All Comments on 'Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 10'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

I really enjoy stories were the wife transforms for the man she loves. Please continue maybe with Cindy taking the lead in her transformation to a full time humiliation latex fetish slut. Piercings, becoming bald on her head, wearing the hoods outside maybe some tattoos. Those are my fetishes tattoos and piercings. Thank you for a wonderful story and please continue writing whatever you wish. Just a loyal reader.

Thanks Fred

Casextra44Casextra44over 4 years ago

Turnabout is fair play, I'm glad the story ended on a more even note, I must say, I sort of re wrote the fantasy in my head and Cindy's breasts stayed B cups. Other than that, thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Willow felt loved during her transformation. Now both Snow and Willow felt abused and dominated. And they accept it out of submission, not love. Still not a pleasant reading. All the time expecting something bad to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So i am someone who likes power only in one direction. It feels like i wasted reading it and im disapointed.

There needs to be a tag or a description in the beginning warning of that.

Don't get me wrong the story is well written, with good creative ideas, but the end destroyed it for me.

I respect that you write the story how you like and i respect that others like it.

It feels like i have to read the ending of each story now first ....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.