Living the Dream in Mexico Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh master, you surprised me when you used my breasts, I could not stop the orgasm from coming. Oh fuck, I am cumming again from my pussy hurting so nicely. I am sorry master; I can't help myself," she said sobbing out her pleasure.

He reversed the crop before inserting the handle in her pussy. He grabbed a handful of hair using it to pull her head back, stretching her neck taut, he growled, "If that falls out of your cunt, I am going to give you 100 strokes with a bamboo, do you understand?"

Painfully, she tried to nod her head then gave up, saying, "Yes master, I understand, please, please..." she trailed off as he let go of her hair. Using his foot, he pushed on her butt sending her to her belly on the floor.

Turning toward Bea lying on the floor he bent down to fiercely whisper, "And what do we do with a slut that laughs at her master do you think?"

Her eyes showed both fear and excitement. She glanced toward the trunk before lowering her eyes. He thought some more restraints on the submissive younger woman was just the ticket. He selected a pair of nipple clamps joined by a heavy braided chain.

He went to her then kicked her gently in the side, "Roll over cunt." He attached the adjustable clamp to her breast, but she shook her head, he opened the clamp then turned the screw down another turn. This time when he closed the clamp, she let out a painful moan. He did the same to the other clamp before applying it with the same result.

"Well, what do we do with you now?" he asked. "I like how you're drooling from that gag, also not having to listen to you is a bonus. That does mean no blowjob, but maybe mama can take care of that for me."

"Yes master, I would love to make you cum in my mouth or on my face," Karin begged.

Brian went to the trunk to get something. When he turned to Karin, she saw he was holding a ball gag. She shook her head no, then pleaded with him, "No master please, I will not say another word. I must tell you the gag makes me unable to breathe, I will pass out from it," she said hastily.

Brian looked at Bea who was making noises and nodding her head emphatically. He dropped the ball gag in front of her saying, "A reminder for you not to open your fucking mouth unless and until I say so, correct?"

After nodding her head vigorously, he turned his attention back to Bea.

"So, with your mouth filled instead of a three hole slut we have a two hole slut. Get on your knees," he ordered her. With her hands cuffed behind her she struggled but was eventually where he wanted her.

"How does it feel to have those clamped nipples pressed into the cold tile?" he asked.

In response Bea moved her chest back and forth on the floor. He could hear a clicking sound every time the clamps passed over a seam in the tile. It was one of the most erotic sounds he had ever heard. It appeared Bea was enjoying it also, so he made her stop by grabbing a handful of hair and pulling, she seemed to enjoy that also.

Brian could see her asshole and smell her ripe pussy. He returned once again to the chest. It took him a moment to decide but selected the largest dildo he could find. It was over twelve inches long and three inches in diameter. He picked up a tube of lube as well. He came back to her, kneeling, he slapped her face gently with the fake cock.

"Think you can take this up your ass?" he asked her.

Her eyes got wide but after a few seconds she shrugged her shoulders. He had no intention of putting it in her ass, that hole was for his cock. Jamming the dildo as far up her pussy as possible should certainly make for an interesting butt fuck for him. He lubed it up before teasing her asshole with it. She seemed resigned to her fate but let out a satisfied moan when he put it in her pussy. He wasn't gentle and soon he had eight inches buried in her wet cunt.

"Now that I have filled your sloppy cunt it probably made your ass tight enough for me to get some pleasure from fucking it," he told her.

Far from worrying her she nodded her head letting him know she thought this was a good idea.

As he got in position he said, "This might not seem as pleasurable when I ram the cock up your ass with no lube." Before she had a chance to react to that bit of news, he was four inches up her rectum. The more she struggled and screamed into the gag the deeper he went. He felt his balls hit the dildo, not giving her a chance to adjust he began pounding her tight ass. Jesus, that dildo in the pussy sure tightened her up for some severe ass pounding he thought. Bea drummed her feet against the floor when she reached her peak. He held his cock buried in her then rammed the fake cock in and out until she was crying out through the gag. She squeezed his cock with her ass muscles as she came once more.

When he was close, he ordered Karin to come lie beside her daughter. He pulled out then hurried to get in front of the women. He buried as much of his cock in Karin's mouth as he could while frantically removing the gag from Bea. His first two shots went in Karin's mouth, he switched to Bea, shooting the last of his load into her wide open mouth. The women turned to each other, sharing his cum until it had disappeared down their throats.

Karin tried to take his cock into her mouth, but Bea stopped her, "Oh no you don't, it's my ass juice so I get to clean it up."

"What kind of a stupid rule is that?" Karin protested.

Bea relented, letting her mother lick one side while she licked the other. Brian didn't care, he was enjoying watching and feeling the two sexy women play with his shrinking cock. They spent way more time than was needed to do the job before Karin released his cock asking, "Well master, do you think your slaves are worthy of a return visit?"

"Soon," Bea put in, "a return visit very soon."

"I think that, after I recover, I would very much like to do this again," he smiled down at them.

Karin rose to her feet saying, "I will get us some drinks and things to eat."

"Could you maybe take these cuffs off master?" Bea asked.

"Yes of course," he said, "only one problem, where is the key?"

She laughed then pointed with her chin, "In the small bowl on mother's nightstand."

She moaned as she removed the nipple clamps. Brian went to her, gently sucking on them to help relieve the pain. By the time Karin returned Bea had put on a robe after producing one for Brian. Karin put the tray on the table in front of the couch before allowing Bea to slip another robe on her. She gingerly sat on one of the armchairs and sighed.

Brian asked, "Would you like me to put some salve or cream on you?"

"Oh, no thank you, you are very kind," she said, "but Bea will do that after she eats my pussy later. Right now, I want to savor the pain, you were wonderful."

"Yes, you were," Bea chimed in. "I can't believe that was your first time holding the cane."

"How about your backside Bea, how does that feel?" he asked.

"Oh, you certainly know what you're doing in the ass fucking department," she complimented him, "my ass feels very stretched and tingly, with just the right amount of pain."

"I was impressed by how much of that huge dildo I crammed into your pussy," he told her.

"All in all, a very delightful evening," Karin said happily.

Brian finished his drink then stood up, as he did the two women got out of their seats and knelt in front of him.

Bea reached up to open his robe before fondling his balls while her mother's mouth engulfed his rapidly hardening cock. Karin kept her nose against his pubic hair even after he had grown to full length.

Bea continued to manipulate his ball sack, very expertly, he was pleased to note, while telling him how much they would like another load of cum.

As Brian got close, he pulled his cock from Karin's mouth saying, "Turn around."

When she had her ass toward him, he stepped between her legs then buried his cock in a single motion. He set up a steady pace that soon had him filling up the older woman's pussy.

He pulled out then told her to face him. She took half his cock on the first thrust; the rest went down her throat on the second try.

He looked down at Bea who was watching avidly, she had her tongue out as if she was the one doing the sucking.

"I thought your mom said you were going to eat her pussy later, what the hell are you waiting for, clean that messy cunt up," he told her.

"Oh, thank you master," she cooed as she laid on her back to scoot between her mother's spread legs.

Karin seemed to want to coax another load from him, but he was becoming too sensitive. He dropped the robe then dressed. He smiled down at the women then said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. I don't want to interrupt your meal so I will let myself out."

Valentina was still up when he walked in the door. In a neutral tone of voice, she asked him if he had had a good time. He replied that it was a most interesting evening.

"So, did you have sex?" she asked, still in a neutral tone of voice.

"Yes I did, with two women at the same time," he said honestly.

This peaked Vale's interest to the point she asked, "At the same time?"

"Yup, a mother and her daughter in fact," he said smiling.

"I waited for you in case you wanted to put it in my butt when you got home but if you did it to two women you won't have anything left for me," she said a little sadly.

"You are correct, they wore me out," he told her.

"Well, maybe you could tell me what happened. I might get excited by hearing about it," she said perking up a bit.

"Well, I started out by making them strip," he began.

Vale interrupted him, "Wait, wait let me get my clothes off, it's not laundry day."

The next morning at breakfast she asked, "Senor Brian, have you noticed my hair is no longer the reddish color it was?"

"I hadn't really noticed," he said looking closely, "it does look very dark now. I think we need to take you to a salon to get it trimmed."

"Trimmed, you don't like my hair?" she asked frowning.

"You look like I could grab you by the ankles and use you for a mop," he teased her.

She giggled at the thought, then asked, "Is it expensive to go to the professional people?"

"No, not really. Much cheaper than in the States. Have you never gotten your hair cut?"

She shook her head, "No, someone in the streets always has a sharp knife to hack it off when it is too long."

"Well, tomorrow you are in for a treat, haircut, mani-pedi, the works," he told her.

"I am not sure what you mean, but I trust you," she said.

As she walked away, he noticed her legs seemed to be a little straighter also.

"Do your legs, your bones, hurt as much as they used to?" he asked.

"No, they hurt now only when I walk long distances. I think the vitamins are helping me," she told him. "I don't think I am growing taller though."

The woman at the salon was a slightly larger version of Valentina. She was about thirty, he guessed. She had some ideas about how to make Vale look older. They were soon chattering away like long lost friends. Brian said he was going to the bakery next door for a coffee and a sweet roll. He pulled a paperback from his pocket then settled into a comfortable chair. A while later he stretched his neck while looking around. He saw an interesting looking shop across the street, so he strolled over to check it out.

An hour later two women approached him, he recognized the hairdresser first, then, with a near classic doubletake, noticed Vale.

"My god Valentina, I did not know it was you, you look fantastic," he said getting up to give her a hug.

Her smile was so huge he thought her face might split, "Gracias Senor Brian," she said as she turned to show him the back of her head.

When she turned forward, she held up her hands to show him her pink painted nails before lifting a foot to show him her matching toenails.

"You look absolutely fabulous young lady," Brian enthused. "Let's go pay the lady then find some lunch."

When the woman handed him his change it included a business card. As he started to put it in his pocket, she made a hand motion meaning turn the card over. Handwritten on the back it said, 'Vale told me about her size issue, I don't have that problem, Tami'. Underneath that was her cell phone number. When he looked up smiling, she gave him a wink.

In the car Brian asked Vale where she wanted to eat.

"In the big shopping mall is a nice restaurant and bakery. It smells so good when you walk by, but of course I have never had the money for even a cookie," she said dreamily. "Would it be possible to go there?"

"I love the food there, let's go."

Valentina was nervous about going into a fancy restaurant, so Brian held her hand as they went in. She was still nervous as they were being led to their table.

Brian leaned down and whispered, "None of the young women in here are as well dressed, well groomed or as beautiful as you."

She squeezed his hand while giving him a grateful smile. The waitress seated then before handing them menus. Vale's apprehension came back as she whispered, "I can't read the menu."

Brian frowned, he could read his fine. He took the menu from her then laughed, "Here, let's switch, they gave you an English one and me a Spanish one."

After their meal they wandered around the mall looking in the stores. Valentina seemed to linger the longest at the jewelry stores and kiosks.

Brian asked, "Would you like a pair of earrings?"

"Oh, I have never been pierced," she said turning her head to show him her ears.

"Well, I'll be damned, I never noticed before. I just thought all girls had at least two extra holes in their head," he said smiling.

She didn't get it at first then covered her mouth as she laughed out loud.

"Yes, I always wanted to pierce my ears. There is a woman in the barrio that will do it for 20 pesos but it is not clean there so I never did it. Then also, the earrings cost money," she explained.

"Well, all of these places look clean and sanitary, you want to get them done now?" he asked.

She turned her back to him, then nearly running, ducked into a nearby restroom. He waited patiently on a bench near the door. After twenty minutes she came out, he could see she had been crying. She silently crawled into his lap so he could hold her.

After a while she pulled away asking, "Why are you so kind to me? You don't have to do these things to make me want to have sex with you."

"I do these things because I can, because I want to. You have been dealt a shitty hand. You have done nothing to deserve this life of yours. I enjoy helping you, seeing you smile, watching you blossom into a young woman."

"Yes, but soon the judge will say I have to leave," she said as the tears started again.

"Valentina that is true. The judge will say I can make you leave. He will not say that I must make you leave," he said gently stroking her back.

"But you said before we could not have a life together, that someday you will throw me out," she said resignedly.

"Well, maybe I will tell Cece the puta, and Karin and her daughter that they have to come to my house so we can all live together," he said with no smile.

"I can not always tell when you are teasing or being serious but now I know you are teasing. Four such sex demanding women would kill you in a month," she said hugging him tightly.

"You're probably right," he agreed. "Come on, let's get your ears pierced and go home."

"Yes, I want to make a bed on the floor in front of the tall mirror in your room," she told him.

"Why in the world would you want to do that?" he asked.

"I want to look at the face of a beautiful young woman and watch her new earrings sparkle and dance as she is getting some big thing put in her butt," she informed him.

As he watched her pick out the earrings she wanted he thought, well it seems I have rescued another puppy from the pound. He shrugged, it's who I am, I guess. The only thing to do is to keep Living the Dream in Mexico.

12