Living with Auntie Ch. 05

Story Info
Sissy Terri loves his Mommy!
2.5k words
4.11
16.6k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terricd
terricd
55 Followers

"That was so loving! To see sissy slut Terri show, in such an intimate way, how much he loves his mommy! said Mistress Aunty Hazel. "Every boy needs to experience such an act of love, as to eat his mommy's cunt clean of all that nasty blackman's cum.

My face was starting to dry with all that cunt and cock juice all over it.

"It has been all about Ruth up to this point. We have another, who needs to be initiated into this group. Gentlemen!" as Mistress Aunty Hazel looked toward the 3 black brothers.

The three black men moved toward me.

Julio commanded me to my knees. He and Sean presented their big black cocks to my face and I instinctively reached, took each cock in my hand and stroked them back and forth a few times, looked up into their faces. They were both smiling at me. Sean nodded his head as for me to start sucking. I took Sean into my mouth and savoured the taste and texture. Shawn was greasing up my ass hole with his finger, then two and then three. He stretched my boi pussy open.

I guess it was at that point, that I concluded my asshole now served two purposes.

Shawn took my arm and pulled me to my feet, leaving two black cocks just floating in the air. Shawn lead me to the table bed and had me lay on the edge, lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and rubbed that big black head over my hungry pussy. Yes, I was desperately wanting to be that good sissy slut my Mistress Mommy would want me to be. We can both be whores to black cock.

As the other two brothers came to me and presented me with their cocks again to suck, their brother broke through the tight ring of my anus and he impaled me with his 9-inch cock.

"Oh gawd! My ass! Please! OH FUCK MOMMY MOMMY!" as I gasped for air, lifting my upper body up off the table to see the monster going deep inside my body. I squeezed hard on the black cock I had in each hand. It hurt so good! I was taking cock just like my mommy had. It was so humiliating for my mommy to be witnessing me like this. I had a BBC in my ass and two more wanting to be. Mistress Ivy's 3 sons. All these others witnessing my humility! Oh what a high I was on.

"Look, Ruth, he is a nature sissy whore. Mother's need to be in complete control of their sons, no matter what. Cindy is ___Trixie's____wife. But I gave him life, so he is mine first, his wife is second. Right Cindy?

"Yes, most definitely.!" Cindy confirmed.

Shawe picked up a rhythm and soon I was intoxicated with lust. My attention returned to the two cocks in my face. As I alternated between the two, they each squeezed and twisted my nipples. I thought I was going to cum several times as Shawn began to pick up speed and was now hammering me with his meaty cock and then he STOPPED abruptly! I thought I could feel the squirting of his weapon, deep inside me. I stopped sucking and savoured to moment.

"AH OH Yea! You're full of black man cum now slut." That was all Shawn said.

He withdrew only to be replaced by his brother. It was smooth sailing for Julio. My sissy cunt was well lubricated with cum. Cum was being pushed out by the next cock

As Julio got into his rhythm, I put my hand on Sean's ass and pulled him forward so I could lick his balls. It was a humbling experience to be sucking black cock, licking and sucking their balls. What about their assholes?

"She likes my balls." commented Sean.

Then I remembered! My mommy, my Aunt Hazel, Mistress Cindy and Mistress Ivy were all watching me. I glanced over to see Cindy was licking mommy's cunt hole looking for more cum from her hole.

Julio's pace was faster than Shawn. He soon was announcing his rapidly approaching blast. He did blast his cum deep inside me. My eyes closed, proud of bringing these black cocked boys to cum inside me.

Oh, but there was still one more. Sean the teen took his older brothers place between my thighs, slide easily into my slippery cum fuckhole. His pace was almost vicious. He slid back and forth easily and very fast and all that hot cum helped bring him to a quick orgasm, adding his cum to my boi cunt. As he pulled out, cum followed and dripped from my black cock hole.

My breathing was rapid as I looked up at the others. There were fingers and faces in pussies. My two cousins came to me and helped me up and lead me to a chair. They then tied my hands to the arms of the chair, and tied my legs to the legs of the chair.

"Thank you, sluts! Now Terri, every whore needs to be able to wear nice ear rings. That means you need your ears pierced. So, your Mistress Mommy and I will do that now." My mommy walked to Aunty Hazels side. Trixie brought over a cart covered with a cloth. Mistress Aunty Hazel took the cloth from the table. She poured some alcohol on the cloth and wiped each ear lobe.

"Mistress Mommy! Please don't do this. A 46 year-old man walking around with pierced ears. It's humiliating. What will my friends think of me?" I pleaded.

"That is the point. You are no longer a man. You are My sissy slut toy." I could not believe my 69-year-old mother would not defend me. Mothers are to protect their children.

Aunty Haxel took two ice cubes, and held one against the inside of my left ear lobe and the other ice cube to the outside of my ear lobe. She held it there for about a minute.

"Watch me Ruth. You will do the other side." She first pulled on surgical gloves and took a needle, and swiftly pushed it through my lobe. It didn't hurt at all. She added alcohol, that hurt. Two stud earrings were laying in a pan of alcohol. One was then pushed through the hole. My eyes ran tears from the burning pain of the alcohol.

I endured the other side being pierced by mommy and the stud inserted. It was a mixture of pain and exhilaration, just to know I was pleasing my mommy.

Mistress Aunty Hazel instructed mommy. "Ruth, are you ready now to show your sissy slut son that you are his Mistress? To show him you will not hesitate to inflict pain for disobedience?"

'WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?" I couldn't believe what was to happen.

Mistress Mommy removed another cloth from the cart revealing a much thicker needle and two nipple bars in a dish of alcohol.

"Yes I am!" replied mommy. Everyone gathered around us, me still tied to the chair.

Trixie came close and rested "her" hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.

I looked from the pan of alcohol, needle and two nipples ring up to Mommy's face. She was starring me right straight in the eye. She had a half way grin. What has happened to her since I moved in with Mistress Aunty. My 69-year-old mother; fat, ugly, wrinkled, redhead, was just fucked by 3 black boys, and is now going to pierce my nipples.

I was informed by mommy; "This nipple piercing will be different than the ear piercing." A pause, then she said; "Ice will not be needed!" I gasped! Some by standers snickered, some black boys laughed.

"You see Sissy Slut Cock Whore, son, Terri, I want you to know just exactly how far your Mistress Mommy will go to make sure you always remind me, to be the perfect slave and do everything exceptionally well and when you are told. I love you. Just like when you looked upon my cellulite, veiny, big fat thighs, up to my cunt drowned with black boys cum. Remember you said I was never more beautiful to you? You ate up all that cum, left gentle kisses of love on my wrinkled asshole. Those kisses were just so bonding for the two of us? What child can say they love their mommy so much that they lick and kiss my most private part."

"Mommy! Please don't hurt me. I will be a good sissy slut whore slave. I promise! You don't have to pierce my nipples?" was my cry.

"Yes, I must do it now. If I didn't, you would never believe me again."

Mommy had put on surgical gloves as she was speaking. It was then that she picked up alcohol swipe, then a pair of tweezers and the needle from the alcohol pan. The tweezers clamped onto my nipple and she pulled my nipple out quite far. That pain was only short lived, because it was then my Mommy pushed the large needle through my skin, straight through my tender nipple. She released her tweezers but left the needle in my nipple. I struggled to get my breath. I want to take a breath but I just couldn't. Gasp! Gasp!

Flash. Flash. Tommy was taking pictures.

Mommy picked up the nipple ring from a separate bowl of alcohol, tweezered my nipple a second time, removed the needle, she then forced the ring through the small hole. There was only a small amount of blood.

I was unable to make any noises. The alcohol was causing so much of the pain.

Tears were running down my cheeks. My head swinging back and forth in pain. Why would Mommy hurt me this way? I love her so. I never gave her any reason to hurt me. She leaned into my ear and said; "I love you, my cum goblin, creampie eater, wimpy, sissy slut. Your ex-wife couldn't or wouldn't take control of you. Mommy will make sure you never go without. I mean feminine whorish lingerie, makeup, and you will learn how to do your own, lots of big black cocks for us both. You will have lots of opportunities to see your mommy as you said yourself; 'I never looked more beautiful."

The piercing was repeated on my other nipple. As painful as it was, I began to feel I was now a subject of Mommy's property. The only thing that mattered to me from now on, as her son or as her sissy slut, was her comfort, her pleasure, and I must submit myself totally and completely to my Mommy Mistress!

"There! That wasn't so bad now was it?" I was sobbing and couldn't answer her clearly.

"yyyeeeessss, iiittt wawawass." my cheeks wet with tears.

Then mommy asked; "Mistress Hazel! May I make use of your slut Trixie and your Tommy?"

"Of course, you may!" was the reply.

Mommy lifted my chin and looked me straight in the eye. "I am going to rub some ointment onto your tender nipples."

"Come here you two." Trixie and Tommy walked over beside me. "Untie Sissy Slut Whore Terri's arms and legs." They complied. "Now take out your cocks. OK. Now jerk off and shoot your cum onto Sissy Slut Whore Terri's nipples."

Again, they complied and started to stroke themselves. The others were gathering around. Aunty Mistress Hazel took Tommy's cock in hand and jerked him off. That big assed Ivy grabbed Trixie's ass with one big hand and his penis in the other and started jerked him off.

"Faster! Jerk off faster you bitches. Her nipples are crying out for soothing cream." It didn't take all that long and I had two loads of cum on my tits. "Good job. Now I want you...to rub your cream on her sore nipples."

They again did as they were told. "Now use your tongue and lips to lick off your own cream." Trixie moved first and was very gentle and licked oh so softly, finally putting her whole mouth over my sore tender and painful nipple. She licked the nipple ring moving it slightly.

Tommy did as his brother, but with less enthusiasm.

It was at this point Mistress Aunty Hazel directed; "Well that was about the most exhilarating and stimulating thing I have ever seen. Ruth! Oh sorry! You are now officially named Mommy Mistress Ruth! What were you reading on the internet that enticed you to have "her" pierced?"

"I've been reading and viewed some really scary stuff. I couldn't imagine some of the things I found. Lots of mother and son, lots of dominate women who force their husbands and sons to dress feminine, suck cocks, eat blackman's cum. I was surprized the see there are husbands, and sons, who want to watch and participate in their wife and mothers being...fucked...I have trouble using bad language, called cuckold. I now believe men want to be controlled, humiliated and degraded. I even seen websites of woman enjoying the big cocks of horses. It's unbelievable. Wow!! So, I ready for more! Are you willing to go with me, Sissy Slut Terri? To see how far we are both willing go down this road of debauchery?" asked my mommy!

With a new level of love for my mother that I was just now discovering was all too much for me and in a deep, deep love only a mother and son can experience I said'. "Yes, my Mommy Mistress! Please allow me to be your slut slave. I promise to obey no matter what you ask of me. Please, Mommy! May I be yours?"

Mommy leaned down to my face, put her left hand behind my head to hold it, her right hand on my penis, and her lips pressed into mine. With my eyes closed, it was a soft, long, gentle kiss, slowly moving our tongues together.

"Are you positive? You may come up against things you may find repulsive. Will you obey? If you do not, I have seen on websites many great ways to inflect, let's call it, a discomfort on you?"

"Oh YES, I'LL OBEY YOU MOMMY!" was a quick positive reply.

"Let's all go to the kitchen for some snacks and a few more drinks before we turn in for the night." We all followed Mistress Aunty Hazel to the kitchen where Tommy had food laid out for us.

Finally, mommy and I sleep in my room together, Trixie and "her" mother, Hazel. slept together and Tommy slept with Mistress Cindy, Trixie's wife. Ivy and her three sons went home.

I was exhausted. In our room mommy lovingly undressed me, then herself. We went to the bathroom together. I sat down to pee and mommy ran warm water and she washed off my makeup. I brushed my teeth as she washed her face. I was about to leave when mommy said to wait just as she sat down on the toilet. I heard her peeing into the water. When she was finished, she called me over and made to kneel down in front of the toilet between her legs. She stood and said; "Lick me clean." I did not hesitate to gratefully lick pee from her cunt.

I fell asleep quickly, spooning mommy.

What does my future be like now? How deep with Mommy go, taking me with her? What will happen tomorrow?

terricd
terricd
55 Followers