Living Up to Her Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Master where are we going?"

Master looked across. He could see the confusion on her face.

"All in good time Sluttygriff. We are going somewhere a little warmer and away from prying eyes, so we can really have some fun."

This did little to calm her mind.

They arrived at the airport and caught a flight to the Caribbean. As Holly and Andrew moved through the airport, to anyone else they would have looked like a happy couple going on a holiday. Little did they know that Holly was actually there to serve her master.

Andrew treated Holly so well in public, looking after her like a boyfriend looked after his girlfriend. Holly began to relax a little and started to enjoy his presence. She was now feeling a little excited being with him.

On the packed plane they had fun. He whispered to her about how attractive some of the other women on the flight were and how much Holly would like to be with them. He also pointed out guys who looked at her, always saying how much the guys wanted to fuck her. Holly loved playing like this, just like they commented together when playing online.

Arriving at their destination after the long flight, a limousine met them and took them to their accommodation. They arrived at a gated, luxurious beachside property. It was not quite a mansion, but a beautiful house, multiple bedrooms, spacious lounge and a balcony with stunning views right over the beach. It is evening by the time they arrived, so Master took Holly for a lovely meal. She was floating by this stage, wondering if this is all a dream.

After a wonderful dinner they returned to the house and strolled through the grounds arm in arm enjoying the warm tropical evening. Eventually they headed back inside. Opening the door and there are two large black men sitting in the lounge area. Holly immediately looked at Master and he just smiled.

"Sluttygriff, this is Jerome and this is Calvin. They are here to be entertained by you. Gentlemen, please make yourselves comfortable. Sluttygriff come with me."

Master took Holly into the main bedroom, where Holly noticed there were restraints set up. He undressed her, before restraining her arms and legs together so she was on all fours. Andrew then took the plug out from her aching arse.

Holly was both aroused and scared.

"Master, what is my safe word?" Holly asked with concern in her voice.

Master grinned.

"Sluttygriff there are no safe words. This isn't playtime. This is real."

Holly looked away from his gaze. Master got down on the floor. He turned her face so she was looking into his eyes.

"Sluttygriff its time for you to be the slut you say you are. Show these men how much of a slut you are. If you are good they might just shower you in cum."

"Yes Master." Holly replied.

Andrew leant across and kissed her. It was the first time he had kissed her. Opening her eyes she could see into Andrew's eyes. In that instant she knew it would be alright.

Master called out and Sluttygriff could see both men were now undressed and stroking their large cocks. Master helped to prop her up on her knees and she proceeded to please them. Sluttygriff sucked their cocks, the men rubbing them all over her face and body. Their hands were all over her, feeling her beautiful boobs and playing with her already abused holes.

Sluttygriff filled her mouth with their cocks, taking them each in turn. Once worked up, the men tipped Holly over onto all fours again. One of the men fucked Holly from behind as the other fucked her mouth. They used Sluttygriff like a fuck doll. Orgasms flowed through Holly from one to the next as they continued to take her. All the time Master was videoing Sluttygriff being fucked like the slut she wanted to be.

After what seemed like hours of being fucked and filled Master finally joined in and pushed his cock into her arse. She now had cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth. Holly was airtight as they all pounded away at her. Filling her completely the men fucked Holly like she had never been fucked before.

When she began to shudder with another orgasm, the men all pulled out of her. Master quickly released the restraints and Holly lay prostrate on the floor. The three men all stood over her stroking their slippery erect cocks. One by one they came over her, covering Holly in their hot spunk. As they finished, they rubbed their cum covered cocks over her face. Sluttygriff revelled in the sweet sensation of being used. They had fucked her like a slut and she loved it. Her body ached in ways it hadn't ached before and her legs trembled from all of the orgasms she had experienced.

Holly lay there on the floor for a long time. When she finally came to her senses, Master was the only one left in the room with her. He slowly helped her up.

"How was that Holly?" he asked her gently.

"Amazing Master." She honestly replied.

"Go and have a shower and get cleaned up for bed. You will need her rest my Sluttygriff. Today was only the beginning"

After cleaning up, Holly's mind was a whirl as her head hit the pillow. Being taken from University, with everyone seemingly knowing her Master was taking her, her Master fucking her ass and cumming all over her face, having this videoed and sent to god knows who, going away with Master overseas to a stunning beachside home, having a sweet, almost romantic dinner and then returning to their house to be fucked by Master and 2 big black men.

Mental and physical exhaustion overcame Holly pretty quickly and she fell into a deep sleep.

When she woke the next morning it took Holly a few moments to realise where she was, and that everything had actually happened. Her arse was sore from being used so much and her pussy was tender from being filled with all the different cocks the previous night.

Andrew walked into the room with breakfast he had organised for her. He looked very happy to see Holly and sincerely asked how she was feeling.

"Tired... sore and still a little confused Master." Holly answered truthfully.

He gently ran his hand on her head and kissed her hair.

"You are in safe hands Holly... Today as it looks like a great day outside I think we should go down to the beach and catch some sun, have a swim... Go and change into your new bikini and we shall go."

"Yes Master." Holly said with a genuine smile

She changed into her new red thong bikini, grabbed her sunglasses and returned to Master. Andrew looked pleased to see her.

"Very nice Holly. Now time for inspection. Are you wearing your plug?"

"No Master." Holly replied, her gaze dropping from his.

Master looked at her. His expression didn't change.

"Go and get your plug Sluttygriff." He calmly ordered.

Holly went back into the room and found her plug standing proudly on the nightstand. She picked up the plug, bringing it and some lube back to Master.

"Take your thong off and bend over Sluttygriff."

"Yes Master." She replied as she took down her bikini bottoms.

She bent at the waist with her hands leaning on a nearby chair and spread her legs. Master ran his hands over her bum.

"Sluttygriff, do you know why I make you wear the plug all the time?"

Holly thought before answering.

"To train my arse Master." she replied.

Her hips were moving slightly as she answered, enjoying his caresses on her bum.

"Hmmm. Good answer Sluttygriff. But there is also another reason." Master said.

As he talked he started to rub his freshly lubed fingers all over Holly's tired and sore arse. Slowly one digit and then another went into her tight little arse. Andrew smiled to himself as he could see Holly was getting wet from the attention he was giving to her arse.

Holly gasped as she felt the cold stainless steel plug press against her lubed hole. Andrew slowly pushed the plug and her ring loosened to gradually accept it, filling her forbidden hole. She groaned as he manoeuvred it into place, giving it a couple of pushes and pulls to make sure that it was firmly buried in there.

Master then bent over and ran his tongue through Holly's dripping pussy, flicking her aroused clit and tasting her juices. Holly's legs went weak as he expertly excited her.

Moving his head from between her legs he asked her a question.

"Do you know the other reason I plug you Sluttygriff?"

Her master's voice was sweet, almost innocent. Holly was so turned on.

"No Master." She moaned.

Suddenly his hand came down and slapped her bum. The sound filled the room and the sting is instantaneous. Holly cried out, not from the pain, but more from the surprise of the slap.

"I plug your ass SLUTTYGRIFF because I own you. Do you understand that ...Holly?"

"Yes Master." Holly whimpered, stunned by what had just happened.

"Good. Come on Sluttygriff, let's go and hit the beach." Andrew says once again back to his nice cheery voice.

They both headed down to the beach to enjoy the morning. Once outside Master again treated Sluttygriff as if she were his girlfriend, looking after her, holding her hand, kissing her. Holly started to relax a little more once again. On the beach he pointed out various guys and girls and they discussed together what they would want to do with them.

One young man caught Master's eye. He was a gangly, geeky looking youth, no more than 19 years old. The boy was trying to chat up girls on the beach but was having no luck. Master smiled.

"Sluttygriff, go and get that young man down there and bring him back here so you can suck his cock."

Holly looked incredulously at Master. He just looked back at her, his expression unmoved. She could not believe he was going to make her suck a stranger's cock out in the open just like that. However Holly knew how she had to answer her master.

"Yes Master". She reluctantly replied.

"Go and tell him your Master sent you over to give him a blow job."

She found the youth who was looking a little dejected and told him exactly what her Master said. The young man couldn't believe his ears. A gorgeous woman wanted to suck his cock. Holly brought him back to their spot on the beach. There were not too many people around so Master told Holly to get his cock out and to start sucking.

The boy couldn't believe his luck as Holly got down on her knees and showed him how good a cock sucker Sluttygriff was.

"Show him your gorgeous boobs Sluttygriff" Master commanded.

Holly kept sucking as she undid her bikini top, exposing her stunning full breasts and their rock hard nipples.

This was all too much for the boy as he exploded into Sluttygriff's cum hungry mouth. She took all he fired, releasing his cock and opening her mouth to show him his load sitting on her tongue. Making a real show of it Sluttygriff closed her mouth and swallowed it all down.

The boy was so grateful. He couldn't really believe what had happened. Master took him aside and talked to him quietly, as Holly wiped her mouth and put her bikini top back on.

This was how the day went. Master found her random guys and Sluttygriff sucked their cocks. Old men, husbands, young studs, it didn't matter. 7, 8, 9, 10 she didn't know how many. Holly lost count. Her mouth has been filled with so much all she could taste was cum.

That evening after their day on the beach, Master took her out for another romantic meal. Arriving back at their house he took Holly up to the bedroom and tied her to the bed. Her arms and legs were tied to each corner of the bed and Holly was spread wide for her Master.

He proceeded to tease, tempt, taste and fuck Holly. He removed her plug and fucked her arse. He fucked her mouth and fucked her desperate, needy pussy. Holly hadn't cum all day and Master gave Sluttygriff orgasm after orgasm. When he was inside her pussy he filled her with his seed and Holly came again as she accepted his massive load.

Holly slumped on the bed. Her ankles and wrists were sore from being tied up. Her arse ached from the plug and being fucked by Master. Her stomach was filled with cum and her jaw ached from sucking so much cock. Holly was tired, but extremely satisfied.

Master stroked her head as she began to doze off to sleep.

"Sweet dreams Holly. Tomorrow is going to be a big day."

***********

The following morning Master had breakfast ready again for Holly. Talking together while they ate Andrew said he wanted to go back down to the beach. Holly thought this was a good idea as her mind turned to all the cocks she would be playing with. Master had Holly wear her new bikini again, and this time she remembered to put her plug in her ass.

Andrew inspected her again and saw the plug shining in her ass. Master was pleased with Sluttygriff.

He then made Holly lie on her back on the bed, with her hips at the edge and her legs spread wide dangling off the side. Andrew moved down between her legs and proceeded to expertly eat her sopping wet pussy. He teased her clit and tongued deep inside her pussy, using his fingers and tongue to get Holly to cum. She grasped his head as her orgasm flowed through her.

Holly eventually let go of his head as his playing was too much on her sensitive pussy. She looked down to see Master smiling back up at her from between her legs. She grinned back at her Master feeling so happy and content.

"I love seeing my Sluttygriff looking so happy. And you taste delicious Holly."

"Thank you Master." Holly happily replied.

Master then found her new vibe and inserted this into her aroused and saturated pussy. He started it quickly to make sure it worked before turning it off. Holly then put her bikini bottoms back on and they went to the beach.

Down on the beach they were closer to the main area than the previous day and there were a lot more people around. As they lay together, Holly watched all of the people, spotting men she wanted to play with.

Master was just lying there, playing on his phone. Occasionally he would start up her vibe and excite her, but he didn't let her cum.

Holly was getting hornier and more frustrated by the minute, but Master seemed oblivious.

"Master, am I going to be sucking more random cock today?" Sluttygriff asked enthusiastically.

Master looked across at Holly, with a small smirk on his face.

"Possibly Sluttygriff. You will just have to wait and find out."

This answer did not help the frustration building up inside her.

All day long it was just like they were on a regular holiday. Andrew looked after Holly, he teased her and turned on her vibrator when she least expected it. He began pointing out guys and women and this got Holly increasingly turned on as the day went along. By the time they returned to the house in the afternoon Holly was frustrated and desperate to cum. After two days of being played with seemingly constantly, going without was pure torture.

Master was looking at his phone and laughing out loud at what he is watching. Holly went to him and got down her knees in front of him.

"Master please, please fuck me. Let me suck your cock. I need to cum. I need your cum. Please Master. Please."

Master switched off his phone and smiled.

"My dear Sluttygriff. Your begging is so nice. I love seeing you this desperate. But now is not the time for you to have pleasure my dear. We are going out for a special dinner tonight. Please go and put on your nicest dress."

Holly stood up feeling so very frustrated. Heading towards her room to get ready Master called to her.

"Wear some nice lingerie and stay ups under your dress. And KEEP your toys in Sluttygriff."

"Yes Master." She replied.

Holly wore a strapless black dress and looked stunning. Her blonde hair was down around her shoulders and her blue eyes seemed to sparkle even more. Andrew came out wearing a very nice suit and she thought he looked very handsome. She told him this and he went and held Holly in his arms. They kissed, passionately and intensely, his tongue dancing with hers.

"Thank you Holly." He said

They left their house and went to the fanciest restaurant in town. Everyone there was dressed up and they definitely did not look out of place. As Andrew held her hand while being led to their table Holly's mind was racing.

'Well it looks like Andrew is going back to tame wizid. It was fun while it lasted...'

The waiter led them to a table for 4. After the waiter left Master began to speak.

"We have some guests joining us tonight my Sluttygriff. Be on your best behaviour."

"Yes Master."

After a few minutes the guests arrived to join them. Master smiled and Holly turned to see them approaching the table.

She couldn't believe her eyes. It was her best friends from back home Sarah and Michael. Master stood up, greeting them both by name and there were hugs and kisses. Holly's mind was in a whirl. Her best friends knew her Master. Holly was looking very confused with the whole situation. Sarah was taller than Holly at 5'5" tall, with a slight, slim figure, brunette hair and small breasts. Sarah hugged and kissed Holly as she normally did whenever they got together. Michael, 5'7" tall, brown hair and stocky build, also greeted Holly like he did whenever they saw each other. As he did this his hand fell down to Holly's bum and he gave it a little squeeze and a pat.

Sitting back down at the table, Master, Michael and Sarah all talked like they had known each other for years. They laughed and told stories, having a great time. Holly could see Sarah openly flirting with her Master. Michael has his hand on Holly's knee as the dinner progressed.

The dinner was a blur. Holly was there, but she wasn't. She just couldn't comprehend the scene. It was surreal. Holly was brought back to the present when she heard Sarah talk to Master.

"So tell me is Holly being a good SLUTTYGRIFF for you?"

Master then reached into his pocket and turned Holly's vibrator back on. Sluttygriff whimpered slightly as the pulsing of the vibrator buried within her pussy started.

"Oh yes she is a good Sluttygriff Sarah. Can you see how she is whimpering and closing her eyes?"

"Yes I can. What is she doing?" Sarah asks.

"I have a remote control vibrator in her desperate, needy pussy. And I just turned it ON!!" Master said with a laugh.

Sarah and Michael laughed too, as Holly desperately tried to stop herself from cumming. Master addressed Holly.

"Remember Sluttygriff. You can't cum unless I say so."

"Yes Master." Holly groaned, much to the delight of her friends.

Sarah had known Holly before she became attached to Michael. They had known Holly for years and knew her to be a bit quiet and nerdy. That was until she had a few wines, when she became fun loving, playful Holly. They had never known about her 'Sluttygriff' side until they were contacted by Andrew.

Master then told them of all the things he had done with Sluttygriff over the past couple of days, describing in great detail all of the things they had shared together. Michael's hand crept further up Holly's leg as he listened intently to all of his friends adventures. Sarah bit her lip in obvious excitement, looking at Holly in awe at the things she had done. Master switched off the vibrator and told them that Sluttygriff hadn't had an orgasm since that morning. They could all see how increasingly desperate Holly was becoming.

Sarah moved across and put her face close to Holly's. Her tongue moistened her lips. She moved closer and kissed Holly, her tongue found its way to Holly's and started to play together. When finishing the brief passionate kiss, Sarah pulled back and gently held Holly's bottom lip with her teeth, before releasing it and gently kissing Holly again. Michael now had his hand right up Holly's leg and was moving it closer to Sluttygriff's excited pussy. Holly looked dreamily at her friend, not really believing this was happening.

"I think we should take this party back to our house." Master said.