Living with a Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teller72
teller72
373 Followers

I switched off the computer, standing up and went down to see her. I was still in shock from what I'd seen, not sure what to say. It seemed impossible that the women in the smart slacks and business suit, with her red hair coiffured without one strand out of place, her cosmetics conservatively applied to just give her lips and cheeks the slightest touch of color was the same one I'd seen on screen doing the most hardcore and degrading sex acts.

"Hello Ricky," Mom said, looking up from the mail she collected from the box outside, "How was school?"

Even now I didn't know what I should be saying. But my mouth opened and before I could decide whether it was a good idea I had, "I've seen the pictures." It was too late to pull back so I continued so that there was no mistaking what I was talking about, "The porn pictures and the movies you were in."

As I spoke I expected my Mom to be horrified, embarrassed that I'd found out, terrified what it meant, hopefully apologetic, even if it was too late. She didn't look like any of them, instead she looked happy and relieved. She put down the mail on the nearby bureau, "Good."

"Good, good!" I repeated, too shrilly. I took a quick breath and tried to be calm, "Have you seen what's in them? You're having sex, with guys and in... in your bottom."

"I know," my Mom smiled, unabashed, "I was there when they were being made." She paused, "I'm glad you know. I've been wanting to tell you for so long, but I wasn't sure how."

"You've stopped, you're stopping?" she hadn't said that but that must be why she wanted to tell me.

On a day of disappointments Mom's shake of her head was as bad as any, "No, I'm not." She waved her hand round the entrance hall to our house, with its expensive furniture, chic wall paper and exits to large rooms. "It pays for this and the cars and it'll pay for your college fees and we don't need anything from your Dad."

"We can cope, I could get a job," I was desperate.

My Mom shrugged, "It's not the money Ricky. It was when I first did one. I was desperate for a few hundred dollars to pay the rent and lying on a bed whilst a guy fucked me seemed an easy way to get it. But I discovered something, something that was always there, but which I hadn't realized being married to your Dad and his once a week in-out with his small cock. It's that I love sex. I love dirty hardcore fucking. I adore big dicks and I live for having them in me. I love being shared, being tossed between two or more well hung guys who are just using my holes."

I started speechless as she continued, "And did you see my lesbian scenes? I love pussy as well, hot, sweet young pussy. I love licking it and getting licked and toying it and getting toyed. If it's not real dick I'm still screaming in pleasure as a strap-on is used in me anally, pounding me as deep and hard as a real cock.

"I'm a porn star, Ricky, that's what I am. And I've been living a lie, but now you know I don't have too. I don't have too hide what I'm doing all day and I can dress as I like, sexily and sluttily, like me, not like the Mrs Prim I haven't been for years. And if I want to bring home a co-star or a fan I can, and not be worried you're going to be home and asking who the big dicked hunk hanging on my arm is and why we're going upstairs."

I shook my head, "This can't be true Mom. You can't do this, you've got to stop."

"I don't have to do anything, Ricky," Mom said sternly, "This is your final year at school before you leave home, I've been putting you first for eighteen years and now it's time for me. I'm not going to live a lie, I'm a porn slut and I'm proud of it."

"It's humiliating, everyone at school knows."

"And they'll still know if I gave up tomorrow. I'm not asking you to come on shoots with me or come in to take photos as I get fucked. I'm just saying I'm going to be wearing what I want to wear and bringing people home to fuck. I'm sorry Ricky, but that's the way it's going to be," she replied, "Now I'm going to change. I suggest you start on dinner if you want to eat tonight as I'm not sure with your attitude that I want to cook."

With that she turned and went up the stairs.

I was left standing on my own. Despite what my Mom had said I had no intention of starting dinner. I couldn't see opposite her at a table, not now, not ever, not knowing what she was, it was just too humiliating. After a few moments I followed her up the stairs, walking past her open door I could see her removing her blouse. It reminded me off the pictures. I hurried past to my own bedroom and sat down in front of my desk. I was just so confused, my Mom not just a porn star, but one who seemed to love it. I made a decision and pulled out a sports bag, barely used, a present from an aged relative who didn't really know me. I began to take out my clothes from the drawers and wardrobe, neatly folding them and putting them in the bag. I would stay with Charlie for a couple of days, I knew his Mom wouldn't mind and his Dad worked away.

It took me all of five minutes to pack. I opened my bedroom door and turned to look back, I wasn't sure when, or if, I'd be back, I was leaving all my books and DVDs and games, but also leaving the computer with my Mom's porn career encased in its hard-drive. I started down the stairs. As I got to the bottom Mom came out of the main room. And it was a Mom I hadn't seen before, her hair more modernish, spiky and styled, her lips a deep red and with dark eye shadow beneath her eyes giving her a wild look. But it wasn't only her cosmetic regime and hairstyle that had changed, but her clothes - gone were the sensible slacks, conservative blouses and small heeled shoes. In their place she was wearing a tiny skirt which only reached an inch or two down her thighs and a short cropped top which wasn't low down to meet it and was tight enough I could see her nipples through the thin material. "Where are you going?"

"To Charlie's" I said in a tone as rebellious as I'd ever managed, swinging the bag over my shoulder I marched out.

*

I wasn't sure what I was going to do. As I expected Charlie's Mom was more than happy for me to stay and have dinner with them; she was smart enough to realize Charlie, like me, didn't have many friends and so she went overboard to encourage the ones he'd got. Charlie didn't ask me about my Mom and I didn't tell him, but it was obvious to us both that I wouldn't have come to sleep over with him if the rumor wasn't true.

The next day I couldn't face seeing all the sneering faces at school. Luckily Charlie's Mom was opening up the shop she deputy managed this week, leaving before we'd finished breakfast and only returning just after we were supposed to return home so it was easy to tell Charlie I didn't feel up to it and just spend the day hanging round his house, eating junk food and watching crap. When he returned, he had Hank with him. He said the rumors were getting worse, everyone was saying my Mom was a porn star called 'Valentine Charming' and all the guys who'd watched her movies were saying she was a slut. Hank slightly blushed as Charlie said that. I knew he'd let his curiosity get the better of him and googled her, and unlike the other kids at school he knew what my Mom looked like. Charlie remained poker faced, but then, he was a better liar.

The next day I remained at home again. Hank didn't come back this time, leaving it to Charlie to tell me that magazines were doing the rounds, all with hardcore shoots of Valentine Charming. Virtually every football locker had a centerfold of my Mom on it, despite detentions being given if Principal Hess saw any as he strode past.

On the third day Charlie waited until his Mom's car had left the drive before declaring him and Hank were going to be staying at home today as well. I was glad of the support, though when Hank arrived he looked furtive, which should have told me something was up, though I just thought it was because he was cutting class, something like Charlie and me he never did. For the first half of the morning the three of us just drifted around, watching some TV, playing on the X-box, talking about anything (though we steered away from girls and sex, which was our normal main topic).

About eleven Charlie glanced at Hank. There seemed to be some unspoken communication between them as Hank shrugged and then just as quickly nodded. Charlie turned to me, I was sitting on the floor, leafing through a couple of his Mom's home style magazines. "Dude," he said, "You've got to go home."

"You know I can't, she's a..." I couldn't finish the sentence.

Charlie and Hank looked at each other, before Charlie said, "We know, dude. Your Mom's in porn."

"You've still got to go back home..." said Hank.

"Think on the bright side... she's probably got loads of cute female friends in porn. You get a chance to meet them," said Charlie.

"But she's been lying to me," though technically she hadn't, "It's so humiliating, knowing everyone knows and she's not going to give it up."

"Sure, she won't buddy. We know that, the money's too good and let's be honest, your Mom is still damn hot. But you can't stay here you have to go home."

"Your Mom will let me stay," I countered, though I hadn't asked and as far as I was aware she had no idea what my falling out with Mom had been about.

Charlie shrugged, "I'm sure she would. But my Mom isn't yours, you're still in High School you can't runaway in your final year."

"I can. It's not like my Mom's been chasing after me."

"That's not fair," replied Hank, "she's just been giving you some space."

I turned towards him, he was standing leant against the wall next to the window. "How do you know?" He blushed and my suspicion rose. "Have you been speaking to her?" I asked accusingly.

My two buddies looked away from me and at each other. Hank went red and Charlie frowned. Then he turned back to me, "Yeah, buddy, we have. She spoke to us when you left to make sure you were with us and she's been calling us for updates since. She wants you back."

"What the fuck, dude," I snapped, "You know I'm pissed with her."

"Yeah, Ricky, we know. We've all been giving you some space, but it's not up for debate any more. Your Mom's coming round to pick you up. She should be here in a few minutes, said she'd be here just after eleven," Hank said. He went redder and looked away from me.

I got even more suspicious, there was more to it than my buddies doing my Mom a favor or trying to do their best to reconcile me to her. "What else? I asked. I looked between them, both standing tight lipped, slightly reddening, "There's something more going on."

"Man, you don't want to know," said Charlie and Hank nodded his agreement.

"Know what, tell me, you got to tell me, you're my best buddies, if there's more I need to know," I pleaded.

"You don't, seriously," said Charlie.

"Fuck it, man, I don't want to get hardass, but if you don't tell me I'm going to tell your Mom about how your car really got that bump." He scowled, I knew he'd told her it was a bang that'd he got in the school parking lot when he was at classes, whilst I knew it was because Cindy Mitzen had smiled at him and asked to borrow it for an hour to skip class and meet her college boyfriend, and she'd come back reeking of beer and with a massive dent in his side door.

"Shit, not cool," he said, "You know she'd ground me."

"So tell me what else," I snapped back.

For a moment I thought he was still going to refuse to tell me. Then he shrugged, "Okay buddy, but you asked." He paused again and I nodded impatiently to tell him to continue. "Your Mom, to help her, she said we could fuck her."

"Both of us, ..." added Hank unhelpfully.

"She's my Mom..." I gasped.

At least they looked embarrassed, staying silent for half a minute, before Hank said, "She's hot."

"And apart from you we're about the last virgins in Senior Year," said Charlie. "It's not like we asked. She offered, said that if we helped get you home she'd let us both bang her."

"You should have just told me to go. I would have, you didn't need to take her up on it."

"We'd like, totally, let you bang our Moms if the roles were reversed," said Hank.

Charlie nodded, "We would bud, we'd be happy to let you bone them."

I didn't believe they would, but there was no way I could stop it, short of wrestling them to the ground and Charlie was bigger than me, and even Hank, who was as skinny as I was, had a couple of inches height advantage. Anyway my Mom could have beaten all three of us one-handed. I shook my head, "It's my Mom."

"Your hot porn star Mom," Charlie said, "If she wasn't banging us she'd probably be banging someone else."

Before I could say anything else Hank turned to look out the window, "She's here," he said, not bothering to hide his lust.

Charlie shot off the sofa and was opening the front door before my Mom had even rung the bell, "Hi Mrs Cross. Ricky's here."

"Call me Belinda," my Mom purred and stepped into the house. I'd have hoped that she would have dressed sensibly for a drive across town, but no she in a tiny short skirt and tight boob tube, inside which her titties jiggled and with high-heels which gave her another couple of inches to her height.

She stepped into the house, her hand sliding down and Charlie's podgy chest in a move that made us both go red, me with humiliation, him with lust. She turned to my other friend "Hello Hank, you're looking handsome." He muttered something and looked at her tits, but didn't seem displeased at her compliment. Finally she turned to me, "Hi Ricky. I've come to pick you up, your friends told you I was coming?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Good, are you ready to go,"

"My things are upstairs." Without admitting it I was acknowledging I was going back home with my Mom. I couldn't resist any more, the conversation with my buddies had knocked me, I knew that I wouldn't get any support and what else could I do? I wasn't going to sleep on the street and my Step-Mom hated my guts and wouldn't let me stay with her and my Dad (who was an asshole even without his wife). "I need to pack."

"Okay, lets do that," my Mom said and started for the stairs, turning as she reached the first step and gesturing for Charlie and Hank to follow, "You as well."

I could see them feasting their eyes on Mom's ass as they went up behind her and into Charlie's room. Mom stood as I packed my things into the bag, my buddies sitting next to each other on the bed, concentrating on my Mom's figure. Once I finished I zipped it and straightened.

Mom nodded acknowledging I was ready and packed before saying, "Have they told you about the quid pro quo I made with them for helping persuade you to come home?"

"They told me everything," I said, "About what you offered them..."

"If you hadn't been silly and fled the house as soon as I spoke I wouldn't have had to..." she turned to look at my buddies and smiled a sexy smile, "Not that I mind, with two young stallions."

As Charlie was overweight with curly hair that made him look like he'd been styled in a bard-wire fence and Hank was thin and lanky with a style that dated from the seventies I wouldn't have called them stallions. I shrugged. Mom continued, "I think they've held up their end, don't you Ricky?"

"I'm coming home," I said sulkily.

Mom's hand stroked first Charlie's cheek and then Hank's a hungry expression on her face. I could see their dicks straining at their pants. "In that case boys I better fuck you."

"Now!" squeaked Charlie, in a tone of excitement and shock.

"There's no time like the present. I came prepared and didn't bother with panties," my Mom raised her tiny short skirt and from the look of the guys sitting opposite her she wasn't lying.

I reached down to pick up my bag, "I'll wait in the car," I said in a weary tone, knowing that in the battle of wills between me and Mom I'd been defeated.

"No, you're not," my Mom said sharply. "It's obvious to me that you're not accepting who I am, you're still denying that I enjoy fucking and love people watching, that's who I am."

I'd seen the movies, so I couldn't deny it, but she was right if she was saying I wasn't happy with it, if she wanted to bang my buddies and hundreds of other guys I couldn't stop her, but it didn't mean I approved. I shrugged, "Whatever..." I said sulkily.

"You need to see it," said my Mom, "Watch me getting banged, and then you'll know who I am and drop these silly fantasies of me just being a suburban Mom and accept me as who I am, a hot and well-fucked Milf porn star."

"What? What are you saying?" my voice quavered as I was worried I knew exactly what she meant.

She nodded to confirm it, "Sit down. I'm going to fuck Charlie and Hank and you're going to watch."

"Mom... you can't... I can't... I don't..." I stammered.

"Sit down," my Mom said curtly and I sat on the desk, blushing red furiously.

My Mom turned back to my friends who'd be watching the exchange, mouths agape. She smiled and giggled, "Sorry about that. Now where were we..." she got down on her knees between them, "Oh yes, I was about to get your dicks out."

I watched in horror as she proceeded to do just that, undoing a zip with each hand, unbuttoning their top button and pulling out my friend's pricks. If I hadn't been so embarrassed I'd have been impressed, I'd never seen their cocks erect before, both were well over average, at least eight inches. My own dick, half that size, rebelled against me and as my Mom started to stroke my friends began to harden. I closed my eyes quickly.

"Ricky, I told you to watch, keep your eyes open," Mom snapped. I immediately did as I was told, Mom was still between the guys, both of her hands stroking up and down their huge schlongs, but she was looking at me with a severe frown.

"Sorry," I mumbled, putting my hands on my thighs and holding them uncomfortably.

"Good," she said and turned her head back to the others.

"Shit," moaned Charlie as my Mom began to lick his dick, "Sorry dude, but, shit, this is hot."

"Oh my God," Hank groaned in equal excitement as Mom's mouth moved to his dick, her tongue sliding up and down the shaft from the eyelet to the balls.

As she tongued it her hand continued to stroke Charlie's, keeping his expression one of wonderment and excitement. "Fucking hell, shit man," he gasped as Mom's head moved away from Hank and with her mouth open descended on his dick. The three of us had often talked about how great it would be to have a blow-job, I just didn't think that I'd be watching Charlie have his first one of my Mom. "This is so hot," he moaned as Mom's head went further down his prick, her hand stroking at Hank's. "Shit man. This is great."

"Mmmnnn you like that?" Mom's head bobbed up and she licked her lips as Charlie nodded. "Your turn now Hank," she said and slid her mouth down his.

"Ohhhh," Hank moaned, his eyes shooting upwards and his mouth falling open. My cheeks were burning as I watched Mom's mouth slide up and down his cock, taking it in and pushing it against her cheek so I could see the bulge. My friend groaned harder, leaning back on his hands, "Oooohhh."

"Tasty," giggled Mom, "I love sucking large dicks. Did you hear that Ricky, your Mom absolutely adores having huge pricks in her mouth."

"I heard," I mumbled wishing she would allow me to look away.

She moved to switching between them, sucking and bobbing up and down one of the huge members whilst she stroked and jerked at the other, swapping from side to side after half a minute so that both my friends were getting plenty of mouth interspersed with her hand skills. At some point her top came off, leaving her big tits free to swing and bang against my friend's legs and showing me the tattoo just above her ass. It was so humiliating, especially as Charlie and Hank groaned and grunted, smiles lighting their faces, totally ignoring me, not interested in how I felt and only in what it was like to have their own dicks sucked.

teller72
teller72
373 Followers