Living with Aunt Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah continued the conversation normally, but in the water, I felt her hand gently glide down my arm and continue to my knee. It stopped there for a moment and then moved up my thigh. By now, my cock was rock hard from her touch but I didn't stop her.

She grasped it - just the tip at first, rubbing it with her thumb before moving her whole hand to take the entire thing. Robb and Jed didn't notice anything was going on underneath the jets. She did this for a few more minutes, making polite conversation the entire time.

Then I felt her take my hand and pull it to her thigh and straight to her pussy, outside of her bikini. I glanced at Sarah for a moment as she was saying something to Robb and Jed, but she didn't even look at me - she just pressed my hand tighter. So, I did what she wanted me to do - I began to rub her. At first, I started high, using a single finger to glide up and down where I could only guess her clit was. When I felt her legs tense, I zeroed in and began to rub my fingers in a circular motion.

"That's..." she began and then swallowed, "...really interesting. What did he say then?"

I watched the half of her tits that was above the water as her breathing picked up. Sarah began to stroke harder, but with less consistency as I rubbed her faster and faster. But as I did so, I felt myself getting harder and more turned on. This went on up until I thought I might cum in the hot tub. But before I could, Sarah stopped and got out - Jed and Robb's eyes on her ass again as she did.

"Well, boys," she said as she dried off. She brought me my towel, knowing full well that if I stood up, my erection would be noticeable through my trunks. "It was nice meeting you but we need to get to bed. We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

We left in a rush. She didn't even bother putting on her tunic - just wrapped a towel around her torso and we went.

We called an elevator and once the doors closed, she got real close to me. "I want you."

I pressed myself into her and kissed her deeply, our bodies wet and cold, but finding warmth in each other. For a moment, our hands searched one another in anticipation of what we were about to do once we got back to our room. As the doors opened again, an old couple waited from the outside, staring at us with mouths agape.

"Excuse us," Sarah said sheepishly and grabbed my hand.

She led me back to our room and went to shower as I waiting on the bed, my head swirling. After a few minutes, she came out in a bathrobe and it was my turn. As I went in to shower, she winked at me and told me not to have too much fun.

I took a fairly quick shower, but made sure to give extra care to everything below my waist. When I came out, Aunt Sarah was still in her towel, lying in bed on her side above the covers.

When she saw me, she smiled and said, "Come on over here."

I didn't have to be told twice. I crawled on the bed and laid next to her. Aunt Sarah disrobed, revealing herself to me.

Her tits were as ripe and round as they were in the bikini, but now I could see her dark red nipples, perky and at attention. My eyes slid down stomach to the shortest bit of black pubic hair that formed above her pussy. I couldn't get a great look at anything down below that as he legs were crossed in a casual manner.

"Now you," she said.

I undid my towel and revealed myself to her. I felt self conscious about my body in comparison to hers, especially after our experience with the surfer guys. But her eyes were only on one part of my body. And they were hungry.

"Show me how you masturbate," she said. "Please."

"Yes ma'am," I saidl. I began to stroke it, quickly and with purpose.

"Slower," she said. I did a little but she shook her head. "Slower."

I gently went up and down, barely even touching myself as I did so, which was agony to me, but I could only obey my aunt. Her eyes began to get this intoxicated look in them as she watched me.

"That's a good boy," she said and slowly ran her hand down her chest, in between her still crossed thighs. She slid her middle finger around her pussy, gently stroking the skin and pubic hair there.

"Can I ask you something stupid?" I said her, my eyes drawn to the activity between her legs.

"Of course," she said.

I met her eyes and said, "When did you first know that I was attracted to you?"

Aunt Sarah kind of giggled and rolled her eyes. As she did so, I watched her tits gently bounce in the air. "Well, I was suspicious when I caught you staring at me at the gym. And then that was confirmed when I felt you get hard as you stretched me at the gym."

Her legs began to part and she began masturbating her clit a little faster. I couldn't quite see her pussy from my angle, which began to nag at me. I had to see - taste, even - what was between her legs.

"Am I that obvious?" I asked. I began to stroke myself a little quicker, matching my aunt's pace.

"Let me just put it this way," she said. "You're lucky Rick's dumber than he is jealous. Otherwise you'd be long gone."

"Well," I said. "I can keep a secret if you can."

I slowly reached over and caressed Aunt Sarah's thigh, rubbing it back in forth. Her skin was soft - she had just shaved her legs. I thought she might pull away, but she didn't. Instead she tilted her head back and ran her free hand along her breasts, her fingers dancing around her nipples.

Without really having a plan, I rolled to my side, still stroking myself, and got closer to Sarah. She looked at me with those large brown eyes as we slowly began to entangle ourselves. I ran my hand up her thigh. She ran hers up my chest.

"So," I began, but all of a sudden I was silenced by her fingers. The fingers were wet, warm. She shoved them in my mouth and I could taste her, which got me harder and more pre-cum to bead at the tip.

We leaned into each other and, without saying a word, kissed. I laid her head back as our tongues enmeshed together and I grabbed her breast. She, however, grabbed my cock with the hand she'd used to masturbate herself. Slowly, she began to stroke it as I kissed her.

Aunt Sarah gripped it tighter and stroked faster while her free hand gently caressed my balls and began massaging me. Her hands were soft and she knew exactly what she was doing. It didn't take long before I could feel it.

"I'm going to cum," I told her in breathy voice.

"No you're not," she said and let go. She let me stew there for a moment, watching me as I composed myself. And then she said, "Lay on your back. And close your eyes."

I did as I was told and laid flat on my back. She told me to have my arms at my sides, which I also did, and told me if I opened my eyes before I was told, we would stop this altogether. I squeezed them shut and waited.

I felt the bed shift as Sarah moved around, repositioning herself above me. I thought I felt something brush my hair, but then felt heat by my cock and her hands on either sides of my thighs.

"Keep them shut," she said again.

And it was then that I felt the warmth of her tongue - though just the tip - as it ran from the base of my cock up to the tip. She did this twice and each time it made me want to squirm, to sit up and forced her mouth down, but I didn't. I didn't move an inch - just moaned.

Then I felt the tip of my cock enveloped in the moist warmth of her lips. She went slow and began to bob her head up and down, inching down my cock with each bob until she was at the base. Then she stayed there, and my cock throbbed with pleasure.

Aunt Sarah lifted her head and said, "Open."

My eyes shot open and I saw the most gorgeous sight of her pussy and ass above me. She was over me, 69ing me, sucking my cock. And I knew what my job was. I reached up and grabbed her ass, sinking my fingers into the cheeks as the tips of my ring and middle fingers slowly crept into her crack. I brought her ass down so her pussy was in the perfect position with my mouth and dug in.

My tongue ran from the top of her clit, clipping her pubic hair, down along the slit of her pussy until it glided in. I grasped onto her ass and ate her out with hungry ferocity, lapping at her juices and massaging her clit with the tip of my tongue. Aunt Sarah continued to suck on my cock, but began to pause more to moan and claw at my thigh.

"My God!" she exclaimed and sat up a little, but that only buried me deeper into her pussy. I got sloppier as I went, but that only seemed to excite her more.

We went on like this, me devouring her pussy and squeezing tightly onto her ass, while she sucked on my cock and massaged my balls, for what felt like an eternity. But it could have only been a couple minutes, because soon I felt it again.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

Again, Sarah stopped, completely taking her hands off me. Instead of getting off me, though, she rose, pressing herself down onto my face, so she was sitting on it. I couldn't even breathe with her ass and pussy weighing down on me, gyrating around, but I didn't care. I could, however, hear her moans and stifled shouts of "Oh, God" and "Oh, fuck" as I worked my tongue and my fingers. With her on top of me, there was no more time for subtly, so I dug in, massaging and rubbing and biting until I felt her thighs tense up around my head and her gyrating come to a stop.

"Fuck!" she gasped, clawing at my stomach. "I'm cumming!"

Then she went back down to my cock, hungrily sucking it and jerking it off. It wasn't long before I could feel myself for the third time about ready to reach an orgasm. I said so to Sarah and she only began sucking more, taking me completely into her mouth.

At that, I let loose, feeling an intense wave of pleasure and adrenaline come over me. My cock throbbed in Sarah's mouth and her hips tensed as she squealed and did the same. There were a few seconds of the most intense pleasure that swept through our sweating bodies. I felt all of the build-up from the months suddenly being released in a few short seconds. But it wasn't long after Sarah collapsed next to me onto the bed that I realized something.

I wanted more.

12