Living Up to Her Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone agreed and they all left the restaurant in a waiting limousine for the 5 minute drive. Once at the house Sarah and Master were walking together. He had his hand on her bum, caressing the slightly built woman. Holly then realised that Michael was doing the same to her.

Entering the house, Sarah kissed Master passionately and Master embraced her. In the large lounge area Master, Sarah and Michael all sat down on the lounge and Holly was left standing in front of them.

Master started some music and spoke.

"Come on Sluttygriff. Show your friends how slutty you can be. Take off your clothes."

"Yes Master." Holly replied.

Standing there she began to slowly take off her dress. As the dress came off they could all see the sexy black hold up stockings and the lacy black thong Holly was wearing. Holly's beautiful boobs were out for all to see as she hadn't been wearing a bra under her dress.

As Holly looked at everyone she could see Sarah had Master's cock out and she was stroking him. Michael now had his cock out too and he was stroking slowly, looking at Holly.

"Come closer Sluttygriff. Take off your panties." Master commanded.

Holly moved closer and took her thong down, while watching Master and her friends. Bending down she took her saturated thong off and put it with her dress. Sarah commented on the vibrator sticking out of Sluttygriff's pussy.

"Sluttygriff, come here and bend over. Let your friends see your arse.

"Yes Master." Holly sighed.

Bending over and holding her bum cheeks apart, her friends all commented seeing the jewelled plug sticking proudly out of Holly's arse. Sarah reached out and played with it, moving it in and out while still in Holly's straining arsehole.

"Fuck Holly you slut. How does that feel?" Sarah asks.

Master piped up. "Answer her Sluttygriff."

"It feels so good." Holly purred.

As Holly stood up and turned around she could see Sarah move her head down to suck Master's cock. Master in turn was undoing Sarah's dress.

"Sluttygriff, go and service Michael's cock. Show him how good of a cocksucker their Slutty friend is."

"Yes Master." Holly moaned.

Getting down on her knees in front of Michael, Holly took his trousers and underwear down. He took his shirt off as Sluttygriff lowered her mouth onto his rock hard cock. It wasn't the biggest cock she had sucked had, but Holly was desperate.

She sucked his cock like it was the last cock on earth. She drooled, licked, tasted and deep throated Michael like a depraved slut. Holly fucked his cock with her mouth; while he sat back enjoying her skills.

Holly heard Sarah moaning so she looked across. She could see that Sarah was now naked and she was riding Master. Holly watched mesmerised as Sarah's slim body was being impaled by Master's cock. Her Master's cock. Master saw Holly looking and he grabbed Sarah's perky b cup boobs and sucked on her hard nipples.

"You like seeing me fuck Sarah do you Sluttygriff?"

Holly took her mouth of Michael's rock hard cock.

"Yes Master."

Sarah saw Holly's reaction.

"Oh yes Holly. Watch me fuck your master. He FUCKS me so good Sluttygriff."

Holly took to Michael's cock like a woman possessed. She sucked the cock in front of her deep into her throat wanting to make him cum.

Michael looked across at Master and Master acknowledged the look.

"SLUTTYGRIFF, stop sucking his cock."

Reluctantly Holly released the cock from her mouth.

Master was still fucking Sarah.

"Let him take your toys out and FUCK you however he wants Sluttygriff." Master commanded.

"Yes Master." She replied

Holly stood up spread her legs. Michael took out her vibrator and Holly's juices flowed from her desperate cunt. Turning her around Michael grasped her butt plug and pulled it from her arse. He was nowhere near as gentle as Master and this hurt a little.

Quickly Michael stood behind Holly and he rammed his cock into her gaping arse. He pounded Holly as though he had never fucked anyone before. His cock didn't stretch her arse like her Master's did, but it felt so good to be fucked.

Master and Sarah had moved into the bedroom where Sarah was lying on her back, legs spread wide dangling off the bed as Master stood and fucked her. Holly quickly grabbed Michael and went to join Master and Sarah on the bed. Holly hopped on all fours as Michael filled her dripping cunt in one move, fucking Holly hard.

Holly's face was down near Sarah's. Sarah looked across at Holly and smiled. Holly did the same. Sarah leant across and kissed Holly. They began to passionately kiss. Holly was kissing her friend, while being fucked by Michael, Sarah's boyfriend.

Master could see Sluttygriff enjoying herself and recognised she was close to cumming.

"SLUTTYGRIFF are you close to cumming?"

Holly broke away from the kiss.

"Yes Master. So close." She groaned.

Master could see the desperation in Holly's blue eyes. He then looked at Michael and he immediately stopped fucking Holly.

"It isn't your time to cum yet Sluttygriff." Master ordered.

Holly slid off Michael's cock and rolled over on the bed feeling so frustrated. Where Holly had been Michael moved onto the bed, lying on his back next to Holly. Master stopped fucking Sarah and she moved across the bed. Sarah then climbed onto Michael's cock facing him. Holly could see Master move behind Sarah. His cock was standing up, slick with Sarah's cunt juices. Master moved his cock, rubbing it against Sarah's arsehole.

Master looked right into Holly's eyes as he slowly pushed his cock into her friend's arse. Sarah grunted and groaned as she took Master's cock deep. Michael was filling her pussy and her arse was now filled by Master.

Sarah was thrashing around, experiencing being so filled for the first time. Unconsciously Holly bit her lip and her fingers played with her pussy while she watched the lewd scene right in front of her. Master and Michael fucked Sarah until she screamed out her orgasm. As she did this they both filled her with their cum, filling her ass and cunt. As Master came he looked directly at Holly, his gaze latching onto hers. Holly's mouth fell open and she rubbed her needy pussy even more.

Master and Michael pulled their cocks out of Sarah and she rolled over on the bed, her legs spread wide.

"Sluttygriff, eat out Sarah. Eat our cum out of her holes."

"Yes Master" Holly enthusiastically replied.

She moved between Sarah's legs and began to lap at her pussy. Holly had never expected to be eating her friend's pussy. Holly parted Sarah's cum stuck lips with her tongue. She could see Sarah's clit standing proud out of its hood, so Holly lavished it with attention. Sarah moaned with pleasure as Holly did this.

Sluttygriff stuck her tongue as deep as she could inside Sarah's aroused cunt, trying to pull as much of Michael's cum out from within her. Holly swallowed the intoxicating mix of Sarah's juices and Michael's cum. Holly then licked down further, lapping up the cum that had spilled out of Sarah's pussy, until she reach Sarah's puckered arse.

Holly probed her tongue into Sarah's arse, smelling her ring and tasting Master's cum that was dribbling out. She soon got used to the taste and lavished Sarah's arsehole with her tongue. Holly felt Sarah's hands clamp onto her head as she guided Sluttygriff's attentions where she wanted them.

Holly's mouth was full of cum, Sarah's, Michael's and Master's. She lifted her head from between Sarah's thighs and Sarah motioned Holly to climb up the bed. Holly crawled up Sarah's slim body and they embraced. They kissed passionately, swapping the cum between each other. Sarah grasped Holly's face as they kissed

"I want to eat your cunt Sluttygriff." Sarah said, breaking away from the kiss.

Holly spun around spreading her legs over Sarah's face, lowering her sopping cunt to Sarah's mouth. Holly looked at her Master and he smiled. Sarah expertly lapped at Sluttygriff's pussy. Holly's orgasm which had been building all day was about to burst. Master moved across and kissed Holly deeply.

"Cum for me Holly." He whispered looking directly into her blue eyes.

Holly sighed and almost immediately her pussy convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her body.

"FUUUUCCCKKKKKK" Sluttygriff squealed.

Her cunt squirted juices all over Sarah's face, saturating her. Holly's eyes were closed as her hips moved involuntary with pleasure. Sarah stuck two fingers up Holly's arse and Holly grunted and groaned in more pleasure. Her day's desperation was all released in one long extended full body cum.

After what seemed like an endless orgasm Holly rolled off Sarah and lay there beside her, feeling exhausted and satisfied. Sarah rolled over and kissed Holly. She looked into Holly's eyes.

"Fuck you are such a slut Holly. If only I had known sooner." Sarah said, before she kissed Holly again.

It was then that Holly realised that Michael and Andrew were stroking their cocks over the two women. Watching the performance between the two friends had turned them on. Michael came first, squirting reams of cum over both of the girls.

Master then stood above their faces. Sarah and Holly moved close together and he released his load over both their faces.

As he finished Holly turned to Sarah and kissed her, sharing the cum that was splattered on their faces.

Holly could hear a noise in the background, and looked to see Master and Michael both taking pictures and videos of the girls making out. Sarah and Holly eventually finished kissing, and Sarah moved her brunette hair back off her face. It is matted with sweat and cum. Holly's normally flowing blonde locks were the same.

"Sluttygriff I think it is time we cleaned up." Sarah giggled.

"Good idea" Holly beamed, dreaming of a hot soapy shower with her friend.

Master and Michael looked at each other and smiled knowingly.

Sarah took Holly by the hand and led her onto the balcony. The ocean falling on the shore created a beautiful sound. Holly didn't know what was going on. Maybe they were going for a midnight swim. Sarah guided Holly down to her knees, before joining her. The two men came over and joined them.

"Holly do you know what is the best way to get cum out of your hair?"

"Shampoo I guess." Holly replied sounding as confused as she felt.

Master Andrew, Michael and Sarah all laughed.

"Show her Michael." Master said.

Michael stood in front of the women and proceeded to piss on them. He sprayed his golden flow all over Holly's face and she tried to duck away. Sarah had hold of her head and Michael covered Sluttygriff with piss.

Master soon joined in and he too pissed all over the women. Sarah loved it, rubbing the warm streams over her face and body before doing the same to Holly. As the men finish pissing, Sarah stood up and squatted over Holly, releasing her own stream over her friend. Holly had started to embrace this as she ran her hands through the piss and covered herself with the warm fluids.

Sarah finished pissing and went and embraced Michael, kissing her boyfriend. Holly got up and moved to Master. She stood in front of him, her hair and body saturated in piss. Andrew opened his arms and Holly fell into his embrace. He gently kissed her hair.

"Was that a good day Holly?" Andrew asked her quietly.

"It was soooo good. Thank you Master."

They embraced together some more.

While still embracing their partners, Sarah turned towards Andrew.

"So Andrew, who else has seen the videos of Holly being fucked by you in her apartment and the two black guys fucking and cumming all over her?"

Holly looked up at Master. She had forgotten about the videos she had been in.

The expression on Master's face changed. It returned to showing no emotion.

"Sluttygriff please go and stand in the corner... You two come with me."

"Yes Master." Holly replied somewhat flatly.

She went and stood in the corner of the room. Andrew, Sarah and Michael went out on the balcony. Even though they spoke quietly Holly could still catch snippets of what was being said. She could hear names of people she played with on line, her professor.

There was movement, conversation and laughter all behind Sluttygriff. After what seemed like forever Master asked her to turn around. Sarah and Michael were all dressed and ready to leave. Holly was still naked and covered in now dried urine and cum.

Michael said goodbye first, squeezing her bum as he kissed her goodnight. Sarah was next and she kissed and hugged Holly just like she would at the end of any time they saw each other. The couple then both said goodnight to Master and headed for the door.

Sarah paused, turning back to Holly.

"We will have to play again when you get back home Holly. If you don't want to... Well I think we can make you play. Don't you Michael?" She said with a vindictive tone in her voice.

Master stepped in. He spoke calmly, but authoritatively.

"No Sarah. Sluttygriff is my plaything. Do not try and force her or blackmail her." He moved closer to Sarah. "Just remember everything we did here tonight has been videoed too. I'm sure your work would love to see you being a slut too Sarah... Ok?"

"Yes Andrew."

"Come on Sarah. Bye Holly. See you when you get home." Michael said, taking Sarah by the arm and leading her out.

Holly said goodbye to her friends. She was tired but very satisfied, the day turning out to be much more than she expected. She was also a little happy. Master was indeed looking after her.

Andrew came over and put his arm around Holly.

"I think you might need a shower Gorgeous. We can't have you in the bed like that."

Holly smiled a genuine smile of happiness at her Master.

"Yes Master."

After a long hot shower she emerged from the bathroom looking and feeling sparkling clean. Master put her to bed and Holly fell asleep very quickly.

***********

Sun was streaming in the room as Holly woke from her deep sleep. She went to roll over but couldn't. Her arms were tied above her head, with leather restraints around her wrists. These were attached by chains to a bar above her head and she couldn't move them. She couldn't move her legs either. They were splayed apart, with a restraint around each knee and a chain holding them to the bar her arms were tied too.

"Andrew...Master...Master" Sluttygriff called.

Master entered the room. He was wearing normal clothes and a leather apron.

"Yes Sluttygriff." Master said.

"What... What is happening?" she asked.

Master approached the bed and could see the confusion in Holly's eyes. He smiled and then suddenly slapped her inner thigh with his hand. The slap echoed through the room and Holly squealed. The red hand print was immediately evident on Holly's soft skin.

"You do not ask questions Sluttygriff. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Master." Holly whimpered in reply.

Master walked around the bed and picked up something out of the bedside drawer. Leaning over Holly he kissed her, his tongue playing with hers. Finishing the kiss he put his hand over her mouth, forcing a ball gag he was carrying into her mouth. He fastened the gag around her head. Sluttygriff was moaning, trying to protest. Master took no notice, smiling an almost evil smile in her direction.

"Sluttygriff today we really see if you are indeed worthy of your name... You may have wondered why we flew out here to have my fun... Well you will find out today."

Master then pulled a wand vibrator out from under the bed and placed this on her stomach, the head almost touching her increasingly excited pussy. He duct taped the vibrator to her stomach and started it.

Sluttygriff immediately moaned through the ball gag, as the head of the wand was all but touching her clit and the vibrations were turning her on.

"No cumming Sluttygriff." Master commanded as he took a seat.

He watched in pleasure seeing Holly really begin to squirm. He made sure the vibrator was not quite touching where Holly needed it most. Even though Holly was restrained, she could still move her hips. Master smiled as Sluttygriff tried to move her hips to get the vibrator where she wanted it.

Master wanted to increase the pressure on Sluttygriff so he returned to the bed. His hands moved to Holly's beautiful breasts. He ran his hands all over them, playing with her nipples. He looked at her as he did this and Holly was looking so desperate for release. He went and turned the vibrator down a little, just to keep Sluttygriff on edge, before getting some nipple clamps from the drawer.

Holly's eye opened wide as she watched Master play with her nipples, twisting and pulling them to increased hardness. She shook her head not wanting Master to do what he was going to do. He fastened the clips to each of her nipples, tightening the clamps to hold her nipples tight. Holly groaned out loud in exquisite pleasure. Master pulled on the clips and made sure Holly's nipples were tightly held.

Over the next hour Master kept Sluttygriff on edge, manipulating the vibrator so Holly was always just on the edge of cumming. Master's phone beeped and he looked at the message. He excused himself and left the room.

He returned a couple of minutes later smiling happily. He headed straight to the bed and switched off the vibrator, pulling the duct tape off and taking the vibrator away. Holly was breathing rapidly, her chest rising and falling. Master then unfastened the ball gag and removed it. Drool poured from her mouth and Holly flexed her jaw, trying to get some feeling back into it. He then unfastened chains to the leg ties, allowing Sluttygriff to move her legs, before doing the same with her arm restraints from the pole. The leather binding belts stayed on Holly's legs and arms.

Holly sat up and moved her arms and legs, trying to get the feeling back. Master moved across and stroked her long blonde hair, smiling at her. Sluttygriff smiled back. Suddenly he grasped a handful of her locks, dragging her off the bed.

"Come now Sluttygriff. Your day has only just begun."

She stumbled and tripped as her legs were not working properly. Master continued dragging her towards the living room. Once there he realised her hair. Holly was feeling scared and this showed on her face.

"I don't think you have seen the entire house here yet have you Sluttygriff?" Master asked calmly.

"No Master I haven't." Holly replied, her voice catching a little in her throat.

"Well let me show you around. Let's start downstairs."

Master guided Sluttygriff to a door she hadn't opened before. There was a set of stairs running down to a dimly lit room. Master led the way and Sluttygriff, still naked, followed.

Entering the room Holly's jaw dropped. It was a fully equipped dungeon, with multitudes of torture devices, racks and restraints. As her eyes adjusted in the dim light Holly looked around and realised that they were not alone. Standing there was a woman wearing a black leather look corset, knee high heeled leather boots, long leather gloves. Looking closer she recognised the women. Her professor...

***************

Holly shook her head breaking the thoughts rampaging through her mind. Looking down she could see the box sitting on her kitchen table, with the butt plug, vibrator and bikini all sitting inside. The letter was sitting next to the box and Holly had her phone in her hand.

A wicked smile crossed her face.

'Ok Andrew. Bring it on.'

With that her fingers typed 'Yes Master' and she hit send.