Living Their Fantasies in Paris Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob didn't like this at all, but he didn't see what he could do about it. He started hoping that he could work on her, and that eventually she'd have mercy on him.

When they arrived at the country hose, Cat came bursting out of the door. She greeted them with affectionate hugs and then, like a child at a birthday, cried "Show me, show me!"

They laughed, and Cindy responded, "OK, hold on, let us at least get inside."

Once they were in the siting room, Cat posed with her hands on her hips and demanded. "strip!"

Rob and Cindy looked at each other and started taking their clothes off.

Rob's normal street clothes came off easily so he was the first to be examined.

He stood patiently as Cat bent over to closely examine his cage. After a few minutes of close visual inspection, Cat turned to Cindy and with a crafty smile asked, "May I?"

Cindy nodded, "you may."

Rob harrumphed, noticing that Cat had asked Cindy and not him.

Cat then reached out and grabbed his caged cock and prominent balls, held as they were away from his body by the ring behind them. She fingered and fondled them until Rob started to get hard from the attention. When it started hurting, he backed away, "Enough!" and reached down to massage them himself.

Of course, it elicited giggles from both of the women.

Cat then turned to Cindy reaching out, she began fondling her breasts through her slightly tented dress.

Cindy, asked Rob to help her strip so she could show Cat her shields.

"All the way?" He asked innocently.

Before Cindy could respond, Cat jumped in, "Of course, all the way. I want to see the entire package."

Cindy just smiled so Rob proceeded to help her strip off her dress, her cat suit, corset and boots. Her tail stayed in place, as it was now the norm.

Cat absolutely loved Cindy's new breasts and complimented her on how gorgeous her two appliances looked together.

Cindy explained that her nipples would be stimulated by their nanites to grow bigger and longer over time, making them more prominent, despite the latex covering. Cat was enthusiastic when Cindy told how they would also get much more sensitive, again thanks to the nanites' work.

After the examination, Cat invited them out to the back patio for a swim, and to catch some sun, as it was a beautiful afternoon, and they were already dressed for skinny dipping.

A couple of hours later, as dinner approached, Alex got home from a series of meetings, and they had to do the whole show and tell routine for him, too. Rob was uncomfortable showing off his cage to another guy, even though it was a friend, who also had one.

It was during this session that Cindy brought up the shock feature of his cage.

Cat was fascinated and lamented that she hadn't had that feature included on Alex's device.

Neither of the men were happy about this discussion. Alex, was relieved that his appliance didn't have the capability, but didn't appreciate the thought of Cat wanting more control over him.

Rob, of course was still wondering what his life would be like with Cindy having the capability to hurt him at her whim. The implications of her ability to control him in that fashion were frightening.

The two couples spent the evening together, their discussions flipping back and forth between Rob and Cindy's appliances and their plans for their future.

In the end, each couple adjourned to their respective rooms and had glorious sex. Even Alex, who had just reached his 30-day limit.

(Epilogue - Closing out their old lives)

Their trip back to the US went as planned and as expected.

They had the trouble they anticipated at the airport, even though Cindy didn't wear any latex. Both of them had to submit to private body searches as their Chasti appliances set off the security scanners due to their batteries and electronics. The humiliation was, both an inconvenience and a turn on. Their irremovable watches and Cindy's permeant neck chain were also disconcerting to the security staff.

Predictably, Cindy's old friends and neighbors were baffled by the changes in her body, her attitude, and her erotic wardrobe. They simply couldn't accept her new lifestyle and they all just drifted away. Except for a couple of guys who tried, unsuccessfully, to seduce her.

Rob spent almost every waking hour working on the sale of the company.

Cindy packed up their old house and sent several shipments of treasured items to Paris. The rest was sold, donated or left in the house for the new owners.

There were several offers on the house and they accepted one from a nice family. Rob and Cindy were concerned more with the people rather than the money.

A few weeks later, when the time came for Rob to head to Portland, Cindy was happy to leave.

In Portland, Cindy and Rob were able to visit some neighborhoods, shops and restaurants without her body and clothing causing too big a stir. But it was still all too often an uncomfortable experience.

They were both happy to depart at the end of their time in the states. Rob was happy to have finally concluded, for the most part, the sale of the company. The money was in the bank!

Cindy was happy to be rid of the stares and the scandalous comments, and head back to her beloved Paris.

Their return trip was as underwhelming as their trip out.

Cindy was overjoyed, when she could settle back into her latex. She was somewhat surprised at how much she had missed her tail.

They soon settled into their new home without issue, having spent quite a bundle on minor improvements and new furnishings.

They visited often with Cat and Alex, and with Simone and her fetish-oriented friends. They even spent a couple of days with Joseph Verlan and his wife and slave, Adele at their summer house in Nice.

After a few months, they established a comfortable routine, exploring the endless streets of the city. Visiting with like-minded friends, and of course, nights, and many days, filled with enjoyable sex.

They also continued to expand on fetish fulfillment. It seemed that there was always something new to explore, and many of their adventures resulted in fabulous sex that both exhausted them and made them very happy with their decision to 'leave it all behind'.

They did, have a hard time when Rob was traveling back in the US. Cindy never again accompanied him.

While he was gone, Cindy would periodically call him for their unique brand of 'phone sex'. It allowed Cindy to have her usual great orgasms as administered by her Chasti's vibrators. She also loved her new, large and highly sensitive nipples.

Rob, on the other hand was seriously jealous of his wife's pleasurable sessions. He was unable to enjoy much of anything, locked away as he was.

On one occasion he got stubborn and refused to turn her appliance on. He quickly found out that he couldn't get away with that behavior, as Cindy issued a sizeable shock through his cage, sending him collapsing to the floor in pain. After that he quickly yielded and gave her what she wanted.

That lesson also taught him that he was pretty much powerless to resist her.

When he did return home, horny and frustrated, Cindy found him to be an attentive and passionate lover, and very cooperative too...

It all seemed very appropriate to her. After all, her new lifestyle and body had required a lot more of her than it had of him.

The End