly saying, "Finish cleaning up, please."

She sullenly pushed past him on her way to the kitchen. When she was done he asked her to come sit at the table with him. Before she sat she took his mug to the kitchen for a refill.

He thanked her then said, "Vale, we have been over this before. You and I have something going on, I don't know what it is exactly. But whatever it is does not make it so I won't see other women. Our ages make it so we could never be happy with each other for a long period of time. You need someone more your own age. You understand that, don't you?"

"The only thing I know is that you are turning me into a woman. I cannot think of any other man who could do that like you have. You are so patient, so kind, you understand me," she said as she started to sob.

"Vale don't cry, please. Come here," he said pushing his chair from the table.

When she came to his chair he put her on his lap, holding her until her sobs ended.

"I don't know how this is going to turn out Vale, I know I will cry as hard as you did when some young man takes you away from me. Until then we need to move ahead as best we can," he said tenderly.

She nodded before saying, "I think I need to sleep now."

Early that evening Brian stood in front of his open closet trying to decide what to wear. He chuckled, then said out loud, "What do you wear to a mother/daughter threesome?" In the end he chose a flowered shirt with black khakis and deck shoes.

He grabbed his keys then went to Vale's room and found her sitting on the bed. "I am leaving now; will you be alright alone?"

Sullenly she said, "Of course, I have been alone all my life."

Not rising to the bait, he cheerfully said, "Don't wait up, I may not be home at all."

He followed the directions of the address ping Karin had sent, pulling up to her house fifteen minutes later. He got out then reached back to collect a bag from the back seat. It held two bottles of wine plus a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Karin answered his knock then welcomed him with a kiss and a hug. She took the bag from him then led him down the hall to the lounge.

"I'm going to get the wine cooling. What can I get you?" she asked.

"A little of the bourbon with ice, no water, would be good."

As he waited a younger woman came into the room. She was tall and thin, she carried herself well. She was not particularly good looking, not ugly, but very plain. She did, however, have a delightful smile.

She approached him as he stood, then holding out her hand, said, "Welcome to our home. I am Beatriz, please call me Bea. I am sorry, I would greet you by name but my mother, if she ever knew it, has forgotten your name."

"I did give her my name, but she was distracted at the time. I am Brian Hanson, pleased to meet you Bea," he said.

Bea laughed then said, "Hello Brian, welcome to our home. The reason she was distracted was because she was concentrating on having a silent orgasm at the thought of us all being together."

"So has this been a fantasy of your moms for a long time?"

"Yes, it has," Karin answered as she carried in a tray with drinks on it. "And Beatriz's also of course."

As she served drinks she said, "My daughter and I both divorced within a few months of each other. I convinced her to move in with me. We were both lonely but wary, and a bit bitter, about men at that time. We just sort of drifted into helping each other when we got lonely. That was two years ago."

"Well said mom, but it wasn't lonely so much as horny," Bea put in. "We had both had good sex lives with our husbands, now that was gone."

"I'm sure Brian can read between the lines, I was trying to be discreet my dear," Karin said.

"Why?" Bea asked her. "I suspect Brian will be cock deep in both of us in a few minutes."

Karin turned toward Brian, "I am sorry about her language, when she gets excited, she has no filter."

"It's quite all right Karin, if you don't mind, I am going to punish Bea for being too forward," Brian told them.

"Oh, I like that, how are you going to punish her," Karin asked excitedly.

"Why, by eating your pussy then fucking you while she watches, of course," Brian said with a smile.

Both women started talking at once. Brian finally whistled shrilly to get them to shut up. He pointed at Karin first.

"I would love to go first, but I want you to handcuff her, hands behind her, so she can't touch herself while she watches," Karin begged him.

"Ok, I can do that," he agreed before pointing at Bea.

"I was going to ask if you would make her eat my pussy while you fuck her, please?" she was almost whining.

"What part of punishment don't you understand you silly cunt?" he said laughing.

"Blindfold her, let her listen and wonder what perverted things you are doing to me," Karin demanded.

"What kind of perverted things would you like me to do to you?" he asked.

"We need to take this to my bedroom to show you," she said.

"In a minute, I'd like to finish my drink first," he told them.

Karin leaned back onto the couch, "Of course, please excuse my bad manners," Karin said contritely.

"Perfectly all right," he said with a wave of his arm. "I will take it out on you in the bedroom."

"Oh god, I certainly hope you do."

"Mother you are such a needy little slut," Bea said laughing.

"And what is your excuse young lady?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Brian enjoyed listening to them banter while thinking about how to please these two horny women. Much would depend on what he found in the bedroom he supposed.

Brian finished his drink then asked for another. He didn't really want a second drink, but it made the females squirm in their seats, which was of course the point. At last, he finished his drink and stood up. The ladies popped to their feet nearly tripping over each other while leading him toward the back of the single story house.

Karin's bedroom was a large airy room that during the day would get a lot of natural light. Now it was lit by numerous candles and low wattage red lights. Through two open doors he could see a large bathroom and a dressing room. The bed was king sized with only a floral print fitted sheet on it. The opposite end of the room contained a couch, two armchairs and a low table. There was a large steamer trunk against one wall and a 70" TV on the other.

Now that they were in the bedroom both women seemed shy, uncertain what to do next. Brian relieved the tension by walking over to the trunk saying, "I can only assume that this is your toy chest?"

They both laughed before pulling him over to show off their treasures. Everything in the box was laid out neatly. The lid of the trunk was fitted with spring clips that held a variety of rattan canes, crops, and bamboo rods, rounding out the selection was what appeared to be two buggy whips.

The bottom section of the trunk had wooden dividers that separated the dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and strapons from the handcuffs, spreaders, and chains. Next to them were ball gags, latex masks, and harnesses. In a small velvet lined tray were nipple clamps, rings, barbells along with other items that he did not know the purpose of.

"Very impressive ladies," Brian said with a low whistle. "And who enjoys what, pray tell?"

"Mom is into pain, being beaten with various implements. She likes it hard as you will see when she gets naked," Bea explained. "I like to be restrained with cuffs, chains, spreaders, gags."

"Very well then," he said sternly, "Karin get your clothes off, stand facing the foot of the bed. Bea strip then get on your knees on the bare tile."

The older woman complied instantly, loosening the tie around her neck that held up her dress. The top fell revealing that she wore no bra. She unzipped then pulled the dress down over her hips before stepping out of it. She hooked her fingers in the sides of her black bikini underwear; with a smile she skinned them down her legs. She moved to the bed, standing there with her hands folded in front of her.

Brian stepped closer to examine the mostly faded purple stripes that covered her ass and upper thighs. He looked closer, seeing a large number of faint scars. They began at her shoulders nearly covering her back before they blended with the most recent bruises. He assumed her ass was also covered with the scars as they reappeared on her upper thighs then ended just above her knees.

"Turn around placing your hands behind your back," he ordered her.

The scars began below her tits, covering the front of her body all the way to her knees. Strangely, her just beginning to sag breasts had no marks on them at all.

"Do you want to explain this obscene cruelty to me?" he asked. "You do not have to if you do not wish."

Her daughter Bea answered for her. "My father was a cruel sadistic bastard. He was a small insignificant man who took all of life's frustrations out on my mother's body. She has always been a submissive little bitch, so in the beginning she enjoyed the pain and humiliation. She especially enjoyed it when he slapped her tits. As soon as he realized she had an orgasm when he abused her breasts, he refused to touch them again. He continued using various things on her body to cause pain before fucking her. After I was born his anger toward her increased. He began using a wire coat hanger on her. This seemed to satisfy his cruel streak, the wire left angry red and purple welts but didn't break the skin. An interesting side effect was when the skin healed it left those thin scars behind."

"Since my mother made much more money than he did he was careful to never disable her. As you know the standard work week in Mexico is five and a half days per week. On Saturday afternoon he would strip her then give her five blows from the coat hanger, that way she had nearly two days to recover. It also meant she was in constant pain. He always put her in a position that pressed the newly punished area into the bed while he screwed her."

"This continued until, in a drunken rage, he beat one of our neighbors who had the temerity to inquire what all the shouting was about. He went to prison for ten years, when he got out, he thought he could pick up where he left off. However, mom was a different person by then and met him at the door with divorce papers. She slammed the door in his face. In his rage he tried to start the house on fire, we called the police, they hauled him away. We have not seen him since."

"That is a truly horrible story," he said softly. Gently touching Karin's shoulder, he said, "I'm sorry."

"But Brian, do you want to know the saddest part of this story?" Bea asked.

"Yes, if your mother wants me to hear it," he said.

"Oh yes, she definitely wants you to hear it. The saddest part is she still needs, wants, craves someone to give her that kind of pain. You can see the stripes and bruises I gave her. It's not enough, but I love her too much to hit her any harder," Bea explained.

"She needs a strong man to mark her, are you that man Brian?" she asked, staring intently into his eyes.

He was at a loss for a few minutes. He enjoyed rough sex with the right partner, but the almost soft blows he had given Cece with the broom handle were as far as he had ever gone with a woman. This was something else entirely.

Looking hard at Bea he said, "No, no I don't think so. I like and respect your mother, any woman, too much to hurt her like that."

Karin turned to look at him then both woman smiled before smothering him in a barrage of kisses. When they let him take a breath, they saw the bewildered look on his face.

Karin took pity on him saying, "We had to make sure you weren't some sadistic bastard like my ex-husband."

"If you are willing to give her some red stripes, which she wants, we can go from there," Bea said smiling.

Shaking his head Brian repeated to himself, I will never, ever understand women. What came out of his mouth was, "I assume you are both going to refer to me as master from now on?"

"Yes, master." "Of course, master." Was their enthusiastic reply.

He smiled, then giggled, then outright laughed. The two women were looking at him curiously as he tried to get himself under control. It took a while, but he eventually said, "I am sorry ladies, this situation reminded me of an old joke."

He said:

"The masochist begged, beat me, beat me.

The sadist replied, No."

Karin got it right away, letting out a short bark of laughter. Bea was only a second behind before snorting then looking embarrassed.

Bea put her arm around her mother then kissed her cheek and said, "You have found a treasure to be cherished mama."

They shared a look then went to their knees in front of him. They said in unison, "We give ourselves body and soul to our master, we are yours to use in any manner you desire. Please accept your slaves, master."

Brian wasn't comfortable with this situation. It was moving entirely too fast, he needed time to think. Suddenly it came to him.

"Why should I accept you worthless whores before I see how you can perform? Are you arrogant enough to think you can please me, without knowing me?" he asked harshly.

Without a word, Karin went to the trunk, unclipped a rattan cane then handed it to him before draping herself over an ottoman.

Bea picked up a red ball gag, inserted it in her mouth then adjusted the harness. She handed him a pair of leather covered handcuffs then turned, putting her hands behind her back. When she was cuffed, she lay face down on the cold tile floor in a position to watch her mother receive her punishment. Or reward, depending on your point of view.

Brian was still unsure of what they expected from him. Well, when in doubt, ask, he thought.

"So, what do you want slave Karin?" he asked as he traced the curve of her ass with the rattan.

"Oh master, I need you to mark my body. You should be hard on me, I should have red stripes maybe even purple ones when you release me," she said nearly begging.

"And how many stripes would you like?" he asked.

"It is up to you master, as many as you think I can take is perhaps the correct answer," she said.

"Well, I don't want to damage the merchandise so badly that you won't enjoy the fucking that's going to come later, so how about we start out with ten, hmm?" he suggested.

"Oh, that would be a very good start, sir," she agreed.

Brian took up a position next to the woman before delivering what even he thought was a pretty tame swat on her ass.

Bea was making some kind of noise through her gag, after a few seconds he realized she was laughing at his pathetic effort. That annoyed him enough that the next two were much harder, after the second he examined her ass carefully. It looked as if he had left stripes on her, but it was hard to tell because of the fading bruises already marking her. He took up his position once more but delivered the blows to the unbruised part of her upper thighs.

"How was that slave?" he asked.

"The last ones on my thighs were very nice master, are you sure you only want to give me ten?" she asked hoping for more.

"I believe ten more would be appropriate for our first time together, don't you?"

"Oh, yes please," she asked wiggling her butt in anticipation.

"Stand up then," he ordered her. "Hands behind your back."

When she was in position, he lashed out delivering a blow across both breasts. Karin screamed out in pain but the look on her face was pure extasy. Brian switched position so that he delivered the blows to only one breast at a time.

After he had delivered ten to each breast he held the rattan out to her saying, "Put this back where it belongs."

Karin complied then came back to him and knelt. Her breasts had angry red lines on them. He lifted her head with a hand in her hair. Tears were streaming down her face. It was a moment before he realized they were tears of joy. He stepped back, meaning to turn toward Bea when he glanced between Karin's legs. There was a puddle of cum spreading out from her still leaking pussy.

He blinked then went to the chest. He looked at the things clipped to the lid then selected a riding crop.

"Put your face on the floor," he told her. He went behind the woman, taking in the sight of her beautiful ass and wet red cunt. He began lightly tapping her exposed pussy while he loudly demanded, "Why is your worthless cunt leaking all over the floor? Did I give you permission to cum? Did you think this was for your pleasure? I thought you said you were my slave, that you were here to please me, what the hell happened?"

12