Living with Family

Story Info
Caught by brother playing.
11.3k words
4.57
62.9k
76

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers

(1)

It is funny how quickly you become wreckless about some things isn't it. Maybe wreckless is the wrong word, less careful, more normalized and less cautious. The first time I worked out I could play with myself was one of the greatest days of my life. I always made sure I only did it when there was no way I could be disturbed and had as much time as I wanted to gently tease and work myself up. That was until my first orgasm, the first time you push that tingle a little further. You ignore the panicked signal you are going to pee yourself and listen to your body. Yes it feels like you are going to need an early laundry day, but if you keep going and hold your breath a wave of indescribable pleasure rips through your body and you feel like you want to scream, cry and beg for more, all at the same time.

At first when you discover this hidden ability of your body you save it for the quiet times, the times when you have a few hours to really enjoy the moment. As it becomes more normal though you start to get into a routine. Your once or twice a month slowly becomes as and when you think you can manage it in the time you have. I am female, 18 years old and usually horny. I was a late developer, when my friends were all talking about boys and sex I was still wondering if I could get a new My Little Pony for my birthday. I laughed along, I answered when asked a direct question and pretended to be interested, but truth be told I didn't really "get it" until I was almost 16 years old.

I am still a virgin, assuming that "title" is still valid for someone who has discovered her fingers feel awesome and the further in they go the more awesome it gets. I have never had sex, I have never had a penis inside me. Being totally truthful I have never touched one, or even really seen one. I have seen porn, but other than that my knowledge of the opposite sex is what you learn at school. Formal education is limited to say the least on the subject of sex, and what my friends talk about I assume is less than reliable.

I am 18 years old, 18 years and 3 months old to be exact. I am petite, 5 foot 1 inch tall, weigh 48kg and wear a UK dress size of 8 for comfort, if it is fitted I would buy a size 6. I have raven black hair that sits just below my shoulder blades. I run a dark purple dye through it so in certain lights it is purple, but usually looks black. I have green eyes and a slim face with delicate features. I have high cheek bones and if I wear my hair down my pixie shaped ears just about poke through my hair.

My bra size is 28A although I very rarely bother wearing one, My breasts are small enough to not need the support and my nipples are not prominent enough to be able to be seen through most clothing. So unless I am wearing something skin tight I don't bother and even then I would opt for nipple plasters if they look okay before the discomfort of a bra. Between my legs, I don't shave or shape my pubic hair, but I do trim it to allow me to wear pretty small underwear and not have any embarrassing hairs on show. I keep it at around 5mm long, it seems to be the most comfortable and looks cute and sexy as well. I have toyed with trying hairless as in dirty videos that seems to be the fashion, but I haven't bothered yet. Colour wise, they are black, and I don't bother dying them purple.

It was half 10 and I had just woken up. I sleep wearing panties and a vest usually, if it is really cold I will add some trousers. In extremely cold weather I will wear a hoodie and socks as well if required as I really feel the cold. In really warm weather I will lose the vest and sleep only wearing my panties, I don't tend to sleep naked. I have tried a few times, but I just don't find it comfortable and am too aware of my nudity to actually sleep. I kicked the duvet off and stretched my arms above my head, I was wearing a pastel blue vest that was fairly low cut at the front and showed off my flat tummy. My matching panties were high leg although they did cover my bum, just about anyway.

I got up and opened my door to the landing. I slept in the front room, to the left and the room directly next to me was my Mum and Dad's room. Further to the left and at the end of a narrow corridor was my brothers room. Straight on from my room were the stairs, to the right was a small landing and floor to ceiling windows which luckily we had trees at the front of the house that blocked any viewing from the busy road. House looks lovely, but from a practical view having floor to ceiling windows between bedrooms and bathroom is just silly. In the winter when the trees lose their leaves you need to go wearing a bath robe or you are very likely to get seen wearing whatever you are slept in and with a bus stop just about opposite it is a strange design decision. I have complained about it before, but I guess the cost to totally swap out the windows would be too much. Even buying some nice blinds would be quite expensive and a pain having to clean and dust them. My Dad's answer to my complaint when I raised it was quite simply "Don't walk around naked then," without even looking up from the newspaper he was reading. It was a logic I could not argue with, so that was that.

At that moment my Dad came upstairs, "Oh, morning," he said, "Good of you to get up."

"Yeah yeah," I replied ignoring his sarcasm. He was one of those people who was up at the crack of dawn and was totally confused by anyone who didn't share his sleep pattern.

"Remember the boiler and heating is being serviced today," he said looking me up and down, "They will need access to your room so it had best be tidy."

"Yeah, it is," I lied.

"It best had be," he said trying to see into my room, but I pulled the door closed behind me, "If it isn't I get in the neck from your mother, and so I give it you in the neck."

"Yeah, fine," I said, "It will be tidy."

"It will be tidy?" he questioned, "I thought you just said it was tidy."

"Yeah, erm, well," I said twisting my bare foot into the carpet nervously, "It will be."

"You had probably best get dressed as well before they arrive," he said looking anywhere but at me.

"What time are they coming?" I asked ignoring his comment.

"Half 12," he replied maintaining strict eye contact or looking at the floor or ceiling. I was decent, but I was only wearing underwear. It was fun to make him uncomfortable, and I don't mean that in a cruel way, he was so shy and nervous around me since I had become a woman.

"Loads of time then," I replied.

"Sophie..." he warned, "Your mum will kill us both if your room is a shit tip."

"Yeah yeah, I will sort it," I said ushering him out of the way so I could get to the bathroom, "Who is in?"

"All of us," he said, "Although I haven't seen your brother yet."

"Okay dokay," I said cheerily, "What is for lunch?"

"Whatever you make yourself," he said, "Your mum and myself are going shopping."

"Ooo yay for you," I teased knowing he hated shopping.

"I know, terrible news," he said looking at me, "At least I get lunch out I guess."

At that moment I heard Mum coming upstairs. "Is your room tidy?" she asked.

"Dad has already told me," I said sounding bored like only a teenager can.

"I told you days ago they were coming, tidy it for me, please," she said sounding exacerbated and yet not surprised.

"Yeah yeah, it is fine," I said, "It will take me 10 mins," I lied again. It was like a clothing explosion had happened in it.

"Okay, fine," she said looking me up and down, "And put some clothes on."

"I have," I argued holding my arms to the side sarcastically.

"Barely," she countered looking at me again.

"Well I was just nipping to the bathroom before I started to get the third degree," I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Sophie," Mum said sounding resigned to the fact that I did it all the time but also carrying a tone of annoyance.

"Sorry Mum," I said in monotone.

"Tidy your room, Sophie," she said in her serious tone as she started walking downstairs, "And put some fucking clothes on when you aren't in your room."

"Language!" I shouted after her then dropping my voice to barely a whisper and mimicking her, "Put some fucking clothes on, meh meh meh meh."

"Sophie!" Dad said sternly as he heard me, but cracked a smile when I looked at him.

"Sorry Dad," I said, "Anyway, bathroom, move move move," I said pushing him out of the way.

I brushed my teeth and had a quick wash. I would have a shower later as I couldn't be bothered now plus I hadn't brought my towel from my room and was too lazy to go and get it. I went back into my room, closed the door and looked at the explosion that was my room. Looking round and not really knowing where to start I flopped on top of my bed and turned the TV on.

I wasn't watching it, it was just background noise really. Laying on my back on top of the duvet I delicately circled my left nipple with the finger tips on my right hand. I watched my nipple slowly rise up off my chest pushing against the tight material of my vest. Repeating the process for my right nipple I grinned to myself as I looked at my chest. I wish I had bigger boobs, my garden pea sized nipples, even when fully erect were barely noticeable Pressing a little harder with the tip of my index finger I continued to rub and tease around my left nipple.

I felt the skin tighten around my breast as I got aroused and as I squeezed it gently between my thumb and index finger. Gently squeezing it I pulled and twisted, releasing a long soft moan under my breath. Squirming on my back I glanced at the clock, which read 10:38, looking at my room and back at the clock again I figured I had an hour and then enough time to tidy my room.

I sat up and lifted my vest off throwing it onto the floor to add to the mess, I had may as well, one more vest would make no difference. Laying back down again I continued where I left off, only this time skin on skin was so much nicer. Gasping at the sensation of my nipples being touched and caressed I switched between them, tickling, squeezing, pulling and twisting. I ran my hand down my front and across my tummy, stroking it back up my body slowly running my fingers across my breasts and back up to my neck. Gently squeezing my neck as though being strangled I used my left hand to continue playing with my breasts. Releasing my neck I stroked my hand back down my body and danced my fingertips off the waist band of my panties.

My tummy fluttered at the mere suggestion of what my fingers did, but I was not ready yet, I was going to tease myself more. I had the best part of an hour, I had may as well enjoy it, plus from a practical aspect I wasn't wet enough yet. Lifting my right hand so my fingers were hanging down in a claw I used my finger tips across the thin material on the front of my underwear. My sensitive skin underneath tingled and longed for direct touch, but I just ever so gently stroked my finger tips across the front of my panties. I opened my legs, desperate for the touch, but denying myself for now I let my fingers glide south. Barely touching my panties I stroked them down between my legs and across my very warm panties. My tummy danced and I sighed softly to myself again as I teased.

A loud tap at my door made me leap off the bed and cover my chest with my arms in a panic. "One sec, not decent," I said urgently as I grabbed desperately for a previously discarded t-shirt.

"We are off out," Dad said through the door, "See you later."

"Yeah, okay," I said, "Have fun," I added as I stood in my room wearing just panties and a t-shirt clutched against my bare chest. My heart was pounding in my chest as I heard him go back downstairs and then the front door opening and then closing again.

"Fuck, me," I whispered, "Wow, that could have been embarrassing," I said to myself.

I checked my door for peace of mind to make sure it was closed properly before getting back on my bed again. My heart still pounding I manoeuvred myself so the duvet was in a position I could quickly drag it over myself should such a need arise. Opening my legs again I played with my nipples and teased my finger tips across the front of my underwear, I could feel the heat through my panties and knew that was getting quite wet. Occasionally allowing a slightly firmer pressure as I trailed the finger down between my legs and back up again. Even though it was through underwear it felt so nice, the slight tickle against my clit was almost dizzying and the feel of my fingers being so close made me lift my hips off the bed to follow my own finger.

I opened my legs wider and traced the elastic of my underwear around my legs with my fingers. My touch following the line between my panties and the super sensitive skin on the insides of my thighs my tummy was rippling as the muscles danced. My finger tips gently following the shape of my underwear. "So nice," I whispered softly as I lifted my bum off the bed and shifted slightly as a crease in the bedsheets was starting to irritate my bare back.

Opening my legs as wide as I could, practically doing the splits I traced my natural line down between my legs and hooking my finger tip under the material between my legs I just shifted them to the side. Feeling the cool air kiss and lick between my legs I teased my index finger against my entrance. "Ooo yes," I breathed as my body accepted my finger and I gently slid it inside myself.

Pushing deeper and deeper I went as deep as I could and held it for a second or so. Slowly retracting it as I felt my tight pussy push the finger out the last centimetre or so I added my middle finger and used two fingers. "Ooo God," I breathed softly as I pushed two fingers inside myself slowly as I felt my warmth surround them. As I got deeper I curled them forwards and stroked my g-spot. "Yes," I muttered to myself.

Using my left hand to hold my panties out of the way I gently fingered myself with my right hand. Index and middle fingers deep inside me I slowly teased them in and out, each direction pushing against my g spot and building up the tingle in my belly as my body craved my own touch. Twisting my back to the left to try and give myself a better depth and angle I started to pick up the pace. Using my wrist and simultaneously flexing my fingers in sequence I fingered myself. I stopped, lifting my bum off the bed I ripped my panties down and threw them onto the floor, I had no idea where they landed, I didn't need them, they were just in the way. Squeezing my nipples one at a time with my left hand my right continued where it left off. Two fingers inside me as my thumb gently stroked around my clit.

I knew that with two fingers inside me and my clit being stroked I would orgasm quickly. With the experimentation of the last few months though and I knew if I left my clit alone and just teased around it I could build myself up. Denying myself orgasm and slowly building myself up I could get it so just a simple touch on my clit would make me climax a lot more intensely. It took so much discipline though, my body craved orgasm, and yet I didn't let it, squirming on my back my fingers deep inside me as my thumb just teased.

I rolled onto my side, my back starting to stick to the bedsheets as I played with myself. Bending my leg at the knee and lifting it as far out of the way as I could I tried from the front and from behind. Neither was deep enough and my body craved deeper and harder as I fingered myself faster and faster. Controlling my breathing and urges I slowed myself down, I was going to orgasm, and I didn't want to, not yet anyway. Glancing at the clock, 11:03, "Yeah, not yet," I whispered to myself.

I needed to get myself a toy or two, the issue being I had no money for them. As close as I am to my Mum I would feel mortified having to ask, "Hey Mum, can you buy me a sex toy please?" I am fairly sure she wouldn't mind and would do with no judging and no questions asked, but still, how embarrassing. I had considered that she would have them, I bet she does, but it just feels like a betrayal of trust to go snooping for such things. Also she would use them with Dad, and eww, no one wants to imagine their parents having sex. Obviously they do, or at least did, that is where I came from, but I would rather not think about it.

"Will you take three?" I whispered to myself, stopping fingering myself for a second I sucked my third finger and slid between my legs again. Three in a line was too big and hurt, but if I grouped them in a triangle I could get to the first knuckle before it hurt. The sensation of being stretched was both awesome and weird at the same time, I was also not sure if I could damage myself and stretch things down there. Still, first knuckle felt nice as I tried to go deeper and deeper. "Do you wanna cum?" I teased myself silently, just moving my lips to form the words, but not even as loud a a whisper.

Switching back to two fingers I went deep, pushing as deep into myself as I could a pressed my hand against my body wishing my fingers were longer and thicker. My wet pussy still managing to grip my fingers tightly despite all the lubrication it was producing and flicked two fingers in and out of myself as quickly as I could. "Mmmmm yeah," I moaned, a little louder than I intended.

(2)

I slept naked, ever since I had discovered the art of self satisfaction I had slept naked. Living at home with parents and a sister this has risks if any of them walk in on me. I am male, 18 years old, and a twin with my sister. I am a few minutes older and I remind her as often as I can of the fact which usually ends in an argument. Saying that we get on quite well, she is annoying at times, but I am sure I am annoying at times as well and as is normal for siblings we do have occasional fights.

I have been walked in on twice, the first time was my Dad, no knock, no warning, just walked in, saw what I was doing, turned on his heels and said, "Sorry." I have also been walked in on by my Mum, she also saw way more than I ever hoped she would and she just gasped, "Oh my, so sorry," as she span around and left the room. I have never been caught by my sister, she is really good to be honest, she always knocks and I return the favour if I go into her room.

I have always struggled with my weight, being the "fat kid" all the way through school it wasn't until I was 17 that I decided to do something about it. Joining a gym and being almost religiously good for what I ate for several months and I shed the extra pounds. Now weighing a healthy 70kg and standing 5 foot 10 tall I had a body of someone who goes to the gym several times a week and watches what he eats.

I have short dark black hair, brown eyes and well toned arms and legs. Never quite managing to achieve a six pack my stomach has a few defined muscles, but not anything that would resemble a six pack by any stretch of the imagination. Still, I would say I look pretty good with my top off, with my pants off that is classed as average I would say. Being generous and measuring underneath I would claim to be 5 and a half inches fully erect, but insertable length would be closer to 5, and if forced to be honest, probably a little under 4 and a half inches. Still, average was average and it is what you do with it that counts, which so far, hasn't been much, still a virgin.

I maintain a hairless pubic area, it looks neater and it also helps you look a bit bigger if half of it isn't hidden by hair. I am not a particularly hairy guy, I have no hair on my back and my chest hair can probably be counted on one hand. I had woken up at around half 9 am and as was routine I woke up erect. Gliding my hand between my legs I took hold of myself and slowly started to move my hand up and down. It felt so nice, instantly so nice as I gently stroked myself with my hand. Opening my legs I gently tickled my balls with the fingers on my left hand and kicked off the duvet.

stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers