Living Up to Her Name

Story Info
Can Holly live up to her internet name?
10.4k words
4.58
14.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
501 Followers

Holly Griffiths returned home to her apartment after a long day at University. There was only so many lectures and tutorials that one person could take for a day. Dropping her bags down once inside, Holly decided to have a shower and then relax with a bottle of wine.

At 5'1" tall, the 26 year old English girl could best be described as diminutive. Holly had a fit, yet curvaceous figure with beautiful full 'c' cup breasts. Her long blonde locks surrounded her attractive face and her blue eyes were captivating.

As she soaped herself into a lather in the shower, she washed away the stresses of the day. Feeling refreshed after the shower, she changed into a t-shirt and shorts, poured herself a glass of wine and fired up her computer. Holly was in the mood to have some fun, so she logged onto her favourite site to get into some 'trouble'. After the great Tumblr purge a couple of years ago, it took her a while to find another site she liked. Now she was established on this site and she loved playing with the many friends with whom she often communicated.

Her alter ego on the site, 'Sluttygriff,' allowed her the freedom to express her inner desires. In real life Holly was quiet and somewhat nerdy. 'Sluttygriff' however was wild and very uninhibited, something Holly wished she was a little more in her life. During her time playing on the site Holly had been 'exposed' more than a few times, with pictures of her in various states of undressed being passed around. The pictures that had been shared however were all older shots of her. Pictures from a time of poor choices... Now Holly was in control of what she shared, and who she shared them with.

Upon entering the site she found a message waiting for her from 'wizid'. She had played with him many times and while he could be a little tame at times for her taste, she still liked the fun they shared. That evening they played and laughed along together, edging each other on to corrupt other followers. They shared pictures of women in various tied up positions, being teased and tortured as well as playing their own little private games. Holly knew that 'wizid' was really Andrew a 44 year old, mild mannered guy. She knew this as they had communicated both on and off the site, and she considered him a friend.

That night at 2am, after a lot of fun, Holly signed off for the night in her usual way.

"Nite nite hun xxx"

Andrew quickly replied back.

"Nite nite sweetheart. Oh and BTW you should expect a package in the next day or two ;)"

Holly couldn't believe the statement. She and Andrew had often joked about toys, swimsuits and lingerie in posts they shared and how he should send these to her. She had encouraged these playful games. But a real package? How did he know where she lived? Her actual address? Exposure and flirting were fun, this had become real.

The message surprised Holly. Andrew hadn't seemed like the type to do something like this. She was worried by this extremely unexpected turn of events. Holly tried to message him back, but he wouldn't reply. Holly's worries ran through her head and sleep did not come easily that night...

***********

When Holly awoke the next day she immediately checked to see if there was a message from 'wizid'. There wasn't. She even reread her older messages to make sure she hadn't just imagined it. Sure enough his message from the night before was still there.

She went about her day, going to University, attending classes and doing what she had to do. All the time however there was this nagging thought in the back of her mind. What was he sending her? How did he find her? Eventually Holly decided to laugh it off. 'Wizid' was a nice guy and he was probably just playing with her. He was too tame to do anything like that.

As Holly entered her apartment building that afternoon she immediately checked her mail at the boxes at the front of the complex. A thorough examination found that there was nothing of any real interest there. She felt relieved and was even more convinced that it was all just more flirty fun. Turning the corner towards her flat Holly stopped dead in her tracks. Her heart began to race. There it was. A box sitting outside her door.

She approached with caution. She looked at the non- descript brown cardboard box and noticed that her details were written on the box with a marker pen. There were no courier stickers or post marks. It had been delivered in person.

Holly could feel her heart pounding as she picked up the package and took it inside her apartment. She dropped her things down and took the box to her kitchen table. Examining the box it was taped up and only had her name and address written on it. Picking up a knife she carefully cut through the tape and cautiously opened the flap.

Peeking inside there was an envelope and a couple of smaller wrapped packages. On the envelope was hand written 'Holly'. Her hands were shaking as she opened the envelope.

'Hello Holly. Surprised? You thought I was a bit tame and not exciting enough at times. Well now let's have some real fun. It is time to see if Holly matches up to 'Sluttygriff'.

Welcome to the most intense week of your life Holly. If you choose to participate you MUST follow all my instructions. I am your Master now Holly. You will be humiliated at times, you will be frustrated, but you will also experience pleasure beyond your dreams.

Please pack a bag for a week away. You must include your passport, sexiest lingerie, swimsuits, clothes to go out in public, something to wear to a fancy occasion and anything else you think you may need. No cell phone or computer.

As always however I am a gentleman. You do have a choice. If this all scares you and you do not wish to play, or if you think you can't possibly be like 'Sluttygriff' in real life then fine. Just remember however I know a whole lot about you Holly, more than you realise...

If you do agree to play, please text 'Yes Master' to the following number: xxx xxxxxxxxx.

I will contact you on the morning before I pick you up. That day you are to go about your normal life and I will come and get you. I will definitely know where you are. When I contact you, you MUST wear your new butt plug, your new vibrator and some sexy lingerie under your regular clothes.

Most importantly of all, you must not cum AT ALL from now until I contact you.

Master Andrew'

Holly put the letter down and looked through the other packages. Andrew had sent her a new, large, stainless steel, jewelled end butt plug, a Lush 2 Bluetooth remote control vibrator, and a red thong bikini. The bikini was very similar to one they had both commented about on one of the posts they shared together. He even got the right size.

Holly's hands were shaking. Taking a deep breath she grabbed her phone. She could see herself texting 'Yes Master' to the number in an almost out of body experience. Pressing send Holly almost immediately regretted it and wanted to take it back. She couldn't.

*********

Holly's anticipation built over the next few days as she did not know when he was going to contact her. She had her bag packed ready to go away at a moment's notice. She had a looked at her new toys but didn't use them. That would be breaking the rules and Holly was a stickler for following her instructions. Trying to do her work at University was a struggle. Holly was always on edge.

She tried to play online in her spare time but even this wasn't fulfilling. 'Wizid' was never on there and everything else seemed tame. Holly wasn't just playing online anymore. This was real.

The following Thursday morning she received the text from 'Wizid'.

'Today is the day to see if Holly really is 'Sluttygriff'. I will be picking you up at some stage. Wear exactly what you have been instructed. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE.'

Holly immediately become aroused as thoughts swirled through her mind. 'When is he coming to get me? What will he make me do?'

Holly thoroughly lubed up the butt plug her Master had sent to her. It was bigger than the one she already owned and it took a little time for her to relax enough to insert this into her tight arse. She then inserted the vibrator into her increasingly aroused pussy. Every little movement she made increased her excitement. Holly then put on some skimpy thong panties and a matching bra, which enhanced her beautiful boobs. She finished getting dressed wearing her regular attire of a t-shirt, jumper and trousers. She made sure her travel bag was ready to go and she headed off to the University.

While at University, Holly couldn't concentrate on her work. Her arse felt so full with the plug sitting there. Every time she moved even slightly on her chair the plug moved in her tightly filled bum. Her pussy was dripping around the vibrator buried within it. She so wanted to fuck herself with the toy, but she couldn't. She knew her Master was coming, but she didn't know when.

At 10am she had a meeting with one of her professors to discuss her major work. Holly and Professor Helena Simmons were in the professor's office going over her work in depth. Suddenly Holly felt the vibrator start up inside her. The pulses started softly at first, but soon began to rise in intensity. Her already aroused pussy was screaming as the pleasure increased. Holly was struggling to focus on what her professor was saying, let alone converse properly.

The phone on the professor's desk rang. The Professor answered it and she smiled.

"Oh yes. Please send Andrew in."

The vibrations suddenly stopped and Holly tried to take a breath. The words 'Send Andrew in' rang in her ears. He was here for her.

The door to the office opened and Andrew entered. Holly has never seen him before, but she just knew it was him, her Master. He was 5'8" tall, stocky build, fashionable glasses and dark hair cut short. He was casually dressed, but looked smart. He turned towards Holly and smiled a knowing smile to her. He could see the confusion and excitement in Holly's brilliant blue eyes.

Andrew went over and had a private discussion with the professor. Occasionally they both looked across at Holly, laughing and smiling about whatever they were talking about.

Finishing their conversation Andrew walked over towards Holly, who was still seated near the professor's desk. Crouching down next to Holly, Andrew gently moved her hair back and softly whispered in Holly's ear. It was the first time she had ever heard his voice.

"It is time to leave Sluttygriff. Go and tell your professor that 'Your Master is here to take you away'"

Holly looked at Master with an incredulous look, not really believing what he is telling her to do. His gaze held hers, his grey green eyes burning into Holly's blue eyes. All he did was nod his head. Almost involuntarily Holly stood up and walked across towards her professor.

Master reached into his pocket and he suddenly turned up the vibrator. Holly moaned slightly, her knees going a little weak as she moved towards the professor. Professor Simmons just smiled.

"What is it Holly?" the professor asked.

Holly mumbled quietly that her Master was there to take her away.

"What was that Holly? Speak up. I can't hear you." The professor said sternly.

Holly took a deep breath.

"My Master is here to take me away."

Professor Simmons walked over to Holly and ran her hand down Holly's face.

"Excellent. Be a good little 'Sluttygriff' for him Holly."

As the professor said this, she ran her hand down from Holly's face, before caressing Holly's breasts and playing with her bum. Her fingers travelled around Holly's trousers, moving between Holly's butt cheeks. The professor then found the plug buried in Sluttygriff's bum. She gave this a little prod, pushing it a little deeper into Holly.

"Run along 'Sluttygriff'. Don't keep your Master waiting." Professor Simmons said with a huge grin on her face, smacking Holly on the bum.

Holly was so confused and extremely turned on. The vibrations were getting stronger again. She looked to see Master Andrew. His face showed no emotion. Holly was struggling to walk and keep her composure.

Master held the door open they left the office before taking Holly's hand. Together they moved past the professor's receptionist.

"Bye Holly. Have fun with your Master." The receptionist said with a laugh.

Holly was mortified. Everyone seemed to know that her Master was taking her away to have his wicked way with her. Her emotions were all over the place.

Holly and Master Andrew went to his car and he drove them to Holly's apartment. He had slowed the vibrator down as they travelled, just keeping Holly on edge. In her state of excitement and confusion Holly's mind was a jumble of thoughts. She began to ask Andrew questions, but he just looked back at her. He reached into his pocket and turned the vibrator up again.

Holly moaned and groaned out loud properly for the first time that day, verbally letting out some of her supressed excitement. She groaned that she was close to cumming, so Master shut the vibrator off.

"No cumming unless I say so Sluttygriff." He glared at her, but not raising his voice.

Holly didn't know what to say.

"Answer me Holly." He said again, his voice calm and clear.

"Yes Master." Holly replied quietly.

Andrew smiled at her.

"Good Sluttygriff. You might be trainable after all."

They arrived at Holly's apartment and went inside. Andrew held her hand and whispered in her ear. "Take me to your bedroom Sluttygriff. I am going to fuck you silly."

Entering her bedroom he immediately ordered Holly to undress. As she did he watched her intently. Andrew had obviously seen some pictures of her naked, he had even helped share some while playing on line with her. However seeing Holly in the flesh was so much better. Holly looked across wanting to see Andrew's reaction. She could see his cock hardening against his jeans and this brought a little smile to her face.

"Very nice Sluttygriff, you wore what I told you." He said looking at her wearing the sexy bra and thong.

"Was the plug a good fit for your tight arse? Answer me properly Sluttygriff."

"Yes Master." Holly moaned, still not really believing this was all happening.

"Finish taking your clothes off Sluttygriff."

"Yes Master."

Holly stepped out of her panties and undid her bra, placing these on her bed. She stood there naked in front of her Master for the first time. Her nipples were puckered up and fully erect, standing proud on her gorgeous boobs, showing her obvious excitement. The front of the vibe was sticking up out of her sopping wet pussy.

Master then ordered Holly to bend over so she could show her plug. Holly silently did this, bending over and holding onto the end of her bed. Master moved in close and his fingers gently moved the toy sitting in her arse. The movement, while slight, caused Holly's knees to weaken slightly.

"Stand back up Sluttygriff and take my clothes off." Master commanded.

"Yes Master."

Holly started by undoing his shirt and taking it off, exposing his masculine chest. She gently ran her fingers down his torso before reaching his jeans. She undid the belt, before undoing his jeans. Taking these and his boxers down in one movement, Andrew's erect cock sprung out.

"Show me how good a cock sucker you are Sluttygriff."

"Yes Master." Holly replied with a little smile on her face.

Holly dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth. She could taste his pre-cum as she took his cock as far as into her mouth as she could. Holly was so turned on she wanted more, so she grasped Andrew's bum, pulling him closer to her, taking him even further into her greedy mouth. Andrew started moving his hips and fucked Holly's mouth. Running his hand over her head he grasped her silky blonde hair, wrapping it in his fist and started to use her like a fuck toy, bobbing her mouth rapidly up and down his cock. Drool flowed out of Holly's mouth, all over herself as he did this.

Andrew then let go of Holly's hair and pushed her off his cock.

"Bend over the bed Sluttygriff. Let's take that plug out of your ass."

Holly bent over, her arse in the air and her body lying down on the bed. Master slowly twisted and moved the plug. Getting it into Holly's arse had been difficult; getting it out was an entirely new experience. He slowly pulled it out, expanding Holly's tight little arsehole bigger than she thought possible. It eventually came free and her ass gaped open.

"Oh your arse looks good Sluttygriff. It looks like it needs to be fucked."

Master put his rock hard cock against her arse and pushed in. Slowly he filled Holly's entire arse until he was balls deep. Holly felt so full with the vibrator still filling her pussy and her master's cock right up her arse. He fucked Holly, slowly at first, but gradually getting faster and harder. Holly moaned and groaned.

"Yes Sluttygriff. Tell me how much you like her arse being fucked. How you like being treated like a slut."

"Yes Master. I love you fucking my arse. Treat me like a slut. I'm your slut Master. The more you fuck me the sluttier I become... Fuuuucckkk Master... About to cum Master grrrunnngh..."

Master Andrew smiled.

"Ok Sluttygriff. Cum for me. Cum for me my slut."

This set Holly off. Her arse and pussy were filled, and her Master finally let her cum. All the pent up frustrations of the past few days were released as Holly came like never before. Her arse kept getting pounded while her juices flowed out of her saturated pussy, creating a puddle on the bed. Holly experienced a full body orgasm as she clung to the duvet, the anxiety of the past few days flowing out of her body.

As Holly started to come down from her orgasmic high, Master quickly pulled his cock out of her arse.

"On your knees Sluttygriff. I'm going to cum all over your gorgeous face."

Sluttygriff quickly got on her knees in front of him and Master stroked his cock right in her face. It erupted quickly covering her in reams of hot, sticky cum. It went all over her face, eyes and lips. As Master finished he stepped back slowly, inspecting his handiwork.

"You look so good with a face full of cum Sluttygriff. Come over here to the camera and show everyone how good you look."

Instantaneously Holly's confusion returned. Andrew took her hand and guided her to where her things were sitting on her dresser. There she could see the small video camera hidden amongst them.

"Who... Who can see this?" Holly asked, not caring about the cum splattered over her face.

"Only people who need to Sluttygriff." Andrew replied with a smug grin. "I will let you know when you need to know." He replied returning to his calm countenance.

Holly sighed and began to wipe the cum from her face.

"Oh no Sluttygriff. Come closer to the camera so everyone can see how you look with a face full of my cum."

Holly looked deflated as she approached the camera.

"Now tell the people watching how much 'Sluttygriff' likes being a slut."

"Sluttygriff likes being a slut for everyone." Holly said reluctantly.

Master then turned off the camera.

"Go and have a shower Holly and then get dressed. Put your plug back in too. We are leaving shortly." Andrew said his tone returning to normal.

"Yes Master" she replied.

The shower felt good as Holly washed herself clean.

Returning to her room, she soon realised that Andrew had tidied everything up. Holly lubed up the plug and gently re-inserted it into her now tired and sore ass. Master came back in and told her to wear something suitable for travel as he was taking her on a little trip.

Shortly thereafter Holly and Andrew drove to the airport. Holly was a little physically tired and still quite confused. Everyone seemed to know her deepest secrets, how much of a slut she wanted to be and her desire to be controlled by her Master. Questions raced through her head.

demon160
demon160
501 Followers